Model Physique Reviews

View more information

• Lindsey
    Lindsey G. Married on 06/05/2021

Body-Positive Community Support

Whether it's your first time using a personal training service or you're looking to add variety to your existing workout plan, Physique By Maddy will provide physical results, easy-to-incorporate lifestyle changes, and positive energy to help you feel good in your own skin.

The Physique By Maddy jump rope challenge was such an eye-opener for me...I never would have thought that I could get such an amazing workout and mental reset in the comfort of my own home. In addition to feeling stronger, building stamina, improving coordination, and shedding some lbs, I absolutely love the community focus. Having a group of women from all kinds of backgrounds encourage me, hold me accountable, and celebrate my successes (in addition to the individualized support and tips/tricks from the Physique By Maddy coaches) was such a motivator to stay active and push myself just past my comfort zone.

Model Physique's reply:

we were SO proud you for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. we can't wait for your big day!!!
  • Pamela
    Pamela H. Married on 02/13/2021

Model Physique helped me get on track with my diet and exercise!

Model Physique was very encouraging and supportive! She gave greens suggestions to help me reach my diet and exercise goals!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey C. Married on 02/09/2021

Maddy genuinely wants you to succeed.

Maddy is so informative and passionate about helping you create a healthy lifestyle. I love her accountability program because it prepares you for life without a trainer, creating a new habit of leading with a healthy mindset. I also love her fun ways of getting you active like her jump rope challenges! Thank you Maddy!
    Liz Married on 12/16/2020

Very rewarding experience

It was a great experience and would recommend to anyone
  • Maggie
    Maggie H. Married on 11/22/2019

Obsessed! Highly recommend and will return!

I worked with Model Physique leading up to my big day and my expectations were completely surpassed. I did both the 21 day reset and the 90 day program. Not only did I reach my physical goals but I felt incredible, my confidence grew 10x. Maddy was incredibly attentive, encouraging and informative. My relationship with food and exercise has completely shifted since working with Maddy; I used to dread working out and making the “healthy choice”, now my body craves movement and I am so excited to experiment with all of Model Physique’s recipes. I am so grateful to have found Model Physique. Highly recommend!

Model Physique's reply:

you showed up and put in the work!!! we are so proud of you!!!! Maggie complete the program not once, not twice, but THREE times xx
    Becca Married on 10/28/2019

Model Physique is the best!

I have been doing virtual training sessions regularly with Model Physique for over a year and it has far exceeded my expectations. Maddy got me ready for my big day and I’ve since continued to do virtual training with her. I’ve seen incredible results in my muscle tone, energy and confidence. Her workouts are unique, fun and challenging all at once and her energy is infectious. She keeps you engaged and motivated every session. Maddy is enthusiastic and thoughtful in her creation of content and training approach. I also highly recommend the Model Physique nutritional accountability program. The recipes are delicious and helped me to improve my overall health and wellness. I absolutely love Model Physique and I’m in the best shape of my life!

BECCA!

Where do I start? Day 1 you showed up with your game face on. Ready to change your body and eating habits. I have had so much fun watching you commit to yourself. As a trainer, I am thrilled to show up for someone showing up for themselves.

maddy x
    Hillary Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

Maddy is great to work with to help get you ready for any big event ! her personalized coaching keeps you accountable and gives you lasting habits for the future .

Hillary-

LOVED working with you! You were dedicated to your goals. You were eager to achieve them which made coaching you a breeze. wish you the best. x
  • Savanna
    Savanna J. Married on 10/15/2020

Great experience!!!

It was absolutely wonderful to work with Maddy. She was great at pushing me and giving great motivation. It was just what I needed.
  • Veronica
    Veronica Getting married on 11/03/2021

just what I needed

Hi- I am pretty well versed when it come to my fitness routine. However, I love a good snack and late night meal. Maddy helped talked me through those late night cravings to help me get ready for my big day!!!

I knew I had to take a photo of my meal and send it to her, so this made me not want to cheat. haha