Northport, NY 11768 Map · Phone number

About NY | ARTISTRY

Dede is the founder of NY | Artistry. Following her years with MAC Cosmetics, she has gone on to apply makeup on hundreds of faces using cutting-edge techniques and creative application to turn our undressed faces into elegant ones. Whether its traditional makeup application or airbrush for those who desire a High Definition effect, Dede's skills have been requested for all types of events that include a clientele of all ages and ethnicity.

Follow NY | ARTISTRY on

NY | ARTISTRY 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing and artistic

Where do I begin?! Dede is truly an artist. I got married 1/11/19 and one of the best decisions I made was hiring her to do my makeup. She transformed me into a knockout for my wedding day, making me feel truly confident and beautiful! She is so talented, accommodating, professional and a joy to spend time with. We all looked absolutely flawless and gorgeous. Do yourselves a favor and let Dede work her magic on you!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    NY | ARTISTRY 8
    NY | ARTISTRY 9

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing!!!

Dee Dee was absolutely amazing. She listen to everything I wanted done with my makeup and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!! Dee Dee will give you that amazing wedding glow you are looking for.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Kate

Kate Murray Parkhill · Married on 09/30/2018

A-maz-ing!!!

Where do I begin? Dede is amazing and so talented. I knew before I was even engaged that I wanted Dede to do my make up when the time finally came… And she did not disappoint! Dede understood what my vision was and was able to execute it perfectly. My make up lasted all day and all night, and I was not over done but I looked like my best possible self! My husband loved it too and that says a lot because he hates makeup! Dede also did a fantastic job with all my girls and made them feel special and absolutely beautiful. Dede has a gift that cannot be compared. Thank you Dede for everything!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

NY | ARTISTRY FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• LJ Makeup Artistry
    LJ Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dede of NY Artistry is one of the most talented people I know. She handles her work with style and grace. She's so great with her clients. I would recommend her services to anyone who appreciates hard work and outstanding quality.

• Stacy Doolan MUA - About Face Artistry
    Stacy Doolan MUA - About Face Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure to work with Dede from NY Artistry on several jobs. She is not only a highly skilled artist, but a true professional. I have referred many clients to her and all have told me how wonderful she is. Something I already knew, but love to hear. I highly recommend her if you are looking for exceptional on your wedding day.

• Northport, 11768 See on map