Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW

Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW

Personalized Ceremony Services

From our initial consultation to your ceremony recessional I will work with you to create and plan a ceremony that represents who you are as a couple; we will make it unique, personal, and memorable!  Whether you are looking for a spiritual, religious, secular, traditional, or alternative ceremony, I can help you make it perfect for you!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Buffalo

Follow Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW on

4 Reviews for Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW

No Denomination (1)

If you want someone who will conduct your ceremony as a reflection of who you are as a couple, Rev. Marjorie Smith is the one for you! She took the time to meet with us and get to know us, how we met, and our personalities. She guided us through how we wanted the ceremony conducted (somewhat spiritually). She has a wonderful sense of humor which had my husband, me, and our guests chuckling during the ceremony. Her face lights up with a big smile, which makes everyone feel she is very approachable. It was also nice to see that the various vendors I chose for my wedding knew each other and their reputations.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/28/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Literally, we could have not asked for a better officiant. She was humorous where needed and helpful and soothing. I am a total control freak, and she tooks the reigns were needed too.

Profile Picture Meagan&Kenton, 6/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Marjorie was a true joy to work with. She met with us to get to know us and gave us a great deal of guidance as to what the ceremony could/would entail. She took time to learn information about us to incorporate into the ceremony, and make it about us.

Our ceremony was beautiful and more than a few people came up to us to say how much it resembled my husband and I, which is what we wanted and want Rev. Marjorie was able to portray. The ceremony was full of love, laughter, and smiles, we couldn't have hoped for anything different while we sealed our love together. She was quick to respond and prompt when we met. Whether you want a ceremony of faith or one more civil oriented, you can't go wrong having Rev. Marjorie officiate it.

I'm copying her website below, because there wasn't a place to add it elsewhere:

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews

Photos

11 Photos

11 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Rev. Marj has performed many ceremonies here. We are always impressed with her professionalism, her approachability, and the care she takes to make each wedding truly unique.

Marjorie is great to work with, she certainly has a great, caring and genuine personality. She ensures the photographers get their shots needed, and keeps the ceremony going smoothly. You can hire her with certainty that she will make your ceremony just as special as your day. Charlene - Charlene Mann Photography

Performing a wedding ceremony should be fun, yet personal. Rev. Marj Smith fits this description completely! She is so very professional, but knows how to make a bride and groom feel so comfortable on their wedding day. Every time we are providing music for a ceremony, and we know Marj is officiating the ceremony, we know it will be great!

Events