Meaningful Milestones

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Typical Price

Congratulations!

Unique, personalized ceremonies, that is my specialty. Certified to officiate at all life cycle events, specializing in wedding ceremonies as well as vow renewal, baby naming, house warming, divorce and coming of age. Each ceremony is completely customized and performed by an extensively trained officiant. I bring my enthusiasm for you and my heartfelt desire to create a ceremony that you have dreamed of. As an ordained NON-denominational minister, all marriages are legal and recognized by most municipalities. I primarily service Philadelphia, surrounding suburbs, and most of the five counties. I also love officiating in South Jersey, particularly "down the shore". I'd also happily travel to your destination wedding. Meaningful Milestones offers interfaith couples the opportunity to have meaningful, ritual-filled ceremonies. Jill welcomes LGBQ couples.

I would love to meet with you for a no obligation consultation to dream together about your ideal ceremony.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$800

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

• Amber
    Amber Getting married on 07/27/2023

Above and Beyond

Jill was incredible to work with and we are so thankful to have met her! She supported us and helped us navigate our wedding planning during a pandemic. Despite changes we made to our wedding, Jill's commitment to making our ceremony all that we hoped for and more never wavered. Our wedding day was the most magical and beautiful day, we are still hearing from family members about how wonderful and "true to us" the ceremony was! We would highly recommend Jill to anyone looking for a caring, committed, and professional officiant!
  • Tara
    Tara L. Married on 09/24/2021

A Perfectly Personalized Ceremony

Jill was the first vendor we booked, after getting a chance to be part of her demonstration at a local wedding show. Knowing that we were looking for a non-denominational officiant who could still bring in aspects of our respective cultures and traditions, we expected finding an officiant to be difficult, but after only briefly working with Jill, we immediately felt comfortable with her. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable about different customs and traditions that we could add to our day, allowing us to choose the ones that felt the most meaningful, but she is also an exceptional listener. Rather than treating us as clients, Jill really took the time to understand and connect with us as people, getting to know us as if we were becoming friends. She is so easy to get along with and a joy to talk to.

On that same vein, we were extremely impressed with how she found the most relevant parts of the information we gave her in our questionnaire and transformed it into an extremely poignant, powerful, and personalized ceremony that truly highlighted what was precious to us as individuals and as a couple. In particular, she made sure our concerns with including our parents in the ceremony were addressed, along with her care with using non-traditional/non-gendered language when it came to referring to us. As a queer couple (one of whom is non-binary) with many queer friends and family members, this was especially important to us, and Jill made it important to her, too.

Jill is also extremely professional. In addition to a perfect ceremony, she ran the rehearsal extremely well in a space that was not our final location (thanks to the weather!), ensuring people knew where they were supposed to be and what they were supposed to be doing. Her communication with us leading up to and during the event was also stellar and really helped us feel as if we were in good hands throughout the entire process - and we were!

So many of our guests expressed to us how beautiful the ceremony was, oftentimes with some surprise that it wasn't your stereotypical boring ceremony. We are grateful to Jill for helping make it poignant, funny, heartfelt, and decidedly not boring. We recommend her to any couple hoping for the same!
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 09/18/2021

A beautiful ceremony!

I found Jill at a bridal expo that I attended with my mom. Jill performed a mock ceremony with two random guests and demonstrated a hand fasting ceremony which was absolutely beautiful.... it was not even a real wedding yet she had me and my mom in tears! When it came time to decide on an officiant, I knew I wanted Jill! My husband and I had a micro wedding, no reception. The focus of the day was truly the ceremony, and we wanted it to be meaningful, memorable, romantic, and personalized and that is exactly what we got!
    Jill is so warm, kind, and personable! She made the process very easy and fun. We responded to a questionnaire that she provided us so that she could truly understand our love story and personalize our ceremony.
    She is great at what she does and is very experienced with different traditions. She was able to offer different suggestions for readings and symbolic ceremonies to align with our our style and our beliefs. I would definitely recommend Jill if you want a unique ceremony that is a reflection of you and your partner!

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Amy, Thank you so much for the beautiful review. You know that I wanted the best for you and Brent. It was such a great day despite a major mishap. Your white shades will forever be a reminder of how you made the best of a difficult situation. Happiness to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Forevermore Photos Forevermore Photos Wedding Photographers

Want a great, experienced officiant for your wedding? Jill Magerman does a great job. She seems to really put a lot of thought into personalizing the wedding for the bride and groom. She's full of great ideas and advice to make each wedding meaningful.

Elkins Park Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, 19027
Location of (Meaningful Milestones)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding