North Tonawanda, North Tonawanda, NY 14120 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kimberlily Creek

Hello, my name is Kimberly Salt, founder of Kimberlily Creek. Among many other services designed to make your day truly special, I am an Ordained Minister with Universal Life Church and can Officiate the Wedding of your Dreams. If you are not planning an actual wedding, I can also work with you and assist with legal signings.

I work with all my couples to customize their ceremony just as they envision it and I am given the gift of JOY when sharing that special day with my couples, their families and their friends. I truly believe we are all both students and teachers, both givers and receivers. As an Ordained Minister, I can Officiate your Wedding and offer standard, civil, religious or non-religious, alternative, and same sex ceremonies... the possibilities are endless. I will plan and accommodate any theme, style, spiritual or not. I customize each and every ceremony and I vow to work to make sure your beliefs and values are represented to make your day as special and unique as you.

I will travel anywhere in the Western NY area and beyond based upon agreement.

If I am booked... no worries, I have a team of Officiants representing Kimberlily Creek. You would initially meet with me to discuss all the details and options as I personally, will be writing and customizing your Ceremony. As your Wedding Day approaches, the Officiant chosen will reach out to you to set up a date to meet.

I personally chose my team because I feel they can represent me and bring joy to the couple on their Wedding Day. Please feel free to take a moment to "Meet My Officiants" on the Officiant page.

We also offer photography services by George!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to Officiate Weddings! This story starts with the planning of my own wedding. My beloved sister was to be our Officiant and was customizing our ceremony with much love and joy. About three months before the wedding, my sister suddenly past away. At first, through my bereavement, I wanted to cancel everything. But because much of the plans were in place already, I decided to book a local Government Official. I was not given a choice of ceremonies and did not even meet the Officiant until the day of my wedding.

In the days that followed my wedding, I could not stop thinking about the lack of personalization in our ceremony. What a difference it made when I had the love and joy of my sister's work to the mundane and ordinary ceremony I ended up with. It was then that I decided to become an Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church. I choose this church because they represent and respect all beliefs and lifestyles, including the love of nature. I am not a "Religious" person but rather, a "Spiritual" person. My spirituality comes from the love and respect of people, animals and nature. I became Ordained because I wanted to give couples the same love, joy and respect that my sister would have given us.

I extend an invitation to you to call 716-804-8756 or email kim@kimberlilycreek.com to schedule an appointment or just to say "Hello"! Thank you for taking to time to visit my site and I hope to see you soon!

Follow Kimberlily Creek on

local couple has unique wedding date 121314 copy

292 Reviews for Kimberlily Creek

David Almeter · Getting married on 05/08/2022

8-29-2020 Wedding

Kimberlily Creek, Kimberly Salt, was our guide through the whole wedding process. From our first meeting until two weeks before our big day she was there with patience, suggestions, and her vast experience to help make our day magical. Her daughter, Tabitha, officiated our wedding day ceremony flawlessly. She really helped make our wedding day special.

Sent on 09/13/2020

April Beatty · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Highly recommend!

We had a last minute change in our venue, and George and Kim were so accommodating. Both were very friendly, professional, and our photos are beautiful.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! Such a beautiful day and a beautiful family! George very much enjoyed taking your photos ... They make memories last forever!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 11/28/2020

A wonderful officiant!

Kim is the such a sweet, kind and caring person. She will go out of her way to make sure your ceremony is everything you could have hoped for and more. When our wedding plans had to change quickly and a quick ceremony had to be put together, she was willing to go out of her way to make it work. I am so grateful that we found her when we started searching for an officiant almost a year ago. And we are so excited to have her officiant for our original wedding date when it comes later in the year!

If you are looking for someone who will put as much care into your ceremony as you would yourself, look no further. Kim works with you every step of the way, from vows to intricate pieces of your ceremony. She also creates a small ceremony book, which becomes your keepsake afterwards! And this way, you and your partners vows are already printed and in the book. No need to remember anything else on your special day. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
    I love working with you both and can’t wait to do it all over again in October! Such a beautiful couple!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kimberlily Creek FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kimberlily Creek 1
    Military Special
    Active Duty Military and Veterans' receive 20% off Ceremony fee

• Dianne's Floral Wedding Florists

One of the few female ministers in Niagara county that will preform ceremonies outside of their church. Non judgmental and easy to work with. Helpful for the couple looking for a unique ceremony.

• Dianne's Floral Wedding Florists

One of the few female ministers in Niagara County. Very likable and easy to work with!

• Moving Music Wedding DJs

If your looking for a wedding officiant Kimberlily Creek is the way to go. She is very professional, reliable and open to whatever you desire. Check out her great reviews!

• North Tonawanda North Tonawanda, NY, 14120 See on map
    716-794-5286 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kimberlily Creek)