Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan Reviews

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 5
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/04/2019

Just amazing

Diane was just perfect from day one to well after the wedding. Diane was quick to answer emails or calls I had about anything with the wedding; and made me feel confident in what I was deciding. Diane brought joy and love into our ceremony and it was all from the heart. I lost my mother weeks before my wedding and she was so quick to help me, and made sure I was ok. Diane knew my day would be hard but made sure to fill it with laughter and happiness. It brings tears to my eyes thinking back at how truly wonderful Diane was through the whole process. I couldn’t even think of a better person to have had officiate our wedding.

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 6
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 7
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 8
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 9
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 10
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Jessica Morrow · Married on 09/28/2019

Diane was amazing!!

We could not have been more pleased with Diane! She created a beautifully thought out ceremony that was so personal to us and our wants. It was everything we had imagined!!
    It poured right before our ceremony and Diane’s calm nature made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. We both prayed separately for God to stop the rain and He answered our prayer. He even blessed us with a beautiful rainbow for our pictures!
    I would highly recommend Diane to anyone looking for an intimate and personal touch to one of the most important days in your life!!

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 11
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 12
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Jessica and Cory
    What a perfect experience for us all. I will always remember the rain and the sun appearing with our prayer requests. The rainbow was an extra gift for you both assuredly.
    Blessing and I am always here if you need me.. Diane
  • Angelle

Angelle Phillips · Married on 08/03/2019

Such an amazing, special ceremony created by Diane

Diane was so great to work with. She was patient as we made changes to the ceremony and added parts or merged together certain segments. She created such a special, unique ceremony that made our day so special. Diane came to our rehearsal dinner to make sure we were all on the same page and go over everything with us. She was such a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Angelle
    Thank you for your lovely review! I loved working with you and Brian creating your unique ceremony. I will always remember you both.
    Hugs and abundant blessings
    Diane
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Welch · Married on 07/20/2019

Cassandra Renno Bride

Diane was great to work with from the very beginning. She was very responsive to messages, and she created a beautiful custom wedding ceremony for my husband and I. She helped organize my bridal party and was so easy to work with. She helped make my day so special. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

What a lovely rehearsal and ceremony we shared together Cassandra and Daniel. Yes the day was filled with lots of warm sunshine what can make it any better than that nothing! I loved being with both of you and your family. Totally amazing. Stay in touch!
    Love Diane

Linda Carr · Married on 07/14/2019

Wonderful experience

Diane was wonderful, I was so nervous and she made the day perfect for us. Listening to her calmed me right down and everything flowed smoothly. Diane was so professional that everyone had asked me later where did I find her. Right on this site and I am so glad I did.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

I was so pleased to be with you both and all your friends and family! It is like making new friends for me. Thank you for your lovely review and message you sent to me. Maybe some time we can have lunch together.
    Much love Diane
  • Layla

Layla · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!!

Diane was amazing during this process! She created a thoughtful ceremony that really represented who we were and our relationship. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Hugs Layla
    I loved being with you and Tim!
    Stay in touch..I am always here for you.
    Your family's surrounded you with so much love and laughter. You will have a wonderful life together..
    Love Diane
  • Libby

Libby Dexter · Married on 05/26/2019

Exactly what we wanted

Diane created a beautiful ceremony that we and our families will always remember. She was easy to communicate with and guided us towards the big day with warmth and kindness. Though we hadn’t met her until that day, we felt close and comfortable instantly. Diane is a gem and we’re so grateful to her for making our ceremony so special.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Libby and Joe
    I loved being with you both. Your family surrounded you with so much love. I am pleased I was with you all.
    Blessings of joy to you both.

Lori · Married on 01/19/2019

Extreme flexibility

Diane is a talented woman as well as an amazing officiate who made our day memorable with her unique and one of a kind ceremony. She was very flexible and was eager to accommodate many of our last-minute changes in plans due to mother nature. We highly recommend her services.

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 13
    Sent on 02/11/2019

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words. The joy you both shared during the ceremony truly touched my heart. I had to make sure I didn't cry with you.. xo
    But I smiled all the way home!!

Lisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Diane is AMAZING! From your very first conversation with you, she makes you feel at ease and you can tell she has a way with people and words. We picked the Ease and Flow package which gave us plenty of input without being too overwhelming. Diane gave us great ideas for how to make our ceremony unique to us and express our love. We were nervous on the big day but Diane helped keep us calm and kept the ceremony running smoothly. She had so many of our guests in (good) tears and everyone expressed how moving they thought the ceremony was. You will not be disappointed if you go with Diane- thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 09/25/2018

ami · Married on 08/24/2018

Diane is amazing!!!! As soon as I met her, I felt as though I had known her for years. She is able to connect with individuals quite easily. My husband and I were both extremely nervous during our ceremony. Diane sensed this, and immediately comforted both of us. We could not have found a better officiant!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Ariana · Married on 08/04/2018

Diane was amazing to work with! She made our ceremony truly unique to us. She walked us through all the different ways to personalize our ceremony and made it special not only for us but also our guests, especially our parents. She has a deep passion for her work and you can tell she has the couples best interest at heart when working to put together the ceremony.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

Our ceremony was amazing and very personable to our relationship. Diane was there every step helping to create the PERFECT words. We had challenging weather and it rained the entire outdoor ceremony but that didn't affect it what so ever. Diane without missing a beat asked us to dance in the rain. Our guest comments were all positive! Diane has a personality and a gift to just "get" couples and truly feel your relationship without knowing you for years. She definitely comes highly recommended by us. Thank you Diane for sharing our most beautiful memories and day with us!!!

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 14
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 15
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 16
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 17
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 18
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

Smiling with you and sending a huge hug!! "Butterfly's do fly in the rain.. lol

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

Diane made our day very special and was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. She did have a few surprises in store for us the day of but they made the ceremony personal to us. We are very happy with our choice, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2018

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/06/2018

My husband and I were in a bind when we realized that an officiant at the courthouse was not available to marry us...just a week before our wedding date. I reached out to Diane and she answered!!! In less than a weeks notice, Diane listened to my story, understood the spirit of our relationship and eagerly accepted the opportunity to be part of our day. Not only did she do that, but she made the whole thing seamless. One would have thought that we had been working with her for months. She was so so sweet, understanding, and flexible. She made it so that my ceremony was one thing I did not have to stress about. She gave us options on readings and allowed us to tailor them to what was meaningful to us. There were no rules...it was whatever we wanted. I thank her for her warmth, patience, professionalism, flexibility, and thoughtfulness. Thank you for sharing in our very special day. :)

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 19
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 20
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 21
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 22
    Sent on 05/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Diane truly made our ceremony different than any I had ever experienced. She let us both create the ceremony step by step with her. She was very prompt with e-mails, and answered any and all questions we had right away. I loved that she made the ceremony personal, and had special parts for different members of the family - it made them feel special on our big day. Highly recommend Diane - she was so sweet!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2017

Wonderful Experience

Diane was officiant for our elopement and it was a wonderful experience.
    She took the time to create a meaningful ceremony for the two of us. She is an excellent writer and speaks with grace. Her energy is calming and her wishes are sincere. She was flexible on location and was able to give insight on the area when asked. We were very happy she was able to accommodate our date and time even after short notice.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

It was such an honor to be with you both..Stay in touch I love to hear what is happening in everyones world. Sending you lots of love.
    Diane

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2017

Diane was an absolutely wonderful officiant. She was very helpful at introducing us to her usual style as an officiant and she spent a lot of time on the phone with us getting to know us, as she lived a little farther away than a reasonable driving distance. She was helpful at keeping us on task when it came time to plan our ceremony, and she had a great deal of resources available for us to look at. She attended the rehearsal and kept everyone on task, provided great direction, and was wonderful about easing our minds the day before our wedding. She was an incredible officiant - she continuously checked in to make sure we were doing okay during the most stressful times, was supportive and warm, and even followed up with us after the wedding. We received many compliments on her ceremony, as we know we would.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Beth · Married on 09/29/2017

Diane was the glue to our wedding. She was a positive and strong force that allowed us to remain calm and keep focus on what was important - our relationship and our marriage. Throughout our time with Diane, she kept reminding us to take it all in and enjoy the process of wedding planning, while also understanding what was important to us as a couple. She customized our ceremony to what was important and special to us. We already miss Diane and wish we could do it all over again with her!! She even traveled over 5 hours by car to be with us for our day. Diane is special, unique and a sweet loving soul. You are lucky if she is available on your day :) <3

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 23
    Sent on 10/10/2017

Tonya · Married on 09/09/2017

Diane was beyond a dream to work with. She allowed us to make our ceremony truly ours. We had a ceremony that no one else had because she allowed us to make it that way. She was always available, super responsive, and beyond sweet. She made us cry and our guests are still commenting on how beautiful it was and how unique it was. If you haven't booked or your considering an officiant. Book Diane. She has followed our family through the 18 months of planning and is still following us through our honeymoon into married life. We didn't just gain a wedding we gained a friend. Couldn't of been more perfect. 10 ++++++++ stars! Thank you Diane for giving us the ceremony of our dreams! Love, Tonya

Sent on 09/21/2017

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

From the very beginning Diane was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. She ensured we got exactly what we wanted, and the guests who attended our wedding still talk about how incredibly the ceremony was! Diane genuinely cares about making your day the best that it can be, and I am incredibly thankful that she was a part of our special ceremony!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

Diane made our day so special! She was very responsive, made everything stress free and allowed us to create our ceremony the way we wanted it, while providing her guidance along the way. We highly recommend this sweet woman who is so passionate about her job and truly cares about you.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Denise · Married on 04/22/2017

When you have a vision for your wedding and it comes together just like you dreamed, that's what Diane can do for you. I cannot say enough good things about her. The process with her was so easy. Our wedding was personal, heart felt and absolutely perfect. My husband has three wonderful children who we wanted included in the wedding, she made the entire ceremony about family even including our mothers in the service. Our wedding guests kept telling us how it was the best ceremony they ever attended. Doesn't get much better than that. Thank you Diane for helping make our day so perfect. A day that we will remember for all of our days!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

What fun it was for all of us. I am still smiling remembering the laughter and the love of your families surrounding you both.
    Life for you will be amazing. I am honored to have been with you!!

Our experience with Diane was amazing from the very beginning! We waited until the last minute to find an officiant and when I met with her, I just knew she was who we wanted! She instantly makes you feel comfortable and you can tell she really loves what she does. At our rehearsal, I was an emotional, anxious mess and the weather was cold and rainy. She was so wonderful and helped ease my mind. My mother could not stop talking about how much she liked her all night! The day of the wedding, she knocked it out of the park! I could not have asked for a more fun, relaxed, heartfelt ceremony! I can't say enough about her! She is truly amazing and I feel very grateful that my marriage started with her! Thank you, Diane, for everything! I HIGHLY recommend! She puts everything into making your ceremony reflect you as a couple and everyone at my wedding could not stop raving about her!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

ashley · Married on 08/28/2016

She is a wonderful person very flexable.. puts time and efforts in your ceremony and it is the best.. she was very flexable with me was on time and waited as to i was running late and still had a great smile attitude.. she is just all around great i would choose/reccomned her to all my friends and family

Sent on 08/31/2016

Kara · Married on 08/20/2016

Diane worked with us from day one. She helped us build our ceremony so it was exactly what we wanted and reflected who we are as a couple. I have been to enough weddings and knew I wanted a ceremony that was special and not very traditional, Diane made that happen. Our ceremony was by far my favorite part of the day. We received so many compliments about the ceremony and how great Diane was and that it was the best wedding they have been too. I can not express how happy we are with how the day turned out. Diane is amazing and she will exceed any expectations you may have for your ceremony.

Sent on 09/18/2016