Duca Studio Photography & Cinematic Films

Engagement
Shoot included

About Duca Studio Photography & Cinematic Films

Amazing Images for Fabulous People

Our family owned studio is a popular destination.

Come because of our great reviews. stay for the award-winning images.

One look, and you know you've arrived.

The amazing artistry and the feeling of confidence are well worth the trip.

And while you're visiting, enjoy our other unique services,

like cinematic film-making and fine art wedding albums.

You're going to love it here!

283 S. Gulph Rd. King of Prussia, PA 19406

By appointment please

610.265.3822

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Philadelphia, Naples, Southern New Jersey, Syracuse + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Duca Studio Photography & Cinematic Films on

Hand-Coloring (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Tony and Amanda were AMAZING!!!! They truly captured each and every moment that we could think of on our wedding day. Tony arrived at my house and immediately started snapping shots. Amanda did the same thing at Doug's house. They gathered all the important pictures without either of us reminding them. They are truly two of the most talented photographers that I have interacted with. Tony took control after our ceremony for all of our family portraits - he worked efficiently to make sure that all of our family shots were taken. Once we got to our venue, he put his creative spin in making our pictures look amazing. We cannot wait to see the final product!

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We had our wedding October 20,2017 at the naples bay resort in Naples Florida. Tony flew in to shoot the wedding. He was awesome! Tony was really easy to get ahold of and to talk to. He made you feel really comfortable. He always made sure that you were on the same page. He showed up right on time and made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed taking pictures. And helped everyone to pose correctly. My husband and I aren't huge picture takers so that was really important to us. Tony made sure to get all the shots we wanted. We haven't gotten out pictures back yet but what he shown us before he left were amazing !

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews

Our Photo Album

45 Photos

7 VIDEOS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Duca Studios...always look forward to having them photograph at The Desmond! Unbelievable photographs and creativity. True professionals.

Tony and his team are great to work with. Always professional and friendly and always prepared. His pictures are beautiful and I have seen him work with the brides and grooms and he makes them feel so comfortable.

Duca Studio has been a trusted name in family photography for many years. My family members have used their services over the years to capture those cherished memories. Trust is a big deal with photography and Duca Delivers. I'm also an event vendor on the entertainment side. I can tell you that every time I run into Tony and his team, they are well prepared. Whether it's a bridal show, a wedding, or a family affair, Tony always puts maximum effort into whatever he's doing. He does not cut corners, he's responsive, and his work is beautiful and long lasting. I have no hesitation referring my clients to Duca Studio & Films.

They do a great job and are true professionals.

167 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

283 S. GULPH ROAD, KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406   See On Map
610-889-3822 (phone)
Appointments available at your convenience.
406 Wilet Ave, Naples, FL 34108   See On Map
239-353-3300 (phone)
Duca Studio Photography & Cinematic Films is a wedding Photography & Video Studio from King of Prussia, PA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, PA, New Jersey, and Naples, Florida. Duca Studio Photography & Cinematic Films is a professional Photography & Video Family Team that has been part of the Philadelphia, NJ, DE wedding industry since 1987 specializing in Cinematic Films & Award Winning Photography.