Williston Park, Williston Park, NY 11596 Map · Phone number

About Divine Artistry

Divine Artistry is a wedding makeup company in Williston Park, New York, that specializes in on-location bridal makeup services in Long Island. Owner Donna Giafranesco has more than 10 years in the beauty industry, and understands the importance of looking and feeling beautiful on your wedding day. Divine Artistry is professional, reliable, and its mission is to offer a personal beauty experience for you and your wedding party in a calm and comfortable space.

The team of licensed makeup artists from Divine Artistry are passionate and will work closely with you and your bridesmaids to ensure your look is perfect for your wedding and special events. Packages include lash application, a detailed consultation, and bridal trials are available prior to your wedding day. Other services offered by Divine Artistry include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Putting the veil on
IMG0710

47 Reviews for Divine Artistry

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2017

My experience with Donna for my wedding was amazing! I had 2 other makeup trials before Donna and 3rd time was a charm! I loved my trial and how I looked like myself but with more enhanced beauty. On my wedding day, I asked Donna to do my makeup a little differently than what we did for the trial and it came out gorgeous and just how I wanted it! I totally trusted her with my makeup that day and I got so many compliments about how the makeup was just enough and it didn't look over done. Donna also did a beautiful job on my 2 bridesmaids and my mom! Everyone loved their makeup. Donna is a very professional makeup artist, punctual, reliable and so friendly! She makes you feel calm and at ease on one of the most important days of your life! I highly recommend her! Thank you again!! :)

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • T Marie

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2017

Donna was the 2nd mua I visited, when I seen my then fiance after the trial, he immediately said book her now. I waited until later in the evening to see how long it lasted & how it felt on my face etc. Later in the evening I found myself still looking in the mirror amazed her wonderful work--that was when I booked her. Because I loved her work so much, I told her that I wanted to book her but we never discussed prices until about a week or so later which was about 2 weeks before the wedding. I have a wedding to attend in a few weeks & was ready to have her do my makeup for then, but then remembered it is out of town, wish I can put her & her airbrush machine in my pocket.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ali · Married on 04/04/2015

I just had my wedding and I booked Donna to do my makeup along with a big bridal party of 9. When I went for the trial I immediately felt comfortable. She is very warm and friendly. She did an excellent job for my wedding day. My makeup looked great on camera and lasted the whole night. She was extremely professional, punctual, and talented. I highly recommend Donna! :)

Sent on 04/06/2015

Divine Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed

• Maine Wedding Films, LLC
    Maine Wedding Films, LLC Wedding Videographers

A+!

• At Your Service Hair Studio
    At Your Service Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Being a hairdresser that specializes in weddings I have worked with many "makeup artists" in the past! Donna really is the best in the business! She has truly perfected her craft and there is a reason why her clients have nothing but rave reviews for her. I know when my brides use Divine Artistry their makeup is flawless and stays all night long, and I really do look forward to the weddings we book together!

• P&R Entertainment