Reverend Kris Miller Reviews

30 | Rochester, NY

30 Reviews for Reverend Kris Miller

30 Reverend Kris Miller Reviews

Sheri · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev. Kris was amazing to work with and added an amazing special touch to our already SPECTACULAR day! She took the readings that were meaningful and special to us and wove them into a heartfelt, very personal ceremony that meant so much to me and my husband.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Sheri and Charles! Several of your guests spoke to me afterwards to say how much the ceremony seemed perfect for the two of you. I was happy to be a part of your amazing day!

Heather · Married on 09/03/2017

Rev. Kris Miller is the absolute best and it was such a pleasure for her to be the officiant for my wedding! From start to finish Rev. Kris was easily accessible and very helpful when my husband and I had questions about our wedding selections. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments from guests about it. I would highly recommend Rev. Kris!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Heather! I enjoyed officiating for you and Lee. You crafted a lovely ceremony and the barn and outdoor setting was wonderful!

t · Married on 06/03/2017

Reverend Kris is a great officiant. Before our wedding, we talked extensively by phone and she helped us feel prepared and at ease. The many wedding materials on her website helped us plan a ceremony that fit us.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Hi T! Thanks so much for your kinds words. I know that planning a wedding long distance can be stressful-glad I could make this part easy for you. I loved your ceremony, especially that you created a time capsule and brought in German traditions and a family keepsake.

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2016

We were very happy with Rev. Kris Miller from our first meeting, to our communication afterwards, and finally to the night of the ceremony. My husband and I enjoyed the process of writing our own ceremony, with the guidance and direction that Rev. Kris Miller provided. We received many compliments on our ceremony. It was so personal to us. We were very happy!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thanks Kaitlin! I really enjoyed working with you and Tim on your New Year's Eve wedding! I loved how we worked in the DaVinci quotes on arches, tying in your travels together.
  • Z

Zak · Married on 07/03/2016

Rev. Kris was absolutely the right choice for our wedding! After meeting with her for our initial consultation, we spent a lot of time designing our service on her website, which was a blast. The ceremony we chose was smooth and her delivery was nothing short of spectacular. Never before have I heard people complimenting on the service before! She was prompt, professional and amazing to work with. We would recommend her to anyone (and already have)!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Hi Zak and Bethany! I am so happy to hear that your friends and family enjoyed the ceremony. I really think it is important that the ceremony reflect the couple's thoughts on love and relationship. Your selections did that beautifully ! Thanks for the compliment and the referral. Hopefully I will see you at your friend's wedding! Rev Kris P.S. Loved the wedding photos !

Meg · Married on 05/28/2016

Reverend Kris was an absolute pleasure to work with! She walked us through so many details and options during a consultation about building a custom ceremony that was reflective of our values and personalities. We were thrilled to learn about all the options and examples to go through on her beautifully designed website, and Rev. Kris provided great feedback and input on areas we were unsure about. Our ceremony was so memorable and was absolutely the highlight of the wedding, and the feedback from our guests was overwhelmingly emotional and supportive. We would strongly recommend Reverend Kris Miller to couples seeking a custom, modern wedding ceremony facilitated by a true professional who put us at ease and helped us have the day of our dreams.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Meg and Tom for your kind words. You made beautiful ceremony selections and, because of that, it was an awesome ceremony! I am pleased to hear that your guests loved it too!

Dina · Married on 10/10/2015

My wife and were married on 10/10/15 and Reverend Kris was our wedding officiant. We were able to customize our wedding ceremony with her identified options/outline, and tailor it to our specific need/want. We wanted to have a unique ceremony and she was able to assist us with just that. Reverend Kris' presence was calming at the rehearsal as well as on the big day, and we would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Dina for your comments. I loved the ceremony that you and Brittany created! It was meaningful and personal with some light hearted humor. You sure had some great photos to remember the day!

Rev. Kris was a great officiant! We loved the options to customize our wedding ceremony to reflect our personalities and relationship. We received many comments afterwards about how lovely a ceremony it was and how nicely Rev. Kris delivered it. She was also very easy to work with, even planning from a distance.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy that you, your friends and family loved the ceremony.

Katie · Married on 07/18/2015

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Rev Kris. From the beginning she was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions, since we had no idea where to begin. I loved that we could pick and choose each and every piece of the ceremony. We also asked her to add in some custom parts, and she was happy to add them in. We have gotten many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was. Thanks Rev Kris!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Katie and Dave-it was my pleasure to have officiated for you. I received a very nice note from your parents too !

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

Highly recommend! I could not have been happier to have had Reverend Kris marry my husband and I. The ceremony was perfect for us and it wouldn't have been the same without her! She was extremely responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding day and her website was also very helpful to create our own unique ceremony!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Reverend Kris Miller's reply:

Thank you Allison and Colby-it was my pleasure! You created a beautiful ceremony and I loved the location!

amy · Married on 08/31/2014

We really enjoyed working with Rev Kris. We created a custom ceremony and picked readings from the many suggestions on her website. Once we made our choices she gave us a suggested format for the ceremony and we went with that. Everyone loved our ceremony! She was also excellent at putting on the guys' boutonnieres- so extra points for that as well.

Mike · Married on 07/12/2014

Reverend Kris was wonderful from beginning to end. She walked us through the ceremony, and her website was very helpful in picking out the verses. She was punctual the day of the wedding, and made the whole thing very comforting and smooth. Thanks so much Kris.

Rev. Kris did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was responsive and easy to work with! Highly recommended.

Rev. Kris was amazing! We were able to completely customize our vows and make our entire ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. My husband and I wrote our own vows, selected our own readings, etc. Our ceremony was perfect! Rev. Kris was on time, personable, professional, and helpful. She helped us with all of our "many" questions every time we had one (or several.) My husband and I were proud to have her a part of our special day. It would not have been the same without her.

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2012

Rev. Kris was such a great find!! Everyone had such lovely things to say about the ceremony and how well spoken she was! She was very in tuned to the wedding party and was able to improvise beautifully, and tip off our photographer for great photo opportunities! You only have one wedding, and if I were to do it again it would definitely be with Rev. Kris! Thanks again!!

Kimberly · Married on 08/18/2012

I have been meaning to write this review for quite sometime. Reverend Kris Miller made my special day so wonderful that I am still thinking about this almost 3 years later!!!!!

She was prompt to all of our meetings and gave us so many different suggestions on how we could have our ceremony done.

Thank you so much and I would recommend her to all of my family and friends.

Justinn · Married on 05/12/2012

Reverend Kris was timely when we wrote her, and gave a range of options to make our experience perfect. It was perfect; we chose a ceremony she had pre-made, but were very impressed with her custom services. She was the perfect addition to our big day and I recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding day!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

Reverend Kris was PERFECT!!! She was very flexible in meeting with my husband and I due to us living out of state. She helped us lay out our whole ceremony from start to finish. We were able to write our whole ceremony custom to our unique relationship and views on our futures together! She kept us on schedule so we were not trying to think of our ceremony last minute. She came to visit me before the ceremony, which was very thoughtful. She was absolutely perfect during the ceremony. Spoke incredibly well and kept eye contact with my husband and I. This took us from a room filled with 250 people to just the three of us. It was an amazing feeling, knowing our loved ones were there, but still feeling like it was just my husband and I!! We are forever grateful for her words on the day we began the rest of our lives together. I would HIGHLY recommend her!! Thank You Reverend Kris!!!

Melanie · Married on 10/01/2011

Perfect! Great for people who want a meaningful ceremony! I could not have been more pleased. She knows what she's doing! Best in the business!

Reverend Kris is awesome!!! She is very personable and loving and caring. She helped make our wedding day special!!!! Love her!!!!

• Trish

Trish · Married on 08/28/2010

Beautiful!!! She was perfect. My entire family loved how she spoke and how personalized our cermony was!! I am SO happy that I chose Rev. Kris!!!

Tina · Married on 07/07/2010

My husband and I LOVED Reverend Kris Miller! She did a fabulous job at performing a unique ceremony that she allowed us to create for ourselves using her suggestions. I would highly recommend Reverend Kris to anyone who is looking for a non-denominational wedding!

• reanne

reanne · Married on 05/29/2010

Guests at my wedding say they have never been to a more beautifull wedding, they couldent believe how perfect everything was! I never though I could have afforded the wedding I had, but I did and it was a day I will never forget!

We were beyond pleased with Rev. Kris. Her "menu" of wedding options helped us create a custom version of our special day with minimal stress and legwork on our part. She did such a great job that one of our bridesmaids enlisted her services for her wedding shortly after my husband and I were married! We highly recommend Rev. Kris. Thank you!