Kimberlily Creek Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 320 Reviews
View more information

Stefanie F. Married on 09/10/2022

Couldn’t be happier

When my partner and I went to our friends wedding and heard the sincerity and softness of Kim’s voice, we knew we wanted her to officiate our marriage.
    We met with Kim and connected instantly, and she helped us create our perfect ceremony. She was respectful of our specifications, and guided us through all the details. Her husband takes amazing wedding photos as well and would highly recommend. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you for everything Kim, and George!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. My husband and I had a wonderful time with you and your family! George very much enjoyed photographing such a wonderful loving couple! We wish you all the best in the world!!
  • Mr.
    Mr. M. Married on 09/03/2022

Officient & Photographer

Our officiant kimberly & her Husband did a great job. The ceremony went very well, and all the photographs were beautiful. Both very down to earth. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to Family or friends. Thanks so much for making our special day even more special.
  • Allison
    Allison H. Married on 08/19/2022

Excellent Experience

Kimberly was so wonderful to work with! She was the officiant for our friend's wedding, and we remembered how much we enjoyed their ceremony even five years later, so we reached out to Kimberly for ours, too. At our first meeting, she walked us through all the different options for a ceremony and really listened to our ideas. After that, it was such an easy process back and forth, and we were able to customize the language to what we wanted. She was punctual and professional, and really advocated for us with our venue during the rehearsal and on our wedding day. We're so happy we reached out to her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ashley Married on 08/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

thank you for making our day special!

thank you kimberly for making our wedding day so special and easy at glen park!! you were so friendly and kind! thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Adorable couple! It was my pleasure and you’re very very welcome!! I wish you both all the best in your marriage!
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 08/13/2022

Excellent officiant

Our officiant was JoAnne and she made me feel so at ease, I felt like she had my back and would make anything happen for me. She was very fun and easy going to talk to, it was such a pleasure having her officiate and be a part of my wedding!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Ashley and Lee, I want to thank you for allowing me the honor and privilege of conducting your marriage ceremony. I felt so welcomed as part of your special day. I am wishing you all the very best this beautiful life has to offer!
  • Nanette
    Nanette Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we were looking for!

Kim was so great to work with! Always responding to any questions we had and such a big help on our wedding day when things didn’t go as planned due to rain. She was very flexible and easy to work with! I would highly recommend her.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kimberly was absolutely amazing!

From the moment we had our first meeting with Kimberly, we knew she was the perfect fit to be our officiant! Kimberly provided us with different wording options and layout choices for our ceremony that helped us to customize it to fit our relationship. Kimberly was extremely responsive with email/text/phone calls and helped us to create the most amazing wedding ceremony either of us could have asked for! She helped us every step of the way and even provided other wedding vendor recommendations if we needed any. She went above and beyond what we could have ever dreamed of! Our family and friends are still talking about how moving our ceremony was and it is all thanks to Kimberly! We could not have had a better officiant and we will be forever grateful to her and Kimberlily Creek for helping to wed us on our special day!
    Antonia M. Married on 07/30/2022

Overall wonderful

Kim was a pleasure to work with to organize and plan our ceremony. You can tell she has years of experience overseeing hundreds of weddings. Joanne who performed our ceremony was wonderful and personable, and made our ceremony so special.
    Sara C. Married on 06/25/2022

Personable

Kim officiated our backyard wedding in June 2022. We met with her one time prior and knew she was the right fit. Kim helped us write our vows and performed a hand fasting ceremony during our vows. Kim is very personable and friendly. We felt like she was part of the family! Highly recommend!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I truly did feel like family… You and your family and friends were wonderful and I had a great time at the reception! Especially catching the dog eating the cheesecake lol
  • Krystal
    Krystal Married on 06/24/2022

Great experience!

Kim was great to work with, very responsive, very customizable, and we got a cute booklet with our vows in it as a keepsake!
  • Katie
    Katie L. Married on 06/11/2022

Excellent service

Kim was absolutely amazing! She was very flexible with us in changing our dates due to covid restrictions and such. Every single time messaged her she was very prompt at getting back to us. She was a very important part of our special day and thanks to her everything turned out wonderful. Would absolutely recommend her to anybody in need!!!
    Samantha D. Married on 06/04/2022

6/4/22 Wedding

Kimberly was a phenomenal officiant! Her energy is contagious and within moments of meeting her you can truly feel her passion for what she does. She helped us every step of the way, providing multiple incredibly helpful ceremony templates as well as helping us with wording when we got stuck. She is an incredibly beautiful writer and the way she delivered our ceremony was so heartfelt and meaningful. There was not a dry eye in the house! We truly could not have picked a better officiant! To anyone looking to have a beautiful, thoughtful and heartfelt ceremony do yourself a favor and hire Kimberly!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It makes my day when my words are truly felt! Love my job!!!
    David A. Married on 05/08/2022

8-29-2020 Wedding

Kimberlily Creek, Kimberly Salt, was our guide through the whole wedding process. From our first meeting until two weeks before our big day she was there with patience, suggestions, and her vast experience to help make our day magical. Her daughter, Tabitha, officiated our wedding day ceremony flawlessly. She really helped make our wedding day special.
    April B. Married on 10/08/2021

Highly recommend!

We had a last minute change in our venue, and George and Kim were so accommodating. Both were very friendly, professional, and our photos are beautiful.

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! Such a beautiful day and a beautiful family! George very much enjoyed taking your photos ... They make memories last forever!
    Kelly Married on 10/03/2021

JoAnne is Amazing!!!

JoAnne officiated our wedding a few weeks ago, and she was AMAZING! The first time we talked to her we instantly connected, and we felt like we had known her for years! She truly went above and beyond (especially when our venue set part of our ceremony items up wrong, and I found out about 10 mins before we started. JoAnne assured me she would fix it, and that it would be absolutely perfect for our ceremony - and it was!!) We are still getting complements about JoAnne from our family and friends and how it was the best ceremony people have been to in a long time!!
  • I
    Imon G. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kim really understands weddings!

Kim works with couples to tailor a wedding that fits their personalities, needs and expectations. She also provides unique suggestions with respect to venue, photography, details of the ceremony and even makeup. Kim understands couples and weddings and I could not be happier to recommend her services.
  • Claire
    Claire B. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind and Thoughtful Officiant!

We LOVED working with Kimberly to plan our wedding ceremony! Neither of us were sure how to plan this portion of the wedding, but Kimberly instantly made us feel at ease and comfortable with the process. She is a wealth of knowledge and can truly cater to any and all ceremony requests to make your wedding ceremony as unique as desired. We researched other officiants in the area and appreciated Kimberly's transparent pricing as well as the amount of time she dedicated towards answering our questions and getting to know us. Our ceremony was perfect, and we highly recommend Kimberly!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to meet your friends and family! I very much enjoyed myself at your reception, thank you for including us.
    Erin R. Married on 08/21/2021

Great presentation and customization

Kimberly was extremely helpful in navigating the wedding process and always took time to answer our questions and guide us towards wedding day. Kim offers customized wedding ceremonies and was extremely respectful as we collaborated on the wording and tone of our ceremony. Kim was always on time, responsive and kind. Highly recommend!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review… Everything was beautiful and I’m glad to know that my love and joy comes through in my presentations. Best wishes!
    Dan W. Married on 08/21/2021

Perfect!!!

Kimberly was professional and made everything easy from the start! Would recommend!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you both for the review! You had such a beautiful setting and it was wonderful to see the love and support from your family and friends.
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly Recommend

Kim is phenomenal! She made the ceremony very personal and had such a beautiful and touching way with words! There wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony! All in all she was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend using Kimberlily Creek for your officiating needs!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 08/17/2021

Kimberly is wonderful

Kimberly was fantastic! So many options to choose from for your ceremony and they are all beautiful. Thank you again Kimberly 💓 she even turned our marriage license in only took 2 days to get back !

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! You are so sweet and I was pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful thank you card in the mail with your pictures on it. It looks like you had an amazing night.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect officiant for the perfect ceremony!

I'm so happy that we decided to go with Kimberlily Creek for our wedding in August!! Kim wasn't available for our wedding date, so her colleague, JoAnn, officiated. She was INCREDIBLE. JoAnn just radiates joy, and everyone loved her! She was so warm and kind and made me feel completely at ease (not an easy thing to do lol). The whole process, from the planning stages through to the final touches--everything was perfect. I also appreciated how Kim gave us free rein to customize our ceremony as we saw fit. I'd definitely recommend Kimberlily Creek to anyone planning a wedding! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :) :)

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! Joanne very much enjoyed herself and she said that you were a beautiful bride and reminded her of Audrey Hepburn! Best wishes for your future!
    R&R Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Kimberly was wonderful to work with 🙂 with creating our unique story together and presenting it for our ceremony, it brought great joy to our family and friends listening to Kimberly speak in such a professional, yet compassionate approach.

Kimberly also made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable as well as for our guests for our special day taking control and keeping it a professional flow.

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much! I love my job and it brings me great joy and honor to share this special time with you
    Elizabeth M. Married on 07/11/2021

Wonderful ceremony!

Kim was absolutely wonderful. We met her before COVID when we were planning our original wedding date. She was so kind and rescheduled to our new date after COVID began. She stayed in close touch throughout all of the planning through this time and was incredibly helpful offering ideas and letting us choose how we wanted to arrange our vows. My husband and I are both quiet reserved people but she helped us to feel comfortable on both rehearsal and wedding day and made it a really special ceremony for us. We got complements on what a great job she did from family & friends who attended. I’de 10/10 recommend Kim!!!
    Henry Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, kind and very personable...

We have absolutely no regrets with our decision to go with Kimberlily Creek and Kimberly Salt. She handled our ceremony personally and gave us what felt like her undivided attention through the entire process. If you are looking for an officiant and have no clue how to put together your ceremony, Kimberly will give you ALL of the tools you need to make the process a memorable one for you and your wedding guests. Kimberlily Creek come highly recommended by both of us. Thanks you so much!

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! And thank you for treating me like a guest your reception. You guys were great and more wonderful to work with!
illustration stars