About Reverend Kris Miller

Personalized and creative or traditional wedding ceremony options, Including handfasting marriages,

Together we can create a ceremony that is unique and perfect for you; a ceremony that you, your friends and your family will remember-a ceremony that reflects you as a couple. The ceremony can be traditional or non traditional, secular or religious-whatever you want.  Whether you are in town, out of town, out of state and even out of country,   I make the creative process easy. Feel free to browse my website and give me a call.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Agnostic (1)

Rev. Kris was amazing to work with and added an amazing special touch to our already SPECTACULAR day! She took the readings that were meaningful and special to us and wove them into a heartfelt, very personal ceremony that meant so much to me and my husband.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sheri , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kris Miller is the absolute best and it was such a pleasure for her to be the officiant for my wedding! From start to finish Rev. Kris was easily accessible and very helpful when my husband and I had questions about our wedding selections. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments from guests about it. I would highly recommend Rev. Kris!

View Vendor Response

Custom Created Weddings

35 Photos

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Reverend Kris will help make your wedding a joyous and beautiful day to remember. She has the perfect blend of organized professional, relaxed and flexible coordinator, and compassionate teacher; and will help you from the planning stage all the way through the nervousness of the moment of your "I do"s.

Reverend Kris is knowledgeable in all forms of wedding ceremonies! If you think it - she can make it happen!

Reverend Kris has officiated at a couple of weddings that I have photographed and she always does a wonderful, sensitive, inclusive ceremony! I would highly recommend her to any couple!

Kris is wonderful to work with! I have worked with her a couple times over the years. I recommend Reverend Kris Miller.

Events

PO Box 10552, Rochester, NY 14610   See On Map
585-802-0963 (phone)
Reverend Kris Miller is a wedding officiant from Rochester servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, and Southern Tier areas. Reverend Kris Miller is a professional non denominational minister that has been part of the Rochester wedding industry since 2004 specializing in weddings, handfastings and baby blessings. .