Love Letters Co. LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

Meet Kelly & Renee, owners of Love Letters Co.

love, service and grace

Kelly and Renee met through shooting weddings but knew from the first day we would become fast friends. Together they bring over 10 years of wedding photography expertise and have been working together on various weddings and portrait sessions long before our dream of Love Letters Co. They realized very quickly that they shared the same passions for capturing love stories and have a hard-working mentality and fun personality. They are both dreamers and believe that coming together to form Love Letters Co. will create an even higher level of service to the wedding community.

We want to create a place where Couples can come and create with us, showcasing their ideas and wedding dreams through the images we create.

The Story behind the name Love Letters:

One day I was listening to a song my @christomlin called “Nobody Loves Me Like You” where he talks about the sunrise and how these most beautiful pictures are like God’s love letters (in the sky) to us. This got me thinking how else we express our Love to one another and how expressing our love and talents is like each of our own love letters to one another. So we decided to name the company Love Letters because the way we see and capture our client’s journey, story and who they are, is our love letters to you. We speak our hearts through the images we capture, creating connections and delivering memories that will forever bring you a big ole heart-smile!

Love Letters Co. LLC was formally known as Wanderlust Imagery By Creative Imaginations Photography.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Peyton
    Peyton M. Getting married on 01/01/2024

Double Proposal

Kelly and Renee are amazing! They did great with the photos, as well as the surprise double proposal. I recommend them for any photo shoot you plan on doing. We plan on hopefully going through them for our wedding photography as well as our wedding planning!

Love Letters Co. LLC's reply:

Thank you! We hope to work with both of you again too! Getting to see the reactions on both of your faces was absolutely amazing.
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 05/29/2022

AMAZING, Dream team to work with!

This is going to turn in to a long review for GREAT reason. I hired Love letters initially for wedding planning. I spoke to many wedding planners in SWFL but no one really compared to the quality and price I was looking for. Kelly Howell is so down to earth, easy to talk to, and I could tell she was going to support my vision for my dream wedding.

If you never planned a wedding before you have no clue what you are doing. I know some of my requests were difficult ( because I just did not know certain things) but Kelly always lent a listening ear, never made me feel stupid, and always gave me different options on ways to achieve a certain request. She really brought the vision of my wedding to life, she worked with me for over an entire year.. I likely was somewhat annoying with emails and calls but Kelly never made me feel this way, she took time to chat and made sure my requests were taken care of. Always answered my text messages, emails, calls. She gave me the best advice about really everything.

There were some tough moments in planning process and Kelly took control of the situations, calmed me as the bride and always reassured me everything will be great, AND IT WAS. I ended up also hiring Love Letters for Photo (separate review but Renee was fantastic!!! highly recommend), I would have hired them for video as well but already had another vendor in mind (id recommend the whole trio photo, planning, video done by Love Letters, they do quality work and are a great team, customer first mentality in an age where I feel this is dying).

Back to planning, Kelly went above and beyond for US. The day of wedding week, Kelly was there every step of the day. She made the weekend a breeze even during some VERY chaotic times ( fire alarm going off in building, things I didn't even realized happened because she took care of it, also she is an expert at the most difficulty BUSTLES!) Her communication with other vendors, my family, and bride and groom were extremely professional, she is organized, thorough in all she does. Most importantly, she works with the couple, their vision, and truly cares for the customer. She helped me design a beautiful reception room with the budget I had and I am so surprised how well we stayed within the budget and how elegant the room turned out. I definitely got emotional when I saw the room for the first time. I can't wait to post the photos.

TAKE AWAY: do not plan a wedding without an amazing planner like Love Letters. I have no regrets and very blessed Love Letters was able to plan our special memory. They are more than just planners they truly become family during this process and definitely want the best for you. Kelly was always honest with me and anytime I didn't take her advice (which was rare) I regretted not listening, but she never made me feel bad for going a different direction. I will remember many things about the day / wedding planning but I will also remember my amazing Wedding Planner, Kelly Howell, who made our day extremely special. Thank you so much for everything. Our wedding was a dream come true and it was a testament to the people who helped put it together. LOVE LETTERS CO SWFL ALL THE WAY. If you're on the fence about getting a wedding planner, get one, and make sure its Kelly.
  • Suzi
    Suzi H. Married on 04/23/2022

Mother of bride

Excellent photos
    Friendly
    Prompt
    Great communication from start to end
    Highly recommend

Love Letters Co. LLC 1
Exclusive
Love Letters Co. LLC 2
Gift

Enjoy this heirloom 10 x 10 Wedding Album as our gift to you for booking your wedding day collection with us. We will custom design this 20 page album for you to keep and cherish forever!

**Some exclusions apply can not be combined with any other deals**

The Marina at Edison Ford The Marina at Edison Ford Banquet Halls

Kelly is fantastic to work with! She makes the entire experience very personal and fun! She is a great vendor to work with and we love when Clients choose her service for their special day!

Jordan Webster Catering Jordan Webster Catering Wedding Caterers

Whenever Kelly shows up to one of my jobs It's a huge relief to know I have a true professional working by my side to make my Bride and Grooms day the most memorable possible. If you need a photographer for anything she's your girl. She is unique and caring in so many ways I don't think she even knows it. I've done over 50 successful weddings with her and her husband as well and they truelly care about the dream day!

"I Dew" Events Wedding Planners

Kelly is absolutely perfect for any event or any occasion. Her photography is amazing and she brings your vision to life. She is so fun to work with and gets you comfortable and ready for amazing photos. I was worried since I had to move my location but she was ready and made my vision come to life and created amazing shoots for our family. I couldn't ask for a better photograph to share with my couples, friends, and family then her!

1853 Victoria Ave Fort Myers, FL, 33901
7172019341
Location of (Love Letters Co. LLC)

Love Letters Co. LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Love Letters Co. LLC include in the starting price?

Love Letters Co. LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography services does Love Letters Co. LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Love Letters Co. LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Love Letters Co. LLC offer?

Love Letters Co. LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Love Letters Co. LLC offer?

Love Letters Co. LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video

What photography materials does Love Letters Co. LLC offer for wedding events?

Love Letters Co. LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Love Letters Co. LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Love Letters Co. LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Love Letters Co. LLC offer?

Love Letters Co. LLC currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding