Bri Burkhart Photography

Port Charlotte, FL View map
1 review
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

Hi there! My name is Bri Cook I am the owner of Bri Burkhart Photography. I am a traveling photographer based out of Lakeland, FL. I have been a photographer for over a decade and love every moment of my job. I have a dog and 2 birds and I am a foster momma for homeless fur babies. So if you have not noticed I am a HUGE animal lover. So bring your fur babies along! I received my degree from University of South Florida (GO BULLS) in Advertising with a specialization in Art & Design. I am married to my highschool sweet heart. Im a lover of love, believe in the power of kindness and a good laugh. I am an inclusive photographer & a safe space so come as you are!

I know how uncomfortable having your picture can be, but my goal is to make your session a fun and easy experience that feels effortless. Upon booking your session you will be provided with tips and tricks to prepare your session. I will help you style and chose the perfect location! My photography style is a mix of candid and posing. I will start you off with poses to get you comfortable and encourage you to move and interact until you feel confidents enough to move around yourself!

I hope to talk to you soon!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$973

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Albums
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 01/26/2019

Incredible!!

The very best photographer ever!! She is so patient and has such creative ideas and her pictures are stunning! She is able to capture the love that is going around馃グ this is the second time I have hired her and I will never use anyone else. I dont have photos yet to post but I will update this as soon as I can.
illustration stars

Amanda Lee Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 32 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

3424 Jefferson Commons Dr Port Charlotte, FL, 33613
Location of (Bri Burkhart Photography)

Bri Burkhart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bri Burkhart Photography include in the starting price?

Bri Burkhart Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Albums
  • Negatives

What photography services does Bri Burkhart Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bri Burkhart Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Bri Burkhart Photography offer?

Bri Burkhart Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Bri Burkhart Photography offer?

Bri Burkhart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bri Burkhart Photography offer for wedding events?

Bri Burkhart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Bri Burkhart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bri Burkhart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bri Burkhart Photography offer?

Bri Burkhart Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding