YellowBird Wedding Reviews

YellowBird Wedding 5
YellowBird Wedding 6
YellowBird Wedding 7

Meaghan · Married on 02/23/2019

Awesome librarian and all around great person

Michelle did such a great job for our wedding! We wanted a short, simple ceremony and she was so accommodating and made the planning easy. Huge plus that she is a librarian and has read a lot of the same books that we love - we chose a few readings from fantasy books and she was super helpful and did a great job incorporating them into our ceremony. I highly recommend Michelle for your wedding, she'll do a great job for you no matter what you are looking for.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further!

YellowBird Wedding is who you want to officiate your ceremony! Michelle is kind, professional, funny and charismatic. She did a beautiful job officiating our wedding! She took the time to make it personal and expertly guided us when we needed help. She genuinely loves doing this and it shows! So many parts of wedding planning are stressful, choose YellowBird and this won't be one of them!

YellowBird Wedding 8

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Our ceremony was perfect! Highly recommend!

Karen performed our wedding ceremony and it was wonderful! She took the time to get to know us, and made the ceremony personalized to us. Our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was! She was responsive and professional from day one. If you are looking for a wedding officiant in the Buffalo area, we highly recommend Karen!

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Michelle was so great!

Michelle took time to get to know us to personalize what she said during the ceremony. She’s responsive to emails and very personable. Couldn’t ask for anything more. :)

Krista · Married on 10/27/2018

Michelle is great!

My husband and I had an outdoor wedding and had to look for someone to officiate our wedding. After meeting with Michelle we knew she was the perfect fit for us! She was easy to talk to and laid back, which we liked right away! She was very responsive to emails (even when she was on vacation) and made us feel at ease during the whole ceremony. We are so happy we went with YellowBird and will definitely recommend her to all of our friends for the future! Thank you again Michelle!

Matt · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent officiant

Michelle did an excellent job as our wedding officiant! She was very helpful in providing ideas for vows and readings. With our quite short engagement, we were stressed for time to get everything planned, but Michelle was very accommodating with her schedule and some last minute changes we wanted for the ceremony. She incorporated personal moments (some humorous) into the ceremony, and we even had some guests ask us if she was a personal friend. Definitely recommended!

Dana Helak · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing officiant!

Michelle is an amazing officiant. We met with her and loved her immediately! She was very helpful throughout the whole process and gave us lots of ideas for our vows. She was quick to respond to my emails with any questions I had and she was very reassuring. On our wedding day, she performed a beautiful ceremony and we got so many comments about how people loved her ceremony! I highly recommend Michelle if you are in need of an officiant- you will not be disappointed!!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved Karen. She was great from start to finish. She took the time to get to know us which turned our ceremony into something really special. My family and friends commented that they felt like Karen had known us for years. She was professional, friendly and fit our personalities perfectly. My husband and I recommend Karen 100%, you won’t regret it!!!

Katie Locke · Married on 09/21/2018

Married 9/21 by Karen

My husband and I were married by Karen and it was truly a great experience ! I had called her a number of times just to go over a few things and she always was there to listen and give great professional answers. Would definitely recommend!!

Cristin · Married on 09/09/2018

Karen was wonderful to work with! She asked detailed smart questions, helped us incorporate a hand fasting into our ceremony, made mention of my husband’s father who had passed away. She spoke like a good friend would, was very professional and helped us both to relax and stay calm on a nerve wracking day. It was a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony.

Mariesa · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding ceremony officiant

We chose Karen Younus for our wedding ceremony, and she was amazing! She was extremely well spoken and wrote such a beautiful reading for my husband and I, it seemed like she had known us forever! She was flexible with meeting times, helpful and open for any questions or concerns we had leading up to the big day. Karen just made us feel very comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Michelle did an exceptional job officiating our wedding. As she already comes highly recommended, I was not surprised, however, she did an amazing job! I am sure most who are looking to book Michelle are not having a "traditional" ceremony, so it is great to have someone so familiar with the process to guide you in creating a non-religious ceremony. I honestly would have been lost without her guidance in the structure of the ceremony and her (major) assistance with the rehearsal. She was efficient and guided us and our families in being comfortable with the timeline and nuisances of the ceremony. Honestly, the fact that we had a beautiful, smooth ceremony can be attributed to Michelle. We received so many compliments on her as an officiant after the wedding. Do yourself a favor and book Michelle, she is professional, knowledgeable, reasonable and kind :)

John · Married on 09/01/2018

Michelle Snyder, just Awesome, she was professional, timely, and really helped with setting up our day. We have absolutely no complaints and we would so recommend her.
    John and Laura

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

We can't thank Michelle enough, we truly didn't give her much to work with. We were so busy with moving and planing a wedding in our new backyard that we found little time to focus on the actual ceremony which must have made it more difficult for Michelle. With that said she couldn't have done a better job. She nailed our personalities. She nailed sporadic moments of humor with a balance of what this moment entailed which was a beautiful union of two people that loved each other. We both are in it for the long haul so we will not be needing her services again but we high recommend her without any hesitation. Thank you Michelle for helping us make our special day memorable.

YellowBird Wedding 9

Gillian · Married on 08/26/2018

Michelle is a great choice for an officiant! She will meet with you and guide you through the entire process - She will ask questions about you as a couple so that she can create something that is personalized to you. Several people commented on how they thought she was a personal friend because the ceremony was so special! I would highly recommend YellowBird Wedding.

Anna · Married on 08/25/2018

We loved having Michelle officiate our wedding! Our guests loved her too and we got lots of compliments! Definitely recommend her! :)

Sydney · Married on 08/18/2018

Ben and I had a great experience working with YellowBird and specifically Karen. Given that we were planning our wedding from a different state, we weren’t able to meet face-to-face but had FaceTime meetings with Karen to go through the details of our ceremony. She was so pleasant to work with and made it seem like we knew her before we even met her in person. The day of the ceremony, Karen was there well before the ceremony to talk to both my husband and myself. Her words were beautiful during the ceremony and easily guided us through ever step (vow reading, ring exchange etc.) We received so many comments after the ceremony that it was one of the best that our guests had attended and that it was beautiful. We would definitely recommend Karen and YellowBird to anyone getting married in the Buffalo-area.

Colleen · Married on 08/10/2018

Michelle did such a beautiful job officiating our wedding in the beautiful vineyards at Becker Farms! So many of our guests came up afterwards and complimented us and said how it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever been to. It was truly beautiful, thank you Michelle!

YellowBird Wedding 10

Katie · Married on 08/05/2018

I can’t say enough about how easy it was to work with Michelle. We are both Canadian but decided to get married in Buffalo - and were surprised to see that ceremonies are a bit different in the states. She explained everything so clearly and it was exactly what we had wanted! She used the info we shared with her at our first (and only) meeting and transformed it into a lovely little speech. She is very accommodating, responsive and best of all, she is genuinely excited for you! We feel like we got really lucky in finding Michelle for our wedding. I couldn’t recommend her more!

YellowBird Wedding 11

Megan · Married on 08/02/2018

Highly recommend YellowBird and Michelle is you are looking for an officiant. She was professional, heartfelt, and incredibly helpful the whole process through and we couldn't have been happier with our special moment with our families! It was a beautiful service and everyone was happy crying through our ceremony!

Kevin · Married on 07/28/2018

Michelle was wonderful to work with and came up with wonderful ideas for our ceremony. The wine box was a great addition that we will enjoy for years to come. The ceremony was well written, and many people commented on how well she captured us as a couple. I would recommend Michelle to everyone she goes the extra mile to make it about what is important to you as a couple not just the typical cookie cutter ceremonies/vows you hear at many weddings.

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

I couldn't be happier with Michelle. My fiancé and I chose not to get married in a church, but we really wanted a personalized and meaningful ceremony. I found her based on previous great reviews and decided to meet with her. She was great to work with from the start and took the time to get to know us as a couple. It truly showed in the ceremony because everything she wrote for us was perfect. She also encouraged us to write our own vows and I have to say I am so glad we did. After the wedding, we had sooo many compliments on what a beautiful ceremony it was, even from family and friends that were very traditional. Thank you so much Michelle!!!

Vidalys · Married on 07/20/2018

Our wedding day was a hit because of Karen. She made us feel so comfortable, and we were so relaxed! Her response time was great and I sure had a lot of questions, she wasn't bothered at all! Karen was such a huge help! We are not religious and Karen did an amazing job still making our vows special! Thank you again!

YellowBird Wedding 12

mandy · Married on 07/14/2018

A Huge thank you to Karen Younus for a beautiful ceremony. Karen really shot it out of the park. So greatful!

Rachael · Married on 06/22/2018

Michelle is absolutely amazing! Michelle made planning our wedding from out of town extremely easy. She answered every question we had (and we had lots!) and took the time to get to know us over Skype.

Everything she said at the ceremony was beautiful and personalized (she even talked about our love of math and how we met in calculus class!). Michelle went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for and would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Thanks for making our day so special!!