69 16th Street, Buffalo, NY 14213 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Stefan Ludwig Photography

See my full Portfolio on my website: www.stefan-ludwig.com

Who I am:

I moved to Buffalo, NY to become a full time wedding photographer. Why Buffalo? Because my wife grew up here. I was born and raised in Münster, Germany and lived most recently in Vienna, Austria. I used to work as a journalist for newspapers, websites and magazines. I wrote about topics such as Apple, Facebook, Google and other tech companies. When I fell in love with photography some people asked me to shoot their weddings. I realized how much fun it was to be part of such an amazing day which you remember for a lifetime. So far, I have photographed about 20 weddings in the USA, Germany and Brazil. I am happy to travel to your wedding destination if necessary.

What I do:

When you look at my photos I want you to be able to relive your wedding day, even decades later. The images should show your personal favorite moments and little stories you might have missed. To transform your day into a photo story I prefer to stay under the radar if possible. I'll try to take most of the photos of your guests unnoticed by them. To be honest: When a person starts to pose for my camera, is usually, when I stop shooting. The photos should be as natural as possible, most of my images are candid photography. Think about it as a journalistic approach to document the entire day.

What I don't do:

Too many posed photos and serving unhappy customers. Please tell me if there is anything I should be aware of or pay special attention to on your wedding day. Of course I will pose people in group shoots of your family or the bridal party. But I won’t walk up to everybody, interrupt their conversation and ask them to smile.

See my full Portfolio on my website: www.stefan-ludwig.com

Feel free to give me a call anytime if you have any questions. Thanks!

(716) 986 4789

ludwig.stefan@gmail.com

Follow Stefan Ludwig Photography on

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Stefan Ludwig Photography

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2017

After some research we stumbled upon Stefan's style of photography and immediately fell in love. We set out a time to meet with him and went over all of the details - his contract and fees were reasonable, he was accommodating, and he was very helpful about answering questions throughout the entire process. He offers couples an opportunity to do engagement photos with him, which was a wonderful way to get to know his style of shooting and just to become familiar with how things will feel on the wedding day - I highly recommend taking the time to do that as it also allows him to get to know the couple. His presence on our wedding day was barely even recognized, which seems to be how he likes taking photos in order to get the most candid, photo-journalistic shots. The photos came out amazing and were exactly what we were hoping for - candid, warm, and captured all the best moments. He also got photos of the fine details that we missed due to being so busy, which was especially helpful for us to relive our big day. We would highly recommend Stefan to any couple seeking photography or videography services, especially if you are looking for incorporation of cool additions or technology (ie. drone, or even film photography)! He also had a second shooter available, did a videography clip, and even provided us with an album of some of the shots at the end of the wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Stefan Ludwig Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! I'm glad you are happy with your photos! I also appreciate that you value the engagement session so much, it always makes working together on the wedding day much easier. Can't wait to edit your highlight video! Thanks, Stefan

Candice · Married on 09/16/2017

I hired Stefan for my wedding in September, 2017 and can't say enough great things about him and his work! Like all brides, I had a budget to stick to and Stefan was flexible and willing to work with my needs which my husband and I truly appreciated. So I was pleasantly surprised when he and his team of videographers showed up early on the day of my wedding and were eager to get started on our photo/video as we got ready. Stefan is professional, down to earth, kind, patient, trustworthy and so easy to work with. My photos and video turned out incredible, and the quality can't be matched for the price. I tear up every time I watch our wedding video and am still stunned with how beautiful all of the photos turned out. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Stefan!

TARA · Married on 07/29/2017

Stefan is a very talented artist, friendly and fun photographer to work with. He is very patient, open to ideas and also he is a perfect director at what he does. Stefan by giving perfect tips and increasing our confidence took the most beautiful and natural look pictures of us. We love our pictures and all the memories that you captured for us! Thank you!

Award

Stefan Ludwig Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 69 16th Street Buffalo, NY 14213 See on map