Kimberlily Creek Reviews

293 | North Tonawanda, NY

293 Reviews for Kimberlily Creek

David A. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

8-29-2020 Wedding

Kimberlily Creek, Kimberly Salt, was our guide through the whole wedding process. From our first meeting until two weeks before our big day she was there with patience, suggestions, and her vast experience to help make our day magical. Her daughter, Tabitha, officiated our wedding day ceremony flawlessly. She really helped make our wedding day special.

Sent on 09/13/2020

April B. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Highly recommend!

We had a last minute change in our venue, and George and Kim were so accommodating. Both were very friendly, professional, and our photos are beautiful.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! Such a beautiful day and a beautiful family! George very much enjoyed taking your photos ... They make memories last forever!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 11/28/2020

A wonderful officiant!

Kim is the such a sweet, kind and caring person. She will go out of her way to make sure your ceremony is everything you could have hoped for and more. When our wedding plans had to change quickly and a quick ceremony had to be put together, she was willing to go out of her way to make it work. I am so grateful that we found her when we started searching for an officiant almost a year ago. And we are so excited to have her officiant for our original wedding date when it comes later in the year!

If you are looking for someone who will put as much care into your ceremony as you would yourself, look no further. Kim works with you every step of the way, from vows to intricate pieces of your ceremony. She also creates a small ceremony book, which becomes your keepsake afterwards! And this way, you and your partners vows are already printed and in the book. No need to remember anything else on your special day. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
    I love working with you both and can’t wait to do it all over again in October! Such a beautiful couple!

Sabrina D. · Married on 10/31/2020

Beautiful ceremony

I called Kimberly a little less than 2 weeks before our date. Because of covid we decided to my our original date up, so we were short on time. Kimberly was so sweet and I was so thankful she could help us out. She was unable to do our ceremony but her employee JoAnne did and she was absolutely wonderful. Even my mom can’t stop talking about how sweet and kind JoAnne was and my stepdad thought the ceremony was well written and had a lot of good things to say and was very meaningful.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Jeni

Jeni L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Our wedding

Kimberly was nothing but amazing. She is quick to respond to emails and she is extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I had to cancel my big wedding so decided to do a small ceremony. I emailed her a few weeks out and she really took the time to sit down with me and go over everything. She was very professional and my guests loved her as well. All my guests told me it was the best ceremony they’ve witnessed in awhile. My husband and I could have not been happier with our choice in selecting Kimberly as our officiant. I would highly recommend her to anyone as she makes it totally customizable to your desire. It was a beautiful and she did a beautiful ceremony for us.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Natalie D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Loved! An amazing and kind officiant

Kim went above and beyond to help make our day special. I never knew about all the different ceremonies we can choose. Kim is very friendly and loving. She made our ceremony special and beautiful.

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2020

Personalized Touches

We loved working with Kimberlily Creek! Kim was not available on our wedding day, but we had Joanne, and she was amazing! We appreciated Kim’s willingness to make sure the ceremony was customized to us and portrayed our love. Having a keepsake book of our ceremony is an extra touch I know we will enjoy looking back on. We are so glad we got to work with both Kim & Joanne. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2021

Joanna E. · Married on 10/08/2020

Very professional and gave us a beautiful ceremony!

Kim gave us exactly what we wanted! It was so perfect and she was very accommodating! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Kyle C. · Married on 09/29/2020

Wonderful Wedding Experience!

Kimberly was the perfect officiant for our wedding! I got a great vibe from her when we met prior to our big day. She was very professional, punctual, and exceptionally flexible and compassionate. Her examples of different ceremonies to choose from really made our vows that much more special and beautiful. Thank you so very, very much Kimberly!!! 😁❤

Sent on 10/21/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Even though it was a wet and chilly day, it was perfect and Oh My! What a beautiful Bride! You both looked so happy! I loved the Irish music played which seemed perfect for your day!

Alexandra · Married on 09/19/2020

Kim was a wonderful officiant!

We had a great experience working with Kim for our wedding ceremony! She went through a variety of different options with us and helped us put together a ceremony that included all of the components that were the most important to us. Kim was very responsive and professional throughout the whole process, and did a beautiful job with our ceremony the day of. We would definitely recommend Kim to other couples!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Caitlin S. · Married on 09/13/2020

Spiritual Bliss

Kim was absolutely wonderful for our small ceremony in the park. We did a hand fasting ceremony with an oathing stone specially picked by my husband and I. As a lightworker, Spirituality is extremely valuable to me and Kim really pulled through. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea J. · Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful experience!

Working with Kim was great! She was very professional and helped make our day so special ! She was very responsive with emails which is huge for us, especially planning a wedding in a global pandemic ! She made us feel very comfortable from day 1 when we met her and from then on we knew we were in great hands ! We would definitely recommend her to future couples!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Shannon M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful job!

Kimberlily Creek did an amazing job!! They really make the ceremony yours by letting you choose the wording you want! They provide all different examples for each part of the ceremony!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Kristen W. · Married on 08/21/2020

Excellent!

Kimberley has a very warm personality that places her clients immediately at ease. She is very helpful with information, ideas, and suggestions for ceremony ideas, while also allowing you to keep it as personal as you prefer.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure and such a beautiful day at the beach! I wish you all the best!
  • Annemarie

Annemarie V. · Married on 08/02/2020

Exceptional

Kim is hands down one of the kindest woman I’ve ever met! She always responded to a message/email very quickly and was very flexible with us due to covid. I honestly am beyond happy with finding Kim through the wedding wire app because a lot of negatives happened with our wedding but she was definitely one of the positives!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It’s makes me very happy to know that I brought some sunshine to the Covid cloud!!

James A. · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent!

Kim was very helpful every step of the process for our ceremony. She took the time to personalize everything for us and make our day special. We highly recommend her for anyone looking for a professional and experienced officiant.

Sent on 08/10/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with such a wonderful couple! And thank you so much for sending photos to me... I will always have fond memories when I look at them!
  • Jessica

Jessica D. · Married on 07/03/2020

A beautiful day 7/3/2020

Kimberly was very friendly, flexible, and professional! She really simplified the whole marriage process for us. Do not hesitate! My husband and I were totally satisfied with her service.

Sent on 07/11/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

It was my pleasure to officiate your ceremony and it’s couples like you both that make my job so pleasurable. Thank you for the review!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing and reliable!!

My wedding was beautiful! Kim and Joanne were so great. They helped every step of the way and were very responsive. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! JoAnne relayed to me what a beautiful ceremony it was! She loves officiating weddings and one of your guests actually went up to her and said “you should write a book on how to do weddings“! Best compliment ever!

Prettyawesome P. · Married on 06/19/2020

A-mazing! Wonderful!

She was the most wonderful and nicest officiant. So flexible and how she put our booklet together was so beautiful! Would def recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Love is love! The two of you made your day so special and I am so proud to be part of the wonderful exchange of love!

Kimberly B. · Married on 06/19/2020

Absolutely wonderful and unforgettable

Kimberly is a wonderful, sweet, accommodating officient. She is very flexible and performs such a wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

I must say that the two of you were such a pleasure to work with! Such loving people and it’s amazing how the universe brings people together! Enjoy your crystals and thank you for the review!
  • Aileen

Aileen B. · Married on 02/05/2020

KimberlyCreek Saved Our Day!

Kimberly was great ! She had unique ideas for us to select from to use in our ceremony. We were married during the Pandemic. Kimberly went above and beyond to help us find a city hall to apply for our marriage licence and also helped us find a location to have the ceremony. Without all of her help our day would not have been possible.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

Thank you so much dear friend! Who would’ve thought all those years ago when we work together, that I would be officiating your marriage! It was my pleasure and thank you for the wonderful review!
  • James

James L. · Married on 08/10/2019

We had a wonderful experience with Kimberly. Highly recommend!

Kimberly was our wedding officiant for our Aug. 2019 wedding. She assisted with helping us find the perfect place for the
    ceremony helped us come up with our wedding vows that were specific to us. She even provided them to us after the wedding as a keep sake.

Her husband is a professional photographer and was included in the price. He took as many photographs as we wanted and we never felt rushed in any way.

Both Kimberly and her husband made our day very special and we can’t thank her enough. We defiantly recommend them!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Diana

Diana H. · Married on 08/10/2019

She was perfect

Stop searching and just hire Kim already! Kim did an amazing job officiating my August 10th wedding! She has such a sparkling personality, and the unique vows we got to choose from made them feel real and heartfelt, like they were written exclusively for us! I got so many wonderful compliments from my guests about how beautiful the ceremony was and how great Kim was. Pick her!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing officiant conducted an beautiful ceremony

Kim was our officiant for our 8/9/19 and was wonderful! She responded quickly to any and all emails and questions leading up to the event. She worked diligently to make sure our ceremony was just perfect for my now-wife (!!) and I. My wife and I come from different religious backgrounds, and Kim was able to weave everything together beautifully to make everyone happy and feel included. She also has a calm and soothing voice which sounds amazing as voice-over on our wedding video! We would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 07/21/2019

Flexible, Accomodating, Helpful and Genuinely Fantastic

After a massive shakeup in our wedding plans, we were saved by Kim! After previous arrangements fell through only two weeks before our wedding, we reached out to Kim. Within hours, we had put together a plan for our ceremony (on board the Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls). She worked with us to figure out vows that fit our personalities perfectly, and even saved the day by recommending her talented husband to be our ceremony photographer. The entire process was defined by Kim's professionalism and caring attitude, and her genuine kindness and flexibility as we dealt with an unexpected situation. We can't thank her enough for facilitating the most memorable day of our lives, and we'd recommend her (and her husband's photography chops) to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Kimberlily Creek's reply:

I am honored to say I shared this special day with you both! Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation with Georges photography!