Northport, NY 11768 Map · Phone number

About NY | ARTISTRY

Dede is the founder of NY | Artistry. Following her years with MAC Cosmetics, she has gone on to apply makeup on hundreds of faces using cutting-edge techniques and creative application to turn our undressed faces into elegant ones. Whether its traditional makeup application or airbrush for those who desire a High Definition effect, Dede's skills have been requested for all types of events that include a clientele of all ages and ethnicity.

Follow NY | ARTISTRY on

alexisjuneweddingslonesomevalleyweddings 243
img5937

70 Reviews for NY | ARTISTRY

Rebeccca · Married on 09/07/2018

Dee was awesome to work with and I’m not only talking about day of. I was worried about picking a makeup artist because I have sensitive eyes and no longer wear makeup. I researched and called countless makeup artists and I really liked her work after seeing her page on Instagram as well as the job she did on one of my coworkers on her wedding day. Prior to my big day, Dee went above and beyond to recommend, prepurchase products and put me at ease with solutions of how best to make me feel comfortable . I was so happy she was free on my wedding day and willing to be so helpful!

NY | ARTISTRY 1
    NY | ARTISTRY 2
    NY | ARTISTRY 3

Jenn · Married on 08/24/2018

Dede is AMAZING. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She gets exactly what you are looking for when you describe your style and is able to work her magic to bring out your best features. My make-up lasted my entire wedding and looked as good as it did when she first did it, which was no easy feat for a humid August day. She is so, so talented at what she does. Dede is also extremely professional- she is very prompt with email replies and keeps things organized, which is a huge help to a bride planning a wedding. Simply put, she is the best and my wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Kate · Married on 08/03/2018

Dede listened to all of my needs/concerns and made me the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! And also made all of my bridesmaids and my mother look spectacular too! 100% recommend!

NY | ARTISTRY FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• LJ Makeup Artistry
    LJ Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dede of NY Artistry is one of the most talented people I know. She handles her work with style and grace. She's so great with her clients. I would recommend her services to anyone who appreciates hard work and outstanding quality.

• Stacy Doolan MUA - About Face Artistry
    Stacy Doolan MUA - About Face Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure to work with Dede from NY Artistry on several jobs. She is not only a highly skilled artist, but a true professional. I have referred many clients to her and all have told me how wonderful she is. Something I already knew, but love to hear. I highly recommend her if you are looking for exceptional on your wedding day.

• Northport, NY 11768 See on map