Kimberlily Creek Reviews

279 Reviews for Kimberlily Creek

• Cara

Cara · Getting married on 11/28/2020

A wonderful officiant!

Kim is the such a sweet, kind and caring person. She will go out of her way to make sure your ceremony is everything you could have hoped for and more. When our wedding plans had to change quickly and a quick ceremony had to be put together, she was willing to go out of her way to make it work. I am so grateful that we found her when we started searching for an officiant almost a year ago. And we are so excited to have her officiant for our original wedding date when it comes later in the year!

If you are looking for someone who will put as much care into your ceremony as you would yourself, look no further. Kim works with you every step of the way, from vows to intricate pieces of your ceremony. She also creates a small ceremony book, which becomes your keepsake afterwards! And this way, you and your partners vows are already printed and in the book. No need to remember anything else on your special day. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
    I love working with you both and can’t wait to do it all over again in October! Such a beautiful couple!

James and Ashley J · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent!

Kim was very helpful every step of the process for our ceremony. She took the time to personalize everything for us and make our day special. We highly recommend her for anyone looking for a professional and experienced officiant.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Douglas · Married on 07/03/2020

A beautiful day 7/3/2020

Kimberly was very friendly, flexible, and professional! She really simplified the whole marriage process for us. Do not hesitate! My husband and I were totally satisfied with her service.

Sent on 07/11/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing and reliable!!

My wedding was beautiful! Kim and Joanne were so great. They helped every step of the way and were very responsive. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Prettyawesome Princess · Married on 06/19/2020

A-mazing! Wonderful!

She was the most wonderful and nicest officiant. So flexible and how she put our booklet together was so beautiful! Would def recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Love is love! The two of you made your day so special and I am so proud to be part of the wonderful exchange of love!

Kimberly Blanc · Married on 06/19/2020

Absolutely wonderful and unforgettable

Kimberly is a wonderful, sweet, accommodating officient. She is very flexible and performs such a wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Aileen

Aileen Bower-McGrath · Married on 02/05/2020

KimberlyCreek Saved Our Day!

Kimberly was great ! She had unique ideas for us to select from to use in our ceremony. We were married during the Pandemic. Kimberly went above and beyond to help us find a city hall to apply for our marriage licence and also helped us find a location to have the ceremony. Without all of her help our day would not have been possible.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • James

James Lane · Married on 08/10/2019

We had a wonderful experience with Kimberly. Highly recommend!

Kimberly was our wedding officiant for our Aug. 2019 wedding. She assisted with helping us find the perfect place for the
    ceremony helped us come up with our wedding vows that were specific to us. She even provided them to us after the wedding as a keep sake.

Her husband is a professional photographer and was included in the price. He took as many photographs as we wanted and we never felt rushed in any way.

Both Kimberly and her husband made our day very special and we can’t thank her enough. We defiantly recommend them!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Diana

diana haner · Married on 08/10/2019

She was perfect

Stop searching and just hire Kim already! Kim did an amazing job officiating my August 10th wedding! She has such a sparkling personality, and the unique vows we got to choose from made them feel real and heartfelt, like they were written exclusively for us! I got so many wonderful compliments from my guests about how beautiful the ceremony was and how great Kim was. Pick her!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing officiant conducted an beautiful ceremony

Kim was our officiant for our 8/9/19 and was wonderful! She responded quickly to any and all emails and questions leading up to the event. She worked diligently to make sure our ceremony was just perfect for my now-wife (!!) and I. My wife and I come from different religious backgrounds, and Kim was able to weave everything together beautifully to make everyone happy and feel included. She also has a calm and soothing voice which sounds amazing as voice-over on our wedding video! We would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 07/21/2019

Flexible, Accomodating, Helpful and Genuinely Fantastic

After a massive shakeup in our wedding plans, we were saved by Kim! After previous arrangements fell through only two weeks before our wedding, we reached out to Kim. Within hours, we had put together a plan for our ceremony (on board the Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls). She worked with us to figure out vows that fit our personalities perfectly, and even saved the day by recommending her talented husband to be our ceremony photographer. The entire process was defined by Kim's professionalism and caring attitude, and her genuine kindness and flexibility as we dealt with an unexpected situation. We can't thank her enough for facilitating the most memorable day of our lives, and we'd recommend her (and her husband's photography chops) to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

I am honored to say I shared this special day with you both! Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation with Georges photography!

Katie Walczyk · Married on 06/22/2019

Look no further!

Kim was the perfect choice for our on site wedding ceremony! She is the kindest person. My husband and I are both extremely shy and she made the whole process very comfortable and easy for us. We were able to chose options to make our ceremony more personal and it was everything I imagined it to be! I would refer her (and I have!) to family and friends.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You were both a joy to work with and your venue Was absolutely perfect!

Maria · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

We found Kimberly on wedding wire and she did an amazing job as our officiant for our wedding! She was extremely easy to communicate with and very personable. She was very reasonable priced and had lots of options to help customize the ceremony to whatever we wanted! I would definitely recommend Kimberlily Creek to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you Maria and Eric for the wonderful review! I loved officiating your ceremony and we very much enjoyed your reception! It was fantastic finding out that my husband knew your family from back in the day

Hallie · Married on 05/25/2019

Kimberly Salt - Officiant

Kim from Kimberlily Creek was the perfect individual to officiate our ceremony on May 25th, 2019. We had a fairly large event and my husband was worried about stuttering or missing a word when reciting his vows, because of this we decided not to use a microphone to make him more comfortable. Kim was onboard with the idea when we presented it and made sure she was loud enough throughout the entire ceremony for everyone to still hear her. She also gave us so many ideas on how to make our ceremony unique and perfect for us. She let me dig deep into my creative side and tell her exactly what I pictured for our big day. She then took my ideas and perfected it for us and made us a little keepsake book with our ceremony outline. She also includes the rehearsal walk through in her very reasonable price. I would 100% recommend Kim to anyone looking for an officiant that will work with you to create the exact ceremony that you have always pictured and dreamed of.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

It was my pleasure officiating your beautiful ceremony! Such a wonderful couple to work with! Thank you for the wonderful review !!
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

The details and follow through by Kim is exquisite!! She is on top of everything making sure you meet deadlines and that she fine tunes the ceremony to exactly what the couple wants. 5 Stars all the way! The options and literature while designing are very thorough and even allow for someone to maybe incorporate ideas they didn't think about or even know they existed.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Sara Little · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly recommended!

Kimberlily Salt is amazing! We actually used one of Kimberly's officiants, Joanne. Joanne came highly recommended to us through family. Both Kimberly and Joanne had fun with planning our vows. It was an amazing experience and these ladies helped me every step of the way! They were eager to play with some of the unity ceremonies to make it personal to our lifestyles.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

The Best Ceremony!

We loved having Kim as our officiant. Our very first meeting with her, we knew right away she was our officiant! She is extremely easy to work with. My husband and I are not a traditional couple by any means and she totally got that and worked with us to craft a perfect ceremony that had so much meaning to us! I highly recommend Kimberly especially if you want a special ceremony that is all your own.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Donielle · Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Kimberly was so amazing to work with, I loved everything about my ceremony. It was short and sweet, exactly what I wanted! Kimberly said the most beautiful things, she lets you be completely involved with putting together the wording as much as you want to be. She emails you so many options to choose from for ideas and pick and choose whatever you would like to put together a ceremony that is all your own. I would recommend having Kimberly officiate your special day to everyone I know, she’s fun, professional, and makes you feel completely comfortable even when you’re feeling really nervous. She took care of important things and made sure Everything went smoothly, she really knows what she’s doing! Best day ever! I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Kimberly was a pleasure to work with! She understood our wants and needs, and helped us achieve our dream wedding! She is very professional, punctual, and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah Hylkema · Married on 08/25/2018

Garden Ceremony

Kimberly was so amazing to work with, I loved everything about my ceremony. It was short and sweet, exactly what I wanted! Kimberly said the most beautiful things, she lets you be completely involved with putting together the wording as much as you want to be. She emails you so many options to choose from for ideas and pick and choose whatever you would like to put together a ceremony that is all your own. I would recommend having Kimberly officiate your special day to everyone I know, she’s fun, professional, and makes you feel completely comfortable even when you’re feeling really nervous. She took care of important things that day like talking to the dj and venue people to make sure Everything went smoothly, she really knows what she’s doing! Best day ever! I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kristen & Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Kimberly was great! She was so easy to talk to, provided so many word documents for us to choose exactly how we wanted our wedding to go. I love that she had a humorous part and I of course added that part in. We also had her husband for ceremony music. The music played for our bridal party but when it came time for our song to be played it wasn’t working. Very disappointed with that and wish someone would have stopped us from starting to walk so that the music can try to play. Our ending song to leave played as well. The ceremony was perfect though otherwise. Kimberly talked to us after to apologize and we were able to resolve the issue. Besides the music issue, I have nothing but good things and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

Kimberly was the perfect add to our special day! She not only did an amazing job at the ceremony, but also helped us every step along the way - we had several guests come up to us saying it was the best ceremony they’ve ever been too and I couldn’t agree more - Kimberly has a great way of capturing the couple and helped us make sure our ceremony was a reflection and celebration of our relationship. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jon · Married on 07/26/2018

Kim was outstanding!! We could not have found a better fit for our wedding on the Maid of the Mist. Kim's husband was our witness and even took pictures for us with our phone. Kim also recommended local sites for us to visit during our stay and was spot on with her recommendations. I cannot say enough how fortunate that we were to find Kim to be our officiant. She made our wedding and our trip as a whole so much better than we could have imagined!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Anita · Married on 07/20/2018

Kim was a delight to work with. We wanted an officiant who understood the needs of a modern couple, and Kim far surpassed our expectations. She helped us craft a script that truly represented what marriage meant to us. I was incredibly pleased with the end product. Thank you, Kim!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Lou · Married on 07/14/2018

Kim was wonderful. From our first meeting with her to the ceremony, we could not have been happier with everything. Highly recommended.
    Lou & Michelle Lojacono