Kimberlily Creek

North Tonawanda, NY View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

Hello, my name is Kimberly Salt, founder of Kimberlily Creek. Among many other services designed to make your day truly special, I am an Ordained Minister with Universal Life Church and can Officiate the Wedding of your Dreams. If you are not planning an actual wedding, I can also work with you and assist with legal signings.

I work with all my couples to customize their ceremony just as they envision it and I am given the gift of JOY when sharing that special day with my couples, their families and their friends. I truly believe we are all both students and teachers, both givers and receivers. As an Ordained Minister, I can Officiate your Wedding and offer standard, civil, religious or non-religious, alternative, and same sex ceremonies... the possibilities are endless. I will plan and accommodate any theme, style, spiritual or not. I customize each and every ceremony and I vow to work to make sure your beliefs and values are represented to make your day as special and unique as you.

I will travel anywhere in the Western NY area and beyond based upon agreement.

If I am booked... no worries, I have a team of Officiants representing Kimberlily Creek. You would initially meet with me to discuss all the details and options as I personally, will be writing and customizing your Ceremony. As your Wedding Day approaches, the Officiant chosen will reach out to you to set up a date to meet.

I personally chose my team because I feel they can represent me and bring joy to the couple on their Wedding Day. Please feel free to take a moment to "Meet My Officiants" on the Officiant page.

We also offer photography services by George!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to Officiate Weddings! This story starts with the planning of my own wedding. My beloved sister was to be our Officiant and was customizing our ceremony with much love and joy. About three months before the wedding, my sister suddenly past away. At first, through my bereavement, I wanted to cancel everything. But because much of the plans were in place already, I decided to book a local Government Official. I was not given a choice of ceremonies and did not even meet the Officiant until the day of my wedding.

In the days that followed my wedding, I could not stop thinking about the lack of personalization in our ceremony. What a difference it made when I had the love and joy of my sister's work to the mundane and ordinary ceremony I ended up with. It was then that I decided to become an Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church. I choose this church because they represent and respect all beliefs and lifestyles, including the love of nature. I am not a "Religious" person but rather, a "Spiritual" person. My spirituality comes from the love and respect of people, animals and nature. I became Ordained because I wanted to give couples the same love, joy and respect that my sister would have given us.

I extend an invitation to you to call 716-804-8756 or email kim@kimberlilycreek.com to schedule an appointment or just to say "Hello"! Thank you for taking to time to visit my site and I hope to see you soon!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$50

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

David A. Getting married on 05/08/2022

8-29-2020 Wedding

Kimberlily Creek, Kimberly Salt, was our guide through the whole wedding process. From our first meeting until two weeks before our big day she was there with patience, suggestions, and her vast experience to help make our day magical. Her daughter, Tabitha, officiated our wedding day ceremony flawlessly. She really helped make our wedding day special.
    April B. Married on 10/08/2021

Highly recommend!

We had a last minute change in our venue, and George and Kim were so accommodating. Both were very friendly, professional, and our photos are beautiful.

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! Such a beautiful day and a beautiful family! George very much enjoyed taking your photos ... They make memories last forever!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/03/2021

JoAnne is Amazing!!!

JoAnne officiated our wedding a few weeks ago, and she was AMAZING! The first time we talked to her we instantly connected, and we felt like we had known her for years! She truly went above and beyond (especially when our venue set part of our ceremony items up wrong, and I found out about 10 mins before we started. JoAnne assured me she would fix it, and that it would be absolutely perfect for our ceremony - and it was!!) We are still getting complements about JoAnne from our family and friends and how it was the best ceremony people have been to in a long time!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kimberlily Creek 1
Discount
Active Duty Military and Veterans' receive 20% off Ceremony fee

Dianne's Floral Dianne's Floral Wedding Florists

One of the few female ministers in Niagara County. Very likable and easy to work with!

Moving Music Moving Music Wedding DJs

If your looking for a wedding officiant Kimberlily Creek is the way to go. She is very professional, reliable and open to whatever you desire. Check out her great reviews!

CJ Sound CJ Sound Wedding DJs

We have had the honor to work with Kimberly on many occasions ,She is very professional in what she does, and you can tell that she loves what she does, "joining hearts and souls". We highly recommend Kimberlily Creek for your special day !!

North Tonawanda North Tonawanda, NY, 14120
Location of (Kimberlily Creek)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding