69 16th Street, Buffalo, NY 14213 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Stefan Ludwig Photography

See my full Portfolio on my website: www.stefan-ludwig.com

Who I am:

I moved to Buffalo, NY about 4 years ago. Why Buffalo? Because my wife grew up here. I was born and raised in Münster, Germany and lived most recently in Vienna, Austria. I worked as a journalist for financial newspapers, websites and magazines. I wrote mainly about tech companies such as Apple, Facebook, Google among other things. As part of my job I was exposed to photography and filmmaking and discovered a passion. It didn’t take long for family and friends to ask me to photograph their weddings. I realized how much fun it was to be part of such an emotional day which you remember for a lifetime. Since then, I have been a wedding photographer and videographer at more than 150 weddings in the USA, Germany, Mexico, Canada and Brazil. My work has been featured in Artvoice, the Buffalo Wedding Magazine as well as in the Rochester Wedding Magazine.

What I do:

When you look at my photos I want you to be able to relive your wedding day, even decades later. The images should show your personal favorite moments and little stories you might have missed. To transform your day into a photo story I prefer to stay under the radar if possible. I'll try to take most of the photos of your guests unnoticed by them. To be honest: When a person starts to pose for my camera, is usually, when I stop shooting. The photos should be as natural as possible, most of my images are candid photography. Think about it as a journalistic approach to document the entire day.

What I don't do:

Too many posed photos and serving unhappy customers. Please tell me if there is anything I should be aware of or pay special attention to on your wedding day. Of course I will pose people in group shoots of your family or the bridal party. But I won’t walk up to everybody, interrupt their conversation and ask them to smile.

See my full Portfolio on my website: www.stefan-ludwig.com

Feel free to give me a call anytime if you have any questions. Thanks!

(716) 986 4789

ludwig.stefan@gmail.com

Follow Stefan Ludwig Photography on
emel muhammad wedding stefan ludwig photography buffalo ny salvatores 295 x 5 51 753611
Stefan Ludwig Photography
emily and zack wedding photography in erie pa by stefan ludwig photography 476 51 753611 1569003010
First Dance
First Dance
4 51 753611
Stefan Ludwig Photography
taraandafshinengagementphotographyindowntownbuffalonybystefanludwigphotography 86 51 753611
Stefan Ludwig Photography
kaitlinandnickweddingphotographyinsophianorthcarolinabystefanludwigphotography 382 51 753611
Stefan Ludwig Photography
brandonandmichaelengagmentphotosatalbrightknoxartgalleryandtheatredistrictinbuffalonybystefanludwigphotography 68 51 753611
Stefan Ludwig Photography
lauren and thomas stefan ludwig photography buffalo ny new york city chelsea piers high line 52 x 2 51 753611
Stefan Ludwig Photography
saraandmikeengagementphotographyindowntownbuffalobystefanludwigphotography 16copy 51 753611
mattandsteveweddingphotographybystefanludwiginnewyorkcityny 387 51 753611
Stefan Ludwig Photography
yannick and julian stefan ludwig photography buffalo ny new york city brooklyn bridge 40 3 51 753611

• Videos 3

15 Reviews for Stefan Ludwig Photography

Candice · Married on 09/16/2017

I hired Stefan for my wedding in September, 2017 and can't say enough great things about him and his work! Like all brides, I had a budget to stick to and Stefan was flexible and willing to work with my needs which my husband and I truly appreciated. So I was pleasantly surprised when he and his team of videographers showed up early on the day of my wedding and were eager to get started on our photo/video as we got ready. Stefan is professional, down to earth, kind, patient, trustworthy and so easy to work with. My photos and video turned out incredible, and the quality can't be matched for the price. I tear up every time I watch our wedding video and am still stunned with how beautiful all of the photos turned out. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Stefan!

Sent on 12/09/2017

TARA · Married on 07/29/2017

Stefan is a very talented artist, friendly and fun photographer to work with. He is very patient, open to ideas and also he is a perfect director at what he does. Stefan by giving perfect tips and increasing our confidence took the most beautiful and natural look pictures of us. We love our pictures and all the memories that you captured for us! Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Award

Stefan Ludwig Photography Pricing

Stefan Ludwig Photography Price Rates

Stefan Ludwig Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount