1853 Victoria Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Love Letters Co. LLC

Meet Kelly & Renee, owners of Love Letters Co.

love, service and grace

Kelly and Renee met through shooting weddings but knew from the first day we would become fast friends. Together they bring over 10 years of wedding photography expertise and have been working together on various weddings and portrait sessions long before our dream of Love Letters Co. They realized very quickly that they shared the same passions for capturing love stories and have a hard-working mentality and fun personality. They are both dreamers and believe that coming together to form Love Letters Co. will create an even higher level of service to the wedding community.

We want to create a place where Couples can come and create with us, showcasing their ideas and wedding dreams through the images we create.

The Story behind the name Love Letters:

One day I was listening to a song my @christomlin called “Nobody Loves Me Like You” where he talks about the sunrise and how these most beautiful pictures are like God’s love letters (in the sky) to us. This got me thinking how else we express our Love to one another and how expressing our love and talents is like each of our own love letters to one another. So we decided to name the company Love Letters because the way we see and capture our client’s journey, story and who they are, is our love letters to you. We speak our hearts through the images we capture, creating connections and delivering memories that will forever bring you a big ole heart-smile!

Love Letters Co. LLC was formally known as Wanderlust Imagery By Creative Imaginations Photography.

Follow Love Letters Co. LLC on

Love Letters Co. LLC 7
  • Peyton

Peyton Morgan · Getting married on 06/26/2020

Double Proposal

Kelly and Renee are amazing! They did great with the photos, as well as the surprise double proposal. I recommend them for any photo shoot you plan on doing. We plan on hopefully going through them for our wedding photography as well as our wedding planning!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Love Letters Co. LLC's reply:

Thank you! We hope to work with both of you again too! Getting to see the reactions on both of your faces was absolutely amazing.
  • Kailey

Kailey · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Experience

Working with Kelly was a wonderful experience. Our pictures came out beautiful. She was very flexible and easy to work with. I am grateful for her patience and help on our big day. She went out of her way to help me in anyway possible. I am so glad I hired her for our wedding. Very professional.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Love Letters Co. LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love Letters Co. LLC 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Marina at Edison Ford
    The Marina at Edison Ford Banquet Halls

Kelly is fantastic to work with! She makes the entire experience very personal and fun! She is a great vendor to work with and we love when Clients choose her service for their special day!

• Jordan Webster Catering
    Jordan Webster Catering Wedding Caterers

Whenever Kelly shows up to one of my jobs It's a huge relief to know I have a true professional working by my side to make my Bride and Grooms day the most memorable possible. If you need a photographer for anything she's your girl. She is unique and caring in so many ways I don't think she even knows it. I've done over 50 successful weddings with her and her husband as well and they truelly care about the dream day!

• "I Dew" Events
    "I Dew" Events Wedding Planners

Kelly is absolutely perfect for any event or any occasion. Her photography is amazing and she brings your vision to life. She is so fun to work with and gets you comfortable and ready for amazing photos. I was worried since I had to move my location but she was ready and made my vision come to life and created amazing shoots for our family. I couldn't ask for a better photograph to share with my couples, friends, and family then her!

• 1853 Victoria Ave Fort Myers, FL, 33901 See on map