Shab Makeup Artists Reviews

1 User photo

Shab Makeup Artists 1

Rachel Hollander · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding Make-Up

On your wedding day, you want all the people around you to be nice and easy going and to calm you down. I couldn’t have asked for a more laid back artist. She played calming music and was so patient and accommodating with all my requests, including getting a lot of people’s make up done in a short time (3 bridesmaids, mother of the groom, grandmother of the groom, mother of the bride and myself- tall order, I know). Most importantly, Shab and her team are amazing listeners. They will nail whatever look you are going for. Shab did subtle, natural-looking, elegant make up for me and a range of different beautiful looks for everyone else who got their make up done. And, better yet! Her pricing is unbelievably great for what she offers. 10/10, would recommend to anyone and everyone who’s trying to look perfect for a special day.

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Shab Makeup Artists 2

Shab Makeup Artists's reply:

Thanks Rachel, it was my pleasure!
    I appreciate the kind words and I wish you and your husband a beautiful and bright future together ❤

Suzi · Married on 02/16/2019

Shab is awesome!! Would highly recommend her!

My wedding was 2 weeks ago and Shab did my makeup. She is amazing and such a sweet person. Loved the way she did my makeup. She listens and gives you suggestions and she’s very patient. Would highly recommend her!! She’s awesome!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Shab Makeup Artists's reply:

Hi Suzi,
    Thanks so much!! And it was such a pleasure working with you and your beautiful family :)
    I can't wait to see your pics.

nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Shab is the best, my makeup was perfect for my wedding day, and I felt like a beautiful princess the entire day all through the reception. Shab has a calming effect on everyone around her, including my entire wedding party and especially my mother. She was recommended to me, I am so happy I used her as a makeup artist, she is awesome.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Daphni · Married on 09/08/2018

My wedding day was the best day of my life. I am always cognizant of the acne scars on my face. They make me feel like I’m not pretty. But, on the day of my wedding, all that changed. Thanks to Shab, for the first time in my life, I looked in the mirror and saw flawless beauty. Shab took her time to polish and perfect my face with her skilful hands. Pampering and polishing my face to perfection. I felt like royalty. I could see the jaws drop when I arrived at the ceremony. I saw many looks of approval. I felt like an angel. Thank you Shab for making my wedding day extra special.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rochelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Sheb was recommended to me by a friend and I am so delighted she was available for my wedding. Upon my first enquire I knew Sheb was going to be incredible. Sheb is so amazing, professional, and pleasant. Sheb made me look like the flawless bride I wanted to be. My makeup looked great all night and she uses top-notch products with no touch up needed. I highly recommend using Sheb, I guarantee you will be so happy you did

Sent on 10/10/2018

mary · Married on 07/29/2018

My mom is a wedding planner and so she always recommends Shab make-up service to her clients. So automatically Shab was my first choice to do my wedding make-up. She has experience working with brides and transforming them through her amazing make-up so I guess that is why she is so highly recommended my Mom. Shab knows her stuff and I mean she is a friendly person, easy to talk with and at the same time she made me feel comfortable and not nervous. Her make-up work transformed my wedding day and me feel so confident and beautiful. I thank you again Shab.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Casey · Married on 07/26/2018

My husband was the one who origanally found Shaband we decided to try her out. I was so glad we did. Our wedding was magical and I want more than anything to feel like a princess and Shabnew exactly how to make that happen. Even my bridesmaids looked like royalty she did 4 of us total and we all looked fabulous!!!

Britney G · Married on 06/27/2018

Amazing MakeUp artist

Shab is a true professional who is the best at bridal makeup guaranteed. I looked at other persons reviews and experiences here on wedding wire and I decided to use her. I was not disappointed. She gave me exactly how I envisioned my makeup look. Her price was affordable too. After my wedding I had a few ladies asking me who did my makeup. I immediately recommended Shab. Thanks again you are the best!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2018

My maid of honor was responsible for getting the makeup artist for my wedding. We made an appointment with Shab and I was in love with everything. She was a true professional who is worth every penny. Shab listened to my requirements and what I wanted and she delivered perfectly. The results were amazing and I looked so beautiful. When my husband saw me he told me right throughout the ceremony how beautiful I looked. Shab made my wedding day feel special. Thank and I will recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2017

I had Shab for my wedding makeup. She did me, my mom, and sister. I honestly could not say enough about her and her friend Lauren who did my hair. They were professional, personable, super accommodating, and did an amazing job on top of everything else. She made me look exactly how I imagined I would on my wedding day. Both her and Lauren made the morning of my wedding calming and organized and I feel like I was able to have such an amazing day because it started with them. She is the best, super happy that I went with her on my big day :)

Sent on 06/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

My biggest worry the day of my wedding was my severe acne scarring on my face, I have always been self conscious about my face and this was something I didn't have to worry about when Shab did my makeup! She made me feel like a super model yet it looked so natural. She took her time with her work and you could tell. I also had fake eyelashes applied which looked wonderful in my pictures!!! Highly recommended!!

Kareema · Married on 10/15/2016

My cousin left me in charge of planning her wedding, and I booked everything on time except for the makeup (I know right; how do I, a women forget to hire a makeup artist. That should have been the first thing on my list). It was hard finding a makeup artist that was of quality last minute. I was telling a random woman that I met in a boutique about my issue of finding a makeup artist and she referred me to Shab. I contacted Shab and she was more than delighted to help my cousin with a last minute consultation, and on the day of my cousin’s makeup she looked so beautiful and her natural beauty was enhanced on her special day. So thank you very much Shab. We really appreciated it.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Maddie · Married on 10/14/2016

I got my makeup done for my wedding a little while ago and was absolutely stunned with Shab's work! She was so sweet and made me look flawless. I am mostly impressed with how natural the look she gave me was but was still glamourous! She boosted my confidence 110%. Shab also took her time and didn't rush the makeup but yet got it done in more then enough time. She is truly a makeup lifesaver. For sure my favorite makeup artist!

Sent on 11/16/2016

I was so lucky when I found Shab online, I instantly booked with her and I couldn't be more glad that I did. Having a black tie wedding meant needing glamorous makeup and Shab did just that. She had me feeling stunning in front of my guests. Every girl deserves to feel beautiful on their big day! Shab was very relaxed and dedicated. She was on time and organized through the entire session. Her products were high quality and lasted all day, I was highly impressed. Thank you so much shab for the wonderful work you did!

Katrina · Married on 09/10/2016

So thankful we found Shab! I booked Shab's services after she did my makeup for my friend's wedding, which looked beautiful. She made us all look glam and natural at the same time. Shab was so easy-going and great to work with, I am so happy I booked her for my wedding. I loved my wedding makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids! Thank you Shab!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kim · Married on 08/20/2016

I'm so glad I contacted her for makeup! I could not have been more pleased! My makeup was so flawless that I literally did not wash my face that night lol. She applied my lashes flawlessly and made me look 10 years younger. I wish I could take her with me wherever I go, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2016

I never wear a ton of makeup in my daily lives and for my wedding day, I really needed a makeup artist who can give me an elevated and charming appearance without making me appear like someone else. I was also not really familiar with makeup and didn’t really know what looks good on me, so I really just entrusted it on someone else's hands.
    Shab Siarezi was the right choice for me as she was super organized and came with a team of makeup artists to pull from when she needed extra assistance on my wedding day. She was also knowledgeable on the makeup she used. She knew how to handle my super sensitive skin and use sweat-proof for my makeup.
    The job she did was outstanding: very subtle and soft and the result looked very fancy compared to what I usually wear. I was very lucky to have a makeup artist who is so talented and knowledgeable.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Cayla · Married on 08/06/2016

Shab is by far the best makeup artist around. No joke. I have had my makeup done by her twice, first was as a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding, she made us all look flawless! It was no doubt when setting up vendors for my wedding that Shab was going to be my makeup artist. She works quickly and efficiently but does an outstanding job. Thank you much Shab!

Margaret · Married on 07/30/2016

There are not enough words to express how wonderful Shab is! From the first day I met her to the day of my wedding everything was just perfect! I literally had no idea what look I wanted for my wedding and Shab made me look absolutely wonderful. She did the makeup for myself, both of my bridesmaids and my mother. I was married in July - on one of the most humid days and in the middle of a thunderstorm! My makeup never moved the entire night - in fact it was hard to get off at the end of the night! I loved everything! If you are looking for a makeup artist that is kind, caring, professional and most importantly skilled - then stop looking.. you found her!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Words cannot even explain how perfect Shab made my wedding day. My sister and I had our makeup down together and Shab had us so relaxed throughout the entire service! There was nothing better that feeling drop dead gorgeous while saying my vows, plus it made me a lot less nervous reading my two page long, incredibly cheesy vows when I knew I looked perfect! And the best part was that it was so subtle that no one could tell how much work she had to do to make me look so perfect. MY sister cried like a baby during her maid of honor speach and her makeup didnt even budge. I went to sleep with my makeup still on and in the morning it only needed a few minor touch ups and i was good for the next day as well!!!

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2016

Shab did my wedding in May after having done our makeup for my sister's wedding 2 years before. There were 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and me (the bride) who all had to be done before 8am. She brought an assistant with her and the two of them had 11 of us made up PERFECTLY in 3 hours. The day ended up being unseasonably warm and despite the ridiculous amount of sweating we all did (wedding dresses are HOT!), our faces stayed perfect. Midway through the cocktail hour, my fabulously gay assistant grabbed my arm and said "Girl, I don't know what's going on with your face, but it's working for me - you should do this more often" and his boyfriend emphatically agreed. Shab and her team are approved by the gays, and in my opinion, it doesn't get much better than that!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/07/2016

i am so happy I had Shab do my make-up for my wedding!! She was so sweet and professional, and her work is absolutely AMAZING! My make-up was flawless and stayed perfectly all day without touch-ups! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Linda · Married on 12/12/2015

One word, AMAZING!! I used Shab for my engagement shoot and for my wedding day. Everyone in my bridal party including myself looked elegant and flawless. I couldn't be happier with her work. She is super talented and great personality. She was very responsive whenever I reached out to her. Thank you for all you did :)

Sent on 12/18/2015

Cynthia · Married on 10/24/2015

WOW, never disappoints!
    My daughter and I have worked with Shab and her exquisite talents for over ten years - from Proms,reunions,formal photos to my daughters wedding.
    Shab has consistently been professional, (arranging of schedule, dates, time etc)
    Her talent is matched by her ability to listen to what her client envisions, keen eye and application.
    On the day of the wedding Shab did the makeup for ages 12 to Grandma, all were age appropriate, mirror friendly and hit the clients comfort level.
    Wedding guests went crazy for my daughters "look"
    Thank you, Shab for your spot on ability to hit the look for all,
    BTW - makeup stands up like magic, 12 plus hours.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Alison · Married on 10/03/2015

Shab did the make-up for myself, my three bridesmaids and the two mother's for my fall wedding. Everyone loved the way they turned out and felt very beautiful. Her attention to detail, specifically in the eyes (lashes, shadow, mascara, liner) is impeccable. She also used a foundation that has an airbrush finish and looked flawless for many hours. She was a pleasure to work with and I would happily recommend her to any of my friends and family. I was a very happy bride that felt beautiful after she was done!

Sent on 10/07/2015