Nearby Vendors to Consider

About YellowBird Wedding

because simple is beautiful...

I’m a supporter of all who love each other and want to be married.  Straight, gay, interracial, intercultural, everyone! All are entitled to their day of beauty.

I have performed weddings for many different couples, some I’ve known and some I only met a short time before their wedding. I’ve been lucky enough to work in large halls, small bars, and even some family rooms. I meet with every couple first and get to know them so that it’s not just a generic ceremony, it's yours.

YellowBird Wedding believes that you found the person you love and want to marry. The rest should be simple...because simple is beautiful...

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Photos
Non-religious (29)
Civil Union (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Working with Michelle was a true pleasure! She made us feel so comfortable and her professionalism was exceptional.

Profile Picture Elena, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle is amazing! She took the time to meet my husband and I months beforehand and you would have thought she was an old friend when it came time for the ceremony. She listened to and honored our requests and the words she spoke at the ceremony were perfectly fit for my husband and I. Any vow renewals we plan in the future, we will definitely be calling Michelle again!

Profile Picture Nina, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

We had Karen Younus officiate our wedding in October 2017. She made the ceremony personalized and was spot on when speaking about our relationship. We would highly recommend her, she was timely, professional and compassionate to our wants and needs in a ceremony.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews

Photos

22 Photos

22 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Whenever our clients ask us if we have an officiant to recommend to them, Michelle is always the first one who comes to mind. We have observed her officiate many weddings for our clients, and every single time, she does a fabulous job. Her ceremonies are personal, warm, and specifically tailored to reflect the uniqueness of each couple. She is a very talented public speaker, and she has a knack for making anyone feel instantly comfortable. We love her, and we're confident that you will, too!

Events