Bella Star Productions Reviews

101 | Buffalo, NY

101 Reviews for Bella Star Productions

Kyle Blask · Married on 10/02/2020

Perfect capture of our special day

Everything was outstanding from start to finish. Extremely attentive to detail and very punctual, he made the perfect video to capture our special day.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Angela Petrasio · Married on 10/02/2020

Bella Star is professional, talented, and amazing! I’m so happy with our video!

Phil with Bella Star is amazing!!! I absolutely love our highlight film. He did such a great job capturing the best day of our life! I’m so happy I chose him for the job and I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Kristy

Kristy McGrath · Married on 08/28/2020

Phil was amazing!

Planning a wedding during a global pandemic is NOT something brides dream of, and it's uncharted territory for both couples and vendors alike. I was not sure I wanted to spend extra money on videography, but since we had to scale everything back so much and reduce our guest list so drastically - I wanted to make sure every moment of our night was captured for our family and friends to see afterwards (Selfishly, after seeing my highlight video, I would be so sad not to have it for myself) . From the very beginning, Phil was professional, flexible and truly had our best interests in mind. I was confident that Phil would leave us with memories to last a lifetime , and he did NOT DISAPPOINT!!! The evening flew by in the blink of an eye, and we are so happy we have all of this video footage to go back and watch anytime we want. We are so happy with our decision to hire Phil and cannot recommend him and his work enough.... all I can promise you is that it's worth every last penny. Thank you Phil for everything you did to make our day so special!!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Jennifer Buchnowski · Married on 08/01/2020

our 2020 covid wedding

Phil was very organized, personable, flexible! Would recommend to any bride and groom! You won’t be disappointed! Such an amazing video! Thank you for making our covid wedding so special!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Megan Amoroso · Married on 06/20/2020

Phil is incredible

One thing that I knew was non-negotiable was having a videographer on our big day and I cannot explain how lucky we were to have Phil with us. He stuck with us through all the date changes and he was supportive along the way. He even helped plan out the whole agenda for the day, which was beyond helpful. From the minute he arrived that morning until the end of the night, he was right by our sides capturing all the amazing moments of our day. His calming presence really made me feel comfortable and his humor carried us through the day. When he sent us our short film I was blown away by the quality and the heart behind it. He was such a big part of our day and that showed in the film, he captured every little moment and that is why I was so glad we hired him! I cannot wait to see the entire film because I know it will take us right back to the day. If you are having a wedding in the Central NY region, you will be so happy you hired Phil!! I know we will remember him forever and have such fond memories every time we watch our wedding video!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Katie · Married on 10/05/2019

Great wedding videographer!

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding video...Phil was very responsive & easy to work with. He sent us our "preview" within 2 weeks & the full video shortly thereafter. He was the videographer for both my wedding & my sister's; I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/03/2019

Experienced & Professional with an Eye for the Special Details!

If you are looking for an experienced videographer with an eye for the details, look no further, because Phil is your man! Phil is so knowledgeable and easy to work with, and he truly loves weddings. He kept in contact with us in the months leading up to our wedding, and even helped us put together a timeline for the day. He worked seamlessly with our photographer, often times working with her to set up beautiful shots. He gave my husband and I pointers from time to time to ensure things videoed well, and though he stayed out of the way, we know he was there to capture all of our beautiful moments from our wedding day. He helped us stay relaxed and focused on each other, not on the video, and we are so grateful to him for helping our day run so smoothly! Our film was returned in a timely manner and turned out completely perfect! We love it so much! Thanks Phil!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Melissa Gillen · Married on 05/11/2019

Great videographer!

I cannot say enough good things about Phil at Bella Star! My husband and I initially weren't going to use a videographer, but I'm so glad we did and extremely glad we went with Bella Star Productions. Phil was punctual, professional and I thoroughly enjoyed that he was respectful of everyone's space with his cameras. So many people came up to me after the reception saying they hardly knew he was there, and that's what we wanted! He knew where to stand to get the perfect shots and our video has made me and others cry based on how beautiful it is! I highly recommend him for any other bride!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Weber · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding 04/27/19

We are so happy that we had Phil from Bella Star Productions with us on our wedding day. He did an excellent job and we were absolutely stunned by how amazing our highlight video turned out. Phil is great at what he does and is very professional and polite. He is easy going, accommodating, and very enjoyable to work with. He offers great advice and goes out of his way to make your wedding day special. Having Phil from Bella Star Productions capture our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. We highly encourage anyone to do the same, trust us, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Ira

Ira · Married on 04/07/2019

Excellent Job

Bella Star did an excellent job filming our wedding day. They were very professional and the highlight film that resulted was excellent. I definitely recommend Bella Star Productions.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Shelby · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome experience with Phil

We loved Bella Star! Professional, easy to work with, and amazing quality video. We keep watching our highlight video over and over. Would highly recommend Phil!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/17/2018

An absolute must!

We are so happy that we went with Phil for our videography! If you are reading this and saying to yourself, "Should we have a videographer?" Let me say what everyone else says: just do it! And Bella Star is a great value.

What struck me the most is when I reached out to Phil initially to discuss his services, he made it a personally point to call me directly to review what I was wanting from my videographer and I really appreciated his honesty and his knowledge. He was always prompt to respond to any of my questions and always followed up. He wasn't intrusive with his filming and all my guests mentioned that they didn't notice him --- and he got some really great shots! My highlight film was 9 minutes but it is really great to have something longer than a 3 min trailer because the highlight film is perfect to share with those who couldn't attend the wedding.

So if your still reading this.... what are you waiting for? Reach out to him now!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful work

Phil was great and easy to work with. He didn't miss a minute and does amazing work!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

08/31/18 Bride, Amanda

Phil went out of his way (literally) to make our wedding day and highlights video out of the world amazing. He kept in close contact with us up until the wedding day, kept our bridal parties on point, and gave us such heartfelt advice that I believe heightened our experience with him.

We are so grateful and fortunate to have found such a fun, professional, and caring wedding videographer for our day. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Brendan Clemens · Married on 08/31/2018

We had such a blast!

We had such a great experience with Phil on our wedding day. Our highlight video turned out amazing, and we cannot wait to see our full video! Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • O

Olivia M · Married on 08/25/2018

Awesome Videographer!

We spent a lot of time researching videographers. We wanted someone with excellent quality at a reasonable price and Phil from Bella Star offered both! Phil responded to all of our emails in a timely manner and even called us a few weeks before the wedding to help us organize the wedding day timeline and details that we didn't even think about. The day of the wedding, Phil stayed most of the night and all caught all of the moments we had hoped for! After receiving the video, we received a ton of compliments on the quality and editing of the videography. Phil did an amazing job and we are so happy we went with him. Would definitely recommend if you are currently in the market for a wedding videographer. Thanks again Phil!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Stephen

Stephen Kanutsu · Married on 07/14/2018

Awesome Job!!!

If you are on the fence about investing in videography for your wedding – do it and hire BELLA STAR PRODUCTIONS! We are so glad we did. Their pricing is competitive and an incredible value, and their people are genuine and a blast to work with. Funny, personable, passionate, prompt and organized. They really know what they’re doing and they do an awesome job!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for your amazing work! We love our video and we are so happy that Bella Star was a part of our special day! We couldn't be happier with the quality of the video and how you were able to capture every moment we had hoped for! We appreciate your professionalism, organization, and speedy responses that helped make our special day run smoothly! Thank you for being amazing at what you do!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Shea · Married on 09/23/2017

There are not words in the English language to properly describe how much the video highlight film meant to us! Truly one of the best gifts we have ever received. Everyone who sees it on Facebook raves on and on! We are so incredibly blessed to have had Phil and we can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/16/2017

I am beyond grateful for Phil! He had captured things that my husband and I would have missed if he wasn’t there! I didn’t even notice he was there capturing those special moments in our day! Phil is the man and very to easy work with and totally understands that a bride has 100000 things going on leading up the the wedding and was sooo accommodating!

I would highly recommend Phil and his team!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Cortlin · Married on 09/01/2017

Phil from Bella Star was the videographer at our wedding on 9.1.17. Words cannot express how awesome he was. From early on, Phil acted as our “wedding planner” in a way and truly helped us come up with a timeline for the entire wedding day. He was professional, punctual and very kind. We had multiple compliments on just how nice he was. Our final video is awesome and something we will cherish for years to come! We highly recommend both having a videographer and choosing Phil!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I just used Bella Star for our wedding videographer. We had an amazing experience, loved working with Phil, and would highly recommend him!! He was extremely organized, professional, and kind. He worked great with our photographer and he helped to make sure that the entire day ran smoothly. Phil was able to capture amazing moments from our wedding and we have received so many compliments on how great our videos have turned out!

Sent on 08/03/2017

I was referred to bella star through friends who also chose Phil and couldn't be more pleased, not only is the price right but you aslo get Phil, who genuinely loved what he does and puts so much time and care into capturing every special detail, even things you wouldn't think of! He planned out the whole schedule for my day, when hair and makeup should get there, how much time I should have for pictures based on the time between the ceremony and reception, etc. I got so many compliments on our highlight video, which we received just 6 days after the wedding! He was quick to respond with every email and question, would call me if he thought he should explain more in depth. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer, I highly recommend Phil and bella star productions!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Phil was an absolute outstanding videographer! He was helpful throughout the whole process. He always had suggestions for us which was great because we had no idea what we were doing. He always responded back quickly with emails and phone calls. The day of the wedding he offered his help whereever he could and made us all feel comfortable. It can be weird when someone starts filming you when you're not used to it, but he was great. We can not say enough great things about him! I highly recommend Bella Star Productions!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

We had such an amazing experience working with Bella Star Productions. Phil is so professional, caring and absolutely loves what he does. We could not have imagined our day being any more perfect, and Phil played a huge part in that. Having a videographer at our wedding was something I wasn't sure we needed, until we met Phil and saw his work. The day goes by so quickly and now we have these memories captured perfectly. He uses songs that are meaningful to you which makes your video so much more special. I really could go on and on about how amazing Bella Star Productions is. We have recommended him to everyone we know who is getting married!

Sent on 06/25/2017