Stefan Ludwig Photography Reviews

15 | Buffalo, NY

15 Reviews for Stefan Ludwig Photography

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2017

After some research we stumbled upon Stefan's style of photography and immediately fell in love. We set out a time to meet with him and went over all of the details - his contract and fees were reasonable, he was accommodating, and he was very helpful about answering questions throughout the entire process. He offers couples an opportunity to do engagement photos with him, which was a wonderful way to get to know his style of shooting and just to become familiar with how things will feel on the wedding day - I highly recommend taking the time to do that as it also allows him to get to know the couple. His presence on our wedding day was barely even recognized, which seems to be how he likes taking photos in order to get the most candid, photo-journalistic shots. The photos came out amazing and were exactly what we were hoping for - candid, warm, and captured all the best moments. He also got photos of the fine details that we missed due to being so busy, which was especially helpful for us to relive our big day. We would highly recommend Stefan to any couple seeking photography or videography services, especially if you are looking for incorporation of cool additions or technology (ie. drone, or even film photography)! He also had a second shooter available, did a videography clip, and even provided us with an album of some of the shots at the end of the wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Stefan Ludwig Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! I'm glad you are happy with your photos! I also appreciate that you value the engagement session so much, it always makes working together on the wedding day much easier. Can't wait to edit your highlight video! Thanks, Stefan

Candice · Married on 09/16/2017

I hired Stefan for my wedding in September, 2017 and can't say enough great things about him and his work! Like all brides, I had a budget to stick to and Stefan was flexible and willing to work with my needs which my husband and I truly appreciated. So I was pleasantly surprised when he and his team of videographers showed up early on the day of my wedding and were eager to get started on our photo/video as we got ready. Stefan is professional, down to earth, kind, patient, trustworthy and so easy to work with. My photos and video turned out incredible, and the quality can't be matched for the price. I tear up every time I watch our wedding video and am still stunned with how beautiful all of the photos turned out. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Stefan!

TARA · Married on 07/29/2017

Stefan is a very talented artist, friendly and fun photographer to work with. He is very patient, open to ideas and also he is a perfect director at what he does. Stefan by giving perfect tips and increasing our confidence took the most beautiful and natural look pictures of us. We love our pictures and all the memories that you captured for us! Thank you!

Alicia · Married on 07/21/2017

Stefan Ludwig photography was an excellent photography/videography company!! Stefan did our engagement photos and he was very personable and even meet with us before so that he was able to understand our story better. After seeing our engagement photos and video, we were blown away and knew we had to choose him for our wedding. Stefan did the video at the wedding, and he hired another photographer to do the photos. The other photographer that Stefan hired was also exceptional and we couldn't believe how perfect the photos turned out! We even got them back really quickly, about 2 weeks after the wedding. They were able to capture so many amazing moments that we missed at the wedding, and every time we go through the pictures its like re-living that special day. Stefan is an outstanding photographer, and I would recommend him to anyone for any wedding pictures that they will need in the future!!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2017

We first met Stefan when he did our engagement photos. We had no clue on where to even start looking for a photographer, but we found him on Thumbtack, where you can bid on gigs. Of all the photographers, his photos truly stood out. We had a great time shooting our engagement photos, and as soon as we received them, we knew that we would hire him for our wedding. Although he is relatively new to the city, Stefan knows a lot of great spots in and outside of the city to take photos. Our engagement photos were a mix of cityscape and nature. For our wedding photos, we had our first look in the same spot where we shot some of the engagement photos, which was fun, and then walked around the city until we made our way to our venue. We were literally stopping traffic! It was great. Stefan even brought a drone, and got an aerial view of our venue. During the reception and the ceremony, he got a lot of great candid shots that I don't think I could have posed for if I tried. He got our photos back to us very quickly, about 3 weeks. If you are looking for artful photos that stand out and are not cookie cutter, I would recommend Stefan for your engagement and wedding.

Nadia · Married on 05/12/2017

Stefan was such a pleasure to work with. He did an amazing job capturing my wedding. He was very flexible with staying later or starting earlier depending on event needs. He captured our traditional Pakistani wedding beautifully and was very pleasant to work with overall. I highly recommend him!

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2016

Stefan Ludwig photography was wonderful! His photos captured the magic and he knew how to curate the magic. We were extremely happy with working with him, the quality of the photos, and the videos. He was easy to work with through out the ceremony and for our engagement and wedding shots. He worked through dinner editing photos so he could put a tablet display of photos from the ceremony. Terrific! Would recommend. 10/10

Sent on 12/17/2016

Thank you so much! You two were amazing! All the best, Stefan

Stefan did an awesome job photographing my wedding. I would definitely recommend him!

Erin · Married on 09/09/2016

My wife and I had Stefan shoot our wedding in September. From the very first meeting Stefan was amazing to work with. Stefan listened to what we were hoping to get out of our engagement and wedding photos and delivered on every aspect. I would highly recommend Stefan to anybody looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Thanks Erin and Patrick! You both were awesome to work with! Thanks, Stefan

Natalie · Married on 08/19/2016

Stefan and Kai did the video for our wedding, and they were patient, diligent, and kind, and we truly appreciate that. They worked very hard to get all the best shots, and also listened to our requests when filming. Stefan is excellent at communication, and is always quick to respond to any questions. We got married in Rochester, and they were willing to travel. They also used a drone, which captured some amazing shots. The videos are breathtaking and heartwarming, and they tell a story. I got many compliments from family and friends, saying how unbelievable the video was, and how it made them cry all over again. It did the same for me : ) as if I were reliving my wedding day. Thank you!

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

Stefan was fantastic to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with our photos!

Nihada · Married on 07/24/2015

The most important part of the whole wedding experience for me when planning the details was the wedding photographer. I wanted to be able to look back and see all the small things you miss during the day when it gets so hectic. I think that there are many wedding photographers out there who can shoot well, who can learn to use a camera and take certain structured photos, and that's great for some people. I chose Stefan because he is truly an artist in his photography. Instead of capturing those textbook moments, Stefan actually captures REAL moments from the entire day of your wedding. . We are so happy that we went with him! Looking at my photos, I have no idea how he even managed to capture such special moments and expressions on peoples faces. My photos are AMAZING. He shoots with a photojournalistic approach, and when I look back at all of the photos I can feel like I'm back at my wedding again! Only instead of me just focusing on my husband, I get to see everyone else's reactions in the photos and it's just the most amazing thing. He caught all of the little moments that express so much and really captured the feeling of the day. I would recommend him to anyone wanting the best. Stefan also was so comfortable to be around and fit right in with our bridal party :) The pictures are clear and beautiful not to mention delivered a week in a half after the wedding !!!
    Sincerely,
    One Happy bride

Christopher · Married on 08/12/2014

Stefan did two sessions with me and my two sons aged 1 and 4. Not only does he have a great eye for photography, but he was awesome with my kids! He got some shots that I just can't stop looking at that I get comments on almost constantly about how great they are.

I would absolutely recommend Stefan for your professional photography needs, and I will definitely use him again!

Stephanie · Married on 07/24/2013

Stefan captured our ceremony as well as our reception a few days later with beautiful photographs. He made us feel relaxed and comfortable whether he was taking more formal shots or candid ones. All of our guests were well represented in the proofs and we had more than enough great photographs to fill our album and frames. We would recommend Stefan highly.

Great pictures and good value.