Shab Makeup Artists

Huntington Station, Huntington Station, NY 11746 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Shab Makeup Artists

Makeup by Shab Siarezi is a wedding makeup artist based in Huntington Station, New York, that specializes in airbrush makeup. This team of trained beauty experts provides brides and bridal parties with on-location services in Long Island, New York City, Nassau, and Suffolk counties. A range of services includes natural and contour makeup application, and lash applications. Travel fees are included in bridal packages, and they can accommodate up to 15 people.

Experience
Shab Siarezi is a sought-after makeup artist in Long Island. With more than 15 years in the industry, she brings a wealth of product knowledge and thrives in making brides look and feel beautiful by incorporating the latest beauty trends. She understands contours and bone structures, analyzes skin, and appreciates the importance of understanding its various types and tones. After a thorough consultation, she chooses the most flattering shades and colors.

Makeup by Shab Siarezi offers on-site makeup services for weddings and special events. Shab and her team of talented and professional artists give brides a relaxing and fun experience as they prepare for the wedding. Full bridal services include a consultation and trial in addition to makeup for engagement and boudoir shoots, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and weddings. Other services provided by Makeup by Shab Siarezi include:

• Group workshops
Lonely looks
Lonely looks

42 Reviews for Shab Makeup Artists

Daphni · Married on 09/08/2018

My wedding day was the best day of my life. I am always cognizant of the acne scars on my face. They make me feel like I’m not pretty. But, on the day of my wedding, all that changed. Thanks to Shab, for the first time in my life, I looked in the mirror and saw flawless beauty. Shab took her time to polish and perfect my face with her skilful hands. Pampering and polishing my face to perfection. I felt like royalty. I could see the jaws drop when I arrived at the ceremony. I saw many looks of approval. I felt like an angel. Thank you Shab for making my wedding day extra special.

Rochelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Sheb was recommended to me by a friend and I am so delighted she was available for my wedding. Upon my first enquire I knew Sheb was going to be incredible. Sheb is so amazing, professional, and pleasant. Sheb made me look like the flawless bride I wanted to be. My makeup looked great all night and she uses top-notch products with no touch up needed. I highly recommend using Sheb, I guarantee you will be so happy you did

Shab Makeup Artists FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Huntington Station Huntington Station, New York, NY 11746 See on map