67 Reviews for NY | ARTISTRY

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
66 NY | ARTISTRY Reviews

Dede was awesome to work with. Wedding day was 95 degrees and each girl to this day speaks of how our makeup didn’t budge. She made wedding morning fun and each maid more beautiful than the last. HIGHLY recommended to any future bride!!

Profile Picture User7373718, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Dede did such an amazing job on my make up! I was really skeptical about hiring someone to do my make up because my husband told me over and over not to have too much but Dede was amazing and made myself and all of my bridesmaids looks so naturally beautiful! I would highly recommend her for a beautiful natural glowing look for your special day!

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dede did my make up when i was a bridesmaid in a wedding 5 years ago. I tracked her down for my own wedding because she was so great!
Love the natural look she does. Felt like i had nothing on all iday, and it all stayed!!!!
Not only is she a great make up artist but she is so nice and down to earth!
Love Dede!!!

Profile Picture Jayna, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I literally can't think of anyone else even close to being as amazing as Dede is. She had a lot of personalities to deal with with my bridal party and a lot of girls set in their own makeup ways and everyone came out absolutely stunning. She listens to your concerns and has magic in her fingertips. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Book her now!!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dede was absolutely fabulous! She made my bridal party and I feel our best by providing such beautiful work. She was so accommodating and truly listened to the vision I had that I couldn’t find with any other MUA. She was able to complete a bridal party of 12 with ample time for pictures. I’m so thrilled with her work! I highly recommend her and her services

Profile Picture Lea, 3/24/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aside from the fact that Dede's work is absolutely flawless; she was easy to communicate with and responded quickly, arrived promptly the day-of, and was very time efficient. She came highly recommended to me and now I will highly recommend her to future brides! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dede is easy to get in touch with and very personable. She’s totally professional but still makes you feel completely comfortable. She can do anything. She can give you that sweet, natural beauty look, or she can glam you up - or anything in between! Regardless, she’ll make you look the most gorgeous you’ve ever looked.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for making my day so amazing! Seriously, I could not have been more happy with how my makeup and all of my girls makeup came out the day of. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dede has done my makeup for other friends of mines weddings. I always love how it turns out! I couldn’t wait for her to do my makeup for my special day. She made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful!

Profile Picture Mallory Jade, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

De was great!!! She made not only myself, bridal party, mother and even my grandmother feel beautiful!!! I would recommend her for any event!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dee Dee was awesome. My entire family looked beautiful. No one looked too made up, we all looked natural yet spectacular. My mom, sisters and myself were all thrilled. Dee Dee is the best

Profile Picture jen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dede is absolutely amazing!! My makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day. Dede and Stacey made every single girl look gorgeous!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I knew Dede was the makeup artist I wanted to use for my wedding from even before my trial for my engagement session after seeing her previous work. She is personable, patient, and incredibly easy to work with. I am still receiving compliments on how amazing my makeup looked at my wedding! I had a large bridal party (13 girls plus myself, MOB, and my brother's girlfriend). Everyone looked stunning and we were all done with plenty of time to hang out before the photographer arrived. I am so glad I choose Dede (NyArtistry) to work with for my wedding day. I recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dede was great and made me and all my bridesmaids feel beautiful on my wedding day! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dede and her team are amazing! I absolutely knew I had to have her do my wedding makeup after being a bridesmaid in one of her weddings. She does the most stunning and natural makeup, its absolutely perfect for weddings. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dede was referred to me by a friend and she was amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and all my bridesmaids were so impressed by her. I have events coming up and intend to use her going forward! She made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Charissa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't of been more pleased with my choice of Dede for my wedding day. She is amazing at what she does and we all loved her company. Her prices are the best around. Especially if you have a big wedding party the dresses, hair & makeup adds up and Dedes prices plus the work she does is just unbelievable. She makes you look so natural which is what most brides want on their special day. I couldn't say enough great things about Dede. You wont be disappointed! :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Dede was amazing!! My makeup came out perfect for my wedding day and lasted the whole night. She made me feel like a princess. I still get compliments on how my makeup came out that day!! She also did my mom's makeup and my bridesmaids -- all looked beautiful! I will continue to use Dede and recommend her to all my friends and family. She's a true artist and a professional.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dede did an amazing job on my wedding day in Montauk. Myself, my bridesmaids and mother all looked had flawless faces that lasted more than 12 plus hours. We got compliments throughout the day on our make-up. Dede was very easy to work with, reliable and had a great pace while doing 10 girl's makeup. I would recommend her services to any bride looking for a makeup artist for their wedding day. She is great!

Profile Picture User7372390, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dede was amazing! We all looked so beautiful and she was so easy going and helped make the whole morning go smoothly!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dede was calm, focused and incredibly responsive to my exact preference of makeup style! If I ever need my makeup done again for something small or for a big event she would be the only one I would ever call. A complete professional as well as personable!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dede was fantastic! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous, and I loved my wedding day makeup! She was professional, experienced, & flexible throughout the entire process. Thank you for making us beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jody, 10/30/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Dede is extremely talented. As an older bride, I wanted to look spectacular on my wedding day, and she accomplished that. Thanks to her, I looked (and felt) twenty years younger -- and I received tons of compliments from my guests who said my makeup looked flawless and NATURAL, exactly what I was going for. She also did my four daughters' makeup and they all looked stunning. Her patience and calm demeanor put us all at ease on the day of, and so I highly recommend her service.

Profile Picture Claudia, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Dede is unbelievable!!!! My girls and I all looked amazing and our makeup lasted throughout a night of dancing. Dede really knows makeup and how to make someone look beautiful. When planning a wedding there are so many "what ifs" but if you book with Dede your makeup will not be one of those. She is amazing!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/9/15, 10 Reviews