Nearby Vendors to Consider

About NY | ARTISTRY

Featured in Style Me Pretty, Aisle Society, Elizabeth Anne Designs & more!

Dede is the founder of NY | Artistry. Following her years with MAC Cosmetics, she has gone on to apply makeup on hundreds of faces using cutting-edge techniques and creative application to turn our undressed faces into elegant ones. Whether its traditional makeup application or airbrush for those who desire a High Definition effect, Dede's skills have been requested for all types of events that include a clientele of all ages and ethnicity.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fake Lashes (4)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Dede was awesome to work with. Wedding day was 95 degrees and each girl to this day speaks of how our makeup didn’t budge. She made wedding morning fun and each maid more beautiful than the last. HIGHLY recommended to any future bride!!

Profile Picture User7373718, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Dede did such an amazing job on my make up! I was really skeptical about hiring someone to do my make up because my husband told me over and over not to have too much but Dede was amazing and made myself and all of my bridesmaids looks so naturally beautiful! I would highly recommend her for a beautiful natural glowing look for your special day!

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dede did my make up when i was a bridesmaid in a wedding 5 years ago. I tracked her down for my own wedding because she was so great!
Love the natural look she does. Felt like i had nothing on all iday, and it all stayed!!!!
Not only is she a great make up artist but she is so nice and down to earth!
Love Dede!!!

220x220 sq 1507663022228 20150630 harborclub0864
220x220 sq 1507662317060 img0756
220x220 sq 1465522186828

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Dede of NY Artistry is one of the most talented people I know. She handles her work with style and grace. She's so great with her clients. I would recommend her services to anyone who appreciates hard work and outstanding quality.

I have had the pleasure to work with Dede from NY Artistry on several jobs. She is not only a highly skilled artist, but a true professional. I have referred many clients to her and all have told me how wonderful she is. Something I already knew, but love to hear. I highly recommend her if you are looking for exceptional on your wedding day.

Northport, NY 11768   See On Map