Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$300 Typical Price

Hello,

I am so happy you found me and even happier to think we might be able to be together. I am a non-denominational minister. I "create unique" ceremonies just for you and with you helping me! I have been doing this for years and will guide you through it from beginning to end. As you can see my home is in Perry NY. I travel all over NY to be with my couples. So contact me and see why my ceremonies are so loved.

Your entire day flows around your ceremony. You will remember our time together on every anniversary with a smile. It is such an honor, I love my job. A guarantee of laughter and sweet soft tears ... the tears are showing I have touched your hearts and that makes me happy.

Please make sure you read the reviews, then I will send you details of the ceremonies and we will make plans to talk. This way I hear what you are looking for and you can hear me. To understand I truly love my job and I have your wedding experience a priority.

I promise to make your experience one that all present will say. I truly enjoyed this. For my weddings, it is to bring two in love to begin their happily ever after.

My packages for creating and performing your lovely ceremony. Range from $300 to $400.plus fuel / or room if the distance is great. I never allow distance to keep me from being with you. See my package flyer included or sent to you.

I provide what you need no matter your faith or beliefs. Religious, spiritual, or just a sweet experience to share your love of each other. In the creating process of your ceremony, I make sure it is exactly as you wish it to be.

I have created and performed ceremonies for years. As of 2021 over 400 couples and I have had the pleasure and joy of being together. I hope I can be with you both and make this a precious moment you will always remember.

• Customized ceremony
  • Two ceremonies selections to meet all financial budgets. Plus many ideas to make your ceremony wonderful..
  • Licensed for thirty years to perform weddings nationwide.
  • Laughter and a sentimental tear are guaranteed.

Always with a smile.

Diane

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Taoist

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Anthony K. Married on 10/16/2021

Turned out wonderful

Start out to a really bad day but turned out wonderful
  • Kylie
    Kylie M. Married on 09/25/2021

Couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

Diane was wonderful she made picking out our ceremony a breeze! She was completely awesome about letting my husband and I exchange our own vows to each other before hand and it just made everything even more special. Her kind words and her unique style made the ceremony better than I had imagined. We highly recommend her to be part of your day!

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

Kylie and John
    I truly enjoyed being with you both. You always were so attentive right from our first meeting to help me make this an amazing ceremony. I know you will have a wonderful life together, my sharing in the beginning always touches my heart. Have fun! Keep that lovely smile on your face and stay in touch. I love to hear what is happening in your life together.
    All my very best
    Carrie Married on 09/13/2021

Diane was so great!

Ryan and I wanted a simple elopement for a ceremony, we both are not “large” crowd people and both not the best with ceremonies in general. But Diane made it simple, special and sweet. She seems to love what she does and truly helped make our day special!

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

Carrie and Ryan
    I loved being with you both. I know your life together will be amazing and I am pleased I was able to share the beginning with you.
    Stay in touch and let me know how you are doing.
    Love

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Jill Bates Fashion Jill Bates Fashion Wedding Dresses

A personal and spiritual persona is what Wedding Officiant DB. Lorgan will deliver to you on your very special day. She truly cares about each and every person she works with.

Gardeau Road Perry, 14530

There is no distance to far for me to be with you. I will give you my undivided attention to create a ceremony that touches your heart, and all who are present. Laughter and sentimental tears guaranteed. Say hello and lets see how we can be together. Diane
Location of (Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan)
65 S. Main Street Perry, NY, 14530
607-382-6971

There is no distance to far for me to be with you. I will give you my undivided attention to create a ceremony that touches your heart, and all who are present. Laughter and sentimental tears guaranteed. Say hello and let's see how we can be together. Diane
100 TENDERFOOT CIR Goldsboro, NC, 27530

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding