Reverend Kris Miller Reviews

Reverend Kris Miller 7
  • Jade

Jade Jennifer Magin · Married on 12/08/2018

The Sweetest!!!!!!!!!

Rev. Kris was great. So easy to work with and our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She is a wonderful and kind soul and I would recommend her for any wedding or ceremony!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Reverend Kris Miller 8

Hi Jade,
    I really enjoyed meeting you and Doug and officiating for you. You created a fun, magical and romantic atmosphere. It was fun!
    Wishing you the best in the coming new year!

Matthew Lehman · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic!

Reverend Kris was very helpful during the entire process. The actual ceremony was lovely and we heard nothing but good things about it. We couldn't imagine a better way to kick off our marriage.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hi Matt and Sarah,
    Thanks so much! I loved your venue and am happy to hear that your friends and family enjoyed the ceremony. Happy Holiday!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Kris Miller was Amazing!

From the moment we met Kris Miller, we could tell how organized and experienced she was. She helped us create our custom ceremony which turned out perfect! She responded quickly when we had questions, and always put our minds at ease. On the day of the wedding, she was a wonderful speaker and helped run the ceremony smoothly. Thank you so much Kris for your help!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Reverend Kris Miller 9
    Reverend Kris Miller 10
    Reverend Kris Miller 11

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Kelsey and Madison! I appreciate your feedback and I love the photos! You put a lot of thought into creating your ceremony, as did Madison's dad in his surprise reading selection. Happy Holidays to you! Rev Kris
  • Izzy

Izzy · Married on 09/22/2018

Ceremony Review

We hired Reverend Kris for our wedding this past September. We actually had chosen her because she was also the officiant at my brother's wedding about 3 years ago and did an excellent job at both ceremonies. Working with her was very easy. She has an excellent setup where you can completely customize your ceremony either using her recommended passages, or add something completely of your own. She will review your ceremony that you choose and make sure it has all the pieces it needs. My ceremony and my brother's were both non-religious, and she does religious ceremonies as well. She made the process very easy and I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Hi Izzy and Jon,
    Thanks so much. The ceremony was perfect for you. I especially liked the meaning you chose for your hand fasting ribbon. It was great seeing your family again.

Mirela Salehi · Married on 07/08/2018

Thank you!

We are so glad we chose Reverend Kris Miller for our wedding officiant. From our initial encounter to the day of the wedding, she was kind, personable and organized. She was very responsive to all my e-mails and very helpful. She has helped us create a beautiful ceremony personal to us. We highly recommend her!!

Kristi · Married on 07/07/2018

We are so happy we chose Reverend Kris!

We knew from our first meeting that we wanted Revered Kris to officiate our wedding! She was so personable and made us feel at ease immediately about the initially overwhelming idea that we could create our entire ceremony. We used her website to pick out everything we wanted her to say and all of our choices suited us perfectly. On the day of the wedding, Reverend Kris again put us at ease both before and during the ceremony with her calm and professional demeanor. Our guests continue to comment on what a beautiful ceremony we had and how they wished they had created their own ceremony in the same way. We were so happy with how everything turned out and can't thank Reverend Kris enough for making our wedding the most beautiful day we will never forget!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Reverend Kris Miller 12

Hi Kristi and Russ,
    I am so happy to hear that your friends and family loved your wedding as much as you did. You made beautiful choices for your ceremony components, including your family sand ceremony. It was my pleasure to officiate for you!
    Rev kris

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Outstanding service, very professional

Reverend Kris helped us through every step of planning our wedding ceremony. Anytime we had questions or needed advice she responded to our emails in a timely manner and even agreed to meet with us on short notice to help us finalize our ceremony weeks before our wedding.
    On the day of our wedding, she was very professional with directing us where to stand and what to say- We felt like we didn't have to worry about anything and were very comfortable with her.
    Overall she is a very experienced professional and provides excellent service to her clients. We would strongly recommend her as an officiant!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thanks Sarah and Nick! I enjoyed working with you and officiating your ceremony. Everything turned out great!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 02/10/2018

Absolutely perfect! Thank you

Reverend Kris was simply amazing! Right from the first moment of contact we knew we had found the right person to conduct our wedding ceremony. She was so supportive in chatting through the different options available to us - and we found the resources on her website incredible supportive in choosing the right wording for our intimate ceremony. Thank you so much Reverend Kris. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending your services to other brides and grooms looking for an exceptional wedding officiant!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thanks Kate! I really enjoyed officiating for you and Chris. You are an exceptional couple with an amazing love story! Your ceremony reflected that beautifully.

Sheri · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev. Kris was amazing to work with and added an amazing special touch to our already SPECTACULAR day! She took the readings that were meaningful and special to us and wove them into a heartfelt, very personal ceremony that meant so much to me and my husband.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Sheri and Charles! Several of your guests spoke to me afterwards to say how much the ceremony seemed perfect for the two of you. I was happy to be a part of your amazing day!

Heather · Married on 09/03/2017

Rev. Kris Miller is the absolute best and it was such a pleasure for her to be the officiant for my wedding! From start to finish Rev. Kris was easily accessible and very helpful when my husband and I had questions about our wedding selections. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments from guests about it. I would highly recommend Rev. Kris!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Heather! I enjoyed officiating for you and Lee. You crafted a lovely ceremony and the barn and outdoor setting was wonderful!

Meg · Married on 07/01/2017

Kris was very easy to work with and all of our guests were talking about our ceremony for weeks!
    We were so grateful to have someone working with us who had such a wide variety of readings that we could choose from and was quick to respond with any questions we had through the whole process.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Reverend Kris Miller 13
    Reverend Kris Miller 14

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Meg and Zach! I am so glad your guests liked the ceremony we co- created. You chose readings that spoke to you as a couple and added some humor by telling your Cross-fit/Zach's fun socks story. incorporating Blessing Stones and an Oathing Stone in your ceremony was a perfect combination for you!

t · Married on 06/03/2017

Reverend Kris is a great officiant. Before our wedding, we talked extensively by phone and she helped us feel prepared and at ease. The many wedding materials on her website helped us plan a ceremony that fit us.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Hi T!
    Thanks so much for your kinds words. I know that planning a wedding long distance can be stressful-glad I could make this part easy for you. I loved your ceremony, especially that you created a time capsule and brought in German traditions and a family keepsake.

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2016

We were very happy with Rev. Kris Miller from our first meeting, to our communication afterwards, and finally to the night of the ceremony. My husband and I enjoyed the process of writing our own ceremony, with the guidance and direction that Rev. Kris Miller provided. We received many compliments on our ceremony. It was so personal to us. We were very happy!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thanks Kaitlin! I really enjoyed working with you and Tim on your New Year's Eve wedding! I loved how we worked in the DaVinci quotes on arches, tying in your travels together.
  • Z

Zak · Married on 07/03/2016

Rev. Kris was absolutely the right choice for our wedding! After meeting with her for our initial consultation, we spent a lot of time designing our service on her website, which was a blast. The ceremony we chose was smooth and her delivery was nothing short of spectacular. Never before have I heard people complimenting on the service before! She was prompt, professional and amazing to work with. We would recommend her to anyone (and already have)!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Hi Zak and Bethany!
    I am so happy to hear that your friends and family enjoyed the ceremony. I really think it is important that the ceremony reflect the couple's thoughts on love and relationship. Your selections did that beautifully ! Thanks for the compliment and the referral. Hopefully I will see you at your friend's wedding!
    Rev Kris
    P.S. Loved the wedding photos !

Meg · Married on 05/28/2016

Reverend Kris was an absolute pleasure to work with! She walked us through so many details and options during a consultation about building a custom ceremony that was reflective of our values and personalities. We were thrilled to learn about all the options and examples to go through on her beautifully designed website, and Rev. Kris provided great feedback and input on areas we were unsure about. Our ceremony was so memorable and was absolutely the highlight of the wedding, and the feedback from our guests was overwhelmingly emotional and supportive. We would strongly recommend Reverend Kris Miller to couples seeking a custom, modern wedding ceremony facilitated by a true professional who put us at ease and helped us have the day of our dreams.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Meg and Tom for your kind words. You made beautiful ceremony selections and, because of that, it was an awesome ceremony! I am pleased to hear that your guests loved it too!

Dina · Married on 10/10/2015

My wife and were married on 10/10/15 and Reverend Kris was our wedding officiant. We were able to customize our wedding ceremony with her identified options/outline, and tailor it to our specific need/want. We wanted to have a unique ceremony and she was able to assist us with just that. Reverend Kris' presence was calming at the rehearsal as well as on the big day, and we would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Dina for your comments. I loved the ceremony that you and Brittany created! It was meaningful and personal with some light hearted humor. You sure had some great photos to remember the day!

Rev. Kris was a great officiant! We loved the options to customize our wedding ceremony to reflect our personalities and relationship. We received many comments afterwards about how lovely a ceremony it was and how nicely Rev. Kris delivered it. She was also very easy to work with, even planning from a distance.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy that you, your friends and family loved the ceremony.

Katie · Married on 07/18/2015

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Rev Kris. From the beginning she was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions, since we had no idea where to begin. I loved that we could pick and choose each and every piece of the ceremony. We also asked her to add in some custom parts, and she was happy to add them in. We have gotten many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was. Thanks Rev Kris!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Katie and Dave-it was my pleasure to have officiated for you. I received a very nice note from your parents too !

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

Highly recommend! I could not have been happier to have had Reverend Kris marry my husband and I. The ceremony was perfect for us and it wouldn't have been the same without her! She was extremely responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding day and her website was also very helpful to create our own unique ceremony!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Allison and Colby-it was my pleasure! You created a beautiful ceremony and I loved the location!

amy · Married on 08/31/2014

We really enjoyed working with Rev Kris. We created a custom ceremony and picked readings from the many suggestions on her website. Once we made our choices she gave us a suggested format for the ceremony and we went with that. Everyone loved our ceremony! She was also excellent at putting on the guys' boutonnieres- so extra points for that as well.

Mike · Married on 07/12/2014

Reverend Kris was wonderful from beginning to end. She walked us through the ceremony, and her website was very helpful in picking out the verses. She was punctual the day of the wedding, and made the whole thing very comforting and smooth. Thanks so much Kris.

Rev. Kris did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was responsive and easy to work with! Highly recommended.

Rev. Kris was amazing! We were able to completely customize our vows and make our entire ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. My husband and I wrote our own vows, selected our own readings, etc. Our ceremony was perfect! Rev. Kris was on time, personable, professional, and helpful. She helped us with all of our "many" questions every time we had one (or several.) My husband and I were proud to have her a part of our special day. It would not have been the same without her.

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2012

Rev. Kris was such a great find!! Everyone had such lovely things to say about the ceremony and how well spoken she was! She was very in tuned to the wedding party and was able to improvise beautifully, and tip off our photographer for great photo opportunities! You only have one wedding, and if I were to do it again it would definitely be with Rev. Kris! Thanks again!!