Jesella Beauty

West Islip, New York View map Visit website

Jesella Beauty is a professional hair and makeup artist based in West Islip, New York. The team’s goal is to enhance your natural beauty by providing flawless, on-site makeup application with only high-quality products. Tamara, founder and artist, recommends her clients have a trial run, where she will get to know you and understand your vision for your big day to ensure she exceeds your expectations.

Experience
Tamara DeBalsio was born and raised in the Blue Mountains of Australia. She has always had a passion for the arts and moved to Sydney, Australian where she met the love of her life. Later she moved to America with her soon-to-be husband to follow her passion in the makeup industry. She studied to become certified in facial artistry, and now for the past 6 years, she has been creating new styles, while continuously mastering her skills in the beauty industry.

Jesella Beauty offers airbrushing services that can be performed on-site. During your trial, you will be able to see how the airbrushing technique works and experience the long-lasting glow that it offers. The professional team of stylists at Jesella Beauty work with all skin types and know what products will work best for any skin type. They offer an array of services including:

• Bridal makeup application
  • Bridesmaid makeup application
  • False lash application
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Bridal hairstyling
  • Bridesmaid hairstyling
  • On-site touch ups

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$30

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

1 User photo

• Caitlin
    Caitlin G. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Job, Calming Presence on Wedding Day :)

I highly recommend Tamara at Jesella Beauty for wedding hair & makeup! I knew from my first interaction with Tamara, she would be a great fit for me. She is very friendly, professional, and easy to work with! I found her pricing very reasonable, especially if you have a big bridal party. She came to Brooklyn from long island for my wedding, and I really just preferred her style to many of the make up & hair artists I found in the city. I did a trial with her and felt like she really executed exactly what I wanted, but gave me good input playing around with a few styles. This really made me feel confident heading in to my wedding day. That day, she brought an entire team, and they were all wonderful! I had 12 bridesmaids, plus parents and grandparents, and we were easily ready for our photos in time. She has a calming presence about her and was lovely to all the girls. I genuinely enjoyed having her around on the wedding day, which was important to me. My make up held up all day and all night! Absolutely no issues and I really didn't even to touch anything up. She helped me fit my clip in extensions into my hair very naturally, and my hair also stayed curled all night, which says a lot for my straight hair. I really loved the natural, glowing look she gave me. Can't recommend her enough!
  • Selena
    Selena R. Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superb service, great pricing.

These ladies were awesome and they work so quick! Our wedding was during COVID but we had no worries because we knew proper precautions were being taken. Everything was sanitized, the staff wore masks. They arrived on time and go right to work! The hairstyles and makeup for me and my bridal party lasted all night. Even when we had to wear a mask, the makeup didn't budge and the fake lashes stuck on strong. I received lots of compliments on the makeup especially! Great, quality service and reasonable pricing, I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.
    Christy A. Married on 08/07/2020

Nothing short of amazing

I am so happy I found Tamara of Jesella Beauty! She is simply amazing! I got married last month and she works total magic! I initially found her through a friend, and after I saw her pictures I had to schedule a trial for myself. And I highly recommend doing one. The trial was very relaxed and Tamara addressed all my needs and concerns for hair and makeup for my big day. My bridal party was small, so I only needed a few people to get their hair and makeup. She brought along a second artist, and she also did such an amazing job! These ladies were very professional and captured everyone’s vision. Also, with Covid-19 they were sanitary and mindful of their jobs. I highly recommend going to Jesella beauty if you want a wonderful hair and makeup artist for your special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Jesella Beauty 1
Discount
Take the stress out of exceeding your wedding budget!! Make-up on your wedding day is just as important as the dress and you need to be happy with the results. Make-up artists strongly recommend a trial to work with the bride on what she wants to make her look absolutely stunning on her wedding day. Come to me in Huntington for a discounted trial.

West Islip West Islip, New York, 11795
Location of (Jesella Beauty)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding