Meaningful Milestones Reviews

76 Reviews for Meaningful Milestones

• Amber

Amber · Getting married on 07/27/2023

Above and Beyond

Jill was incredible to work with and we are so thankful to have met her! She supported us and helped us navigate our wedding planning during a pandemic. Despite changes we made to our wedding, Jill's commitment to making our ceremony all that we hoped for and more never wavered. Our wedding day was the most magical and beautiful day, we are still hearing from family members about how wonderful and "true to us" the ceremony was! We would highly recommend Jill to anyone looking for a caring, committed, and professional officiant!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Let me just say, "Wow!"

Do you believe in fate? I sure do, and I know for a fact Jill was meant to officiate our wedding! I met Jill at a bridal show in October of 2019, and we connected immediately. We chatted for a while and realized that we lived in the same town. She was just so nice, with great energy. My wedding was scheduled for July 2020 in Jamaica, and we already had an officiant, but I still kept Jill in my mind because she was just so memorable.

Fast forward to 2020, the pandemic hit. Our wedding was postponed to 2021, but my fiancé and I still wanted to get married. I was so distraught about our wedding getting moved another year, that I decided to do something small and intimate. Then I remembered Jill. I called her one Saturday afternoon, and she spoke with me and even remembered me from the bridal expo! We had a consultation, she learned about our personalities, our likes, and dislikes, and had our whole personalized ceremony drafted within just a few days. Not to mention, the stress of trying to obtain our marriage license during the pandemic, Jill knew the ROW personally, and put in a word to have our paperwork handled in a timely manner.

Jill was so kind to offer her beautiful pergola at her home for the ceremony. She had chairs laid out for our guests, flower petals, and provided most items for our rituals. On July 7, 2020 with 9 of our closest family and friends, we got married. There was a 90% chance of rain that day, and not a drop in sight. Everything was PERFECT.

If you are looking for an officiant, please, look no further. I cannot stress to you enough how phenomenal Jill is. She is flexible, precise, understanding, creative, and fun. I know we met for a reason that rainy October day. Thank you again, Jill! We couldn't have done it without you!

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

WOW back at you! I do believe in fate and I am so glad that you and your cousin were wearing those fun black hats at the bridal show. I can't believe that a very unfortunate circumstance, the pandemic, could bring me the opportunity to marry you and Andres. It was truly my honor and we wish you only the very best that life has to offer you. Hope to see more of you in the neighborhood.

Sydney K. · Married on 12/09/2020

The best!

Jill was the most amazing officiant to have for our wedding and made the day so beautiful! The way she was able to capture mine and my husbands relationship (with only knowing us for a few months) was so special. She also adds unique things to the ceremony that make it very memorable. I could not have chosen someone better to marry us!

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Maxx and your families. What an amazing setting for your wedding and the day was so perfect! You both were smiling from ear to ear the whole time. I loved working with you and hope that you enjoy your second wedding as much! Best to you both.

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin W. · Married on 10/17/2020

Such a comfortable, personal, and pleasant experience!

I had a good feeling about Jill upon first meeting her at the Talamore Country Club Bridal Show and she exceeded my expectations as we worked with her in preparation for our big day. We so enjoyed our experience working with Jill. We received so many compliments from our guests on the personal, unique, and engaging nature of Jill's ceremony. She works very hard to make the ceremony a meaningful experience and we could not have asked for more!

Sent on 06/18/2021

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thanks so much Kaitlin. You guys were so great to work with. Your day was beautiful in so many ways. Much happiness always to you.
  • Rachel

Rachel L. · Married on 10/03/2020

The absolute best!

Jill was the absolute best! My (now) husband and I immediately felt comfortable upon meeting her and knew she was the only choice to officiate our wedding! She tailor made our ceremony to fit us and we could not have asked for anything more! So many of our guests had told me that it was the most meaningful wedding they’d ever attended. I can’t thank Jill enough for helping to make my wedding magical!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thank you Rachel for that lovely review. It was a pleasure getting to know the both of you. What a beautiful day and wedding! Things sometimes work out for the best. It was my honor to officiate your wedding. Happiness to you always. Jill

Joanna S. · Married on 08/23/2020

6 Feet Apart but Close at Heart!

Words cannot express how helpful and organized Jill Magerman at Meaningful Milestones was throughout the process of officiating our wedding!

From our very first meeting, Jill made us feel comfortable and at ease as she got to know us as a couple on a personal level to tailor a ceremony that would be meaningful to us and our families as well. She asked all the right questions, and gave us crucial information about the process of getting married in PA in terms of legality.

When COVID19 postponed our wedding, Jill was an advocate for us and notified us of local courts offering Zoom licensing procedures in an effort to help us keep our wedding date, as it was important to us since it was my parents original anniversary. While we ended up choosing a new date to allow our closest friends and family to be in person with us, we are appreciative of Jill's efforts and consideration.

Jill officiated our in-person event on a much smaller scale, and while we made concentrated efforts to have distance and adequate spacing at our event Jill helped feel close to our guests as she shared our story and helped us tie the knot!

We could not recommend Jill more for her professionalism and demeanor alone, but all the flexibility and knowledge she had during a very unprecedented time make us even more grateful to have her on our vendor team! We believe she will be an asset to any couple in the future!

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna and Sean for being such a great couple to work with. The backyard set up was fantastic and it isn't about where the wedding is held, it's about how you and I make your guests and you feel. It sounds like we hit out of the park. Thanks again and best to you both.

Victoria C. · Married on 07/18/2020

Highly recommend!

If you are looking for an officiant/celebrant Jill is the one to go with! We could not have asked for anyone better to officiate our wedding ceremony. Jill takes the time to really get to know you as individuals and as a couple. Her wedding ceremonies take into account all the special and important aspects of your relationship and she tailors it include those special aspects. Jill has also been the most supportive when the pandemic hit. After having to rearrange plans, Jill was there ready to do whatever it was possible to make sure we had the perfect wedding ceremony. She made us feel at ease during a difficult situation. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and really showcased us as a couple. Our family and friends could not stop talking about how beautiful our ceremony was!! We can't wait to have her again at our wedding celebration next year! We highly recommend Jill to anyone looking for a personable and meaningful ceremony. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Jill was phenomenal! She was a dream to work with and made our ceremony something more special than it was going to be. After our first meeting with Jill, it felt as though we knew her for years leading up to our big day. She took the time to understand our story and explain it in the best possible way. People are STILL TALKING about how amazing she was during our ceremony and how much they enjoyed it! Thank you, Jill, for making our night so memorable!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thanks so much for your lovely words. You both are adorable and truly enjoyed getting to know you and telling your story. I hope that you'll both always be the others' "person". Stay in touch. JIll
  • Kristina

Kristina N. · Married on 09/03/2019

Look no further!

Jill is amazing! From her consultative and custom approach, to her amazing communication and organizational skills YOU WILL NOT REGRET GOING WITH HER! We had a very unique wedding, and she did an excellent job incorporating all of the elements we wanted in a personalized and meaningful ceremony. Many guests even commented afterwards on how beautiful and uniquely "us" the ceremony was! Thanks a million Jill!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thanks so much for such a lovely review. I loved working on your truly unique wedding. The Franklin Institute is a great venue and it fit you both so much. Wishing you much happiness and success. Thanks for trusting me with your very special day.

Jack D. · Married on 07/28/2019

A Perfect Day

Jill captured the essence of us, as well as capturing the hearts of all of our guests! Her flexibility, sense of humor, and wise guidance were wonderful tools as she created our week-designed and joyous ceremony.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Jill is wonderful!

Jill created a beautiful, warm, and personal ceremony for our wedding! My husband and I come from different religious backgrounds and our families each have their own style. Jill was able to provide a framework that made all parties feel represented. She's incredibly easy to work with and provides a ton of ideas for traditions to incorporate -- from hand tying, to candle lighting, stomping the glass, etc. I cannot tell you how many guests approached me afterwards to say that it was the most personal and intimate wedding they had ever attended!! If you're looking for a professional who feels like family, hire Jill!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with Jill was a wonderful experience!

We absolutely loved working with Jill. From the moment we sat down for our first meeting with her, we felt relaxed, comfortable, and totally put at ease regarding the whole process. Jill took the time to get to know us well and worked with us to create a ceremony that truly reflected us individually and as a couple. Jill is a warm, creative, and all-around lovely person/officiant. I would HIGHLY recommend working with her to custom-build a ceremony that feels right for you.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thanks Sam. I can't believe that soon you'll be a mommy. More congratulations to you and Mike. I appreciate your taking time in your busy life to write such a lovely review. It was truly wonderful working with you. Best to you all and early Happy Anniversary!

Noah R. · Married on 10/12/2018

Lovely service

Jill put together a lovely service for me and my wife. We were an interfaith wedding and she made my catholic wife’s side of the family feel very comfortable with a more Jewish centric wedding. I highly recommend Jill for your weddings.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Thanks Noah for your review. I loved getting to know you as an adult and of course, getting to know Beth as well. Glad that you are doing well. I hope to see you both in the near future. Jill

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Jill deserves a million stars, not just five! When we met with her, she made us feel at ease and we knew we had made the right decision. She was so easy to work with and quick to respond to questions or last minute edits. She wrote a unique ceremony that really captured us as a couple, it felt like she had known both of us for years! We got so many compliments on how great the ceremony was! We could not have been any happier with our ceremony!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Tricia · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful ceremony

Jill came recommended by our venue and from the start; we knew we made a great choice. By the end of the first call we were joking with each other like old friends. The planning process was easy and Jill was very accommodating even with a last minute meeting cancelation. The ceremony she wrote was heartfelt, personal and full of love. We could not be happier with the suggestions she made and how beautifully she incorporated our daughters. After the ceremony all of our guests raved about how it felt like she knew us our whole lives and how the day was full of love. We cannot thank Jill enough for her thoughtfulness in telling our love story and making our day incredibly special.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Jill is a wonderful person who made our ceremony unique & special!

We highly recommend Jill Magerman as an officiant for your wedding! Jill beautifully blended our family's traditions (we're interfaith) in an effortless way. Her process was simple and kept us relaxed throughout. She made sure this was one thing we did NOT have to worry about. On a personal note, Jill is a lovely, warm woman who made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Even though we had only spoken a few times, we had the feeling we'd known her for years. We could not recommend Jill highly enough!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Andrew · Married on 09/01/2018

Very personable wedding officiant

Jill was great! She was very warm and easy to work with. She was incredibly flexible in helping us design a ceremony that we were looking for. She was prompt in responding to all of our emails when it came to actually working on the ceremony script. My wife's very catholic mother who was used to attending weddings in a church said that "it was the best ceremony she had every been to. Because it was personable."

Jill was professional, reliable and accommodating. Would recommend 10/10.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Mike

Mike B. · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful service that was tailor-made for us

Jill was referred to us through a family member, and we feel lucky that we had the opportunity to have her officiate our wedding. She created a beautiful ceremony based initially on her own ideas, but gave us a lot of room to insert our own stories, thoughts, and rituals. The result was a ceremony that felt very personal for us, since it contained everything we wanted and nothing we didn't. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved the personal touch, and they particularly enjoyed the wine box ceremony that Jill had suggested. We're confident that her adaptability and creativity will help give others they ceremony they deserve.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Carly · Married on 05/05/2018

Jill was so nice to work with and we absolutely loved our ceremony! We come from different religions and she meshed them perfectly at our ceremony. We received so many compliments on how nice it was and it really reflected who we are as a couple. It was lighthearted and fun but also so meaningful. We will never forget it and really appreciate all of her hard work in getting to know us to make up the perfect ceremony for us!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Kelli · Married on 12/31/2017

Jill was absolutely amazing! I searched far and wide for an officiant who was just down-to-earth and made us feel comfortable and Jill exceeds our expectations! I contacted a few companies before I happened upon Jill's profile on Wedding Wire and the other companies made you feel like a number on an assembly line. Jill happened to live close to our house so we got to meet with her in person to introduce ourselves. We ended up spending several hours there discussing our backgrounds, families, pets, hobbies, etc. She's a very warm and inviting person and I was so thrilled she was able to marry us on NYE (12/31/2017). Jill provided us with a questionnaire that both my husband and I had to complete separately so that she could build a ceremony script from our answers. I thought it was a lot of fun to answer questions in secret and wonder what the other one would say/how they would respond. Jill came up with a beautiful script that still makes me cry thinking about it. My husband and I are crazy cat people and she was able to incorporate our fur babies into the script which was a lot of fun. Jill kept our ceremony short, light hearted, sweet and touching which is exactly what we wanted. I think our family and friends really enjoyed it - a lot of them asked us if Jill was a close family friend because of how well she knew us! Jill is responsive, fun, and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her for any wedding and I hope to keep in touch with her!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Cristina · Married on 11/11/2017

Jill was a delight to work with. Not only did we love what she wrote for us, and create a wonderful day, our guests said it was one of the most moving and meaningful ceremonies they've attended. Thanks, Jill.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2017

We absolutely loved the ceremony that Jill prepared for us. Working with her was so easy. Jill is very warm and welcoming and made us feel very comfortable from the beginning of the planning process right until the day of our event. At the initial meeting she gets to know the basics and then follows up with a detailed questionnaire that both the bride and groom fill out separately. She then takes this info and creates a ceremony that is actually a personal story of the two of you. We did not have to adjust much as what she wrote in the first draft was amazing. We could not have been happier with how it turned out & our guests loved it too!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Justina · Married on 10/29/2017

My husband and I had seen Jill perform a sample handfasting ceremony at an expo we went to at our venue about 6 months before our wedding. We talked to her right after her demonstration, and contacted her shortly after. Her email responses were very quick and professional, and she answered all questions we had, not only regarding the process, but also cleared up any payment questions we had as well. Shortly after establishing a connection via email, we set up a Skype session which was very helpful in getting to know each other face to face, even though we lived too far to make it to her in person during the week. She is very flexible as far as the meetings go. We met with her via Skype once, and then once she felt like she had a good feel for us as a couple, she sent us a questionnaire that my then fiance and I both had to answer separately. The package we chose was the completely customized ceremony. I believe that here is really where you are going to get your money's worth with Jill, because she is one of the most creative people we have ever met. Jill has the capability to perform a traditional ceremony of pretty much any denomination, but she also has the amazing ability to take bits and pieces from different traditions and combine them all into one cohesive and eclectically beautiful ceremony. She used our questionnaire answers as reference for the ceremony script that she created from scratch, which was 100% tailored to us and our own personal love story. She sent us a draft to read and approve, and we were even able to make our notes, take anything out that we didn't like, or add any of our own personal ideas in. It was completely customizable and she was open to all of our ideas. We did meet with her in person once before our wedding which was nice. We had so many compliments on our ceremony and there was not one dry eye in the house! It was emotionally moving and so beautiful, she is just the best to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Maureen · Married on 10/14/2017

Jill is not only an awesome person but an amazing officiant. Everything, from the time we met her to the ceremony itself was warm and personal and just absolutely perfect. She went out of her way to cater to all of our requests(and all of our crazy fun ideas). The ceremony was uniquely ours and Jill did everything in her power to make it that way. Words cannot express the amount of gratitude we have for her! All of our family and friends raved about her and the ceremony. I don’t usually write reviews but I think that anyone looking for an officiant to write and deliver the most perfect ceremony should hire Jill! (Reasonably priced and worth every penny!!!)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Meaningful Milestones's reply:

Maureen and Frank, It was a fun experience working with you both. I'm so glad that you were thrilled with everything. Thank you for such a raving review. Be happy and enjoy each other! Hugs, Jill

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

Jill was the officiant for our wedding, and we could not have been happier. Coming from families that observe different religions, we were concerned about honoring both of our families and staying true to ourselves. Jill was thorough and had amazing recommendations for us. In the end she let us pick and choose (and write) what worked best for us. Our guests RAVED about our ceremony, and told us it was perfectly encompassing of us as a couple. We hope we can work with Jill again for more life events!!

Sent on 04/10/2018