PO Box 10004, Rochester, NY 14610 Map · Phone number

About Life's Mysteries WNY

I believe you are unique individuals and your wedding ceremony should reflect that. It should mirror you and your fiancée, your relationship, and your visions for your marriage. Each ceremony I perform is one of a kind. I look forward to meeting with you to get to know you, your plans for your wedding day, and your preferences.

• Rev. Mary Beth
d99e733eb82c8bec C A laugh

41 Reviews for Life's Mysteries WNY

Nicole James · Married on 11/03/2019

She saved the day!

We couldnt be happier with her service! She made us feel happy and reassured us that the day would be perfect! We had someone to perform our wedding but backed out a few months prior to the event. Without skipping a beat Reverend Cathleen stepped in and saved the day! Her calm, loving, and sweet demeanor made us happy with our choice! I would recommend Reverend Cathleen to anyone looking for someone to officiant their wedding! The warm feeling she left us with when we left our first meeting was something we've never felt before! We appreciated everything she did for us! Shes simply wonderful!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you Nicole. Although it was tough on you, I feel lucky that things didn't work out with original officiant; I had the honor of performing your ceremony! The choices you two selected made a beautiful and touching wedding ceremony. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and Edwin. The crates he made turned out fantastically, absolutely perfect for the cupcake table.
  • Stephen and Susan

Susan · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding day garden ceremony

The Reverend Cathleen was very professional and knowledgeable, communicated with us to develop our own ceremony. She made some wonderful suggestions for readings! The only disappointing thing is that she had my fiancé turn his back to me as I walked up the aisle, and I had SO wanted him to watch me as I came up. But I would highly recommend Reverend Cathleen for your wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

I am so sorry Susan. I was waiting for your photographer to turn and capture his reaction to seeing you for the first time. I am sorry that I waited and you were disappointed. I am glad you were pleased in every other regard. Wishing you all the very best!
  • Gary

Gary Buchmann · Married on 05/22/2019

Reverend Cathleen

Reverend Cathleen made our special day even more special. She is kind, considerate and fun to be with. Her ceremony was beautiful and she tied it in to where we were married, Lake Seneca. We were blessed to have had someone as special as Reverend Cathleen celebrate this special day with us.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you Gary. It was a beautiful day and a lovely, intimate ceremony with just the 5 of us. Wishing you both all the best and a long, happy marriage!

Life's Mysteries WNY FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Sikhism
    Taoist

• All Occasions Catering & Events Planning
    All Occasions Catering & Events Planning Wedding Caterers

Cathleen has provided officiant services at several of our weddings and they are always thoughtful and well-written. Her delivery is clear and direct and carries over a rose garden or through a social hall. She works carefully with her clients to make sure their message is heard and clearly understood by all.

• Reverend Denise Michaelsen
    Reverend Denise Michaelsen Wedding Officiants

Reverend Cathleen offers that special touch to all of her ceremonies!

• Reverend Kris Miller
    Reverend Kris Miller Wedding Officiants

I have been referring couples to Reverend Cathleen for a few years. We have collaborated on several ceremonies. I always appreciate her insight and ideas. I have seen her officiate and I recommend her highly!

• PO Box 10004 Rochester, NY, 14610 See on map