30 Reviews for Reverend Kris Miller

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Agnostic (1)
30 Reverend Kris Miller Reviews

Rev. Kris was amazing to work with and added an amazing special touch to our already SPECTACULAR day! She took the readings that were meaningful and special to us and wove them into a heartfelt, very personal ceremony that meant so much to me and my husband.

Profile Picture Sheri , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kris Miller is the absolute best and it was such a pleasure for her to be the officiant for my wedding! From start to finish Rev. Kris was easily accessible and very helpful when my husband and I had questions about our wedding selections. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments from guests about it. I would highly recommend Rev. Kris!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kris is a great officiant. Before our wedding, we talked extensively by phone and she helped us feel prepared and at ease. The many wedding materials on her website helped us plan a ceremony that fit us.

Profile Picture t, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very happy with Rev. Kris Miller from our first meeting, to our communication afterwards, and finally to the night of the ceremony. My husband and I enjoyed the process of writing our own ceremony, with the guidance and direction that Rev. Kris Miller provided. We received many compliments on our ceremony. It was so personal to us. We were very happy!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Rev. Kris was absolutely the right choice for our wedding! After meeting with her for our initial consultation, we spent a lot of time designing our service on her website, which was a blast. The ceremony we chose was smooth and her delivery was nothing short of spectacular. Never before have I heard people complimenting on the service before! She was prompt, professional and amazing to work with. We would recommend her to anyone (and already have)!

Profile Picture Zak, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed

Reverend Kris was an absolute pleasure to work with! She walked us through so many details and options during a consultation about building a custom ceremony that was reflective of our values and personalities. We were thrilled to learn about all the options and examples to go through on her beautifully designed website, and Rev. Kris provided great feedback and input on areas we were unsure about. Our ceremony was so memorable and was absolutely the highlight of the wedding, and the feedback from our guests was overwhelmingly emotional and supportive. We would strongly recommend Reverend Kris Miller to couples seeking a custom, modern wedding ceremony facilitated by a true professional who put us at ease and helped us have the day of our dreams.

Profile Picture Meg , 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

My wife and were married on 10/10/15 and Reverend Kris was our wedding officiant. We were able to customize our wedding ceremony with her identified options/outline, and tailor it to our specific need/want. We wanted to have a unique ceremony and she was able to assist us with just that. Reverend Kris' presence was calming at the rehearsal as well as on the big day, and we would highly recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Dina, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kris was a great officiant! We loved the options to customize our wedding ceremony to reflect our personalities and relationship. We received many comments afterwards about how lovely a ceremony it was and how nicely Rev. Kris delivered it. She was also very easy to work with, even planning from a distance.

Profile Picture User4387977, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Rev Kris. From the beginning she was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions, since we had no idea where to begin. I loved that we could pick and choose each and every piece of the ceremony. We also asked her to add in some custom parts, and she was happy to add them in. We have gotten many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was. Thanks Rev Kris!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Highly recommend! I could not have been happier to have had Reverend Kris marry my husband and I. The ceremony was perfect for us and it wouldn't have been the same without her! She was extremely responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding day and her website was also very helpful to create our own unique ceremony!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/9/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We really enjoyed working with Rev Kris. We created a custom ceremony and picked readings from the many suggestions on her website. Once we made our choices she gave us a suggested format for the ceremony and we went with that. Everyone loved our ceremony! She was also excellent at putting on the guys' boutonnieres- so extra points for that as well.

Profile Picture amy, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kris was wonderful from beginning to end. She walked us through the ceremony, and her website was very helpful in picking out the verses. She was punctual the day of the wedding, and made the whole thing very comforting and smooth. Thanks so much Kris.

Profile Picture Mike, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kris did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was responsive and easy to work with! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User2906527, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kris was amazing! We were able to completely customize our vows and make our entire ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. My husband and I wrote our own vows, selected our own readings, etc. Our ceremony was perfect! Rev. Kris was on time, personable, professional, and helpful. She helped us with all of our "many" questions every time we had one (or several.) My husband and I were proud to have her a part of our special day. It would not have been the same without her.

Profile Picture Carissa, 10/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kris was such a great find!! Everyone had such lovely things to say about the ceremony and how well spoken she was! She was very in tuned to the wedding party and was able to improvise beautifully, and tip off our photographer for great photo opportunities! You only have one wedding, and if I were to do it again it would definitely be with Rev. Kris! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/29/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I have been meaning to write this review for quite sometime. Reverend Kris Miller made my special day so wonderful that I am still thinking about this almost 3 years later!!!!!

She was prompt to all of our meetings and gave us so many different suggestions on how we could have our ceremony done.

Thank you so much and I would recommend her to all of my family and friends.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kris was timely when we wrote her, and gave a range of options to make our experience perfect. It was perfect; we chose a ceremony she had pre-made, but were very impressed with her custom services. She was the perfect addition to our big day and I recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Justinn, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kris was PERFECT!!! She was very flexible in meeting with my husband and I due to us living out of state. She helped us lay out our whole ceremony from start to finish. We were able to write our whole ceremony custom to our unique relationship and views on our futures together! She kept us on schedule so we were not trying to think of our ceremony last minute. She came to visit me before the ceremony, which was very thoughtful. She was absolutely perfect during the ceremony. Spoke incredibly well and kept eye contact with my husband and I. This took us from a room filled with 250 people to just the three of us. It was an amazing feeling, knowing our loved ones were there, but still feeling like it was just my husband and I!! We are forever grateful for her words on the day we began the rest of our lives together. I would HIGHLY recommend her!! Thank You Reverend Kris!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Perfect! Great for people who want a meaningful ceremony! I could not have been more pleased. She knows what she's doing! Best in the business!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/1/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kris is awesome!!! She is very personable and loving and caring. She helped make our wedding day special!!!! Love her!!!!

Profile Picture User3280164, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beautiful!!! She was perfect. My entire family loved how she spoke and how personalized our cermony was!! I am SO happy that I chose Rev. Kris!!!

Profile Picture Trish, 8/28/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I LOVED Reverend Kris Miller! She did a fabulous job at performing a unique ceremony that she allowed us to create for ourselves using her suggestions. I would highly recommend Reverend Kris to anyone who is looking for a non-denominational wedding!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Guests at my wedding say they have never been to a more beautifull wedding, they couldent believe how perfect everything was! I never though I could have afforded the wedding I had, but I did and it was a day I will never forget!

Profile Picture reanne, 5/29/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were beyond pleased with Rev. Kris. Her "menu" of wedding options helped us create a custom version of our special day with minimal stress and legwork on our part. She did such a great job that one of our bridesmaids enlisted her services for her wedding shortly after my husband and I were married! We highly recommend Rev. Kris. Thank you!

Profile Picture User4240734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review