Dez Penaloza Makeup

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

Dez Penaloza is an award-winning luxury wedding makeup artist based in Los Angeles, California. With over 10 years of experience doing makeup, Dez specializes in airbrush makeup and a soft glam look. She loves to make complexions look as flawless as possible and have you and your crew looking and feeling your best. Dez offers a personalized experience that will make it feel like you are having an old friend doing your makeup and provides a stress-free, easy-going environment.

All beauty packages include a pre-wedding trial, so there are no surprises on the big day. Dez will also work with you, your planner, and the photographer, to make a schedule for beauty services and ensure that you and your bridal party are running on time for that first look or straight to the ceremony.

Looking for hairstyling also? Depending on your group size, Dez does both hair and makeup, or she teams up with hairstylist/BFF April Hall (check out their biz, D+A Bridal).

• Woman-owned

• I
    Irina K. Married on 09/24/2022

10/10 recommend for flawless makeup

I hired Dez to do the makeup for my wedding (myself, bridesmaids, and some family) and could not recommend her enough! Not only is she absolutely delightful, she's incredible with makeup!! I was so pleased with how everything turned out both in real life and in photos. I was especially excited to have found Dez because she uses airbrush foundation, which I find to look less cakey/more natural. She was fun, super easy to work with, and the end result was flawless. If you're lucky enough that she's available on your date, book her asap!!
    Stephanie P. Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What are you waiting for?! Hire her!

There are no words that can describe how great it was working with Desiree! From the first message with her, she made it easy. I knew I wanted to hire her when I saw her studio, it was welcoming and unique just like her. She worked on my family members plus myself for my wedding and each of us looked our best without looking over done. If you are looking to hire Desiree to do your hair or makeup for any special day, then send a message and hire her because is truly the best.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay K. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't think twice - Hire Dez!

Dez was absolutely incredible! She did the makeup for me, 4 bridesmaids, my SIL, and my mom at my wedding. She is amazingly gifted, making all of us look like our best selves with makeup that lasted the entire day & night. One of my bridesmaids had too much fun to take her makeup off (oopsies!) and still looked flawless the next morning! She also has the BEST presence/vibe to calm any pre-wedding nerves. She is truly a fantastic person with an incredible artistic gift and we were all so happy with how we looked. She was also very professional and responsive along the way - which is vital for wedding planning. Literally could not have been happier with my decision to hire Dez!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Los Angeles, California Los Angeles, CA, 90026
4155198715
Location of (Dez Penaloza Makeup)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding