Bella Star Productions Reviews

84 | Buffalo, NY

84 Reviews for Bella Star Productions

84 Bella Star Productions Reviews

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for your amazing work! We love our video and we are so happy that Bella Star was a part of our special day! We couldn't be happier with the quality of the video and how you were able to capture every moment we had hoped for! We appreciate your professionalism, organization, and speedy responses that helped make our special day run smoothly! Thank you for being amazing at what you do!

Shea · Married on 09/23/2017

There are not words in the English language to properly describe how much the video highlight film meant to us! Truly one of the best gifts we have ever received. Everyone who sees it on Facebook raves on and on! We are so incredibly blessed to have had Phil and we can’t thank him enough!

Suzanne · Married on 09/16/2017

I am beyond grateful for Phil! He had captured things that my husband and I would have missed if he wasn’t there! I didn’t even notice he was there capturing those special moments in our day! Phil is the man and very to easy work with and totally understands that a bride has 100000 things going on leading up the the wedding and was sooo accommodating!

I would highly recommend Phil and his team!

Cortlin · Married on 09/01/2017

Phil from Bella Star was the videographer at our wedding on 9.1.17. Words cannot express how awesome he was. From early on, Phil acted as our “wedding planner” in a way and truly helped us come up with a timeline for the entire wedding day. He was professional, punctual and very kind. We had multiple compliments on just how nice he was. Our final video is awesome and something we will cherish for years to come! We highly recommend both having a videographer and choosing Phil!

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I just used Bella Star for our wedding videographer. We had an amazing experience, loved working with Phil, and would highly recommend him!! He was extremely organized, professional, and kind. He worked great with our photographer and he helped to make sure that the entire day ran smoothly. Phil was able to capture amazing moments from our wedding and we have received so many compliments on how great our videos have turned out!

• User6414070 · 1+ year ago

I was referred to bella star through friends who also chose Phil and couldn't be more pleased, not only is the price right but you aslo get Phil, who genuinely loved what he does and puts so much time and care into capturing every special detail, even things you wouldn't think of! He planned out the whole schedule for my day, when hair and makeup should get there, how much time I should have for pictures based on the time between the ceremony and reception, etc. I got so many compliments on our highlight video, which we received just 6 days after the wedding! He was quick to respond with every email and question, would call me if he thought he should explain more in depth. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer, I highly recommend Phil and bella star productions!

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Phil was an absolute outstanding videographer! He was helpful throughout the whole process. He always had suggestions for us which was great because we had no idea what we were doing. He always responded back quickly with emails and phone calls. The day of the wedding he offered his help whereever he could and made us all feel comfortable. It can be weird when someone starts filming you when you're not used to it, but he was great. We can not say enough great things about him! I highly recommend Bella Star Productions!

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

We had such an amazing experience working with Bella Star Productions. Phil is so professional, caring and absolutely loves what he does. We could not have imagined our day being any more perfect, and Phil played a huge part in that. Having a videographer at our wedding was something I wasn't sure we needed, until we met Phil and saw his work. The day goes by so quickly and now we have these memories captured perfectly. He uses songs that are meaningful to you which makes your video so much more special. I really could go on and on about how amazing Bella Star Productions is. We have recommended him to everyone we know who is getting married!

Erika · Married on 05/20/2017

I was recently married on 5/20, and I cannot speak highly enough about Bella Star Productions. A few family members of mine have used Bella Star Productions previously, and I was so excited to be able to work with them for my own wedding. Such a professional, wonderful company, and Phil (the videographer) is so helpful and kind throughout the entire wedding process. He is courteous in the lead-up to the wedding, and polite and inconspicuous during the wedding day. I was a very, very nervous bride, and Phil never made me feel like I was "on display"; however, I know that he was able to film the day perfectly as it happened, and for that, I am so grateful! He caught every single moment without ever disrupting the flow of the day, and I am so appreciative for that. Also, the turn-around time is fantastic - we had a highlight film within a week of the wedding, which is amazing. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2017

my husband(!) and I got married this past Saturday (4/29/17) and Bella Star productions did our photography and videography. Phil was an absolute joy to work with from day one. He was so helpful from the first day I inquired about his business. There were times when I would think of a question to ask him at 10-11pm and I would usually get a response back that night, if not early the following day. The package I chose bundled the photography & videography and the price was unbelievable. It was close to the same price I was getting from other photographers for photography ONLY! On the day of the wedding Phil and his team showed up and were truly great. They were very professional and helped keep us on track while still being very fun & polite. During the reception, they were so discrete and out of the way that nobody even knew they were there. He uploaded a sneak peak album with a few of our photos on Facebook to hold us over until the rest are ready and we are in awe at how great they turned out & are very eager to see the rest of the photos and our video! I would HIGHLY recommend Bella Star Productions to any couple!

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2017

I am absolutely in love with Bella Star productions! Working with Phil made the videographer part so easy. Phil is extremely attentive to all of your needs, and helps you figure out a timeline for the morning! Our Highlight video is breathtaking, our families were in tears. - we can't wait to see the whole wedding video! If you are bride who is looking for somebody who is just as organized as you, or needs somebody to make you feel like your head is above water, absolutely go with Phil from Bella Star- Thank you SO much Phil! We loved working with you.

Alexandrea · Married on 10/15/2016

What can I say but SIMPLY AMAZING. From start to finish Phil was a pleasure to work with. He's very organized and on top of things, so on your wedding day you can just sit back and enjoy it. I would use him again in a heart beat!! I've recommended him to all my wedding planning friends!! Don't hesitate- call him!

Hannah · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't explain how beyond happy we were with Bella Star. Phil was incredibly thoughtful and accommodating through the days leading up to our big day and even after our wedding. His team was great and fun to work with all day. The photos were the perfect combination of traditional and unique. We absolutely love the video! The video footage caught so many great memories and moments that I wasn't able to see and would never have been able to see if it wasn't for the amazing team capturing them in our video package. Well worth every penny.

Alexa · Married on 09/24/2016

Phil is a phenomenal person to work with. He was super responsive to any questions I had and offered insight and recommendations on things that I never even would have thought about for our big day. His craft and talent are very apparent and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Mallorie · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Phil was so great! We talked on the phone for over an hour per my request, to help me figure out my wedding timeline! He was so patient and captured everything on the wedding day! My whole family was against getting a videographer and now that the montage came out; they all want much more! He has such a talent, I would recommend him to anyone!

Justin · Married on 08/13/2016

Phil did an amazing job of capturing our special day. He went above and beyond to make sure that we got all of the shots that we wanted and was very communicative. We would highly recommend using him as your wedding videographer!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/30/2016

We hired Phil as our videographer for our wedding after a friend recommended him. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding and did a fabulous job filming without being intrusive on our wedding day. Would highly recommend Phil to anyone in the Western NY area. Thanks again!

Bella star did amazing for our wedding! We had Phil do our engagement shoot as well and they turned out perfect. They did everything exactly as we wanted it and we're very flexible and EXTREMELY responsive. One member of the crew even gave up his water bottle for my wedding party because we were all parched! They were discreet and always made sure we were getting what we wanted. GREAT bunch to work with. Very much worth the money!

Pisey · Married on 06/11/2016

Phil and his team at Bella Star have been absolutely wonderful to work with! Phil (the owner) was there on my wedding day as one of my photographers and to ensure everything ran smoothly. Most photography places I called to inquiry about didn’t have this personal touch. Prior to our big day, Phil was always in touch and was very professional. He was very helpful in giving suggestions as to what should take place during the photo/video sessions, but was also accommodating to our needs. He and his team was there the entire day, but yet we barely even noticed that they were there. As the bride, it was very nice to work with Phil since he made me feel very comfortable. I almost felt he was like one of the family members at my wedding. He even gave me a hug and ensure me that everything went well. I was nervous to see what our wedding photos and video were like since everything was captured naturally mostly and was super impressed at the quality and what Phil and his team captured on our special day! They got all the important details and what meant a lot to us. After the wedding, Phil worked closely with us to deliver all our photos with high quality on discs and flash drive. He worked so hard on our highlight video to help improve the audio since we had a very strange sound from some sort of animal during our ceremony. It was so annoying and bothered us a lot so Phil kept working on it and did what he could until we were pleased with it! After our DVDs/Blu-rays arrived, we needed extra copies to give out to our family and Phil added them in with no extra charge! This was a surprise to us and we were so totally touched by his wonderful offer! My husband and I will definitely recommend Phil and his team for future weddings amongst our family and friends :)

Jenny · Married on 05/29/2016

I initially wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer but I am glad we ended up working with Phil. He made the process really easy and was always available to answer our questions along the way. The day of the wedding he worked really well with our photographer and was there to capture all of our special moments. We LOVE our highlights video and I am excited to see the longer footage. Looking back I can't imagine not having the wedding day filmed and I'm beyond thrilled that we were able to work with Phil at Bella Star Productions.

Loved working with Phil! He was very responsive and friendly. His video quality was great.

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

We booked Bella Star for only our Video because someone had recommended a photographer for us. However, Bella Star was amazing! I regret not booking the entire photo and video package with them! The attention that Phil put on our day and to specific details was amazing. We have already recommended this company to friends and family getting married in the near future. If you book with Bella Star you will not be disappointed!

Phil was absolutely amazing beginning to end and by beginning I mean starting from the moment we even inquired about Bella star's services for videography. He was patient, thorough, and answered any and every question we had in a timely manner which is definitely helpful when you're a stressed out bride :). We were so pleased with the level of professionalism at Bella star and could not be happier with the service we received. Not to mention how amazing our highlight film is! We can't wait to see the whole thing! If you're looking for a videographer, Bella star is the way to go!!!

Erin · Married on 07/18/2015

Working with Phil and the whole team was beyond fantastic. They created the greatest movie for us and we could not be more thrilled. They are so extremely talented and captured our wedding in such a beautiful and romantic way. We would recommend them to everyone!