Elkins Park, Elkins Park, PA 19027 Map · Phone number

About Meaningful Milestones

Congratulations!

Unique, personalized ceremonies, that is my specialty. Certified to officiate at all life cycle events, specializing in wedding ceremonies as well as vow renewal, baby naming, house warming, divorce and coming of age. Each ceremony is completely customized and performed by an extensively trained officiant. I bring my enthusiasm for you and my heartfelt desire to create a ceremony that you have dreamed of. As an ordained NON-denominational minister, all marriages are legal and recognized by most municipalities. I primarily service Philadelphia, surrounding suburbs, and most of the five counties. I also love officiating in South Jersey, particularly "down the shore". I'd also happily travel to your destination wedding. Meaningful Milestones offers interfaith couples the opportunity to have meaningful, ritual-filled ceremonies. Jill welcomes LGBQ couples.

I would love to meet with you for a no obligation consultation to dream together about your ideal ceremony.

Follow Meaningful Milestones on

Other couples have also viewed

• HOPE MINISTRIES

75 Reviews for Meaningful Milestones

• Amber

Amber · Getting married on 07/27/2023

Above and Beyond

Jill was incredible to work with and we are so thankful to have met her! She supported us and helped us navigate our wedding planning during a pandemic. Despite changes we made to our wedding, Jill's commitment to making our ceremony all that we hoped for and more never wavered. Our wedding day was the most magical and beautiful day, we are still hearing from family members about how wonderful and "true to us" the ceremony was! We would highly recommend Jill to anyone looking for a caring, committed, and professional officiant!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Let me just say, "Wow!"

Do you believe in fate? I sure do, and I know for a fact Jill was meant to officiate our wedding! I met Jill at a bridal show in October of 2019, and we connected immediately. We chatted for a while and realized that we lived in the same town. She was just so nice, with great energy. My wedding was scheduled for July 2020 in Jamaica, and we already had an officiant, but I still kept Jill in my mind because she was just so memorable.

Fast forward to 2020, the pandemic hit. Our wedding was postponed to 2021, but my fiancé and I still wanted to get married. I was so distraught about our wedding getting moved another year, that I decided to do something small and intimate. Then I remembered Jill. I called her one Saturday afternoon, and she spoke with me and even remembered me from the bridal expo! We had a consultation, she learned about our personalities, our likes, and dislikes, and had our whole personalized ceremony drafted within just a few days. Not to mention, the stress of trying to obtain our marriage license during the pandemic, Jill knew the ROW personally, and put in a word to have our paperwork handled in a timely manner.

Jill was so kind to offer her beautiful pergola at her home for the ceremony. She had chairs laid out for our guests, flower petals, and provided most items for our rituals. On July 7, 2020 with 9 of our closest family and friends, we got married. There was a 90% chance of rain that day, and not a drop in sight. Everything was PERFECT.

If you are looking for an officiant, please, look no further. I cannot stress to you enough how phenomenal Jill is. She is flexible, precise, understanding, creative, and fun. I know we met for a reason that rainy October day. Thank you again, Jill! We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

WOW back at you! I do believe in fate and I am so glad that you and your cousin were wearing those fun black hats at the bridal show. I can't believe that a very unfortunate circumstance, the pandemic, could bring me the opportunity to marry you and Andres. It was truly my honor and we wish you only the very best that life has to offer you. Hope to see more of you in the neighborhood.

Sydney K. · Married on 12/09/2020

The best!

Jill was the most amazing officiant to have for our wedding and made the day so beautiful! The way she was able to capture mine and my husbands relationship (with only knowing us for a few months) was so special. She also adds unique things to the ceremony that make it very memorable. I could not have chosen someone better to marry us!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Maxx and your families. What an amazing setting for your wedding and the day was so perfect! You both were smiling from ear to ear the whole time. I loved working with you and hope that you enjoy your second wedding as much! Best to you both.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Meaningful Milestones FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Forevermore Photos Wedding Photographers

Want a great, experienced officiant for your wedding? Jill Magerman does a great job. She seems to really put a lot of thought into personalizing the wedding for the bride and groom. She's full of great ideas and advice to make each wedding meaningful.

• Elkins Park Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, 19027 See on map
    Location of (Meaningful Milestones)