Kimberlily Creek Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 308 Reviews
View more information

David A. Married on 05/08/2022

8-29-2020 Wedding

Kimberlily Creek, Kimberly Salt, was our guide through the whole wedding process. From our first meeting until two weeks before our big day she was there with patience, suggestions, and her vast experience to help make our day magical. Her daughter, Tabitha, officiated our wedding day ceremony flawlessly. She really helped make our wedding day special.
    April B. Married on 10/08/2021

Highly recommend!

We had a last minute change in our venue, and George and Kim were so accommodating. Both were very friendly, professional, and our photos are beautiful.

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! Such a beautiful day and a beautiful family! George very much enjoyed taking your photos ... They make memories last forever!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/03/2021

JoAnne is Amazing!!!

JoAnne officiated our wedding a few weeks ago, and she was AMAZING! The first time we talked to her we instantly connected, and we felt like we had known her for years! She truly went above and beyond (especially when our venue set part of our ceremony items up wrong, and I found out about 10 mins before we started. JoAnne assured me she would fix it, and that it would be absolutely perfect for our ceremony - and it was!!) We are still getting complements about JoAnne from our family and friends and how it was the best ceremony people have been to in a long time!!
  • I
    Imon G. Married on 09/25/2021

Kim really understands weddings!

Kim works with couples to tailor a wedding that fits their personalities, needs and expectations. She also provides unique suggestions with respect to venue, photography, details of the ceremony and even makeup. Kim understands couples and weddings and I could not be happier to recommend her services.
  • Claire
    Claire B. Married on 09/18/2021

Kind and Thoughtful Officiant!

We LOVED working with Kimberly to plan our wedding ceremony! Neither of us were sure how to plan this portion of the wedding, but Kimberly instantly made us feel at ease and comfortable with the process. She is a wealth of knowledge and can truly cater to any and all ceremony requests to make your wedding ceremony as unique as desired. We researched other officiants in the area and appreciated Kimberly's transparent pricing as well as the amount of time she dedicated towards answering our questions and getting to know us. Our ceremony was perfect, and we highly recommend Kimberly!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to meet your friends and family! I very much enjoyed myself at your reception, thank you for including us.
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly Recommend

Kim is phenomenal! She made the ceremony very personal and had such a beautiful and touching way with words! There wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony! All in all she was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend using Kimberlily Creek for your officiating needs!
    Dan W. Married on 08/21/2021

Perfect!!!

Kimberly was professional and made everything easy from the start! Would recommend!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you both for the review! You had such a beautiful setting and it was wonderful to see the love and support from your family and friends.
    Erin R. Married on 08/21/2021

Great presentation and customization

Kimberly was extremely helpful in navigating the wedding process and always took time to answer our questions and guide us towards wedding day. Kim offers customized wedding ceremonies and was extremely respectful as we collaborated on the wording and tone of our ceremony. Kim was always on time, responsive and kind. Highly recommend!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review… Everything was beautiful and I’m glad to know that my love and joy comes through in my presentations. Best wishes!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 08/17/2021

Kimberly is wonderful

Kimberly was fantastic! So many options to choose from for your ceremony and they are all beautiful. Thank you again Kimberly 💓 she even turned our marriage license in only took 2 days to get back !

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! You are so sweet and I was pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful thank you card in the mail with your pictures on it. It looks like you had an amazing night.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 08/14/2021

Perfect officiant for the perfect ceremony!

I'm so happy that we decided to go with Kimberlily Creek for our wedding in August!! Kim wasn't available for our wedding date, so her colleague, JoAnn, officiated. She was INCREDIBLE. JoAnn just radiates joy, and everyone loved her! She was so warm and kind and made me feel completely at ease (not an easy thing to do lol). The whole process, from the planning stages through to the final touches--everything was perfect. I also appreciated how Kim gave us free rein to customize our ceremony as we saw fit. I'd definitely recommend Kimberlily Creek to anyone planning a wedding! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :) :)

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! Joanne very much enjoyed herself and she said that you were a beautiful bride and reminded her of Audrey Hepburn! Best wishes for your future!
    R&R Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Kimberly was wonderful to work with 🙂 with creating our unique story together and presenting it for our ceremony, it brought great joy to our family and friends listening to Kimberly speak in such a professional, yet compassionate approach.

Kimberly also made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable as well as for our guests for our special day taking control and keeping it a professional flow.

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much! I love my job and it brings me great joy and honor to share this special time with you
    Elizabeth M. Married on 07/11/2021

Wonderful ceremony!

Kim was absolutely wonderful. We met her before COVID when we were planning our original wedding date. She was so kind and rescheduled to our new date after COVID began. She stayed in close touch throughout all of the planning through this time and was incredibly helpful offering ideas and letting us choose how we wanted to arrange our vows. My husband and I are both quiet reserved people but she helped us to feel comfortable on both rehearsal and wedding day and made it a really special ceremony for us. We got complements on what a great job she did from family & friends who attended. I’de 10/10 recommend Kim!!!
    Henry Married on 06/12/2021

Professional, kind and very personable...

We have absolutely no regrets with our decision to go with Kimberlily Creek and Kimberly Salt. She handled our ceremony personally and gave us what felt like her undivided attention through the entire process. If you are looking for an officiant and have no clue how to put together your ceremony, Kimberly will give you ALL of the tools you need to make the process a memorable one for you and your wedding guests. Kimberlily Creek come highly recommended by both of us. Thanks you so much!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! And thank you for treating me like a guest your reception. You guys were great and more wonderful to work with!
    Brendan F. Married on 05/29/2021

Best Officiant we could have asked for

Kim was absolutely incredible. We were really overwhelmed trying to come up with a ceremony, but she has so many templates that really, you just have to go through them and choose what you want, or pick a ceremony she already has on file. It was so much easier than either of us thought it would be. She gave us the idea for the blending of the wine ceremony which we have now seen two other couples use after us!

One thing that really stood out to me was that she stayed at our reception until late in the night because she knew we had to get the marriage license to her to sign it and she didn't want to bother us on while we were taking pictures or talking to guests. She then told us that she'd even mail the marriage certificate in for us! Just absolutely incredible, the type of officiant that bent over backwards for us.

She also gave an incredible ceremony that many people have talked to us about afterwards. Even though there was a mishap with our rings, she went right through it and made it so you couldn't even tell.

Highly recommend her to anybody looking for an officiant!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. This really speaks of how truly honored I am to participate in your wedding ceremony. And I always enjoy myself when I’m included at the reception! Your party was fantastic and I will never forget the wine ceremony with the giant wine glass!
  • Natasha
    Natasha Married on 04/19/2021

The perfect service for our wedding day

Kimberly provided the best service for me and my family. Due to COVID, we wanted a small and intimate ceremony at our house, and Kimberly provided exactly what we wanted. She arrived on time, spoke elegantly, and kept it short and sweet as we requested. Highly recommend her services!!
    Sabrina D. Married on 10/31/2020

Beautiful ceremony

I called Kimberly a little less than 2 weeks before our date. Because of covid we decided to my our original date up, so we were short on time. Kimberly was so sweet and I was so thankful she could help us out. She was unable to do our ceremony but her employee JoAnne did and she was absolutely wonderful. Even my mom can’t stop talking about how sweet and kind JoAnne was and my stepdad thought the ceremony was well written and had a lot of good things to say and was very meaningful.
  • Jeni
    Jeni L. Married on 10/17/2020

Our wedding

Kimberly was nothing but amazing. She is quick to respond to emails and she is extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I had to cancel my big wedding so decided to do a small ceremony. I emailed her a few weeks out and she really took the time to sit down with me and go over everything. She was very professional and my guests loved her as well. All my guests told me it was the best ceremony they’ve witnessed in awhile. My husband and I could have not been happier with our choice in selecting Kimberly as our officiant. I would highly recommend her to anyone as she makes it totally customizable to your desire. It was a beautiful and she did a beautiful ceremony for us.
    Natalie D. Married on 10/10/2020

Loved! An amazing and kind officiant

Kim went above and beyond to help make our day special. I never knew about all the different ceremonies we can choose. Kim is very friendly and loving. She made our ceremony special and beautiful.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/10/2020

Personalized Touches

We loved working with Kimberlily Creek! Kim was not available on our wedding day, but we had Joanne, and she was amazing! We appreciated Kim’s willingness to make sure the ceremony was customized to us and portrayed our love. Having a keepsake book of our ceremony is an extra touch I know we will enjoy looking back on. We are so glad we got to work with both Kim & Joanne. Highly recommend!
    Joanna E. Married on 10/08/2020

Very professional and gave us a beautiful ceremony!

Kim gave us exactly what we wanted! It was so perfect and she was very accommodating! Highly recommend!!
    Kyle C. Married on 09/29/2020

Wonderful Wedding Experience!

Kimberly was the perfect officiant for our wedding! I got a great vibe from her when we met prior to our big day. She was very professional, punctual, and exceptionally flexible and compassionate. Her examples of different ceremonies to choose from really made our vows that much more special and beautiful. Thank you so very, very much Kimberly!!! 😁❤

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Even though it was a wet and chilly day, it was perfect and Oh My! What a beautiful Bride! You both looked so happy! I loved the Irish music played which seemed perfect for your day!
    Alexandra Married on 09/19/2020

Kim was a wonderful officiant!

We had a great experience working with Kim for our wedding ceremony! She went through a variety of different options with us and helped us put together a ceremony that included all of the components that were the most important to us. Kim was very responsive and professional throughout the whole process, and did a beautiful job with our ceremony the day of. We would definitely recommend Kim to other couples!
    Caitlin S. Married on 09/13/2020

Spiritual Bliss

Kim was absolutely wonderful for our small ceremony in the park. We did a hand fasting ceremony with an oathing stone specially picked by my husband and I. As a lightworker, Spirituality is extremely valuable to me and Kim really pulled through. Highly reccomend!
  • Andrea
    Andrea J. Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful experience!

Working with Kim was great! She was very professional and helped make our day so special ! She was very responsive with emails which is huge for us, especially planning a wedding in a global pandemic ! She made us feel very comfortable from day 1 when we met her and from then on we knew we were in great hands ! We would definitely recommend her to future couples!