Shab Makeup Artists Reviews

92 | Huntington Station, NY

92 Reviews for Shab Makeup Artists

Janet · Getting married on 07/03/2022

I couldn't find a better makeup artist than Shab!

Shab Siarezi is a true professional makeup artist, and she has a passion for her work. She understood the theme of my wedding, listened to my visions, and pulled off exactly what I was hoping for. The makeup was exactly perfect, as we had discussed. It was a big day, and lots of dancing and the makeup lasted all night long. My whole wedding party was very pleased; she made me look like the flawless bride I wanted to be.

Beth · Getting married on 04/01/2021

Highly recommended!

She is fantastic, and I was a blank slate for her to work with because I have a hair loss disorder and do not have any eyebrows or eyelashes. Shab brought out my best features and made me look fantastic and still like myself. My lashes and brows seemed entirely natural and held up all night. She is talented, punctual, kind, and professional. One of my bridesmaids was so pleased with Shab’s services that she is booking her for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Mitra Shadidi · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Shab is absolutely the best

She is a kind caring makeup artist that made everyone so comfortable, my whole family really liked her, and her work is impeccable. Her attention to detail was spot-on. Will highly recommend her to everyone I know

Sent on 10/21/2019

Carol · Married on 03/12/2020

Shab is at peak of professionalism!

Shab Siarezi is the best bridal makeup artist! I showed her a picture of what I desired, and she replicated better than shown! My makeup was amazing and made me feel extra special on my big day. She was on time and ahead of schedule. She is truly amazing, and I highly recommend using Shab, you will be so happy that you did!

Brianna · Married on 02/19/2020

She has a passion for her work

Shab is a phenomenal makeup artist. She provided makeup for myself, my mother/mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids. We were so relaxed all morning because we knew we were in such great hands. Our makeup looked fabulous even after 12+ hours! She is professional, organized, and responsive. I liked my makeup on my wedding day! She is so talented at her craft. ;) highly recommended!

Taylor · Married on 12/18/2019

Shab is a very talented and creative makeup artist

Shab is a very talented and creative makeup artist. I was reluctant initially to get my makeup done by someone else as it is something quite personal but her trial makeup really blew me away. She worked with my natural features and knew exactly what would suit me, not going too overboard. She also went out of her way to accommodate me for the trial and she was very professional. She also gave me ideas about how to have my hair which I went within the end too. Shab and her team did makeup, for the nine of us in total (bride, 6x bridesmaids & 2x mothers ) and everyone looked stunning. I would highly recommend Shab for your wedding day, as she will make you feel like a million dollars!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Rachel · Married on 12/10/2019

Will most definitely be using Shab's services again in the future!

- Shab did my make up on my wedding day and I could not have been happier with how flawless and amazing it turned out! It lasted the entire day! From my trial to the wedding day, I'd changed a lot of the original look I'd gone for, to which Shab was more than happy to assist with. She also offered advice on products for the skin under my eyes which is always very dehydrated and dry, and this made a huge difference on the day. Will most definitely be using Shab's services again in the future!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Megan · Married on 12/03/2019

If you are thinking of booking her, just do it! You won’t regret it!!

Shab did my bridal makeup, along with my two bridesmaids, my Mum and my sister in law. I cannot express enough how grateful I am to Shab, I’ve never felt so amazing in my whole life! She is so so talented. We all loved our makeup so much, and I can honestly say it stayed perfect all day! She is also the loveliest person and makes you feel so comfortable in her company, she went above and beyond and offered to follow us to the venue to top up our makeup. Not only did she do this, but also assisted the bridesmaids into their dresses! In every picture I’ve seen so far, our makeup looks absolutely flawless. I can not recommend Shab enough. She is the best makeup artist in Long Island. If you are thinking of booking her, just do it! You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Brittany · Married on 11/30/2019

I can’t recommend Shab enough.

I booked Shab to do the makeup for me, my bridal party and my mum for my wedding after our wedding planner gave us the recommendation. I couldn’t have been happier with all of our make up on the day! Shab was so great on the morning of the wedding and made it such a fun and relaxed morning getting ready. A few of the girls liked lighter / heavier makeup so Shab tailored it for everyone to make them feel comfortable on the day. The eye make up was INCREDIBLE and we had comments from so many people throughout the day. The makeup stayed perfect all day and evening - even after many years and hours of sweaty dancing! My mum was nervous about her makeup as she doesn’t wear a lot normally but she felt so happy and confident and looked amazing!
    I can’t recommend Shab enough.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2019

She's a pleasure to be around!

Shab did my bridal makeup last year for my wedding & this weekend just did my sisters wedding makeup. I couldn't highly recommend Shab enough, she's absolutely fantastic and just gets better & better. You feel like a beautiful princess after Shab has worked her magic on you and the makeup lasts all the way till the next day. Even with her incredible talent, she's a pleasure to be around a really lovely young lady who is just down to earth and puts you at ease. ThankYou Shab!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2019

We can’t thank you enough

On Sunday Shab did the makeup for my best friends wedding. She not only did the most amazing job of our make up but also made us and especially the bride feel amazing. She did everything and more for us and we couldn’t be more thankful. Once our make up was finished Shab actually followed us to the venue to touch up our make up which she offered to do that morning. I’m not sure putting us in our bridesmaid’s dresses, doing our heels up for us and doing everything she could to make sure everything was smooth running for Gabby is in her job description, but she went above and beyond. We can’t thank you enough and I’m already booking my wedding makeup to be done by you!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Liz Lorainne · Married on 10/27/2019

Shab has been doing my make up for special occasions over the last two years. So it was an extremely easy decision to ask her to do my make up at my wedding recently. Every time I've had my make up done by her, I've been wowed at how flawless and beautiful she makes me look and feel. However, on my wedding day, she made me feel like a completely different person and my make up was faultless. I felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I'm so happy that Shab was able to do my make up, as I certainly wouldn't have felt half as confident as I did. Everyone commented on my make up all day, and it lasted until the end of the night. If any future bride is thinking about booking Shab, please do not hesitate and book her straight away, and I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 02/05/2020

samantha · Married on 10/20/2019

The end results were stunning

Shab did my bridal makeup for myself and my two bridesmaids. I booked Shab when I found her amazing bridal makeup photos and reviews. I'd never seen bridal make up like it as I wanted a 'celebrity' look for our day. Building up to the day me and my maids were so excited to have Shab do our makeup and she did not disappoint us. She is genuinely a really lovely person which made us so comfortable on our day and we were all very relaxed. The make up itself was incredible, with Shab using individual lashes on us along with other professional products. The end results were stunning and all day people commented on how flawless we looked and how much they loved our make up. My makeup lasted all day. The photographer loved the look and it photographed amazingly. Thank you, Shab!!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Emily · Married on 10/11/2019

Whatever the occasion is, snap her up before somebody else does!

Shab is, quite simply, incredible! I felt amazing on my wedding day thanks to the look she created for me. I got so many compliments - my skin, in particular, has never looked so good! My bridesmaids and my mom looked amazing too and were all so happy with the look she gave them, despite all having different colouring and skin tones. She is insanely talented and any bride would be lucky to have her on their wedding day. I can’t wait to see our official photos. Whatever the occasion is, snap her up before somebody else does!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Shab's testimonials speak for themselves, we are just delighted we found her

I was nervous heading to Shab’s shop in Long Island for my make up trial. I needn't have been, Shab puts you at ease immediately! She clearly knows her stuff and assisted me with advice on preparing my skin on the lead up to our wedding, advice which was very much appreciated and taken. Shab arrived the morning of our wedding bang on time, and began the conveyor belt of wedding make-up, for our flower girl, bridesmaids and myself (bride), plus an impromptu plea from an usher. Shab just dealt the plea for help and overall she fitted in perfectly with our wedding party preparations and was one of the gang! Shab's testimonials speak for themselves, we are just delighted we found her and managed to secure her for our special day. Lots of love!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2019

Thank you for making me feel fabulous on my wedding day!

Thank you for making me feel fabulous on my wedding day Shab. I absolutely loved my wedding makeup, it stayed on all day and I had so many compliments about it from my guests and my husband loved it. She also did makeup for my mother-in-law and my four bridesmaids and they all looked absolutely gorgeous! She transformed each one of us into the most glamorous version of ourselves, whilst still looking natural. Shab is a really lovely person and helped create a relaxed vibe as we all got ready. I cannot thank you enough for how special you made me feel Shab; I felt so glamorous and confident like a bride should feel on her wedding day.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2019

I cannot recommend her highly enough, she is the best!

Shab did mine and my three bridesmaids make up for my wedding in September. I cannot recommend her highly enough, she is the best and made us look incredible! I was so happy with everything she did throughout the trial and on the day. If anything needed adjusting nothing was a problem and she made us feel completely at ease. Leading up to my wedding Shab gave me loads of advice regarding skin products which really helped and made such a difference. She somehow managed to create an oasis of calm in a very chaotic house. We were so delighted with what she did, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. Shab makes sure that you look the absolute best for your wedding day and I cannot thank her enough for everything.

Sent on 01/15/2020

ashley · Married on 09/17/2019

You nailed it and I absolutely loved my makeup.

Thank you so much for doing my make-up at my wedding Shab. You really worked your magic on my face! I don’t usually wear much makeup and wanted to still look like a natural version of myself, but with that something special for my wedding day. You nailed it and I absolutely loved my makeup. You were amazing and my mom and bridesmaids were also delighted with their makeup. You were so calm and kind. Thank you for helping with some of the other last-minute touches and staying with us until we all left for the ceremony! I had the best day of my life and felt like a princess. All thanks to you!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2019

Shab makeup artist

If you are looking for the perfect natural glowing look, Shab is the person to pick.
    She’s an Amazing makeup artist. Made me look beautiful and young. Loved loved her. Don’t look anywhere else. You will not be disappointed. My makeup lasted all day and night.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2019

Shab is the best of the best!

Shab is the best of the best! After looking at all of her amazing work and reviews on Wedding Wire, I was so pleased to be able to book her for my wedding make up. She is just a gem and really knows her stuff. My mom and sister also had their makeup done by her. Neither of them wears much makeup but Shab knew exactly what look to give them and they both looked stunning. She made us all feel a million dollars. Our makeup lasted all day and we didn’t want to take it off! Shab is just a super lovely person and one of the best wedding makeup artists in Long Island!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Alissa · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Makeup!!!

I was originally drawn to Shab's work because all of her brides looked extremely natural, but absolutely beautiful. I do not wear tons of makeup usually, so I was concerned about my make up looking too "caked on" for my wedding. Shab did not disappoint! I felt so gorgeous on my wedding day, but not over the top. I felt like the best version of myself. Shab is not only a wonderful artist, but she is kind and professional. She has a calming presence and made my mom and I feel so much less anxious the morning of my wedding. I highly recommend Shab to any bride!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Kriti · Married on 08/21/2019

Shab is a phenomenal makeup artist with an eye for detail!

Shab is a phenomenal makeup artist with an eye for detail and I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to get their makeup done for any occasion. She made my makeup look flawless and not cakey with eyeshadow results that I was seeking for. She is very experienced, with the undeniable talent which you can tell from the way she efficiently did my makeup with amazing results. Not only was it less stress on me, but it was actually a relaxing experience and one of the highlights of the day. Shab’s calm and collected attitude really helped bring everyone’s stress level down. Shab is an amazing makeup artist and will have you looking exactly how you imagined, only better.

• Y

Yana S · Married on 08/08/2019

Highly recommend Shab Makeup artists for any occasion big or small.

Shab did the makeup for my mum, sister, sister in law and I for my reception party. She was easy to deal with, very quick and efficient with the application and made us all feel glamorous. My make-up stayed on all night and looked quite natural. What made it even better was that she was a lovely person inside and out and was so easy to talk to. I received so many compliments on the night and she overall made my ball experience stress-free with makeup that lasted throughout the night with no touch-ups required. Highly recommend Shab Makeup artists for any occasion big or small.

Gina B · Married on 08/05/2019

Shab was fantastic.

Shab was fantastic. She worked with me to fit my busy wedding day schedule and was accommodating to all of my needs. She listened to what I wanted and never tried to make me look like something I wasn’t. I was hesitant about hiring a makeup artist until I decided I’d rather not stress out about it that day. I am SO glad I did. Shab did my makeup and my two teen daughters – they looked age-appropriate and exactly like themselves. After a formal ceremony at 11 am and then a rockin’ after-party, I got back to our bridal suite at 1 am (17 hours after application) and saw that not only did I still look fresh and my makeup still in place, my super sensitive skin never reacted to Shab’s makeup. Amazing!