Nelson D'Leon Designs Reviews

11 | Malverne, NY

11 Reviews for Nelson D'Leon Designs

Larysa · Married on 11/23/2013

I love Elizabeth and Maria. They made sure that my bridesmaids, my mom and I all looked gorgeous on my wedding day. They were very attentive, responded to questions and concerns quickly and made me feel at ease on my wedding day. The only down side is that there was a decision made to straighten the hair of one of my bridesmaids on that day. She happens to have super curly hair and the agreement was that her hair will be left in its natural curl and styled that way. Unfortunately, because her hair was straightened we were very late to church. However, that did not ruin our day and I was still happy about how beautiful everyone looked. Maria and Elizabeth are very talented and I would recommend their services any day!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Paola · Married on 06/23/2012

They are awesome! They have exceptional skills when it comes to hair and make-up! Oh and they tweeze my eye brows too. I can't get them done anywhere else anymore, its just not the same... They are great willing to work around my schedule. If I do not like something they are more than welcome to change it. i love them, will go to them again Hands down.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Suzana · Married on 06/17/2012

I absolutely loved the way I looked for my wedding thanks to nelson d'leon designs!!!! The way my make up came out was so fresh and elegant. I would recommend anyone and everyone to use nelson d'leon designs for any occasion whether it be a wedding, party, event or even just a night out on the town with friends.

Sent on 06/28/2012

ERIKA · Married on 06/03/2012

LA ATENCIÓN DE NELSON ES MUY BUENA, LES RECOMIENDO MUCHO SI DESEAN TENER EL MATRIMONIO DE SUS SUEÑOS.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Ariana · Married on 05/13/2006

I had an overall amazing experience with the caring and dedicated staff of the Nelson D'Leon Designs! I have never felt more beautiful on such a special day. Thank You!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/11/2006

Elizabeth did my hair and makeup and I was in love with her style, ever since she did my trial. She came to my house for the trial, then went to my hotel room the day of the wedding. Completely HASSLE FREE! it was amazing. completely worth over penny. if i need a party or a hair pin from them i just give them a call and they are at my house in a flash. I LOVE NELSON D'Leon Designs!

Love,
    Jennifer Chen

Sent on 07/07/2012

Patti · Married on 12/07/2002

The best hair and makeup!!! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Nelson! I would recommend them to everyone! My sister was married in Sept. 2011 and she had Nelson D'Leon Designs come and they did our hair for the wedding and again it was wonderful!! I love them! I wish they could do my hair everyday!!!

Sent on 06/09/2012

these guys are absolutely amazing. such a talented mother daughter combo. i had my hair and make up done by them and i looked fantastic for my wedding day. my pictures came out beautiful. thanks Marie!

Sent on 07/06/2012

I was so glad when I booked Marie for my wedding day. Everything was such a hassle but that was literally the easiest part about getting married and not having to worry about how my hair and makeup would look because I hired the best! most amazing woman. She helped me put my dress on, and she definitely made me look and feel like a princess. Thank you very much. Such a talented artist.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

Hiring Maria and Elizabeth to do the hair and makeup for me and some of my wedding party was a no-brainer. My sister used them for her wedding so I knew when it was my turn, no question I'd be using them. They both do a truly amazing job of making you look like the best version of you. They are a pleasure to work with and Maria is a true artist.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Karen · Married on 07/16/2011

Elizabeth and Maria have done my hair makeup and eyebrows various times for different events that I have attended and also my big wedding day!! They are great at what they do and they always made me look over the top gorgeous!! I am truly amazed with their work every time and they always go above and beyond for me, They are such professionals and I hope they make others as happy and satisfied as I am.

Sent on 06/27/2012