Looks By Lexi NY

Merrick, NY View map Visit website

Looks by Lexi is a wedding makeup service located in Merrick, New York. Born and raised in Long Island, owner Lexi has been bringing breathtaking looks to wedding parties throughout New York for many years. She has worked on soon-to-be-newlyweds at a wide range of celebrations, from rooftop soirees in Manhattan to beachside ceremonies in the Hamptons. An artist since a young age, Lexi spent her childhood drawing in coloring books and on her parents’ walls. She eventually realized she could turn her passion into a business and founded Looks by Lexi. This aesthetician is dedicated to empowering her clients and making them feel comfortable and confident before their big walk down the aisle.

Book a consultation with Looks by Lexi to begin designing the look of your wildest dreams. You can also schedule a trial ahead of the festivities to ensure that your makeup matches your nuptials style and color scheme. Lexi provides on-site services for you and your whole wedding party so that all of you will dazzle in person and in pictures. Her services include traditional and airbrush makeup, fake lashes, and tanning to get you glowing on your momentous occasion.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lucy Married on 06/18/2022

One happy bride

Was very happy I hired Lexi for my big day. She is so easy to talk to, friendly, she listened to my ideas and was very helpful with her own advice. Not only did she do my makeup but the whole bridal party. Everyone was happy & loved the way they looked. Highly recommend Lexi!

Looks By Lexi NY's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me and trusting me. Everyone was so kind. I wish you all the happiness!

• Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 05/08/2022

10/10 Would Recommend

Lexi is not only extremely talented, but she listens to what her clients want, and is intuitive to know what makeup tones will work best for each individual person. I am SO grateful that I chose Lexi to do mine and my Bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding. She also did an incredible job on my mother as well as the mother of the groom. She is flexible with timing, able to get all of my Bridal party plus myself done (all by herself!), and makes you feel at ease on what can be a nerve wracking day. I recommend Lexi for all of your Bridal needs!

Looks By Lexi NY's reply:

Thank you so much! Your Bridal Party and Mom's were so welcoming, they made working so easygoing. I loved working with everyone!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lexi
Lexi
Lead Makeup Artist

For as long as I can remember art has been a love of mine, being an artist has been my calling. My love for painting on canvas shifted to painting on faces after I applied white eyeliner to my eyelids and lined my lips with brown pancil and lipstick. Anything from beauty makeup, to SFX looks, to body and face painting; it’s a passion that I have never gotten sick of. I love connecting with my cliennts and creating something beautiful, together. My favorite part is being apart of weddings and making a bride look as stunning as she always imagined on her wedding day.

Central Merrick, NY, 11566
Location of (Looks By Lexi NY)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding