411 Summer St, Buffalo, NY 14213 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ingphotography

ING photography is: Valerie INGold and Stephen Gabris. Val and I met, literally in the darkrooms of UB and have been together ever since. I have been 2nd shooter for 5 years now for other local professionals and in 2013 have ventured out on my own. We have defined our roles "Suit, and Creative." Val is the "Suit" handeling all of the business details; pricing, and professional what not. I am the "Creative" handeling all fo the tech stuff; details, lighting, and post production workflow. Our clients and customer service come first. We have a consult to discuss your wedding or project, and engagement session for us all to get used to each other, and then....

The Big Day!

We are there for you every step of the way.

~Val & Steve

ingphotography 3
  • jcdb

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

We are so happy we went with Val & Steve for our wedding photographers. From our engagement photos to the big day, they were so professional and the photos are amazing! Getting your photos taken can be weird and awkward but Val and Steve made us feel at ease and even got my husband to loosen up. laugh, and enjoy himself. Our family and friends all commented on how great they were and how hard they were working to get the perfect shots. We couldn’t be happier we chose ING Photography!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    ingphotography 4
    ingphotography 5
    ingphotography 6
  • F

Frances · Married on 08/06/2016

Wow is all I can say! Stephen is an amazing person to work with. He had so many great ideas for our photos and was such a help organizing everyone for the group shots. Everyone was just raving about his niceness, sincerity and humor the next day! He truly made our day and we had so so much fun working with him. The candid shots of the reception are also stunning and really capture how much fun our guests were having interacting and dancing. I would certainly recommend Stephen and ingphotography to any bride and groom on their big day! Thanks again Steve!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2016

INGphotography stepped in just two days before a wedding I was helping to coordinate and totally delivered! With such short notice, I would have never expected them to make the process as easy as they did. Stephen and Valerie were so awesome to work with and brought a very exciting energy to the wedding party, which helped to create some great pictures. Their professionalism, attention to detail and enthusiasm for their work was made apparent at every turn. The best part is, the photographs were turned-around super quickly and we got to see the amazing and creative shots they captured and relive the night all over again. A huge thank you to Stephen and Valerie and I would definitely use them again for future events.

Sent on 03/21/2016

ingphotography Pricing

ingphotography Price Rates

ingphotography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Kimberlily Creek
    Kimberlily Creek Wedding Officiants

I would highly recommend INGPHOTOGRAPHY for your wedding or any photo worthy event. They did my Wedding and are fantastic to work with! Very creative, talented photographers!

• 411 Summer St Buffalo, 14213 See on map