Perfectly Madeup by Milena

On location,Tri-state, Worldwide On-site airbrush makeup artist, NY, Baldwin, NY 11510 Map · Phone number

About Perfectly Madeup by Milena

Milena is a passionate self-taught Make-up Artist. Her love for make-up began about 7 years ago she was intrigued by the colors of shadows and she started reading and watching you tube guru's, Pretty soon she was practicing on herself, and on all of her family and friends, today she is a freelance makeup artist for Elizabeth Arden and runs a successful business doing what she truly loves, Milena loves to make her clients feel beautiful and confident for any event, her passion is making women smile, her motto is "make-up only enhances the beauty we were naturally given". She is committed to meeting her client's needs. As a result, a high percentage of her business is from repeat customers and referrals. She would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Allow Milena to perfectly make you up!

Follow Perfectly Madeup by Milena on

photo41
lari
beforeandafter6

9 Reviews for Perfectly Madeup by Milena

I cannot say enough good things about Milena! She did my makeup for my wedding day as well as my mother's and my sister's. We were all so happy with her work. It's so important to look like the best version of yourself on your wedding day and not like a totally different person! She listened to my requests and surpassed my expectations. I've had my makeup done professionally by 4 other people but never did I leave happy so if I'm praising her and it was my wedding day (when a woman is most particular) you know she did an amazing job. She made us feel so at ease and even helped us bring stuff to the car! Truly just a great person and awesome at what she does.

Sent on 07/08/2016

I could not have asked for a more talented, attentive and professional makeup artist!! I knew right away after my trial that Milena was the perfect makeup artist for me!! Not only did she amaze me for my trial, but she did all of our makeup for my sisters wedding, and my makeup for my boudoir shoot and bachelorette party!! I am beyond thrilled with all of her incredible talented work. I LOVE referring her to anyone that needs a great makeup artist. She replies to my questions so quickly and her products were top notch, and worked with my skin perfectly. If there were any concerns or changes, she would get what I needed for my skin or what worked best for my look (She even purchased an eyebrow pencil that I love using, and was able to use it for all of my sessions!).
    My wedding day was a very rushed morning and she managed to do makeup for 13, YES 13 ladies, and everyone looked so glamorous!!! Not only is her makeup beautifully done, but her personality shines inside and out. She kept everyone calm and smiling on my wedding!
    I cannot wait to find an excuse to have her do my makeup for a future event!!! Kisses!!! xoxoxo :)

Sent on 11/03/2015

Susan · Married on 05/05/2013

I really enjoyed everything about my experience with Milena. She did a great job with my make up. She was very professional and attentive to my requests. Her work space was very clean and neat, and she used products that worked great with my skin. I look forward to coming back to her for future events !

Sent on 05/09/2013

Perfectly Madeup by Milena FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• On location,Tri-state, Worldwide, On-site airbrush makeup artist, NY Baldwin, 11510 See on map