Tess Moran Photography Reviews

18 | Buffalo, NY

18 Reviews for Tess Moran Photography

Shelby · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing. You need to hire her!

Tess Moran is an incredible photographer. Her work is truly art. I was an anxious out of town bride, and Tess could not have been more organized, prepared, and professional. She made our day seamless and kept me calm and relaxed, while still keeping everyone organized during a chaotic day! She is kind, friendly, and easy to work with. She does all of the work, so you don't have to worry or stress. Her pictures are AMAZING. She is a hard worker and aims to please. Wish I lived in Buffalo so I could use her more often!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Caroline · Married on 06/18/2016

Tess and Mark are an absolutely incredible team to work with!! They make you feel so relaxed, all the while capturing every special moment of your wedding day. They have a fantastic energy and great sense of humor. My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with them. We will certainly be working with them in the future for any other photography needs that come along.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Ellen · Married on 10/25/2014

Tess is very professional and easy to work with. She pays a lot of attention to detail and he photos are stunning! Absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/11/2014

From the second we saw photos from our friends wedding we knew we had to get Tess to do ours! They capture such beautiful moments, not only with the people she is photographing, but the environment around them as well! We sought out Tess because we didn't want the typical posed type photos of our special day, we enjoy her easy going nature and how natural she makes being photographed feel! We had so much fun exploring the industrial ruins of Buffalo for our engagement shots and it really got us used to being photographed so that we were completely at ease on our big day! Tess even traveled over 4 hrs to shoot our wedding as well! From our first meeting to now working out every detail of our album, she has been a pleasure to work with! We love her work and would most definitely reccomed her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their day in a unique and artful way!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Nora · Married on 07/26/2014

Tess Moran was so accommodating and helpful through the whole process. Her rate is more than commensurate to the value and quality of her pictures. I was more than pleased with the true artistry demonstrated in her photographs. My husband and I will treasure the images for the rest of our lives. I hope to have Tess even do photographs of a kids when we finally have some. This is saying a lot since we live in Atlanta, GA, but I would arrange a trip to see family in Buffalo to have her take my photos.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2013

After meeting Tess (and Mark: 2nd shooter) at a Buffalo Bridal Expo, I was hooked. I went there with the expectation that I was going to be hassled and pressured by vendors all over the board, but was pleasantly surprised when Tess' work did the selling for her. I promise you, I stopped at only TWO photographers booths (as my expectations were HIGH) and Tess is the one who got my business. She understood, and respected, our vision and made it come to life on the day of our wedding. She took the time to meet with us, walk the venue, pick on-site locations of where to photograph, discuss what images we wanted captured, and even took some samples of what I liked about other pictures. The wedding day went smoothly and I attribute a lot of that to Tess. She was calming, reassuring, and fun! And with our bridal party of 20 people, she remained poised, organized and efficient! She captured every ounce of emotion and detail and I simply couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2013

Tess was absolutely perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. She really got to know us and took photos that were truly "us". She consistently checked in with us to see if we had any photos we wanted and to generally to ask if we were having a great time! The photos she took was breathtaking and we couldn't be happier!! Tess was an absolute delight to work with and we would (and have) recommended her to other people!

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2012

When I first contacted Tess through facebook she responded the very same day. I told her I was looking to get some pictures of my family (I have 3 kids 8, 5, and 1 1/2 yrs old) and she immediately showed such dedication and excitment to get the plans made. She was very accomodating to our schedule. She showed up on time and even though I was stressed beyong belief she managed to make the whole expierence relaxing and enjoyable!!!! She was very dedicated to the shoot and I did not feel rushed in any way. My children were very comfortbable around her because she was so patient and kind to them. We got our photos back in a very short amount of time which showed such great professionalism. I was speechless when I saw the photos! They brought tears to my eyes - the way she captured the moments of our family together were so beautiful. I could never express in words how thankful I am very her dedication, thoughtfulness, patience, and passion. She is a wonderful photographer!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Elspeth · Married on 09/29/2012

Tess was absolutely spectacular! She had great ideas and was equally open to ours. She was behind the scene and got amazing shots without anyone realizing she was there. She was personable and set us at ease in front of the camera which made for great photos!

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2012

Tess is an extremely talented photographer! Her photos are truly one-of-a-kind. She goes out of her way to help make your day special, and knowing that she is going to do a phenomenal job on the photos, it makes at least that portion of your wedding stress free!

Christy · Married on 06/02/2012

I first met Tess when she was the photographer for a friend's wedding that I was a part of. Her photos from that wedding were so impressive that the first thing I did after setting my date was contact her to make sure she was available! She was excellent to work with throughout the planning process and she always responded promptly when I contacted her. She's very creative and she has so many ideas for great pictures! On our actual wedding day, she was fabulous.- very professional and helpful and I just enjoyed having her around. I really felt like she just wanted to make sure that I got what I wanted out of my day.

Sent on 06/03/2012

amanda · Married on 05/18/2012

Perfect 10 she was so patient and understanding, she let me change my mind 100 x over with out getting annoyed or making me feel bad. I cant believe how well our pictures came out! The photo album was amazing! <3 thanks so much Tess! - Amanda Benevento

• Julie

Julie · Married on 05/12/2012

Tess is hands down the BEST photographer you can find in the Buffalo area. She is incredibly sweet and easy to work with, and her pictures are gorgeous. She has a true talent for capturing the essence of your wedding day without you even knowing that she is there. She is well worth her price, and she is very quick to post photos of your wedding online for you to enjoy. I LOVE our wedding photos and cannot wait to see our final album!

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • I

Izabela · Married on 04/14/2012

Tess was wonderful to work with and very flexible when we ran into some obstacles.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Natalie · Married on 04/21/2012

Tess Moran's photography is extremely original and classy. Her creative ideas and quick responsive technique allowed our wedding day--quite a rainy day in April--turn out the best of photos. My husband and I are quite pleased with the outcome of her work.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Working with Tess was great, and our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Amy · Married on 01/08/2011

"My husband and I are very happy that we chose Tess to be our wedding photographer in Jan. 2011. The end product speaks volumes of her talent but it was her willingness to be adventurous outside, in Buffalo, in JANUARY that made her the best. Anyone considering using Tess would be a fool not to hire her; she is the best!"

Sent on 03/29/2013

2.6
      1.5
      3.5
      1.5
      3.0

Horrible horrible experience. Didn’t even get my album because the pictures were such poor quality.

Sent on 09/28/2018