Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan Reviews

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 5
Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 6
Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 7

ami · Married on 08/24/2018

Diane is amazing!!!! As soon as I met her, I felt as though I had known her for years. She is able to connect with individuals quite easily. My husband and I were both extremely nervous during our ceremony. Diane sensed this, and immediately comforted both of us. We could not have found a better officiant!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Ariana · Married on 08/04/2018

Diane was amazing to work with! She made our ceremony truly unique to us. She walked us through all the different ways to personalize our ceremony and made it special not only for us but also our guests, especially our parents. She has a deep passion for her work and you can tell she has the couples best interest at heart when working to put together the ceremony.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

Our ceremony was amazing and very personable to our relationship. Diane was there every step helping to create the PERFECT words. We had challenging weather and it rained the entire outdoor ceremony but that didn't affect it what so ever. Diane without missing a beat asked us to dance in the rain. Our guest comments were all positive! Diane has a personality and a gift to just "get" couples and truly feel your relationship without knowing you for years. She definitely comes highly recommended by us. Thank you Diane for sharing our most beautiful memories and day with us!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 8
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 9
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 10
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 11
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 12

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

Smiling with you and sending a huge hug!! "Butterfly's do fly in the rain.. lol

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

Diane made our day very special and was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. She did have a few surprises in store for us the day of but they made the ceremony personal to us. We are very happy with our choice, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2018

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/06/2018

My husband and I were in a bind when we realized that an officiant at the courthouse was not available to marry us...just a week before our wedding date. I reached out to Diane and she answered!!! In less than a weeks notice, Diane listened to my story, understood the spirit of our relationship and eagerly accepted the opportunity to be part of our day. Not only did she do that, but she made the whole thing seamless. One would have thought that we had been working with her for months. She was so so sweet, understanding, and flexible. She made it so that my ceremony was one thing I did not have to stress about. She gave us options on readings and allowed us to tailor them to what was meaningful to us. There were no rules...it was whatever we wanted. I thank her for her warmth, patience, professionalism, flexibility, and thoughtfulness. Thank you for sharing in our very special day. :)

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 13
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 14
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 15
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 16

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Diane truly made our ceremony different than any I had ever experienced. She let us both create the ceremony step by step with her. She was very prompt with e-mails, and answered any and all questions we had right away. I loved that she made the ceremony personal, and had special parts for different members of the family - it made them feel special on our big day. Highly recommend Diane - she was so sweet!

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2017

Wonderful Experience

Diane was officiant for our elopement and it was a wonderful experience.
    She took the time to create a meaningful ceremony for the two of us. She is an excellent writer and speaks with grace. Her energy is calming and her wishes are sincere. She was flexible on location and was able to give insight on the area when asked. We were very happy she was able to accommodate our date and time even after short notice.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

It was such an honor to be with you both..Stay in touch I love to hear what is happening in everyones world. Sending you lots of love.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2017

Diane was an absolutely wonderful officiant. She was very helpful at introducing us to her usual style as an officiant and she spent a lot of time on the phone with us getting to know us, as she lived a little farther away than a reasonable driving distance. She was helpful at keeping us on task when it came time to plan our ceremony, and she had a great deal of resources available for us to look at. She attended the rehearsal and kept everyone on task, provided great direction, and was wonderful about easing our minds the day before our wedding. She was an incredible officiant - she continuously checked in to make sure we were doing okay during the most stressful times, was supportive and warm, and even followed up with us after the wedding. We received many compliments on her ceremony, as we know we would.

Beth · Married on 09/29/2017

Diane was the glue to our wedding. She was a positive and strong force that allowed us to remain calm and keep focus on what was important - our relationship and our marriage. Throughout our time with Diane, she kept reminding us to take it all in and enjoy the process of wedding planning, while also understanding what was important to us as a couple. She customized our ceremony to what was important and special to us. We already miss Diane and wish we could do it all over again with her!! She even traveled over 5 hours by car to be with us for our day. Diane is special, unique and a sweet loving soul. You are lucky if she is available on your day :) <3

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 17

Tonya · Married on 09/09/2017

Diane was beyond a dream to work with. She allowed us to make our ceremony truly ours. We had a ceremony that no one else had because she allowed us to make it that way. She was always available, super responsive, and beyond sweet. She made us cry and our guests are still commenting on how beautiful it was and how unique it was. If you haven't booked or your considering an officiant. Book Diane. She has followed our family through the 18 months of planning and is still following us through our honeymoon into married life. We didn't just gain a wedding we gained a friend. Couldn't of been more perfect. 10 ++++++++ stars! Thank you Diane for giving us the ceremony of our dreams! Love, Tonya

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

From the very beginning Diane was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. She ensured we got exactly what we wanted, and the guests who attended our wedding still talk about how incredibly the ceremony was! Diane genuinely cares about making your day the best that it can be, and I am incredibly thankful that she was a part of our special ceremony!

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

Diane made our day so special! She was very responsive, made everything stress free and allowed us to create our ceremony the way we wanted it, while providing her guidance along the way. We highly recommend this sweet woman who is so passionate about her job and truly cares about you.

Denise · Married on 04/22/2017

When you have a vision for your wedding and it comes together just like you dreamed, that's what Diane can do for you. I cannot say enough good things about her. The process with her was so easy. Our wedding was personal, heart felt and absolutely perfect. My husband has three wonderful children who we wanted included in the wedding, she made the entire ceremony about family even including our mothers in the service. Our wedding guests kept telling us how it was the best ceremony they ever attended. Doesn't get much better than that. Thank you Diane for helping make our day so perfect. A day that we will remember for all of our days!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

What fun it was for all of us. I am still smiling remembering the laughter and the love of your families surrounding you both.
    Life for you will be amazing. I am honored to have been with you!!

Our experience with Diane was amazing from the very beginning! We waited until the last minute to find an officiant and when I met with her, I just knew she was who we wanted! She instantly makes you feel comfortable and you can tell she really loves what she does. At our rehearsal, I was an emotional, anxious mess and the weather was cold and rainy. She was so wonderful and helped ease my mind. My mother could not stop talking about how much she liked her all night! The day of the wedding, she knocked it out of the park! I could not have asked for a more fun, relaxed, heartfelt ceremony! I can't say enough about her! She is truly amazing and I feel very grateful that my marriage started with her! Thank you, Diane, for everything! I HIGHLY recommend! She puts everything into making your ceremony reflect you as a couple and everyone at my wedding could not stop raving about her!!

ashley · Married on 08/28/2016

She is a wonderful person very flexable.. puts time and efforts in your ceremony and it is the best.. she was very flexable with me was on time and waited as to i was running late and still had a great smile attitude.. she is just all around great i would choose/reccomned her to all my friends and family

Kara · Married on 08/20/2016

Diane worked with us from day one. She helped us build our ceremony so it was exactly what we wanted and reflected who we are as a couple. I have been to enough weddings and knew I wanted a ceremony that was special and not very traditional, Diane made that happen. Our ceremony was by far my favorite part of the day. We received so many compliments about the ceremony and how great Diane was and that it was the best wedding they have been too. I can not express how happy we are with how the day turned out. Diane is amazing and she will exceed any expectations you may have for your ceremony.

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2016

Diane helped us create a personalized wedding of our dreams! We had an idea of what we wanted, but weren't exactly sure how it would all come together. Diane made our vision come alive. We received so many comments on how unique and personal our ceremony was. She was quick to respond, very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend her to any couple!!

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 18
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 19
    Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan 20
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I were so pleased to have Diane as our wedding officiant. She was helpful throughout the entire process and an excellent collaborator in helping us create the wedding ceremony we had always wanted. If you are unsure of how to get started Diane is an expert, full of many great ideas and so willing to think outside of the box and be creative with you. My husband and I wanted a ceremony that captured the uniqueness of our love, relationship, and incorporated the friends and family who support us. Diana helped us to create a special moment that entailed all of this and so much more. She is thoughtful with the details, organized, and personable- all things that my husband and I appreciated. I can't tell you how many of our friends and family have come to us since the wedding and commented on what a memorable and beautiful ceremony Diane officiated. An older relative of mine commented that she has been to many wedding ceremonies and never cried and that our ceremony was the first to cause her to shed a few tears- a testament to the great care, collaboration, and thoughtfulness that Diane brings to a ceremony. If you are looking to create a ceremony that is uniquely you and your partner, creative, personable, and filled with love that all can feel, Diane is the officiant for you! Thank you Diane!

Mike and Arden · Married on 06/25/2016

Diane was absolutely fantastic! Our wedding could absolutely have not gone any better, it was perfect in every aspect. Diane was a perfect fit. She was extremely helpful from the get go and helped us mold our wedding over the past year. She took all of the stress out of the process and working with her was an absolute joy. If we could give a hundred stars we would!!! Thank you so much Diane! We will keep in touch,

Mike and Arden Estep

Rose · Married on 06/16/2016

We highly recommend that you talk with Diane if you are looking for a creative and personal ceremony. After just a few emails and conversations, she developed a ceremony that captured the very essence of our relationship. She made our special day even more special.

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

Diane was absolutely lovely, and made our wedding ceremony planning so special! We worked with her to create a ceremony that reflected our love and the commitments we made to each other that was unique from any other ceremony I have witnessed. The ring blessing ceremony that involved both of our parents was beyond special, and I received so many kind words about how our guests were moved by it. If you want a ceremony that truly reflects the love you share with your fiancé and that is unique to the two of you, I highly recommend getting in touch with Diane. The ceremony was my absolute favorite memory of our wedding day, and I want the same for all of you!

Amber · Married on 09/26/2015

Diane was absolutely fantastic. We wanted a very small, non-traditional ceremony. She was very helpful in the planning leading up to the ceremony. She was comforting before the ceremony and walked each of us through everything. She was flexible with changes to the ceremony, even at the last minute. Honestly, it felt as though she was part of our family. Without a doubt we made the right hiring decision. She made our day even more special than it already was. All of our guests are still raving about our ceremony.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

I was so pleased you found me .. even more when we met ! What a perfect location you selected in Pennsylvania to begin your first chapter together. I loved being with you and meeting your families they adore you both. I knew from your glow the ceremony was perfect. I felt it too.
    Please keep in touch.. I want to hear of your life and the fun your having.
    I am always here for you no matter time nor distance.
    Much love
    Diane

Hands down the best officiant out there. We were so lucky to have found her. We have been to many weddings and can't say any compare to how personal she made ours. Everyone commented how great the ceremony was and there was not a dry eye in the place. It was not all tears though as there were some fun moments and laughing as well. She was

Sent on 10/06/2015

Wedding Officiant DB Lorgan's reply:

Smiling.. I know who this is private review is from..
    What a great day wasn't it??!!
    The water and the location was truly magical for you to begin your life together. Thank you also for the honeymoon pic you sent me. Yosemite hike heck yahh...
    Now go have fun and stay in touch..
    I am here for anything you need from me. Forever and a day!!

Jeff · Married on 07/25/2015

We want to express our appreciation for Diane Lorgan, who made our wedding so special! As our wedding officiant Diane was everything we were looking for and more.

We had a simple wedding, in a park, with 60 guests. We wanted a non-traditional, non-formal ceremony that would reflect our values. Further, we didn’t have a rehearsal or anything given our distance. Diane met all of our needs and expectations and then some! Everything was sincere and genuine – not practiced, but natural. What could have been the downside of “no rehearsal” would be if we weren’t sure when to do what. But, Diane picked up on this and knew when to take charge - she had everything carefully planned and it all went very smoothly.

The ceremony was filled with so many special moments and we have to thank Diane for being such a big part of that. Everything that was important to us and that we discussed during the planning was reflected in the ceremony. Also, there were a few pleasant surprises! - Additions that Diane made that were very moving and extra special because we did not know what to expect. Also, we wanted a highly personalized ceremony, and she worked hard to make it right - helping us with the vows and with the "story of us" segment.

We give Diane our full-hearted recommendation to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. She offered so many choices and ideas to make a beautiful ceremony and both of us couldn’t be happier with the outcome. All of our guests were so moved by the ceremony, and several guests commented that this was one of the best wedding ceremonies they've ever seen. We are so fortunate to have found Diane!

All the best,
    Jeff & Vince

Sent on 08/15/2015

Jeff and Vince
    Well gentlemen you are married and I am so happy I was a part of it. There is such a love in weddings of two men or two women. I feel it so strongly when I am there.
    The laughter and fun as we did the "Story of Us".. haha.. it is a unique moment.
    I am so pleased you found me and came from Canada to be with me.
    I shall always remember you both, please stay in touch. I want to hear how life is and what your doing to touch this world. I know you will..
    Always here for you both..