Montana Cesare Makeup Reviews

19 | East Islip, NY

19 Reviews for Montana Cesare Makeup

19 Montana Cesare Makeup Reviews

Erika · Getting married on 10/21/2022

Montana is the epitome of professionalism and understanding for what a girl needs. I've had my makeup done by Montana for a variety of events and shoots now. While still maintaining her own take and using her expertise to make a girl look her best, Montana listens to her clients and will adjust whatever is needed to make sure everyone is 100% happy. You wouldn't have a makeup artist if it wasn't important and Montana definitely makes your look one less thing to worry about!

Kim Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Makeup was one of the aspects of my wedding I was most concerned with. But to my delight, Montana made that a thing of the past! She was so helpful, professional, prompt with emails, and arrived early for my bridal makeup trial. I scheduled my bridal makeup trial on the morning of our engagement photoshoot and I got butterflies each time I took a look in the mirror! I felt like a beauty pageant princess! I sent her pictures of looks I liked and Montana was spot on! I had so much fun from start to finish, especially with the airbrush! Montana's advice was invaluable! I am so excited and looking forward to looking my best on the morning of my wedding!

Molly · Married on 10/06/2017

Every time I've had my makeup done with Montana I've loved it. She is so professional and accommodating to the look you would like to achieve. I definitely recommend her.

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2017

Montana is amazing to work with! She's so sweet and understanding and truly works with you until you are completely happy. She did my bridal makeup trial and also did my mom's (even though we hadn't booked that ahead of time). I told her what I wanted and she got it exactly right! She was also super patient with my mom who a little more indecisive and worked with us both to make any minor adjustments we requested. She also knows people in the industry so has been very helpful with hair stylist recommendations, too! Absolutely cannot wait for my wedding day & know me and all my girls will look beautiful with Montana's help :D

Elle · Married on 08/17/2017

Montana was excellent! Very talented...she did my make-up for my wedding along with my girls make up. We all loved it! She listens to what you want and gives you just that. She made it so easy for my trial and also my wedding day. I highly recommend her. She is just as nice as she is talented. If you want your make up to look great for your pictures on your wedding day or any other occasion call Montana.

Tracy · Married on 08/08/2017

Montana did an amazing job the day of my wedding. She was so attentive to everyones needs. We were melting the day of the wedding but the makeup stayed on amazing! Lasted all night long. She was very flexible during the chaos In the morning. She made sure every girl was comfortable with her make up and ensured it was to their likeing. She does not cut corners and made sure to clean everything in-between each use. That was very important to me because I have found many people are not doing that. The whole process was seem less and I couldn't have been more happier with choosing her to do my make up on my big day!

Tara · event on: 04/08/2017

Montana did a great job on my makeup trial, which I did the day of my engagement photo shoot. I don't usually wear much makeup, but she was able to advise and guide me. She was helpful and fun, and the results were gorgeous. I felt natural and pretty and have beautiful pictures to show for it. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. She made me look and feel great, and I feel confident knowing that she will be with me again on my big day! Thanks Montana!

Christine · Married on 07/07/2017

My mom and I recently had our makeup trials with Montana. It went better than I ever imagined. Montana was incredibly professional, very knowledgeable about her craft, and couldn't have been nicer. We were so pleased were the final result as we felt glamorous. I cannot wait for the wedding day for Montana to work her magic once again!

Jenni · Married on 06/27/2017

Montana was AMAZING!!!! she was early to the day of my wedding and so positive even though it was pouring outside she did my make up exactly how I asked and it lasted all day and night!! I would definitely use her again and refer her to anyone who asks for a MA!!!

Katlyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Montana was an absolute joy to work with! She was such a sweetheart during my trial and I was so glad to be know that on my wedding day, I would be working with not only an incredibly talented and professional makeup artist, but one who is such a pleasure to be around. Montana and her assistant worked with me, my bridesmaids, and my mother to help us all achieve the looks we were seeking. She was flexible and able to provide excellent suggestions to those who do not typically wear makeup and she made the process fun. I decided last minute that I wanted a different look than I had originally said and she was able to effortlessly give me exactly what I wanted. Leading up to the wedding, Montana was very responsive and was able to accommodate us when girls decided to get there makeup done at the last minute. I honestly have never looked as good as I did on my wedding day, and I am so thankful to Montana and her assistant for making me look so beautiful and for giving me and my girls a fun morning on what could have been a stressful day. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a makeup artist for any event!

Dani · Married on 04/01/2017

From the moment Montana contacted me she was professional, responsive, and answered ALL my questions!
    She did my hair and makeup for a family wedding, including extensions and eyelashes. Montana was punctual and made sure I had the look I wanted while also sharing her professional opinion.
    She also completed my MIL's look & she is not easy to please! My MIL was thrilled with her makeup!!
    If you want to look beautiful, feel relaxed, and enjoy your big day then booking Montana will be an easy choice!!!
    Thank you, again, Montana for the job you did!!

Mary · Married on 04/01/2017

Let me start by saying I am very particular. I knew what I wanted and usually no matter how I explain it the make up comes out wrong. Not this time!! Montana listened to how I wanted the airbrush application, the colors for my shadow, and simple mascara. It looked great and I felt fabulous!! I'm in my 60s and wanted to look good for my age, not like I was trying to hide something.
    Every mother of the groom or bride should trust Montana to make them look like themselves, just refreshed, on their child's special day! Cannot say enough about her professionalism and talent! Thank you, Montana!!!

Kristin · Married on 01/14/2017

I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Montana for my wedding day! I just got my photos back and my makeup photographed beautifully. She was referred to me by my venue and addressed all of my concerns and made me feel at ease leading up my wedding. She was always quick to respond and accommodated my large wedding party with no issues. All of our makeup lasted all night - some of the girls even wore it the next day!

Laura · Married on 01/07/2017

Montana did such an amazing job on my wedding day. She worked with me, my mother and my bridesmaids and we all looked perfect in the photos and our makeup lasted all night. I couldn't be happier with my experience with her.

Julianne · Married on 09/19/2016

Montana is friendly and very knowledgeable. She understood my unique skin tone and made my makeup look so natural. I used her makeup services for a wedding in May 2016. She came highly recommended and I am happy to say that she lived up to her reputation. She was very professional and made sure I looked my best! I am hiring her again for my own wedding in September. I cannot wait!

SARAH · Married on 06/04/2016

I would absolutely recommend hiring Montana! She was super professional and extremely talented. She has a unique flair and a great personality that made a stressful day a little less stressful!

courtney · Married on 05/28/2016

I would recommend Montana to anyone looking for a great make up artist. She was highly responsive at my make up trial, taking care to make sure I got exactly the look I wanted. there was no doubt in my mind I wanted to book her for my wedding when I saw the beautiful results. She was just as great with the bridesmaids and mothers, making sure that everyone looked and felt beautiful on the day of the wedding. Her personality is easy--going and fun, adding to the festivities the day, and while she helped to make the preparations relaxing for us, she really got the job done!

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2015

If you hire her, she is on the list of people you can be worry free about. She has great control, products and conversation. She is a what you see is what you get type of person.

I work in the television business and have to attend many red carpet events. I often call on Montana at the last minute and she always manages to accommodate me.

I am not one for heavy makeup so Montana gives me a natural, vibrant look that's both glamorous and gorgeous-looking without being over done.

Her rates are reasonable and she is uber professional.

I've recommended her to several brides and they always rave about her.

Book Montana. You won't be sorry.