Studio Novelle

Carle Place, NY View map Visit website

Studio Novelle is a hair and beauty business based in Carle Place, New York, that provides hair and makeup services to couples celebrating their wedding day. The dedicated team at Studio Novelle boasts years of experience in the industry and is passionate about their craft. They promise to work closely with each client to bring their wedding vision to life.

Studio Novelle has developed a reputation as one of the best wedding hair and makeup providers in the business. The studio exudes a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and the team strives to enhance each client's natural beauty with their artistry and skill. They offer a range of packages that can be customized to the needs of each couple. Their hair services include bridal styling, blowouts, hair straightening, and extensions. They also offer airbrush makeup, fake lashes, natural makeup, and much more.

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Teeth Whitening

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tara Married on 04/06/2021

Amazing!!!

Jennie and Josephine did my hair and makeup perfectly. They were punctual, professional, and truly listened to what I wanted. I really wanted a “natural” look for both my hair and makeup and they completely nailed it. They made sure that I liked what they did and any tweak I wanted they did. They were also so nice and fun to work with and made the day go smoothly and perfectly. My hair and makeup was so gorgeous and natural, and it lasted the ENTIRE day and night in 90 degree heat! They were amazing.
  • Josephine
    Josephine I. Married on 04/09/2020

Perfection

Best of the Best bridal team. I had up to 16 girls that all needed hair and makeup, without starting at 5am! The whole team came together and got us ready with still time to spare for touch ups. Professional and precise. Not once did any one have to touch themselves up, everyone looked beyond beautiful!
    Travel to any location at any time. Thank you!!
    Christine O. Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Natural and Beautiful Hair and Makeup for my big day!

Josephine and Jennie were fantastic for hair and makeup for my wedding! Josephine is a true artist with makeup. She created the perfect balance of glamour and natural makeup so that I looked like the most beautiful version of myself. Jennie was wonderful styling my hair. She worked with me to create the perfect look that turned out just as I hoped. I was so pleased my hair and makeup lasted the entire night even through a windy beach ceremony! All my bridesmaids looked great as well with many versatile styles.
    Jennie and Josephine were so sweet and pleasure to work with!
    I definitely recommend Studio Novelle!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

546 Westbury Avenue Carle Place, NY, 11514
516-333-2905

Tuesday-Saturday
Location of (Studio Novelle)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding