Naples, FL 34103 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Matt Steeves Photography

We're living our dream of creating artwork every single day. From weddings, to special events, to images of every day life - we're excited to say that we live, breathe, and LOVE what we do!

We strive for a modern edge on a timeless style, and we're fortunate to work with couples who allow us to push the limits of our creativity. We aren't just capturing moments - we're creating artwork influenced by the most inspiring of subjects: you! Your personalities, your dynamic and special relationship, your style, your tastes - all of this works together to allow us to capture images that are simply and beautifully you.

xo,

Real Weddings 51 Photos

40 Reviews for Matt Steeves Photography

Mary · Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful!

Matt and Fallon are amazing to work with! They’re both so talented behind the lens, and Fallon responds to emails and phone calls at lightening speed, which is very important if you’re a teacher with a jam-packed day trying to plan a wedding in the midst of the daily craze!

My husband and I are very detail oriented and Matt and Fallon surpassed our expectations and captured everything beautifully. They put us at ease and the photos make us look like we love being photographed and know how to pose for pictures when that is far from the truth- haha! They definitely know the balance of directing vs. bossing and made us feel totally at ease. They even somehow photographed what felt like an ugly cries of joy and produced un-photoshopped images of the most beautiful full hearts! As mentioned before, Fallon is a great communicator, and she and I worked out a list of exactly what images I was hoping to see in the finished gallery. When we received the finished galleries of both the engagement shoot and the wedding day we were amazed by the quality and quantity of the images. We have so much to look back on!

We have a very large, strong-willed family, and many of my family members later expressed to me that the photos on the altar after mass were some of the smoothest they’ve ever experienced. Our genuine smiles show through on the images we’ll treasure for years.

I did my homework before hiring Matt Steeves, and scoured wedding wire for about a month and a half before it was time to choose a photographer- if you’re in this stage of the game right now, take my advice, and book your date with them now- talent this good is hard to come by!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Jesse

Jesse Strohmeyer · Married on 11/11/2019

Absolutely the BEST and second to none!

Matt and Fallon are the absolute BEST photographers! My bride and I are very uncomfortable having the attention and eyes on us and they made it feel so natural. The friendliness, chemistry and professionalism of Matt and Fallon made our time "posing" for photos feel so natural; almost as if all 4 of us have known each other for forever and we could just be ourselves around them. From the moment I found Matt Steeves Photography online I knew they were the one that must do our wedding. Their photos didn't only capturing us as a couple, but they included all the other intricate details of our wedding that I truly wanted to have as a memory. Beyond being amazing at taking photos and capturing our wedding these two ran around for us and did things that I would never expect a photographer to do. While shooting photos on the beach Fallon ran and got my bride some cocktail appetizers because my bride was hungry! We also had quite a few biting bugs at our wedding and with the first bug complaint by my bride Matt and Fallon whipped out their little bag of supplies and provided her with insect repellent wipes. These two have been in the business for a long time and it shows. They come so prepared and ready to capture your wedding day that they will let nothing get in the way of helping make it the best day of your life.
    Memories and photos are the only item you will be able to take with you and hold onto for the rest of your life so do yourself a favor and hire Matt Steeves Photography as your wedding photographer so you will guarantee yourself the most beautiful memories to look back upon when you and your spouse are 90. If you pass on Matt Steeves Photography this will be the one (vendor) that got away.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 06/29/2019

yes and YES!

Fallon and Matt were absolutely wonderful to work with. They are very fun and flexible and captured the wedding exactly as it was. Pictures are beautiful. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Matt Steeves Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3950.00
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    Toning
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

2 Real Weddings

• None Other Wedding Bands

Fantastic photographer and a great guy as well. Always great working with Matt at weddings. A total pro!

• Grace Lakes Florist Wedding Florists

If you are looking for a photographer that is able to capture all your best moments , look no further!Great photographer who delivers timely and over the top results! Always an absolute pleasure to work with!

• A Dj With Class
    A Dj With Class Wedding DJs

Matt is one of the most humble and kind photographers in the area. He and his wife Fallon are an awesome team who provide customers with an exceptional level of service and photography. Highly professional and courteous! It always a pleasure to work with them! You will find some of their pictures on our website!

• Naples, FL, 34103 See on map
    Location of (Matt Steeves Photography)