61 Woods Ave, Malverne, NY 11565 Map · Phone number

About Nelson D'Leon Designs

Nelson D'Leon Designs, Maria Eugenia LTD. is a New York based company operating in the Bridal industry since 1988. We have worked with prestigious designers and showcased our merchandise in bridal stores all over the world. For over 20 years we have aqcuired the knowledge and skill to provide high quality service that ensures our clients that they are in the best hands.

NDL12
ndl1
ndl10

11 Reviews for Nelson D'Leon Designs

Larysa · Married on 11/23/2013

I love Elizabeth and Maria. They made sure that my bridesmaids, my mom and I all looked gorgeous on my wedding day. They were very attentive, responded to questions and concerns quickly and made me feel at ease on my wedding day. The only down side is that there was a decision made to straighten the hair of one of my bridesmaids on that day. She happens to have super curly hair and the agreement was that her hair will be left in its natural curl and styled that way. Unfortunately, because her hair was straightened we were very late to church. However, that did not ruin our day and I was still happy about how beautiful everyone looked. Maria and Elizabeth are very talented and I would recommend their services any day!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Paola · Married on 06/23/2012

They are awesome! They have exceptional skills when it comes to hair and make-up! Oh and they tweeze my eye brows too. I can't get them done anywhere else anymore, its just not the same... They are great willing to work around my schedule. If I do not like something they are more than welcome to change it. i love them, will go to them again Hands down.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Suzana · Married on 06/17/2012

I absolutely loved the way I looked for my wedding thanks to nelson d'leon designs!!!! The way my make up came out was so fresh and elegant. I would recommend anyone and everyone to use nelson d'leon designs for any occasion whether it be a wedding, party, event or even just a night out on the town with friends.

Sent on 06/28/2012