Shab Makeup Artists Reviews

Shab Makeup Artists 1
Shab Makeup Artists 2
Shab Makeup Artists 3

Mitra Shadidi · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Shab is absolutely the best

She is a kind caring makeup artist that made everyone so comfortable, my whole family really liked her, and her work is impeccable. Her attention to detail was spot-on. Will highly recommend her to everyone I know

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2019

Shab makeup artist

If you are looking for the perfect natural glowing look, Shab is the person to pick.
    She’s an Amazing makeup artist. Made me look beautiful and young. Loved loved her. Don’t look anywhere else. You will not be disappointed. My makeup lasted all day and night.

Shab Makeup Artists 4
    Sent on 09/18/2019

Alissa · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Makeup!!!

I was originally drawn to Shab's work because all of her brides looked extremely natural, but absolutely beautiful. I do not wear tons of makeup usually, so I was concerned about my make up looking too "caked on" for my wedding. Shab did not disappoint! I felt so gorgeous on my wedding day, but not over the top. I felt like the best version of myself. Shab is not only a wonderful artist, but she is kind and professional. She has a calming presence and made my mom and I feel so much less anxious the morning of my wedding. I highly recommend Shab to any bride!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing talented artist

Shab was nothing short of amazing. She is so talented and made myself and my wedding party look flawless. She is so professional and fantastic at what she does. All of my ladies raved about her and wanted her info for future use. 5/5 stars.. id give more if it were possible. Highly recommend for all occasions.

Shab Makeup Artists 5
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Shab Makeup Artists's reply:

Hi Jen, congratulations on your marriage! thanks so much for all the kind words, Its because of beautiful people like you that makes me love my job. I'm so grateful that you liked my work and for trusting me with your wedding makeup ❤

Sharon T · Married on 07/06/2019

Highlighting features

Shab and her team was highly recommended to me by a friend. She did such an amazing job with makeup for me and my wedding party. Shab was very professional and had everyone ready to go even with the very early start time (6am). Thanks, Shab!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • F

Felicia R. · Married on 06/16/2019

Lasting Make-Up - You will not regret it!

Shab's simply Amazing! She made me look better than what I had in mind. Even had some of my other friends inquiring about her availability! You will not regret picking her. Plus, it also lasts the whole day.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Abigail J · Married on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much Shab you are so talented.

I booked Shab to do makeup for my myself, my family and my bridal party on my wedding day. She was wonderful right from the get-go. We had an early morning start and so many people to get through. Shab worked out a run sheet for me and was so understanding about the early start time we had to have. Beyond that, Shab made everyone look stunning. I couldn’t have been happier that I found Shab makeup artists to do my wedding makeup! My sister also had her for her wedding and we were all so happy!! Shab is also lovely and was an absolute pleasure to have her the morning of my wedding!! Thank you so much Shab you are so talented.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Kate M · Married on 06/09/2019

She is an absolute pleasure to have around!

I could not recommend Shab more highly. Not only is she highly professional and hugely talented at working magic with her wands, but she was also an absolute pleasure to have around on what could have been a very stressful day! Even before I met her, through all my email exchanges with her, she was so professional and so friendly! I highly recommend using Shab makeup artists, you will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Rachel Hollander · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding Make-Up

On your wedding day, you want all the people around you to be nice and easy going and to calm you down. I couldn’t have asked for a more laid back artist. She played calming music and was so patient and accommodating with all my requests, including getting a lot of people’s make up done in a short time (3 bridesmaids, mother of the groom, grandmother of the groom, mother of the bride and myself- tall order, I know). Most importantly, Shab and her team are amazing listeners. They will nail whatever look you are going for. Shab did subtle, natural-looking, elegant make up for me and a range of different beautiful looks for everyone else who got their make up done. And, better yet! Her pricing is unbelievably great for what she offers. 10/10, would recommend to anyone and everyone who’s trying to look perfect for a special day.

Shab Makeup Artists 6
    Sent on 04/25/2019

Shab Makeup Artists's reply:

Thanks Rachel, it was my pleasure!
    I appreciate the kind words and I wish you and your husband a beautiful and bright future together ❤

kiara · Married on 04/08/2019

She took care of everything!

Shab is so amazing! My schedule and flexibility just did not allow me to end up doing a trial with her, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be OK. All her reviews were so right! She made me look and feel so gorgeous. She took care of everything; allowing me and the bridal party to sit back and relax. She worked seamlessly to timings, ensuring everybody was happy with their service. I was so pleased with Shab's friendly and calm approach, allowing me to make any comments during the trial and not having to worry at all on the day. When I was finally shown my hair and makeup on the wedding day, I was SO pleased. Shab, you 100% nailed it.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Suzi · Married on 02/16/2019

Shab is awesome!! Would highly recommend her!

My wedding was 2 weeks ago and Shab did my makeup. She is amazing and such a sweet person. Loved the way she did my makeup. She listens and gives you suggestions and she’s very patient. Would highly recommend her!! She’s awesome!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Hi Suzi,
    Thanks so much!! And it was such a pleasure working with you and your beautiful family :)
    I can't wait to see your pics.

Sophia John · Married on 02/13/2019

I was amazed at how she could replicate the styles in a picture with such ease!

My experience at Shab Makeup Artists was wonderful. Shab is an outstanding artist! She did the airbrush makeup for my wedding and everybody raved about how beautiful and natural it looked! She also did my mother in laws makeup which looked fantastic. Her team spent hours making everyone's' hair look flawless (I was amazed at how she could replicate the styles in a picture with such ease) and Shab perfectly matched makeup styles for each member of my bridal party with a neutral yet beautiful look. I can honestly say I never looked or felt more gorgeous thanks to them!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • O

Olivia James · Married on 02/05/2019

I am so thankful Shab was there with me for my wedding day!

Shab did an amazing job and I am so thankful she was there with me for my wedding day! She enjoyed every bit of the excitement with me and was also able to calm any nervous energy in the room. Shab met with me several times to figure out what would look just right for me. She brought all of the products and her group had a lot to offer including the airbrush foundation which turned out amazing. It was very light but left a smooth finished look. My makeup made me feel so confident and I didn't have to think twice about it all day (not even when my hubby shoved cake in my face ;]). I also wouldn't have to think twice about using the Shab Makeup Artists for any special event. I love Shab and her team!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Shirin · Married on 11/25/2018

She made me look fresh and rested

She worked with me to fit my busy wedding day schedule and was accommodating to all my needs. She was always kind, nice, and professional. She made me look fresh and rested. I would highly recommend her. In fact, one of my bridesmaids was so happy with Shab’s service that she is booking her for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Tara · Married on 11/15/2018

She is so perfect in her work

I can’t thank you enough for the fabulous job you did. My friends and parents absolutely loved you! She patiently listened to all my requests and made me look like ME. Her calm and collected attitude really helped everyone bring their stress levels down. She is so perfect in her work. I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Megan · Married on 10/31/2018

I would recommend Shab to everyone!

Shab is the first-ever makeup artist who has actually listened to what I want. She was such a pleasure to work with. I booked her right away after the trial. She is such a true professional and trustworthy. I never had airbrush done before, and it felt so light. I had an all-day wedding and the makeup stayed put all day, with hardly a touchup. I would recommend Shab to everyone!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Julia · Married on 10/30/2018

She made me look like the flawless bride I always wanted to be

She was recommended by so many people and after working with her I could see why was she so highly recommended among all the vendors I met. My complexion looked smooth and even and the colours she used were perfect. She made me look like the flawless bride I always wanted to be. She has such a nice calm demeanour that was perfect for the hectic wedding morning.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Carle · Married on 09/26/2018

I am so glad that Shab could be a part of our day. She made me feel calm and secure that I would look amazing... and I did. She even asked for photos to give her an idea for my wedding inspiration. The value of not touching up your makeup on your wedding night is absolutely priceless. I have already recommended her to people I know- she is amazing!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Shab is the best, my makeup was perfect for my wedding day, and I felt like a beautiful princess the entire day all through the reception. Shab has a calming effect on everyone around her, including my entire wedding party and especially my mother. She was recommended to me, I am so happy I used her as a makeup artist, she is awesome.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Daphni · Married on 09/08/2018

My wedding day was the best day of my life. I am always cognizant of the acne scars on my face. They make me feel like I’m not pretty. But, on the day of my wedding, all that changed. Thanks to Shab, for the first time in my life, I looked in the mirror and saw flawless beauty. Shab took her time to polish and perfect my face with her skilful hands. Pampering and polishing my face to perfection. I felt like royalty. I could see the jaws drop when I arrived at the ceremony. I saw many looks of approval. I felt like an angel. Thank you Shab for making my wedding day extra special.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Meridith · Married on 08/22/2018

Act quickly before she gets booked!

I am not exactly a makeup person and was very nervous about looking too cakey but the makeup looked so natural. She provided makeup for all of my bridesmaids and everyone looked amazing. I couldn’t believe how natural the airbrush looked. She is so patient, understanding, and friendly. Everyone looked the best version of ourselves. She was definitely worth every penny. Act quickly before she gets booked!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Rochelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Sheb was recommended to me by a friend and I am so delighted she was available for my wedding. Upon my first enquire I knew Sheb was going to be incredible. Sheb is so amazing, professional, and pleasant. Sheb made me look like the flawless bride I wanted to be. My makeup looked great all night and she uses top-notch products with no touch up needed. I highly recommend using Sheb, I guarantee you will be so happy you did

Sent on 10/10/2018

mary · Married on 07/29/2018

My mom is a wedding planner and so she always recommends Shab make-up service to her clients. So automatically Shab was my first choice to do my wedding make-up. She has experience working with brides and transforming them through her amazing make-up so I guess that is why she is so highly recommended my Mom. Shab knows her stuff and I mean she is a friendly person, easy to talk with and at the same time she made me feel comfortable and not nervous. Her make-up work transformed my wedding day and me feel so confident and beautiful. I thank you again Shab.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Casey · Married on 07/26/2018

My husband was the one who origanally found Shaband we decided to try her out. I was so glad we did. Our wedding was magical and I want more than anything to feel like a princess and Shabnew exactly how to make that happen. Even my bridesmaids looked like royalty she did 4 of us total and we all looked fabulous!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Laureen · Married on 07/20/2018

Nothing smudged and it all lasted through a pretty emotional ceremony

I got married in summer in the hot sun and my makeup was flawless throughout. She asked me how I wanted to look and even after I did an awful job in explaining she went to work and made me look better than I expected. So natural yet enhanced. Nothing smudged and it all lasted through a pretty emotional ceremony, and sweaty dancing. I would absolutely recommend Shab for wedding makeup. She is incredible!

Sent on 10/29/2019