Matt Steeves Photography Reviews

Matt Steeves Photography 7
  • Kristie

Kristie Beck · Married on 02/21/2019

Best. The very best.

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding in SW Florida (or anywhere, for that matter!), stop looking now. Book Matt and Fallon. They are absolutely the very best.

I planned our wedding in Fort Myers from our home in Missouri. Fallon was a delight to communicate with! She guided me through endless decisions - with ease.

On the big day, they were so helpful, so friendly, and so invisible! When we looked through our pictures, we often said - how did they get that shot? No idea. I didn't see them, but they took so many fantastic photos. I cried multiple times as we went through them! Just perfect.

They captured moments, big and small, from the beginning of the day to the end. We knew we wanted quality pictures, because these are the images that remain...and MSP is absolutely top notch. The images are amazing.

They work so well together; they're a great team. They're also talented photographers and editors. Trust me on this - getting married was the best decision we ever made - but hiring Matt and Fallon is a close second.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Matt Steeves Photography 15

Juliana · Married on 09/29/2018

One Happy Customer!

Fallon & Matt,
    Obsessed is an understatement! They came out perfect! Thank you guys again for everything. You both brought out the hidden beauty of the day and we are so thankful to have had such talented people take such good care of us!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Matt Steeves Photography 16

Ana · Married on 06/09/2018

It was an amazing experience! They made us feel good about ourselves and in front of camera. We love the pictures!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Mary-Patton · Married on 05/12/2018

We went through our photos when we were with a bunch of our family, and it was absolutely magical to go through them all together. We were blown away with how thoughtful and creative they all are. We can’t wait to download and print some of our favorites to frame!

Thank you both so incredibly much for being with us that whole day, keeping us organized and on track throughout the post-first look family combos (Fallon was a true champ here!), and taking time to thoughtfully edit and select such stunning photos.

We wanted to let you know yet again how incredibly pleased we are with them. You and Matt are unbelievably talented and were our favorite vendor for our wedding - 100% approval rating! We LOVE the photos!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Matt Steeves Photography 17
    Matt Steeves Photography 18
    Matt Steeves Photography 19

Signe · Married on 03/17/2018

Fallon & Matt are amazing! They really captured the beauty of our wedding and were such a great team! They are so creative and fun to work with! I usually hate taking pictures but they made it so easy and fun. I couldn't be happier with the photos. If you are looking for the best photographers, look no further! Thank you Matt & Fallon!!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Matt Steeves Photography 20

Juliana & Charles · Married on 12/01/2017

Oh my god we love them - I’ve already gone through I lost count of times! Thank you so much again for everything - you captured the day so beautifully!”Thank you both for your superb work, we are truly amazed by our wedding photos. The photos are absolutely beautiful, you managed to capture our special day moment by moment. Every time we look at the images we are reminded of the emotion, the laughs and fun of the day. You were both so professional and discrete and yet captured so many beautiful moments between family and friends. Your sense of calm, care and fun meant that you were a pleasure to work with and we are so happy we choose you guys. Everyone was blown away by our pictures!”
    I would like to print some how can we do that? And remind me how much for the album again please. Thank you again!!

Juliana Cash

Matt Steeves Photography 27
    Matt Steeves Photography 28
    Matt Steeves Photography 29

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt and Fallon were amazing to work with! They made the day flow so seamlessly and our pictures were nothing short of perfection!!!! The most important thing on my list were family photos and they nailed them! Our couples portraits belong in magazines!! They were so easy to work with and made the day even more perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Corey · Married on 05/05/2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about Matt and Fallon! They were absolutely amazing to work with! I knew from my first phone call with Fallon that they were going to be so laid back and easy going. It felt as if you have known them for years, and that was so great on the biggest day of your life! Matt and Fallon were able to make you feel so comfortable and relaxed, forcing you to forget that there were so many pictures being taken. They blended into the crowd and you didn't know they were there half the time, which we wouldn't have minded because they were so fun to hang out with! (: Thank you so much you two! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Ami · Married on 04/24/2017

Matt and Fallon have been the most fantastic people to deal with during our whole wedding process. Our shots are incredible and we were so lucky they were able to share our special day with us and produce such wonderful pictures that we will cherish forever! They felt like part of the family on our day and had the perfect balance of enabling us to relax and forget we were having our photos taken to also directing us to enable we had really incredible photos! Such a pleasure from start to finish and I would most highly recommend them to anyone! Such talent and such wonderful photographers! x

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2016

Very rarely do you meet a person that you instantly connect with. Even more rare to meet a couple that leaves you wondering how it is you're so connected. Matt and Fallon Steeves are warm, genuine, enigmatic and beyond talented. It's not about hiring a photographer, it's about inviting people that you trust into the most intimate of moments of your life. We wouldn't choose any other team. Lifers.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Matt Steeves Photography's reply:

This means so, so much, Jessica! We are so thankful to have you, Chris, and baby Jada in our lives!

Michael · Married on 09/25/2016

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. MSP captured the story of our wedding perfectly and the quality of the images were excellent. We would highly recommend them!!!
    Matt & Fallon were awesome!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/05/2016

Matt Steeves Photography is hands down amazing!! Matt and Fallon photographed our wedding in June 2016 and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! They were absolutely incredible to work with, and our pictures turned out to be perfect for us! They are super creative with their work and they made me feel comfortable the entire day! Our day would not have been the same without them! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Matt and Fallon!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

Stop looking for a photographer and just book with Matt and Fallon! They far exceeded our expectations for wedding photographers. They were so gracious and accommodating from wrangling our families for pictures to driving us in a golf cart for after ceremony photos to avoid some of the heat. You will not regret booking with them, they made our day extra special and stress free!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tiffany · Married on 04/23/2016

They are so professional (and make your wedding pictures a lot of fun!)- My fiancé initially was not excited about the idea of having professional pictures taken, but Matt and Fallon quickly put him at ease. It was an unforgettable experience and to hear my (now) Husband speak so highly to others of his experience really speaks volumes on how great Matt and Fallon are at what they do. They are innovative, professional, and a lot of fun to work with! I can't say enough great things about our experience.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/09/2016

Both Matt and Fallon were absolutely amazing on our wedding day. In our bridal suite they took some amazing images, but did not interrupt our fun day in the least. They were extremely professional and upbeat, but were not there to steal the show. They really made the photos about us and took some AMAZING shots!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Cari · Married on 03/26/2016

Matt and Fallon are wonderful! They made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride that they had ever worked with. (I'm sure they do that for everyone ... but I did believe it!) They are just so sweet and made me feel comfortable. We had a very small wedding on the beach in Sanibel, and they were not only fabulous photographers, but they were incredibly helpful with keeping us on our timeline (first dance, cut the cake, etc), as I didn't have a wedding planner, and I really wasn't paying attention to time! In fact, they were so great that they ran back to our room to get a phone charger so my husband's phone didn't die, which had our background music for dinner on it. They also have eagle ears ... they were eating downstairs, and my husband and I stood up to say thank you to everyone during our dinner, and they appeared within a minute to capture the moment!
    And then there's the pictures. They are just beautiful. When I got them (about 2.5 weeks after the wedding), i couldn't stop looking at them, and I was able to re-live so many great moments from the wedding, some of which I had forgotten about until I saw the pictures! They really captured our personalities and our families' as well.
    We did some additional "trash the dress" pictures with them a few days after the wedding, where I wore my dress into the Gulf of Mexico. They were so flexible and great with this as well. By the time we were done, we were all soaking wet, but we had some great pictures - including some taken with a drone!
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Matt and Fallon Steeves. Hire them for your wedding and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/15/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/20/2016

Matt and Fallon were incredible. I was planning my Bonita Springs weddings from DC, and they eliminated any stress that may have been caused by that. They made it easy to chat with them over the phone since I couldn't meet them in person, and I could instantly tell from our phone conversations how amazing they were. When I finally did get to meet them in person, they were very accommodating and worked around my schedule to meet since I had such limited time in town. I used their photography service for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding. We got such wonderful photos from both events. I love looking back at the photos and feeling the love in every photo. They truly captured all my moments that I wanted to remember. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2016

As a Bride who has worked in the wedding business for several year, I knew exactly the quality and style I was looking for when selecting a photographer, so after moving across the state to SW Florida, I was thrilled to find Matt Steeves Photography who lived up to the high expectations I had from some of my favorite photographers on the east coast. I was equally overjoyed to find out that they met the needs of my wedding day and were in within my budget. But the best part about MSP - Matt & Fallon! I absolutely love these two and my now husband did too! They are simply the ideal team to work with on your most important day - not only are they incredibly talented, they are just lovely humans and a joy to be around. They make you feel at ease the entire day! They also take the most amazing photos and captured every single emotion, feeling, and detail of our day.

After working with numerous photographers all over the state and beyond and looking through hundreds of online galleries, it was an absolute blessing to find MSP to not only live up to, but exceed my expectations for my wedding photographer and the images that we'll treasure for ever. I couldn't possibly put into words how highly I recommend Matt Steeves Photography - it wI'll be the best wedding decision you make!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Avantika · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I cannot thank Matt and his partner Fallon enough for their wonderful wedding photography. We had an epic saga of an Indian Wedding (engagement party in DC, then 3 days of wedding functions in Naples, Fl) that they photographed in entirety. From the beginning, Matt and Fallon were both extremely flexible and adaptable and understanding of our expectations and cultural backgrounds. They created such beautiful, vivid, colorful, creative shots that were are so grateful for. Apart from their gorgeous photos, they are the king and queen of subtlety. They are never in your view taking pictures of you or blocking view of guests. Numerous guests commented on how they rarely saw the photography team, because they were expert at finding angles and views without distracting the functions. While we wanted posed photos, we also wanted an organic natural feel with spontaneous photos which they are able to do with ease. I would 100% recommend Matt & Fallon to anyone looking for truly special photos for their wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Christopher · Married on 11/14/2015

Having Matt and Fallon of Matt Steeves Photography shoot not one, but two ceremonies, for us was the best choice we made in terms of wedding vendors. The amazing images captured were authentic, genuine, and captured the priceless sincerity of every moment. They work seamlessly - quietly capturing the most intimate moments without guests even realizing they are there. Both artists have an eye for locking in on the special moments that embody everything you want to remember about your wedding. They have a quiet, confident presence of reassurance and professionalism. They also are invested in the beauty of the day as they got to know us very well before the ceremony and understood exactly how we wanted to have the day documented. They were steadfast, on schedule and as supportive as our friends and family throughout the day. Invested in every second, they seemed to enjoy and share in all of the celebration while fervently staying at task snapping each event. There is not a value I can place on the photographs we walked away with from both of those days but the added support and presence they provided were even more immeasurable. Seeing our special day through their perspective definitely helps us to relive all the moments from so many different points of view. I can't recommend them enough. You will not only find happiness in the photographs they deliver but you will also treasure the experience of working with them. - Christopher and Bryan Anderson

Sent on 09/25/2016

Matt Steeves Photography's reply:

Tears!! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful, meaningful review! We adore you both xoxo

Claire · Married on 07/18/2015

I've worked with a lot of photographers over the years through work, and was very picky about who would be the ones to photograph my wedding. Matt and Fallon were by far some of the best people I have ever worked with. They instantly made me feel comfortable on my wedding day, and I truly felt like their photos captured our story beautifully. I would recommend their services to anyone, and use them again in a heart beat. Their photos hang on my walls, are my desktop background, and their album options are equally gorgeous! Professional, personal, prompt, thank you both for being so amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Pamela · Married on 06/06/2015

Matt and Fallon did a fantastic job with capturing our wedding day! They made us feel comfortable all day and the results were fantastic. We also ordered albums for us and our parents through them and they came out better than expected. The album is so unique (we went with a wooden cover) and they made the designing process so easy. We would definitely recommend their services for your big day!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Allison · Married on 05/16/2015

Amazing, professional, talented, creative... I could literally go on & on. You cannot go wrong hiring Matt Steeves photography. I am so grateful we got to work with them!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Sharon · Married on 05/05/2015

We had a very small intimate beach wedding on Sanibel Island, Florida. Matt was great. He was very personable and made our photo session a lot of fun. We sent our photos to us within a week and they were very nice.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Aziza · Married on 02/19/2015

The pictures taken by Matt were amaising and made us and our families cry. It was great having you around guys and we can't even feel that it was freezing on that beach :)

Sent on 02/27/2015

Matt Steeves Photography's reply:

Thank you, Aziza! It was our honor to be there to capture your wedding!