Rob Hickey Photography

Rob Hickey Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rob Hickey Photography

My wedding photography style is a balance of photojournalism and portraiture (both causal and creative). I love to craft photographic art, but never lose sight that I am primarily present to capture the many naturally occurring moments of a wedding day. Very often the two converge naturally, and that is especially rewarding to me. Being trusted to authentically document the unique story of a loving couple on one of the happiest days of their lives is a great privilege. It’s a deeply fulfilling job and one that I approach with fresh vigor and earnest intent each and every time. I truly enjoy meeting and working with couples from all walks of life.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (2)
Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Rob! I had first met Rob at a wedding expo a year before my wedding. What really turned me on to his services was the unique warmth that all of his photos had to them, combined with how personable and pleasant Rob was.
A month in advance of our wedding, Rob had a phone meeting with us to see what we liked and did not like, shots we wanted and what we wanted to avoid, and made sure my now-husband and I had a clear understanding of what the plan was for the day for photography. We had hired Rob to be a part of our day from when we got dressed until the party was over (9 hours) and he was chipper, interactive, and accommodating the entire time. Rob really wowed us with the shots he was able to capture - from the planned portraits to the candids, and some of our favorite photos were the ones that people had no idea he was taking. He prepared well in advance by arriving early to experiment with lighting and meet everyone so that he could get the best photos possible for us. The man even withstood negative degree temperatures to take photos of my groom and I outside for our winter wedding!
From a month before the wedding until even months after, Rob is always an email or call away and has a great response time. Snatch him up for your engagement shots or wedding day!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment I first talked to him, I knew he understood what I wanted in my photos. He was extremely patient and cooperative with trying to get family photos outside before it started raining. He was taking pictures up until the last second it started raining so we didn't miss any opportunities. Just like any weddings, nothing ever goes as planned, and Rob was kind enough to stay a little longer than scheduled so we didn't miss out on our cake cutting. Rob has a great eye and will without a doubt provide you with beautiful pictures to cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I felt so fortunate to have had Rob capture our special moments on our wedding day. He was fun to work with. I love how enthusiatic he was about shooting at our venue and he came up with such creative ideas. I knew we would see some awesome images but I was truly blown away at the quality of our sneak peak photos. He edited efficiently as we were able to see all of our images so quickly, both in black and white and in color. Not only did he capture the intimate and beautiful moments of our ceremony but he also took a ton of candid shots at our reception, which was a blast. Thanks Rob for allowing us to relive our special day through your work, it means so much to us!!

Profile Picture User6888062, Recently Married, 5 Reviews

Save the Date

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1516758630 3518abb7488c43b1 1516758629 a94d1d6bd2fc1a73 1516758623084 3 jan14 2018 bridals
220x220 sq 1516758616 3f55402e96c68c5a 1516758614 4c4ea9efa3dcb5bd 1516758613181 1 jan14 2018 bridals
220x220 sq 1516758653 efe3fc23f110bd95 1516758651 e14eca8ff6dd25c6 1516758643248 4 jan14 2018 bridals
220x220 sq 1516758673 c96ccd03daf4a289 1516758669 752b3beb3a2d6a76 1516758647103 5 jan14 2018 bridals
220x220 sq 1516759012 c54eac30ca24e094 1516759010 87e1d772354d26ab 1516759008238 31 bridalshowholiday