Bella Star Productions Reviews

94 | Buffalo, NY

94 Reviews for Bella Star Productions

Melissa Gillen · Married on 05/11/2019

Great videographer!

I cannot say enough good things about Phil at Bella Star! My husband and I initially weren't going to use a videographer, but I'm so glad we did and extremely glad we went with Bella Star Productions. Phil was punctual, professional and I thoroughly enjoyed that he was respectful of everyone's space with his cameras. So many people came up to me after the reception saying they hardly knew he was there, and that's what we wanted! He knew where to stand to get the perfect shots and our video has made me and others cry based on how beautiful it is! I highly recommend him for any other bride!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Weber · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding 04/27/19

We are so happy that we had Phil from Bella Star Productions with us on our wedding day. He did an excellent job and we were absolutely stunned by how amazing our highlight video turned out. Phil is great at what he does and is very professional and polite. He is easy going, accommodating, and very enjoyable to work with. He offers great advice and goes out of his way to make your wedding day special. Having Phil from Bella Star Productions capture our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. We highly encourage anyone to do the same, trust us, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Ira

Ira · Married on 04/07/2019

Excellent Job

Bella Star did an excellent job filming our wedding day. They were very professional and the highlight film that resulted was excellent. I definitely recommend Bella Star Productions.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Shelby · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome experience with Phil

We loved Bella Star! Professional, easy to work with, and amazing quality video. We keep watching our highlight video over and over. Would highly recommend Phil!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/17/2018

An absolute must!

We are so happy that we went with Phil for our videography! If you are reading this and saying to yourself, "Should we have a videographer?" Let me say what everyone else says: just do it! And Bella Star is a great value.

What struck me the most is when I reached out to Phil initially to discuss his services, he made it a personally point to call me directly to review what I was wanting from my videographer and I really appreciated his honesty and his knowledge. He was always prompt to respond to any of my questions and always followed up. He wasn't intrusive with his filming and all my guests mentioned that they didn't notice him --- and he got some really great shots! My highlight film was 9 minutes but it is really great to have something longer than a 3 min trailer because the highlight film is perfect to share with those who couldn't attend the wedding.

So if your still reading this.... what are you waiting for? Reach out to him now!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful work

Phil was great and easy to work with. He didn't miss a minute and does amazing work!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

08/31/18 Bride, Amanda

Phil went out of his way (literally) to make our wedding day and highlights video out of the world amazing. He kept in close contact with us up until the wedding day, kept our bridal parties on point, and gave us such heartfelt advice that I believe heightened our experience with him.

We are so grateful and fortunate to have found such a fun, professional, and caring wedding videographer for our day. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Brendan Clemens · Married on 08/31/2018

We had such a blast!

We had such a great experience with Phil on our wedding day. Our highlight video turned out amazing, and we cannot wait to see our full video! Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • O

Olivia M · Married on 08/25/2018

Awesome Videographer!

We spent a lot of time researching videographers. We wanted someone with excellent quality at a reasonable price and Phil from Bella Star offered both! Phil responded to all of our emails in a timely manner and even called us a few weeks before the wedding to help us organize the wedding day timeline and details that we didn't even think about. The day of the wedding, Phil stayed most of the night and all caught all of the moments we had hoped for! After receiving the video, we received a ton of compliments on the quality and editing of the videography. Phil did an amazing job and we are so happy we went with him. Would definitely recommend if you are currently in the market for a wedding videographer. Thanks again Phil!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Stephen

Stephen Kanutsu · Married on 07/14/2018

Awesome Job!!!

If you are on the fence about investing in videography for your wedding – do it and hire BELLA STAR PRODUCTIONS! We are so glad we did. Their pricing is competitive and an incredible value, and their people are genuine and a blast to work with. Funny, personable, passionate, prompt and organized. They really know what they’re doing and they do an awesome job!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for your amazing work! We love our video and we are so happy that Bella Star was a part of our special day! We couldn't be happier with the quality of the video and how you were able to capture every moment we had hoped for! We appreciate your professionalism, organization, and speedy responses that helped make our special day run smoothly! Thank you for being amazing at what you do!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Shea · Married on 09/23/2017

There are not words in the English language to properly describe how much the video highlight film meant to us! Truly one of the best gifts we have ever received. Everyone who sees it on Facebook raves on and on! We are so incredibly blessed to have had Phil and we can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/16/2017

I am beyond grateful for Phil! He had captured things that my husband and I would have missed if he wasn’t there! I didn’t even notice he was there capturing those special moments in our day! Phil is the man and very to easy work with and totally understands that a bride has 100000 things going on leading up the the wedding and was sooo accommodating!

I would highly recommend Phil and his team!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Cortlin · Married on 09/01/2017

Phil from Bella Star was the videographer at our wedding on 9.1.17. Words cannot express how awesome he was. From early on, Phil acted as our “wedding planner” in a way and truly helped us come up with a timeline for the entire wedding day. He was professional, punctual and very kind. We had multiple compliments on just how nice he was. Our final video is awesome and something we will cherish for years to come! We highly recommend both having a videographer and choosing Phil!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I just used Bella Star for our wedding videographer. We had an amazing experience, loved working with Phil, and would highly recommend him!! He was extremely organized, professional, and kind. He worked great with our photographer and he helped to make sure that the entire day ran smoothly. Phil was able to capture amazing moments from our wedding and we have received so many compliments on how great our videos have turned out!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • User6414070 · 1+ year ago

I was referred to bella star through friends who also chose Phil and couldn't be more pleased, not only is the price right but you aslo get Phil, who genuinely loved what he does and puts so much time and care into capturing every special detail, even things you wouldn't think of! He planned out the whole schedule for my day, when hair and makeup should get there, how much time I should have for pictures based on the time between the ceremony and reception, etc. I got so many compliments on our highlight video, which we received just 6 days after the wedding! He was quick to respond with every email and question, would call me if he thought he should explain more in depth. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer, I highly recommend Phil and bella star productions!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Phil was an absolute outstanding videographer! He was helpful throughout the whole process. He always had suggestions for us which was great because we had no idea what we were doing. He always responded back quickly with emails and phone calls. The day of the wedding he offered his help whereever he could and made us all feel comfortable. It can be weird when someone starts filming you when you're not used to it, but he was great. We can not say enough great things about him! I highly recommend Bella Star Productions!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

We had such an amazing experience working with Bella Star Productions. Phil is so professional, caring and absolutely loves what he does. We could not have imagined our day being any more perfect, and Phil played a huge part in that. Having a videographer at our wedding was something I wasn't sure we needed, until we met Phil and saw his work. The day goes by so quickly and now we have these memories captured perfectly. He uses songs that are meaningful to you which makes your video so much more special. I really could go on and on about how amazing Bella Star Productions is. We have recommended him to everyone we know who is getting married!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Erika · Married on 05/20/2017

I was recently married on 5/20, and I cannot speak highly enough about Bella Star Productions. A few family members of mine have used Bella Star Productions previously, and I was so excited to be able to work with them for my own wedding. Such a professional, wonderful company, and Phil (the videographer) is so helpful and kind throughout the entire wedding process. He is courteous in the lead-up to the wedding, and polite and inconspicuous during the wedding day. I was a very, very nervous bride, and Phil never made me feel like I was "on display"; however, I know that he was able to film the day perfectly as it happened, and for that, I am so grateful! He caught every single moment without ever disrupting the flow of the day, and I am so appreciative for that. Also, the turn-around time is fantastic - we had a highlight film within a week of the wedding, which is amazing. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2017

my husband(!) and I got married this past Saturday (4/29/17) and Bella Star productions did our photography and videography. Phil was an absolute joy to work with from day one. He was so helpful from the first day I inquired about his business. There were times when I would think of a question to ask him at 10-11pm and I would usually get a response back that night, if not early the following day. The package I chose bundled the photography & videography and the price was unbelievable. It was close to the same price I was getting from other photographers for photography ONLY! On the day of the wedding Phil and his team showed up and were truly great. They were very professional and helped keep us on track while still being very fun & polite. During the reception, they were so discrete and out of the way that nobody even knew they were there. He uploaded a sneak peak album with a few of our photos on Facebook to hold us over until the rest are ready and we are in awe at how great they turned out & are very eager to see the rest of the photos and our video! I would HIGHLY recommend Bella Star Productions to any couple!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2017

I am absolutely in love with Bella Star productions! Working with Phil made the videographer part so easy. Phil is extremely attentive to all of your needs, and helps you figure out a timeline for the morning! Our Highlight video is breathtaking, our families were in tears. - we can't wait to see the whole wedding video! If you are bride who is looking for somebody who is just as organized as you, or needs somebody to make you feel like your head is above water, absolutely go with Phil from Bella Star- Thank you SO much Phil! We loved working with you.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Alexandrea · Married on 10/15/2016

What can I say but SIMPLY AMAZING. From start to finish Phil was a pleasure to work with. He's very organized and on top of things, so on your wedding day you can just sit back and enjoy it. I would use him again in a heart beat!! I've recommended him to all my wedding planning friends!! Don't hesitate- call him!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't explain how beyond happy we were with Bella Star. Phil was incredibly thoughtful and accommodating through the days leading up to our big day and even after our wedding. His team was great and fun to work with all day. The photos were the perfect combination of traditional and unique. We absolutely love the video! The video footage caught so many great memories and moments that I wasn't able to see and would never have been able to see if it wasn't for the amazing team capturing them in our video package. Well worth every penny.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Alexa · Married on 09/24/2016

Phil is a phenomenal person to work with. He was super responsive to any questions I had and offered insight and recommendations on things that I never even would have thought about for our big day. His craft and talent are very apparent and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Mallorie · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Phil was so great! We talked on the phone for over an hour per my request, to help me figure out my wedding timeline! He was so patient and captured everything on the wedding day! My whole family was against getting a videographer and now that the montage came out; they all want much more! He has such a talent, I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2016