Lewisburg Studio by Melo Foto

Selinsgrove, PA View map Visit website
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

Melo Foto Beauty is a wedding photography company based in Orangeville, Pennsylvania. This business provides photography services to couples throughout Bloomsburg, Lewisburg, Selinsgrove, Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Collegeville, the Poconos, and Pittsburgh. The owner, Melanie, is an experienced professional photographer who opened Melo Foto Beauty in 2017. She takes joy in witnessing the true love between every couple she photographs on their wedding day. Through her camera lens, Melanie will capture all of the most natural and romantic moments of your special day.

WE ARE EXPANDING! Melo Foto beauty will now be known as Lewisburg Studio by Melo Foto. We have purchased a storefront and offering more services to better fit your wedding day needs! please call us to schedule a virtual or in studio meeting at your earliest convenience!

Melo Foto Beauty offers a number of photographic services to choose from. As well as coverage on the day of your event, couples can avail of engagement, portrait, and boudoir photo shoot sessions. Melanie also offers hair and makeup services, ensuring that every client can enjoy the perfect look during their shoot.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Julie Married on 10/01/2021

beautiful photos!!

Mel was absolutely amazing!!! As someone who does not love their photo taken (me), she was super fun and easy going and made the whole experience a breeze! She made everyone feel comfortable and had great ideas for our group photos with the bridal party, which turned out to be some of my favorite photos from the day. Even the groomsmen said they enjoyed the photoshoot! All of the pictures came out absolutely beautiful and I could not have asked for anything more. She also provided the photos super fast after our wedding which was amazing because I was so excited to see them all! I HIGHLY recommend!!!!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 08/01/2021

Sad we couldn’t rehire her

Original wedding was 6/13/20, I’m sure you know where this is going. From the first message sent to meeting her to the last conversation we had, Meliane was professional, knowledgeable and EXTREMELY understanding of our situation pre and post covid. We needed a photographer with a good eye and the makeup/hair was a great bonus!!! After reading her superb reviews here and on FB we booked her in January 2019. She walked us through every aspect of our wedding, gave us excellent ideas on poses, hair, makeup. Due to covid19 we had to postpone our wedding and sadly Meliane was not available on our new date. She was able to give us 100% refund of our money! Something a lot of big business did not do. She is a small business with a big heart! I can’t tell you how sadden we are we couldn’t use her for our new date. But I’m hoping this review will reassure new couples of her excellent service! Book Meliane you will not be disappointed!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne Married on 05/22/2021

10/10 would recommend to everyone!

I don’t even have enough kind words to say about Mel! She has been one of the best photographers I have ever worked with and I will definitely be reaching out to her for any future photography needs! She did amazing with my hair and makeup and my bridal party absolutely adored her!! I can’t tell you how many times they told me how fun and awesome our photographer is! Mel has such a great eye for photography and she captured such special moments from our wedding that I can cherish forever. Everyone needs Mel in their life and also as their photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Karen Doody Photography Karen Doody Photography Wedding Photographers

Melanie has an incredible way of connecting with her clients!

419 Market St, Lewisburg, PA 17837 Selinsgrove, PA, 17859
5708071910
Location of (Lewisburg Studio by Melo Foto)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding