NY | ARTISTRY Reviews

70 | Northport, NY

70 Reviews for NY | ARTISTRY

70 NY | ARTISTRY Reviews

Rebeccca · Married on 09/07/2018

Dee was awesome to work with and I’m not only talking about day of. I was worried about picking a makeup artist because I have sensitive eyes and no longer wear makeup. I researched and called countless makeup artists and I really liked her work after seeing her page on Instagram as well as the job she did on one of my coworkers on her wedding day. Prior to my big day, Dee went above and beyond to recommend, prepurchase products and put me at ease with solutions of how best to make me feel comfortable . I was so happy she was free on my wedding day and willing to be so helpful!

NY | ARTISTRY 1
    NY | ARTISTRY 2
    NY | ARTISTRY 3

Jenn · Married on 08/24/2018

Dede is AMAZING. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She gets exactly what you are looking for when you describe your style and is able to work her magic to bring out your best features. My make-up lasted my entire wedding and looked as good as it did when she first did it, which was no easy feat for a humid August day. She is so, so talented at what she does. Dede is also extremely professional- she is very prompt with email replies and keeps things organized, which is a huge help to a bride planning a wedding. Simply put, she is the best and my wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Kate · Married on 08/03/2018

Dede listened to all of my needs/concerns and made me the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! And also made all of my bridesmaids and my mother look spectacular too! 100% recommend!

Georgia · Married on 06/30/2018

Dede was awesome to work with. Wedding day was 95 degrees and each girl to this day speaks of how our makeup didn’t budge. She made wedding morning fun and each maid more beautiful than the last. HIGHLY recommended to any future bride!!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/08/2018

Dede did such an amazing job on my make up! I was really skeptical about hiring someone to do my make up because my husband told me over and over not to have too much but Dede was amazing and made myself and all of my bridesmaids looks so naturally beautiful! I would highly recommend her for a beautiful natural glowing look for your special day!

Jayna · Married on 06/01/2018

Dede did my make up when i was a bridesmaid in a wedding 5 years ago. I tracked her down for my own wedding because she was so great!
    Love the natural look she does. Felt like i had nothing on all iday, and it all stayed!!!!
    Not only is she a great make up artist but she is so nice and down to earth!
    Love Dede!!!

• bresarus

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

I literally can't think of anyone else even close to being as amazing as Dede is. She had a lot of personalities to deal with with my bridal party and a lot of girls set in their own makeup ways and everyone came out absolutely stunning. She listens to your concerns and has magic in her fingertips. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Book her now!!!!!

Lea · Married on 03/24/2018

Dede was absolutely fabulous! She made my bridal party and I feel our best by providing such beautiful work. She was so accommodating and truly listened to the vision I had that I couldn’t find with any other MUA. She was able to complete a bridal party of 12 with ample time for pictures. I’m so thrilled with her work! I highly recommend her and her services

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2017

Aside from the fact that Dede's work is absolutely flawless; she was easy to communicate with and responded quickly, arrived promptly the day-of, and was very time efficient. She came highly recommended to me and now I will highly recommend her to future brides! Thank you again!

Meghan · Married on 11/04/2017

Dede is easy to get in touch with and very personable. She’s totally professional but still makes you feel completely comfortable. She can do anything. She can give you that sweet, natural beauty look, or she can glam you up - or anything in between! Regardless, she’ll make you look the most gorgeous you’ve ever looked.

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for making my day so amazing! Seriously, I could not have been more happy with how my makeup and all of my girls makeup came out the day of. Highly recommended!

NY | ARTISTRY 4
    NY | ARTISTRY 5

Mallory Jade · Married on 10/14/2017

Dede has done my makeup for other friends of mines weddings. I always love how it turns out! I couldn’t wait for her to do my makeup for my special day. She made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful!

Deniz · Married on 10/08/2017

I was delighted with the make-up services I received from Dede Tosun for my wedding. She did an amazing job! She was pleasant while doing my makeup and an over-all sweet person. She listened to the colors and "look" that I was going for and followed through with my wishes, while also adding her professional recommendations. I looked amazing! And everyone complemented me on my make-up and how pretty I looked as the bride.

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2017

De was great!!! She made not only myself, bridal party, mother and even my grandmother feel beautiful!!! I would recommend her for any event!!!

jen · Married on 09/23/2017

Dee Dee was awesome. My entire family looked beautiful. No one looked too made up, we all looked natural yet spectacular. My mom, sisters and myself were all thrilled. Dee Dee is the best

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2017

Dede is absolutely amazing!! My makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day. Dede and Stacey made every single girl look gorgeous!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2017

I knew Dede was the makeup artist I wanted to use for my wedding from even before my trial for my engagement session after seeing her previous work. She is personable, patient, and incredibly easy to work with. I am still receiving compliments on how amazing my makeup looked at my wedding! I had a large bridal party (13 girls plus myself, MOB, and my brother's girlfriend). Everyone looked stunning and we were all done with plenty of time to hang out before the photographer arrived. I am so glad I choose Dede (NyArtistry) to work with for my wedding day. I recommend her to anyone!

Jamie · Married on 09/09/2017

Dede was great and made me and all my bridesmaids feel beautiful on my wedding day! Definitely recommend!

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Dede and her team are amazing! I absolutely knew I had to have her do my wedding makeup after being a bridesmaid in one of her weddings. She does the most stunning and natural makeup, its absolutely perfect for weddings. Highly recommend!!!

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Charissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Dede was referred to me by a friend and she was amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and all my bridesmaids were so impressed by her. I have events coming up and intend to use her going forward! She made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day.

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2017

I couldn't of been more pleased with my choice of Dede for my wedding day. She is amazing at what she does and we all loved her company. Her prices are the best around. Especially if you have a big wedding party the dresses, hair & makeup adds up and Dedes prices plus the work she does is just unbelievable. She makes you look so natural which is what most brides want on their special day. I couldn't say enough great things about Dede. You wont be disappointed! :)

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2016

Dede was amazing!! My makeup came out perfect for my wedding day and lasted the whole night. She made me feel like a princess. I still get compliments on how my makeup came out that day!! She also did my mom's makeup and my bridesmaids -- all looked beautiful! I will continue to use Dede and recommend her to all my friends and family. She's a true artist and a professional.

Taryn · Married on 10/08/2016

Dede did an amazing job on my wedding day in Montauk. Myself, my bridesmaids and mother all looked had flawless faces that lasted more than 12 plus hours. We got compliments throughout the day on our make-up. Dede was very easy to work with, reliable and had a great pace while doing 10 girl's makeup. I would recommend her services to any bride looking for a makeup artist for their wedding day. She is great!

Jillian · Married on 07/02/2016

Dede was amazing! We all looked so beautiful and she was so easy going and helped make the whole morning go smoothly!