Life's Mysteries WNY

PO Box 10004, Rochester, NY 14610 Map · Phone number

About Life's Mysteries WNY

I believe you are unique individuals and your wedding ceremony should reflect that. It should mirror you and your fiancée, your relationship, and your visions for your marriage. Each ceremony I perform is one of a kind. I look forward to meeting with you to get to know you, your plans for your wedding day, and your preferences.

Leading the ceremony
Bridesmaids

37 Reviews for Life's Mysteries WNY

• Sherry

Sherry · Married on 10/06/2018

Cathleen was absolutely amazing. Cathleen got to who we were and what we liked as individuals and how we wanted our ceremony to be. At times when I thought I was gonna break down and cry,I'd look at her and she calm me down . She also gave us many choices to chose from,and she just so very helpful to both of us.. cathleen is brilliant and she left us speechless. . She hit our vows just rite.. if you want exactly what you want for your ceremony. You don't wanna hesitate t hire cathleen for her services. . You won't be disappointed. .she is absolutely stunning. Sherry and Rich. Belhurst castle 10/6/18

Sent on 10/15/2018

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you very much. It was wonderful working with you two, and it was a true pleasure to preside at your wedding. I love your sense of humor, and it was fun working some of that into your ceremony. It seemed to be a perfect day at the beautiful castle surrounded by those closest to your hearts. I wish you both all the very best!

Katherine · Married on 08/12/2018

My husband and I were thrilled with how our ceremony turned out. Upon booking she presented us with a ton of options and possibilities for our ceremony, vows, and ring exchange readings. My husband felt very strongly about sections of some passages but not the whole thing. She blended our wishes and made a whole new ceremony just for us! There are many officiants who will not do Sunday weddings but she had no issue with that either. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and how well written everything was.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed working with both of you and am so happy to hear that everyone loved the ceremony. I wish you both every happiness and an abundance of love!

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2017

We were referred to Rev. Cathleen Brauen by another minister who happened to already be booked on our wedding date. We're big on referrals, so we figured we would set up a meeting with Rev. Cathleen to go over what we envisioned for our ceremony. After speaking with her for an initial consultation, we knew immediately that we wanted her to conduct our wedding ceremony. She sent us plenty of readings and ceremony options to choose from and went over every detail of the timing with us. On the day of the ceremony, she arrived early to go over last minute name pronunciations and to go over the marriage license. She was very well spoken during the ceremony and seemed to be really genuinely interested in our day. She had a very calming demeanor so she was a breath of fresh air during a midst of stress and anxiety! We had an unexpected train run in the background during our ceremony but Rev. Cathleen laughed it off and didn't miss a beat (it definitely made for a few funny moments). We got lots of compliments on our ceremony so we would definitely recommend her!

Life's Mysteries WNY FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

• All Occasions Catering & Events Planning
    All Occasions Catering & Events Planning Wedding Caterers

Cathleen has provided officiant services at several of our weddings and they are always thoughtful and well-written. Her delivery is clear and direct and carries over a rose garden or through a social hall. She works carefully with her clients to make sure their message is heard and clearly understood by all.

• Reverend Denise Michaelsen
    Reverend Denise Michaelsen Wedding Officiants

Reverend Cathleen offers that special touch to all of her ceremonies!

• Reverend Kris Miller
    Reverend Kris Miller Wedding Officiants

I have been referring couples to Reverend Cathleen for a few years. We have collaborated on several ceremonies. I always appreciate her insight and ideas. I have seen her officiate and I recommend her highly!

• PO Box 10004 Rochester, New York, 14610 See on map