PO Box 10004, Rochester, NY 14610 Map · Phone number

About Life's Mysteries WNY

I believe you are unique individuals and your wedding ceremony should reflect that. It should mirror you and your fiancée, your relationship, and your visions for your marriage. Each ceremony I perform is one of a kind. I look forward to meeting with you to get to know you, your plans for your wedding day, and your preferences.

d99e733eb82c8bec C A laugh

39 Reviews for Life's Mysteries WNY

• Gary

Gary Buchmann · Married on 05/22/2019

Reverend Cathleen

Reverend Cathleen made our special day even more special. She is kind, considerate and fun to be with. Her ceremony was beautiful and she tied it in to where we were married, Lake Seneca. We were blessed to have had someone as special as Reverend Cathleen celebrate this special day with us.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Just what we hoped for!

Reverend Cathleen was very professional and made sure we were comfortable with her and her services before our ceremony. She held a beautiful ceremony and my husband and I were very happy with her services! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you two. What a lovely wedding! The whole day was memorable but what stood out were the vows you and Josh wrote, they were so touching.
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 10/06/2018

Cathleen was absolutely amazing. Cathleen got to who we were and what we liked as individuals and how we wanted our ceremony to be. At times when I thought I was gonna break down and cry,I'd look at her and she calm me down . She also gave us many choices to chose from,and she just so very helpful to both of us.. cathleen is brilliant and she left us speechless. . She hit our vows just rite.. if you want exactly what you want for your ceremony. You don't wanna hesitate t hire cathleen for her services. . You won't be disappointed. .she is absolutely stunning. Sherry and Rich. Belhurst castle 10/6/18

Sent on 10/09/2018

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you very much. It was wonderful working with you two, and it was a true pleasure to preside at your wedding. I love your sense of humor, and it was fun working some of that into your ceremony. It seemed to be a perfect day at the beautiful castle surrounded by those closest to your hearts. I wish you both all the very best!

Life's Mysteries WNY FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

• All Occasions Catering & Events Planning
    All Occasions Catering & Events Planning Wedding Caterers

Cathleen has provided officiant services at several of our weddings and they are always thoughtful and well-written. Her delivery is clear and direct and carries over a rose garden or through a social hall. She works carefully with her clients to make sure their message is heard and clearly understood by all.

• Reverend Denise Michaelsen
    Reverend Denise Michaelsen Wedding Officiants

Reverend Cathleen offers that special touch to all of her ceremonies!

• Reverend Kris Miller
    Reverend Kris Miller Wedding Officiants

I have been referring couples to Reverend Cathleen for a few years. We have collaborated on several ceremonies. I always appreciate her insight and ideas. I have seen her officiate and I recommend her highly!

• PO Box 10004 Rochester, NY, 14610 See on map