Life's Mysteries WNY Reviews

39 Reviews for Life's Mysteries WNY

• Gary

Gary Buchmann · Married on 05/22/2019

Reverend Cathleen

Reverend Cathleen made our special day even more special. She is kind, considerate and fun to be with. Her ceremony was beautiful and she tied it in to where we were married, Lake Seneca. We were blessed to have had someone as special as Reverend Cathleen celebrate this special day with us.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Just what we hoped for!

Reverend Cathleen was very professional and made sure we were comfortable with her and her services before our ceremony. She held a beautiful ceremony and my husband and I were very happy with her services! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you two. What a lovely wedding! The whole day was memorable but what stood out were the vows you and Josh wrote, they were so touching.
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 10/06/2018

Cathleen was absolutely amazing. Cathleen got to who we were and what we liked as individuals and how we wanted our ceremony to be. At times when I thought I was gonna break down and cry,I'd look at her and she calm me down . She also gave us many choices to chose from,and she just so very helpful to both of us.. cathleen is brilliant and she left us speechless. . She hit our vows just rite.. if you want exactly what you want for your ceremony. You don't wanna hesitate t hire cathleen for her services. . You won't be disappointed. .she is absolutely stunning. Sherry and Rich. Belhurst castle 10/6/18

Sent on 10/09/2018

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you very much. It was wonderful working with you two, and it was a true pleasure to preside at your wedding. I love your sense of humor, and it was fun working some of that into your ceremony. It seemed to be a perfect day at the beautiful castle surrounded by those closest to your hearts. I wish you both all the very best!

Katherine · Married on 08/12/2018

My husband and I were thrilled with how our ceremony turned out. Upon booking she presented us with a ton of options and possibilities for our ceremony, vows, and ring exchange readings. My husband felt very strongly about sections of some passages but not the whole thing. She blended our wishes and made a whole new ceremony just for us! There are many officiants who will not do Sunday weddings but she had no issue with that either. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and how well written everything was.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Life's Mysteries WNY's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed working with both of you and am so happy to hear that everyone loved the ceremony. I wish you both every happiness and an abundance of love!

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2017

We were referred to Rev. Cathleen Brauen by another minister who happened to already be booked on our wedding date. We're big on referrals, so we figured we would set up a meeting with Rev. Cathleen to go over what we envisioned for our ceremony. After speaking with her for an initial consultation, we knew immediately that we wanted her to conduct our wedding ceremony. She sent us plenty of readings and ceremony options to choose from and went over every detail of the timing with us. On the day of the ceremony, she arrived early to go over last minute name pronunciations and to go over the marriage license. She was very well spoken during the ceremony and seemed to be really genuinely interested in our day. She had a very calming demeanor so she was a breath of fresh air during a midst of stress and anxiety! We had an unexpected train run in the background during our ceremony but Rev. Cathleen laughed it off and didn't miss a beat (it definitely made for a few funny moments). We got lots of compliments on our ceremony so we would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/25/2017

Wow, wow, wow!!! I am blown away with how amazing Cathleen was at our super last minute wedding. My husband and I had been dating for almost 15 years and engaged for almost 2 years when we decided to throw a very last minute wedding. We planned a very intimate wedding with just out closest family and friends. We had an official arranged and most things in order. The night before the wedding, the original official backed out on us and left us in a complete panic. We stumbled upon Cathleen on wedding wire and are so, so glad we did! With just a short conversation about ourselves and our relationship, she was able to tailor our ceremony to represent all that we encompass. We highly recommend Cathleen to perform your ceremony!

Jenna & James

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

Rev Cathleen was so warm and welcoming. She was so interested in our story and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and personalized ceremony. We felt so much a part of how it was created. Of course we were nervous during the ceremony and she was so helpful to guide us through each part. She was prompt in handling our license and did not have to worry about a thing. She will always feel like a part of our family!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2017

Cathleen performed our ceremony this past weekend, and it was perfect. Many people asked if she was a friend of the family that had known me and my husband for a while. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jenni · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm not even sure what to say, other than our day would not have been complete without Reverend Cathleen. Her smile, her energy, her spiritual presence, she made our day complete. I'm so blessed that we found her and she helped make our day "Official". She took all the worries away for a process, I knew nothing about. If you are in need of an Officiate, you will NOT be disappointed in Cathleen, I've been married for just over 5 months now and still want to just give her the biggest hug for everything she did for us.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

Reverend Cathleen preformed the ceremony for our end of April 2017 wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! On our first meeting she had a binder prepared with various ceremony line ups, readings, and etc. we spoke about what we wanted and decided to book her right away.

After our initial booking she kept up with us making sure our ceremony was crafted exactly how we wanted it. When it came time for the rehearsal she was there to coordinate our rather large wedding party and we went over everything until it ran smoothly.

Our wedding day ceremony was absolutely beautiful. She did any amazing job and we are so happy we chose to have her marry us. She really cared and wanted to make sure we were 100% happy. Thanks Reverend Cathleen!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Karly · Married on 09/17/2016

We had been to a few weddings that Rev Cathleen Brauen had officiated and each was so unique and perfectly representing of each couple, that we knew we would love to have her officiate our wedding...And she definitely did not disappoint, she is extremely professional and flexible to meet all your wishes for a perfect ceremony! We received so many compliments on our ceremony and couldn't have been happier on how everything turned out! She makes this process very stress free and enjoyable! Thank you again! Karly & Brian 09/17/16

Sent on 01/10/2017

Danielle & Matt · Married on 10/24/2015

After meeting with Reverend Cathleen, I knew right away that she would be perfect to officiate our wedding. She was very soft spoken, and really took the time to learn about the history of our relationship to help us figure out what would work perfectly for our ceremony. Since we both entered into our relationship with a child each and then later had one of our own together, it was important for us to include them. She helped us do just that, and the ceremony couldn't have gone any better. We still to this day continue to be complimented on how beautiful it was. If you're looking for someone to help perfect your ceremony with grace and sincerity then Reverend Cathleen is the officiant you're looking for!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

Reverend Cathleen was wonderful to work with. My husband and I were so confused on what we wanted for our ceremony and she walked us through the whole thing. She is incredibly flexible too. I was raised Catholic and my husband Jewish so we had thoughts of having a rabbi and a priest at the ceremony in addition to an officiant and Reverend Cathleen was fine with anything. She met with us in person to discuss and gave us plenty of suggestions for readings and other parts. Our ceremony turned out to be perfect in large part thanks to Reverend Cathleen.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Amy · Married on 09/04/2015

Revarnd Brauen saved our day. Our original officiant could not do our ceremony at the last minute and we reached out to her at the last second.She was at our home within an hour to save our ceramony.After just meeting us and not knowing any part of our story,preformed a ceremony that had all in tears. If your looking for an official we would strongly recommend her

Sent on 09/05/2015

My fiancée and I were looking for something a little different with our ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that would be personal, yet “spiritual”. Reverend Cathleen was the first and only officiant that we met with. It was pure luck that we met with her first, but we don’t regret not meeting anyone else. She has an inviting, comforting demeanor that makes you feel like you’ve known her for so much longer.

We decided to do something a little different – we wanted her to create the ceremony, and the first time we would hear it would be on our wedding day. We answered questions about ourselves, our relationship, and each other. Reverend Cathleen delivered exactly what we wanted with only the responses to our questions, and some readings that we had picked out. Reverend Cathleen is truly talented – she listened to what we wanted during our meeting, and created exactly what we wanted from our responses. All of our guests commented on how perfect the ceremony was – they loved the personal stories and humor that she injected. We couldn’t have done it better if we wrote it ourselves. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Bryan & Mary · Married on 08/08/2015

We are so fortunate we were able to have Reverend Cathleen as our wedding officiant. She is so kind and easy to work with but she is also professional and very well organized. Reverend Cathleen was very easy to communicate with as she responded quickly to all of our emails. She provided tremendous guidance for us in planning our ceremony. The amount of material she had for us made it extremely easy to create the perfect ceremony. From the outline to the abundance of blessings and readings to choose from, we were so impressed. We also really enjoyed the questionnaire she had us fill out to get to know us better. It was such a fun exercise to make us truly reflect on our relationship up to this point and our future. Additionally, she was very helpful at the wedding ceremony rehearsal the night before, which really showed how much she cared. The wedding ceremony could not have gone better with Reverend Cathleen leading the way. The flow of it all was perfect and the words she had to say were so special. We highly recommend Reverend Cathleen!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Rev. Cathleen is so incredible. She is so patient, flexible and accommodating to our needs. We found out ten days before our wedding that the judge we had could not preform the service. She saved the day coming in last minute to officiate over our wedding. I will never forget our her words were so touching and caring it brought tears to everyone's eyes. Many of our guest commented how wonderful the service was. She is amazing.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Rev. Cathleen was amazing. She helped us create a perfect ceremony, and she was there to support us through the whole process. She had so many ceremony options and suggestions, and we ending up going with the Wine Box Ceremony, which turned out beautiful. We had people raving about the ceremony, saying it was one of the best ceremonies they had every been to and that they cried (happy tears) the whole time. Rev. Cathleen made us feel so comfortable and at ease, and it really helped to make our wedding day perfect. She was also so flexible, and easy to work with. We are so thankful that she was a part of our big day, and couldn't be happier with everything she did for us. We would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Just perfect. Reverend Cathleen was everything we could have asked for in an officiant. She made us feel comfortable, was quick to reply to emails, and super flexible and accommodating. We asked if she could incorporate a scene from Friends into her words -- when Joey was a "ministainer" and talking about having, giving, sharing and receiving -- and she did it without batting an eye. She had us and our guests (especially our parents) in happy tears for the entire time.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Erica · Married on 10/10/2014

Rev Cathleen is AMAZING! My family and all of our guests loved her custom ceremony. Several guests commented to me on how nice the ceremony was. Rev Cathleen was easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted in our ceremony. She provided advice where needed. Most of all, Rev Cathleen is the type of person you feel like you have known for years, I immediately was drawn to how comfortable my husband and I felt in talking with her and meeting her. I am so grateful to have found her to be our officiant.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Brielle · Married on 08/24/2014

My husband and I are so happy that we hired Rev. Cathleen as our officiant. We were both really nervous about the whole wedding planning process and had no idea what to expect, and she made us feel so at ease right from the start. She came well-prepared for our first meeting and was able to walk us through a large number of potential elements for our wedding ceremony, helping us to really start envisioning the most important part of our day. She paid a great deal of attention to the feel and spirit we were trying to evoke, and was able to help us customize a beautiful ceremony that felt truly meaningful to us and our families. Almost all of our guests took time to tell us how lovely our ceremony was and how special and true to us it felt. Rev. Cathleen helped provide a calming presence during the ceremony itself, taking time to remind us to breathe when things got emotional, and not failing to appreciate the humor in unplanned moments. This all contributed to making our wedding day truly the best in our lives, and we're so glad we made the decision to have Rev. Cathleen as our officiant.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Katelyn · Married on 08/23/2014

Reverend Cathleen was amazing! Meeting with her was great and she was there for help and support all the way up to the day of! She made our ceremony absolutely perfect. It was extremely personal and tailored to us. We told her we wanted to do a knot tying ceremony and she created one especially for us.

I was a bit of a high strung bride and she was able to keep me calm and relaxed!

All of our guests said they have never been to such an amazing ceremony and kept commenting on how wonderful our ceremony and Reverend Cathleen were. They said they had never been to such personalized ceremony!

It truly was perfect! - Thank you so so much Reverend Cathleen!!!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/28/2014

Upon meeting Cathleen my fiance and were put at ease, we felt like we had known her for years. She is so personable and down to earth, throughout our marriage counseling and wedding preparations she was easy to get in touch with and accommodating to our desires for our ceremony. She was able to tailor a ceremony to suit both of us and our families as though she had known us personally for years. We were so worried about organizing our rehearsal and ceremony that despite Cathleen's assurance that she would take care of organizing our bridal party we hired another coordinator to help out... big mistake. Cathleen would have been wonderful on her own and we have no doubts about that now, our coordinator only got in the way and was an unneeded expense. You can rest assured if you hire Cathleen you will get the entire package... she is so kind, and sensitive to your needs and desires.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Katie · Married on 04/04/2014

We recently got married this past Friday and reverend Cathleen was our officiant. She was not only amazing but she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. My husband was nervous to be in front of our guest and she made him feel like we were the only ones in the room. She was on time, made our whole
    Wedding party confidant and she was so sweet and loving. Couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us!!! Would recommend her to anyone:)

Sent on 04/06/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/19/2013

Rev. Cathleen was wonderful to work with, and we had many comments after the ceremony about how much people enjoyed her ceremony!

Sent on 12/22/2013