Pasadena, CA, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jenna Marie Beauty

Jenna Marie Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Los Angeles, California. With over 20 years of experience, this expert professional has worked with some of Hollywood’s most elite celebrities. Now, she provides that red carpet service to her clients, creating an elegant and luxurious experience. No matter your preferred style, this artist is here to cater to all your beauty needs.

Jenna Marie Beauty offers a wealth of cosmetic services. For a more creative, experimental setting, clients can choose to have a hair or makeup trial with Jenna and her team. As an on-site beauty service, Jenna gets you ready at your venue, saving you precious time on your special day. Groups can also be catered to for a more fun-filled, collective experience.

Follow Jenna Marie Beauty on
amybrighter 51 1911237 159449917582288

3 Reviews for Jenna Marie Beauty

Mary S · Married on 09/26/2020

She did an awesome job!

I hired Jenna last minute after we had to scrap our original wedding east coast wedding plans due to covid and instead decided to elope in Los Angeles. I opted not to do a trial, but Jenna kindly spoke with me on the phone about all my hair and makeup preferences. A week before my wedding, she emailed me with all the specifics about the hair/makeup process and made sure she really understood my hair. I have really frizzy hair and I was worried about it, but on the day of Jenna spent about an hour making it the smoothest I have ever seen it!! The makeup was just what I wanted, it looked natural but covered up all my stress breakouts perfectly. I just can't overstate how nice she is. She left me with a goody bag of hair/makeup touch up products and a handwritten note!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Jenna Marie Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! I’m so happy I could help make your day special. We conquered that frizz!!! It was so wonderful meeting you and working with you. You looked absolutely radiant!! Congratulations Mrs.!!!!

Megan Piwonski · Married on 09/21/2019

Where to begin

Where to begin? I had THE BEST experience with Jenna on my wedding day! Pre-wedding, Jenna did my trial makeup. I explained to her what I was looking for and she exceeded my expectations. I knew I was in good hands due to her incredible resume. On my wedding day her calm, fun, and sweet personality was exactly what this nervous bride needed. She is super professional and works with the best makeup brands. Throughout pictures and before walking down the aisle, Jenna was there touching up my makeup and making sure I was FLAWLESS. For the entire hot September day, my makeup stayed on...even through tears and sweat! My favorite memory was when she asked me if I had my somethings borrowed/blue/old/new and I said actually all I have is new. She gave me a little blue ponytail holder and said "here is your something old, blue, and borrowed". A gesture so small but it meant the world to me. She will 100% make the day about YOU and will make you feel beautiful. You will not regret using Jenna Marie Beauty!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Jenna Marie Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup