Nearby Vendors to Consider

About NY | ARTISTRY

Featured in Style Me Pretty, Aisle Society, Elizabeth Anne Designs & more!

Dede is the founder of NY | Artistry. Following her years with MAC Cosmetics, she has gone on to apply makeup on hundreds of faces using cutting-edge techniques and creative application to turn our undressed faces into elegant ones. Whether its traditional makeup application or airbrush for those who desire a High Definition effect, Dede's skills have been requested for all types of events that include a clientele of all ages and ethnicity.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

todo alt text
Makeup (3)
Airbrush Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)

Dede was absolutely fabulous! She made my bridal party and I feel our best by providing such beautiful work. She was so accommodating and truly listened to the vision I had that I couldn’t find with any other MUA. She was able to complete a bridal party of 12 with ample time for pictures. I’m so thrilled with her work! I highly recommend her and her services

Profile Picture Lea, 3/24/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aside from the fact that Dede's work is absolutely flawless; she was easy to communicate with and responded quickly, arrived promptly the day-of, and was very time efficient. She came highly recommended to me and now I will highly recommend her to future brides! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dede is easy to get in touch with and very personable. She’s totally professional but still makes you feel completely comfortable. She can do anything. She can give you that sweet, natural beauty look, or she can glam you up - or anything in between! Regardless, she’ll make you look the most gorgeous you’ve ever looked.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/4/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1507663022228 20150630 harborclub0864
220x220 sq 1507662317060 img0756
220x220 sq 1465522186828

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Dede of NY Artistry is one of the most talented people I know. She handles her work with style and grace. She's so great with her clients. I would recommend her services to anyone who appreciates hard work and outstanding quality.

I have had the pleasure to work with Dede from NY Artistry on several jobs. She is not only a highly skilled artist, but a true professional. I have referred many clients to her and all have told me how wonderful she is. Something I already knew, but love to hear. I highly recommend her if you are looking for exceptional on your wedding day.

Northport , NY 11768   See On Map