Belvoir Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Map · Phone number

About Cherished Ceremonies

Hello, I am Reverend Marie Hazzard. I am dedicated to build the perfect wedding ceremony with you. I have several years of retail bridal experience and I decided that I wanted to do more for my brides and grooms.I became an ordained minister with the American Fellowship Church, CA so that I can share in the love and joy by bringing two people together in marriage. I live in Plymouth Meeting PA and have been disabled by Fibromyalgia since 2009. I haven't worked since, but I had an idea (a calling some would say) that I would love to marry people. I really needed something to give me meaning in my life and to share in the joys of others, is the perfect therapy. I'm not able to do conventional work and being a wedding officicant I am able to do most of my work in my home and only have a short period of being physical.

At Cherished Ceremonies, we are focused on providing you with the wedding ceremony of your dreams with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!

www.cherishedceremonies.webs.com

GEDC0371
wed
GEDC0252

Cherished Ceremonies FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination