Cherish the One You Love

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dear future spouses,

Welcome to my storefront! My name is Gina Marie and I am an ordained minister and I would be honored to be a part of your celebration of love, happiness, and friendship.

I have performed over 90 ceremonies over the last three years. I am very passionate about working alongside two hearts that will become one. I'm a firm believer that when my beautiful couple's hands become intertwined it will provide endless strength, friendship, and love. I assure you that the love shared today will be as precious as the day you first fell for one another .

Let me help make your special day memorable. I specialize in nondenominational weddings, vowel renewals, and civil partnerships. I believe my prices are reasonable and I will work with you to assure that my services are affordable. Your special occasion is about a celebration of your commitment to cherish the one you love.

I'm passionate about personalizing each wedding and or vowel renewal in order to make your day magical. I will meet with you and your partner to go over all details of your special day. Readings, poems, Unity candles and sand are an extra touch and I like to involve the children and parents as well. I'm looking forward to hearing from you in order to assure that your happily ever after becomes a lifetime of memories.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NJ
PA

What languages do you speak?

English

• I
    Isabella F. Married on 06/25/2022

Simply perfect!

Gina was so personal and easy to talk too. She really made our day so special! I would highly recommend her.

Cherish the One You Love's reply:

Thank you so much Izzy! It was pleasure to unite true love. I wish you both true love and happiness.
  • Iris
    Iris N. Married on 04/02/2022

Gina is the best!

Gina S. was our wedding officiant and we are so glad we found her. She was so kind and calm during the whole process and always made us feel at ease when reviewing everything for our ceremony. She remained on schedule and kept the ceremony light, sweet, and made everyone laugh with the story she told about us. We were a non-denominational multicultural wedding and Gina made sure to highlight the joining of our families and cultures in the sweetest way possible. We can't thank you enough Gina!

- Photographer: Elizabeth Mae from Elizabeth Mae Photography (http://www.elizabethmaephotography.com/)
    - Officiant: Gina S. from Cherish the One You Love (https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/cherish-the-one-you-love/42798d6380511646.html)
    - Day of Coordinator: Grace L. from Everlasting Weddings by Grace (https://everlastingweddingsbygrace.com/)
    - Venue: The Olde Bar The Historic Bookbinder's Building (http://theoldebar.com/)
    - Florist: Lauren C. from Thistle Love Florist (https://thistleloveflorist.com/)

Cherish the One You Love's reply:

Thank you so very much Iris❤️❤️It was an amazing wedding and a pleasure to unite you both as one. Seeing the love and respect you two displayed made it so easy.
    Hannah S. Married on 11/19/2021

The perfect match

Gina was the most caring person and the perfect match! She made sure that what she was saying fit who my now husband and I were. She made our day so special. She is so kind and also professional. She helped us so much with everything. I couldn’t have found anyone better than her!

Cherish the One You Love's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah.. I’m so very happy for you both. Wishing you a lifetime of love and friendship. ❤️❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Cherish the One You Love 1
Exclusive

Winchester Ave Philadelphia, PA, 19115
Location of (Cherish the One You Love)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding