Central, Merrick, NY 11566 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3
  • Meet the Team

About Looks By Lexi NY

Looks by Lexi is a wedding makeup service located in Merrick, New York. Born and raised in Long Island, owner Lexi has been bringing breathtaking looks to wedding parties throughout New York for many years. She has worked on soon-to-be-newlyweds at a wide range of celebrations, from rooftop soirees in Manhattan to beachside ceremonies in the Hamptons. An artist since a young age, Lexi spent her childhood drawing in coloring books and on her parents’ walls. She eventually realized she could turn her passion into a business and founded Looks by Lexi. This aesthetician is dedicated to empowering her clients and making them feel comfortable and confident before their big walk down the aisle.

Book a consultation with Looks by Lexi to begin designing the look of your wildest dreams. You can also schedule a trial ahead of the festivities to ensure that your makeup matches your nuptials style and color scheme. Lexi provides on-site services for you and your whole wedding party so that all of you will dazzle in person and in pictures. Her services include traditional and airbrush makeup, fake lashes, and tanning to get you glowing on your momentous occasion.

• Woman-owned

6 Reviews for Looks By Lexi NY

• Caitlin

Caitlin S. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

10/10 Would Recommend

Lexi is not only extremely talented, but she listens to what her clients want, and is intuitive to know what makeup tones will work best for each individual person. I am SO grateful that I chose Lexi to do mine and my Bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding. She also did an incredible job on my mother as well as the mother of the groom. She is flexible with timing, able to get all of my Bridal party plus myself done (all by herself!), and makes you feel at ease on what can be a nerve wracking day. I recommend Lexi for all of your Bridal needs!

Sent on 03/09/2021

Looks By Lexi NY's reply:

Thank you so much! Your Bridal Party and Mom's were so welcoming, they made working so easygoing. I loved working with everyone!

Michelle L. · Married on 03/06/2021

Wedding make up review

Alexis arrived earlier then the time we planned on. She did everyone's make up exactly how they wanted it. All the girls looked so natural and beautiful. She was very attentive, knew what she was doing and even calmed me down because I was freaking out. She went above and beyond for me and i highly recommend her. Shes an amazing person, very talented with make up and does amazing work.....so glad I hired her!!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2021

Looks By Lexi NY Pricing

Looks By Lexi NY Price Rates

Looks By Lexi NY FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 65
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Tanning
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Looks By Lexi NY 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Looks By Lexi NY 2
    Fresh Faces

I'm excited to be on Wedding Wire and looking forward to working with you!

I'm offering a 10% discount for Brides on their Wedding Day Bridal Service upon confirmation of a Makeup Trial and Bridal Service booking and deposit payment up to July 1, 2021.

• Looks By Lexi NY 3
    Summer Priming Party

Gather 3 or more of your friends and receive $10 off each spray tan. Tans include Prep Spray, Spray Tan of your choice, and Drying Powder.

Team of Looks By Lexi NY

Lexi

Lexi

Lead Makeup Artist

For as long as I can remember art has been a love of mine, being an artist has been my calling. My love for painting on canvas shifted to painting on faces after I applied white eyeliner to my eyelids and lined my lips with brown pancil and lipstick. Anything from beauty makeup, to SFX looks, to body and face painting; it’s a passion that I have never gotten sick of. I love connecting with my cliennts and creating something beautiful, together. My favorite part is being apart of weddings and making a bride look as stunning as she always imagined on her wedding day.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Central Merrick, NY, 11566 See on map
    631-239-7714 (Phone number)
    Location of (Looks By Lexi NY)