154 park ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number

About Brittany Bekas Photography

Most days you can find me working in yoga pants with a smile on my face and my mini goldendoodle, Clifton, in my lap. I ditched my advertising career eight years ago to chase my dream of being a photographer and educator.

Now I photograph couples in love and growing families and help creative biz owners build businesses they love just as much as I love mine.

My fine art, lifestyle approach to weddings, engagements and family sessions means that you will have me guiding you into candid poses in gorgeous locations, giving you little cues to get you really laughing and letting the moments in-between unfold so I capture your true essence. I want your photos to be the perfect mixed of posed photos with beautiful details and authentic moments.

My number one goal is for you to be present in the moment and to be able to relive that moment days / months / years later. Life moves freakin’ fast, and I am here to help you save the moments-in-between.

Wanna get in front of my camera or be coached by me? Drop me a note at hello@brittanybekas.com.

Follow Brittany Bekas Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Well Told Weddings Inc

45 Reviews for Brittany Bekas Photography

• Courtney

Courtney T. · Married on 08/14/2020

Beautiful Wedding Photos!!!

Brittany Bekas is AMAZING!! She is so talented & photographs the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. She photographed our wedding last month with her assistant (who was also lovely). Brittany was very responsive & friendly the second we started working together. She was so flexible with us & traveled 2.5 hours for our wedding! She is super informative with details / tips and keeps you organized with her emails and worksheets. The day of the wedding, she was on top of everything! She kept us on schedule & made sure to capture all the pictures we requested. Her bubbly personality made everyone feel super comfortable when being photographed. After the wedding, she was so quick to get us our special pictures back. Everything she does is so detail oriented & creative. I cannot say enough great things about her! We will definitely be hiring her again in the future :)

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole L. · Married on 10/08/2019

Honestly the best decision we made!

Brittany is amazing. Hands down. Obviously she is wildly talented and her photography is amazing, but she is so present, organized, thoughtful, thorough, dependable the list can go on. She is the ideal photographer you want - especially for engagements & weddings. Our engagement and wedding photos are unreal. Obsessed with them! So many good ones to choose from, its hard to narrow down our faves for prints.

Brittany made our engagement photo session so freaking fun. After it was done, I was surprised how fun it was. It really helps to have a photographer like Brittany who is coaching & guiding you and giving you little moments to talk about so she can shoot you candidly. She communicated so well and posed us with everything - nothing felt awkward. She had a great eye making sure my dress wasn't flying away or hair doing its own thing, she would stop and fix it for us. She was THE best! Going through the engagement shoot process made us feel so prepared for our wedding.

On our wedding day, she was got to our venue super early ahead of the scheduled time we set and started to jump right in, shooting our invites and my shoe/jewelry details. Prior to our big day, she sent over a comprehensive photo list of group family combos which I was really impressed with. She had me fill out people's names (so she can familiarize herself with our families) and then it was a great guide to follow and bang out all the family photos.

Brittany was so fun, easy going and captured our day perfectly. Everyone raved how amazing our photographer was and people were so impressed with her professionalism. She is the BEST and I could not recommend her more!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Ray · Married on 09/19/2019

Working with Brittany was a PHENOMENAL experience! She was so personable, patient, and kind! Brittany was in constant communication with me and went above and beyond to ensure that everything went as planned. She made my engagement so special and captured this memory so perfectly - all of my friends and family are thoroughly amazed by the quality of the pictures! Brittany even sent me some pictures within HOURS after taking them so that I would have a professional picture of the proposal to share right away, she truly cares about her clients' experiences. Her energy, passion, and knowledge of her craft are fully represented through her work. My fiance and I are so happy we chose Brittany to help us remember this life-changing day forever!

Sent on 06/07/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brittany Bekas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5025
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• 154 park ave Elmhurst, IL, 60126 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Bekas Photography)

Brittany Bekas Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brittany Bekas Photography include in the starting price?

Brittany Bekas Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brittany Bekas Photography offer?

Brittany Bekas Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brittany Bekas Photography offer?

Brittany Bekas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Brittany Bekas Photography offer for wedding events?

Brittany Bekas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Brittany Bekas Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brittany Bekas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.