Chicago, IL 60654 Map · Phone number

About Brittany Bekas Photography

Most days you can find me working in yoga pants with a smile on my face and my mini goldendoodle, Clifton, in my lap. I ditched my advertising career eight years ago to chase my dream of being a photographer and educator.

Now I photograph couples in love and growing families and help creative biz owners build businesses they love just as much as I love mine.

My fine art, lifestyle approach to weddings, engagements and family sessions means that you will have me guiding you into candid poses in gorgeous locations, giving you little cues to get you really laughing and letting the moments in-between unfold so I capture your true essence. I want your photos to be the perfect mixed of posed photos with beautiful details and authentic moments.

My number one goal is for you to be present in the moment and to be able to relive that moment days / months / years later. Life moves freakin’ fast, and I am here to help you save the moments-in-between.

Wanna get in front of my camera or be coached by me? Drop me a note at hello@brittanybekas.com.

Follow Brittany Bekas Photography on

brittany bekas nicole josh wedding favs 74 51 520714 157531484759449

43 Reviews for Brittany Bekas Photography

• Nicole

Nicole Lynette Folgers · Married on 10/08/2019

Honestly the best decision we made!

Brittany is amazing. Hands down. Obviously she is wildly talented and her photography is amazing, but she is so present, organized, thoughtful, thorough, dependable the list can go on. She is the ideal photographer you want - especially for engagements & weddings. Our engagement and wedding photos are unreal. Obsessed with them! So many good ones to choose from, its hard to narrow down our faves for prints.

Brittany made our engagement photo session so freaking fun. After it was done, I was surprised how fun it was. It really helps to have a photographer like Brittany who is coaching & guiding you and giving you little moments to talk about so she can shoot you candidly. She communicated so well and posed us with everything - nothing felt awkward. She had a great eye making sure my dress wasn't flying away or hair doing its own thing, she would stop and fix it for us. She was THE best! Going through the engagement shoot process made us feel so prepared for our wedding.

On our wedding day, she was got to our venue super early ahead of the scheduled time we set and started to jump right in, shooting our invites and my shoe/jewelry details. Prior to our big day, she sent over a comprehensive photo list of group family combos which I was really impressed with. She had me fill out people's names (so she can familiarize herself with our families) and then it was a great guide to follow and bang out all the family photos.

Brittany was so fun, easy going and captured our day perfectly. Everyone raved how amazing our photographer was and people were so impressed with her professionalism. She is the BEST and I could not recommend her more!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Ray · Married on 09/19/2019

Working with Brittany was a PHENOMENAL experience! She was so personable, patient, and kind! Brittany was in constant communication with me and went above and beyond to ensure that everything went as planned. She made my engagement so special and captured this memory so perfectly - all of my friends and family are thoroughly amazed by the quality of the pictures! Brittany even sent me some pictures within HOURS after taking them so that I would have a professional picture of the proposal to share right away, she truly cares about her clients' experiences. Her energy, passion, and knowledge of her craft are fully represented through her work. My fiance and I are so happy we chose Brittany to help us remember this life-changing day forever!

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Katy

Katy McCortney · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning photos, Brittany is wonderful

Working with Brittany was a wonderful experience. She worked very hard to help us feel relaxed about the amount of photos (family) to get through the day of. She and her assistant worked incredibly hard on our wedding day and the photos we now have are absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brittany Bekas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5025
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Chicago, 60654 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Bekas Photography)