Kimberlily Creek Reviews

Kimberlily Creek 6
Kimberlily Creek 7

Sara Little · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly recommended!

Kimberlily Salt is amazing! We actually used one of Kimberly's officiants, Joanne. Joanne came highly recommended to us through family. Both Kimberly and Joanne had fun with planning our vows. It was an amazing experience and these ladies helped me every step of the way! They were eager to play with some of the unity ceremonies to make it personal to our lifestyles.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

The Best Ceremony!

We loved having Kim as our officiant. Our very first meeting with her, we knew right away she was our officiant! She is extremely easy to work with. My husband and I are not a traditional couple by any means and she totally got that and worked with us to craft a perfect ceremony that had so much meaning to us! I highly recommend Kimberly especially if you want a special ceremony that is all your own.

Donielle · Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Kimberly was so amazing to work with, I loved everything about my ceremony. It was short and sweet, exactly what I wanted! Kimberly said the most beautiful things, she lets you be completely involved with putting together the wording as much as you want to be. She emails you so many options to choose from for ideas and pick and choose whatever you would like to put together a ceremony that is all your own. I would recommend having Kimberly officiate your special day to everyone I know, she’s fun, professional, and makes you feel completely comfortable even when you’re feeling really nervous. She took care of important things and made sure Everything went smoothly, she really knows what she’s doing! Best day ever! I can’t thank her enough.

Kimberlily Creek 13
    Kimberlily Creek 14
    Kimberlily Creek 15
    Kimberlily Creek 16

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Kimberly was a pleasure to work with! She understood our wants and needs, and helped us achieve our dream wedding! She is very professional, punctual, and I would definitely recommend her!

• Hannah

Hannah Hylkema · Married on 08/25/2018

Garden Ceremony

Kimberly was so amazing to work with, I loved everything about my ceremony. It was short and sweet, exactly what I wanted! Kimberly said the most beautiful things, she lets you be completely involved with putting together the wording as much as you want to be. She emails you so many options to choose from for ideas and pick and choose whatever you would like to put together a ceremony that is all your own. I would recommend having Kimberly officiate your special day to everyone I know, she’s fun, professional, and makes you feel completely comfortable even when you’re feeling really nervous. She took care of important things that day like talking to the dj and venue people to make sure Everything went smoothly, she really knows what she’s doing! Best day ever! I can’t thank her enough.

Kimberlily Creek 17

Kristen & Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Kimberly was great! She was so easy to talk to, provided so many word documents for us to choose exactly how we wanted our wedding to go. I love that she had a humorous part and I of course added that part in. We also had her husband for ceremony music. The music played for our bridal party but when it came time for our song to be played it wasn’t working. Very disappointed with that and wish someone would have stopped us from starting to walk so that the music can try to play. Our ending song to leave played as well. The ceremony was perfect though otherwise. Kimberly talked to us after to apologize and we were able to resolve the issue. Besides the music issue, I have nothing but good things and would highly recommend her.

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

Kimberly was the perfect add to our special day! She not only did an amazing job at the ceremony, but also helped us every step along the way - we had several guests come up to us saying it was the best ceremony they’ve ever been too and I couldn’t agree more - Kimberly has a great way of capturing the couple and helped us make sure our ceremony was a reflection and celebration of our relationship. Thank you thank you thank you!

Jon · Married on 07/26/2018

Kim was outstanding!! We could not have found a better fit for our wedding on the Maid of the Mist. Kim's husband was our witness and even took pictures for us with our phone. Kim also recommended local sites for us to visit during our stay and was spot on with her recommendations. I cannot say enough how fortunate that we were to find Kim to be our officiant. She made our wedding and our trip as a whole so much better than we could have imagined!!

Anita · Married on 07/20/2018

Kim was a delight to work with. We wanted an officiant who understood the needs of a modern couple, and Kim far surpassed our expectations. She helped us craft a script that truly represented what marriage meant to us. I was incredibly pleased with the end product. Thank you, Kim!

Lou · Married on 07/14/2018

Kim was wonderful. From our first meeting with her to the ceremony, we could not have been happier with everything. Highly recommended.
    Lou & Michelle Lojacono

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

Kimberly's serviced were great! Maura was our officiant, and was perfect for our setting. Very nice and great ceremony ideas, highly recommend.

Emily · Married on 07/13/2018

Kim was easy to work with, had some wonderful ideas to make our ceremony special, and helped out with other advice for our wedding because of her knowledge of the area. Our families had nothing but good things to say about our ceremony. We loved working with her!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with the two of you!

Valerie · Married on 06/22/2018

Kim was so wonderful. When we first contacted her to be our officiant she suggested that we have a nice conversation over the phone to get a feel if it was the right fit. She answered all of our questions and made us feel so comfortable. We then met in person at her house to go over details and she had a whole powerpoint of all of our options for ceremony add ons and ideas. That planted the seed to start thinking about how we really wanted our ceremony to be. She then emailed me the whole powerpoint and ideas that we had written down to review again. She sent so many different variations of wording for the ceremony- it was hard to chose! But we eventually found the perfect version and made it uniquely ours. Kim was so flexible and was quick to respond with any questions I had and sending things back through email. Our ceremony was perfect and we got so many compliments on how professional and friendly Kim was. She mailed our marriage license for us so we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day or the days after before we left for our honeymoon. She also made us a beautiful little booklet of our whole ceremony as a keepsake. Thanks Kim!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! You are a beautiful bride inside and out and it was wonderful working with you!
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 06/16/2018

We had our initial meeting with Kim and she was wonderful. She was more than willing to go above and beyond her officiant title offering ideas about favors and anything else we may want help with. We immediately felt comfortable with her. Due to some unforeseen circumstances we had Joanne officiate the wedding. It was slightly last minute but Joanne called me before the wedding offering to sit down and meet with me to make me more comfortable if I wanted. The day of the wedding she was on time and met with me before to go over the script and introduce herself because I didn't take her up on meeting before. Again I felt instantly at ease. Both ladies were amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the very nice review. I'm sorry I missed your ceremony but I feel so blessed that I have a wonderful team to fill in for me if needed

Peter · Married on 06/08/2018

The wedding was great and Kim helped us pick a perfect location.

Betsy · Married on 05/27/2018

Kimberly was by far the best officiant! Not only did she officiate my wedding she gave us us so much advice and guidance!! My wedding day was perfect and Kimberly had a lot to do with it!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Had a wonderful time at your wedding! Thank you for the wonderful review

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Kim and Joanne. We worked with Kim to plan our ceremony. She sent us a ton of options, answered all of my questions, and helped us to design a ceremony that was uniquely ours, including a sand ceremony, and vows which we wrote on our own. We also received a program for our wedding ceremony, including all of our chosen text, printed up nicely, with a ribbon matching the color theme of our wedding. A for sure keepsake that I'm sure we'll enjoy reading through for many many years to come!
    Joanne was our actual officiant on our wedding day. There were definitely some nerves before we started, but at our rehearsal, Joanne instantly put us all at ease with her knowledge and humor. On our wedding day, we were both more relaxed, and really able to enjoy ourselves during the ceremony, because we knew we were in such good hands.

Matt · Married on 05/25/2018

Kimberly was great. When we first met with Kim, she had a presentation with so many great ideas. She was very responsive every time I contacted her. At the rehearsal, there were a couple members of the wedding party who were late, but she was very patient with us. The ceremony itself was perfect! I would highly recommend Kimberly as an Officiant.

Thank you!

Colleen · Married on 05/21/2018

Kim was excellent. So personable, immediately responded to requests, texts and emails. She assisted in finding us the perfect wedding vows and all palerwork was processed expediently. Kimberly comes with my highest recommendations!

Lora · Married on 05/19/2018

Kimberly was a great officiant for our wedding. After our first meeting, my husband and I were in agreement that Kimberly was exactly what we were looking for. She presented us with a number of options for the ceremony and allowed us to customize everything to make it our own. All of the communications were pleasant and professional, and she was responsive throughout the planning process. When we had a late addition, she was accommodating. At the ceremony, Kimberly was professional and many guests commented on how experienced she was. It is evident that she takes the role seriously and aims to create a special event for all of her couples.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

It was my pleasure to officiate a great couple at a very cool venue!

Alexandra · Married on 05/18/2018

We did a quick kiss and go service. She was very supportive and accepting. She made us feel very comfortable and even gave us some advice in regards to marriage. Great services will use her again during our actual wedding ??

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Loved meeting with you both!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2018

Kim was a pleasure to work with from the very start. We really appreciated the many different ceremony selections she had prepared, and it was really easy to create our own personal wedding ceremony. We are so happy with how our ceremony went; from planning it to execution, Kim was absolutely wonderful!

Thank you!

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

Kimberly did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony, she made it so simple and fun which is exactly what we wanted!

christy · Married on 03/23/2018

Kimberly was great. Very professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend her to others. Very good service.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review!