YellowBird Wedding Reviews

YellowBird Wedding 6
YellowBird Wedding 7

Tianna Fowler · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful Personal Ceremony

Michelle officiated our small wedding in May 2019. We had contacted her a year before when looking for someone who could do a non-denominational ceremony. She was a very straight forward, compassionate and well spoken woman who impressed us multi-fold! Meeting to gather some personal information about us and who we were as a couple felt like meeting for coffee with an old friend and allowed her to create a beautiful and personalized ceremony that all our guests complimented us on throughout the whole night! She answered all our questions (both silly and important) promptly through email at every turn, sent us drafts for our approval of some more unique aspects of our ceremony and made us feel really excited about getting married! Wonderful officiant - don't think twice about contacting her!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    YellowBird Wedding 8

Lauren & Jeffrey · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Michelle is amazing (4/13/19)

We first met with Michelle after reading her fantastic online reviews. At our first meeting, she asked us to each give details about our relationship and our lives together, and we immediately felt comfortable. It was like talking to a friend. After this, we decided to have her conduct our ceremony and we are so so happy we did. She took what we told her and made a beautiful and personal ceremony that perfectly captured our relationship. It was sweet, and funny, and sincere, and we loved it. Our family has been going on about how perfect it was ever since. We can't thank Michelle enough, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a personal touch!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Michelle did an exceptional job officiating our wedding ceremony. Leading up to the big day, she was prompt in answering our questions and helpful in giving us ideas for our vows. We had an initial meeting with Michelle to get to know each other and from that first meeting we knew she would be perfect to officiate our ceremony. On the ceremony day, Michelle's words were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We could barely keep it together! We received so many compliments from our guests. We are so happy we hired Michelle, she is an amazing lady!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • A F

A F · Married on 07/19/2019

Michelle was amazing

After being disappointed by other officiants first impressions, my husband and I came across YellowBird Wedding. I knew from viewing her page that I wanted Michelle to do the honor for uniting us. She was friendly and supportive, so kind and had an absolutely beautiful speech to say about us. My husband cried the entire time. Even our family spoke highly of Michelle’s beautiful words. I HIGHLY recommend her, she made our ceremony amazing!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Eileen Patterson · Married on 07/06/2019

Wish we could give her more stars!

From the beginning of our planning process, Michelle was wonderful and easy to work with. She was willing to travel all the way to Lake George, NY to officiate our wedding. We chose Michelle for her authentic, beautiful, and meaningful ceremony and she did not disappoint. Our guests were raving about our ceremony throughout the entire wedding and afterwards. We had a serious rain scare right before the ceremony and Michelle was calm, collected, and remained unphased when all our other vendors were freaking out! Thank you Michelle for making our marriage ceremony feel significant and unique to us - and for traveling all that way to do it!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Adara

Adara · Married on 06/23/2019

Best decision ever!

Officiant YellowBird Wedding:
    From the moment we met Michelle she was eager to get to know all about our love sorry and our passions as a couple. We knew instantly she would make our wedding ceremony unique and personalized to us, and we were not wrong! Michelle calmed our nerves the day of and made our wedding day absolutely incredible, sentimental and full of love. Our ceremony was our favorite part of the night and it meant so much to both of us to have her beautiful words, she really captured who we are as a couple. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for for making it the best day of our life. Michelle will take the time to get to know you and make your ceremony a reflection of your individual love story. Our guests laughed, cried and shared in our ceremony through Michelle’s beautiful words and we are so grateful.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    YellowBird Wedding 9
    YellowBird Wedding 10
    YellowBird Wedding 11

Leah · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic wedding officiant!

Michelle was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. I am still amazed by how personalized she made our wedding ceremony despite meeting us only once a year prior. She is so sweet and great at marrying people! My outdoor ceremony had to be moved indoors due to the rain. She made sure to check in with me before the ceremony to make me feel better about the rain. She is a lovely person and I would highly recommend her for any wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Darlene

Darlene Mendola · Married on 06/02/2019

Complete professional and understanding

Our Officiant; Karen Younus was amazing for our wedding. We found her last minute when our original option fell short and we were so glad she was available for our date and venue. Karen was professional, heartfelt, understanding and helpful. We were a bit nervous and she walked us through what to expect and gave us options of speeches for the ring and vows. Karen made our day even more beautiful than we expected and we are so glad she was there with us to celebrate our union.
    Thank You Karen for being a part of our big day and making everything possible.

Sincere Thanks Sal and Darlene Mendola

YellowBird Wedding 17
    YellowBird Wedding 18

Amy Wilcox · Married on 05/31/2019

Our outdoor ceremony 5/31/19

My husband and I first met with Michelle after reading her wonderful online reviews. At our first meeting, she was very easy to talk to and knew right away we wanted to use her services. She conducted our ceremony a couple weeks back and it was absolutely PERFECT. She spoke so well and engaged all of the guests. We received so many compliments afterwards from our friends and family of what an excellent job she did. We can't thank Michelle enough, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a personal touch!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Aurea

Aurea Benbenek · Married on 05/11/2019

Benbenek wedding

For our wedding we had Karen. She was great. She took our story and made it sound amazing during our ceremony. We kept changing our mind on having our ceremony inside or outside. It wa a chilly that day however I did not want to miss out on the view. Karen was flexible to whatever we wanted for our day. We also had 5 friends do readings during our ceremony and she was great at coordinating them so that it was flawless for the ceremony. We had a wonderful ceremony and received lots of compliments! Thanks Again the Benbenek’s

Sent on 05/29/2019
    YellowBird Wedding 19
    YellowBird Wedding 20
  • Kate

Kate Ganczarz · Married on 04/27/2019

The absolute best

Michelle was absolutely fantastic! She gave an amazing speech at our ceremony about love and friendship, all of my relatives keep complimenting her and wish they would have had her for their ceremony. Michelle was always very quick to respond to any of my crazy emails and we even asked her for a small change just 20 mins before the ceremony and she happily accommodated us. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone of any background.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Lindsay Tomaka-Ponce · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Perfect

My husband and I were so nervous the day of the wedding and a bit unsure of how everything would go. Michelle did an amazing job making us feel so comfortable and taking control of the ceremony so everything went perfectly and smoothly. As soon as the wedding was all over my husband and I talked about how grateful we were for Michelle and she exceeded expectations and just really made the day perfect. We decided to book her as our officiant right after our meeting with her and I’m so happy we did.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • W

J · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome librarian and all around great person

Michelle did such a great job for our wedding! We wanted a short, simple ceremony and she was so accommodating and made the planning easy. Huge plus that she is a librarian and has read a lot of the same books that we love - we chose a few readings from fantasy books and she was super helpful and did a great job incorporating them into our ceremony. I highly recommend Michelle for your wedding, she'll do a great job for you no matter what you are looking for.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further!

YellowBird Wedding is who you want to officiate your ceremony! Michelle is kind, professional, funny and charismatic. She did a beautiful job officiating our wedding! She took the time to make it personal and expertly guided us when we needed help. She genuinely loves doing this and it shows! So many parts of wedding planning are stressful, choose YellowBird and this won't be one of them!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    YellowBird Wedding 21

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Our ceremony was perfect! Highly recommend!

Karen performed our wedding ceremony and it was wonderful! She took the time to get to know us, and made the ceremony personalized to us. Our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was! She was responsive and professional from day one. If you are looking for a wedding officiant in the Buffalo area, we highly recommend Karen!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Michelle was so great!

Michelle took time to get to know us to personalize what she said during the ceremony. She’s responsive to emails and very personable. Couldn’t ask for anything more. :)

Sent on 11/16/2018

Krista · Married on 10/27/2018

Michelle is great!

My husband and I had an outdoor wedding and had to look for someone to officiate our wedding. After meeting with Michelle we knew she was the perfect fit for us! She was easy to talk to and laid back, which we liked right away! She was very responsive to emails (even when she was on vacation) and made us feel at ease during the whole ceremony. We are so happy we went with YellowBird and will definitely recommend her to all of our friends for the future! Thank you again Michelle!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Matt · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent officiant

Michelle did an excellent job as our wedding officiant! She was very helpful in providing ideas for vows and readings. With our quite short engagement, we were stressed for time to get everything planned, but Michelle was very accommodating with her schedule and some last minute changes we wanted for the ceremony. She incorporated personal moments (some humorous) into the ceremony, and we even had some guests ask us if she was a personal friend. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Dana Helak · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing officiant!

Michelle is an amazing officiant. We met with her and loved her immediately! She was very helpful throughout the whole process and gave us lots of ideas for our vows. She was quick to respond to my emails with any questions I had and she was very reassuring. On our wedding day, she performed a beautiful ceremony and we got so many comments about how people loved her ceremony! I highly recommend Michelle if you are in need of an officiant- you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved Karen. She was great from start to finish. She took the time to get to know us which turned our ceremony into something really special. My family and friends commented that they felt like Karen had known us for years. She was professional, friendly and fit our personalities perfectly. My husband and I recommend Karen 100%, you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Katie Locke · Married on 09/21/2018

Married 9/21 by Karen

My husband and I were married by Karen and it was truly a great experience ! I had called her a number of times just to go over a few things and she always was there to listen and give great professional answers. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Cristin · Married on 09/09/2018

Karen was wonderful to work with! She asked detailed smart questions, helped us incorporate a hand fasting into our ceremony, made mention of my husband’s father who had passed away. She spoke like a good friend would, was very professional and helped us both to relax and stay calm on a nerve wracking day. It was a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Mariesa · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding ceremony officiant

We chose Karen Younus for our wedding ceremony, and she was amazing! She was extremely well spoken and wrote such a beautiful reading for my husband and I, it seemed like she had known us forever! She was flexible with meeting times, helpful and open for any questions or concerns we had leading up to the big day. Karen just made us feel very comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Michelle did an exceptional job officiating our wedding. As she already comes highly recommended, I was not surprised, however, she did an amazing job! I am sure most who are looking to book Michelle are not having a "traditional" ceremony, so it is great to have someone so familiar with the process to guide you in creating a non-religious ceremony. I honestly would have been lost without her guidance in the structure of the ceremony and her (major) assistance with the rehearsal. She was efficient and guided us and our families in being comfortable with the timeline and nuisances of the ceremony. Honestly, the fact that we had a beautiful, smooth ceremony can be attributed to Michelle. We received so many compliments on her as an officiant after the wedding. Do yourself a favor and book Michelle, she is professional, knowledgeable, reasonable and kind :)

Sent on 09/25/2018

John · Married on 09/01/2018

Michelle Snyder, just Awesome, she was professional, timely, and really helped with setting up our day. We have absolutely no complaints and we would so recommend her.
    John and Laura