Great Neck, NY 11021 Map · Phone number

About Prim Beauty

Prim beauty is an on- location highly trained team of make-up artists and hair professionals dedicated to creating and maintaining the diversity of beauty. Our pros are recognized as the elite in beauty throughout NYC, LA, & Miami. All of our artists have had their amazing work featured in numerous fashion and bridal magazines, red carpets, and even on top models and celebrities! At Prim beauty we are truly dedicated to making all our clients feel beautiful and confident. We are available for all your beauty needs whether it is your wedding day, anniversary, prom, first date, or any other occasion and we will travel to you!

logo
logo

5 Reviews for Prim Beauty

Ella · Married on 08/17/2012

I am a recent bride...just tied the note this past Friday. I was referred to Prim Beauty by a coworker who had seen their work featured in bridal magazines. I am so glad I decided to use them. They were phenomenal. I couldnt have chosen better. I requested they create a custom package for myself and my bridal party. Prim Beauty was considerate, helpful, and accommodating. I got the red carpet treatment my wedding day with their fabulous team of hair stylists, nails, and make up. I have wonderful pictures to last my lifetime..Thank you Prim Beauty!!!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Sara · Married on 07/14/2012

I just got married mid July '12 and I choose Prim Beauty for my beauty services. I love their style tremendously. Their skilled artists transformed my bridal party and myself from the girls next doors into classy and elegant Ladies. I couldn't have chose better for my wedding day. I hired Prim Beauty for hair and makeup and I was surprised in their range of work experience and artists styles. They even set up trials for my girls and me to try looks for hair and makeup before my big day. I know planning a wedding can be hectic but Prim Beauty put my mind at ease and diminished any hesitations and stress on the wedding style direction I took. I would gladly recommend Prim Beauty to my friends, close relatives, and acquaintances. Thank you Prim Beauty for my memorable wedding day!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Mari · Married on 05/19/2012

I celebrated my wedding this past May and I made the best decision hiring Prim Beauty. My bridesmaids and I received a full service beauty package including hair, make- up, and nails. Their employees were professional and punctual. All my questions were answered and they offered any helpful suggestions when I did not know which route to go. They were easy to work with and even set up trials for hair and make-up. The trials for my bridesmaid and me took place at my house before the wedding. They worked around my schedule which was great! When my fiancé and I were at loss for booking the DJ and photographer, I decided to consult with Prim Beauty and they were able to refer the DJ and photographer that worked with my budget and wedding style. I would recommend them for my friend/family wedding or future special events/occasions. Thank you Prim Beauty for helping coordinate and beautify the most important day of my life. Love ya!!!

Sent on 07/16/2012