Brittany Bekas Photography

Naples, FL View map
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

I am your extra set of eyes - capturing things you won't get to see on your wedding day. Woah, never thought about it like that, huh? I didn’t either until I was a bride.

My style is light and airy. I photograph on both digital and film. The images I create are romantic, joyful carefree and in the moment. I want to make sure we get gorgeous portraits and a balance of those sweet, we are married moments too.

My work has been published in national publications like the Knot, Style Me Pretty, In Style Weddings.

I believe wedding days should be spent sipping champagne, celebrating with your closest friends and family and dancing your heart out on the dance floor.

I will capture all the little moments like you slipping into your perfect wedding gown and the oh-my-gosh-we-are-married-look right before your first kiss, but I will make sure you get to actually celebrate and enjoy the party you planned so freakin’ hard instead of having it feel like a day-long photoshoot.

Think of me as a bridesmaid with a camera (and yes, I’ll be there fluffing your dress, handing you a glass of bubbles and carrying your bouquet).

I am based in Naples, Florida and I serve couples in South Florida (Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Sanibel, Sarasota, Miami, Tampa), Chicago and destinations worldwide.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Beth
    Beth S. Married on 09/17/2022

Best wedding photographer!

I'm so glad that we chose Brittany Bekas as our wedding photographer. I happened to come across one of her blogs with some suggestions for engagement and wedding shoot locations right where we were getting married which initially intrigued me. After looking at some of her work online, I could see just how stunning her work was and how her style fit mine. From the initial phone call, she felt like a close friend and I knew we would have a great time shooting with her. She was very easy to work with and helped us start a timeline as well as provided some great templates to help make sure we didn't miss any important pictures with friends and family. She helped us become more comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot which turned out awesome and then it was smooth sailing on wedding day! Brittany was efficient, made us laugh and captured all the most important memories from our wedding day. The results speak for themselves - our wedding pictures are amazing and we are having a hard time deciding which ones to put in our album because we love them all! Our bridal party, family and friends were so impressed with her and also love our pictures.
    We would choose her again in a heartbeat and highly recommend that you hire Brittany Bekas!
    Gina P. Married on 08/06/2021

Greatest decision we made

Choosing Brittany Bekas as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made. Right from the moment we met her, we knew she was a perfect fit and our wedding photos were in very capable hands. Brittany was prepared from our first meeting to the day of our wedding. She was super communicative and willing to answer questions and concerns at any time. When we had to deal with the difficult decision of postponing our wedding, she was extremely supportive and understanding. We were able to reschedule with her without any trouble, and she was also willing to photograph our minimony! We had the unique opportunity to see Brittany work on two different occasions and we are extremely grateful for every moment.

Brittany is calm and collected, but at the same time works efficiently to capture every beautiful moment. She was able to handle the chaos of those days and a very large group without difficulty. She somehow managed to effortlessly capture our favorite moments and create beautiful photos. We are so happy and impressed with our photos from both of our wedding celebrations. We are beyond grateful for her understanding, guidance, patience, and generosity along the way.
  • Joyce
    Joyce Married on 07/10/2021

Professional, committed, great eye

We worked with Brittany for both our engagement photos and wedding day photos. She was so sweet and produced amazing results! I chose Brittany because I really loved her style and she did not disappoint.

Brittany is energetic, responsive, and committed. Even as we were dealing with COVID and changing our plans, Brittany was reliable and consistent. Truly appreciated the support from her throughout. I just felt that I could trust her work and she's amazing as a person as well. I would definitely recommend working with Brittany if you have the same style and vision!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1130 Creekside Parkway Naples, FL, 34102
Location of (Brittany Bekas Photography)

Brittany Bekas Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brittany Bekas Photography include in the starting price?

Brittany Bekas Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brittany Bekas Photography offer?

Brittany Bekas Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brittany Bekas Photography offer?

Brittany Bekas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Brittany Bekas Photography offer for wedding events?

Brittany Bekas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Brittany Bekas Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brittany Bekas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding