Cashmere Hair®

Beverly Hills, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We provide you with professional & quality clip-in hair extensions to achieve the wedding hair of your dreams!

• INSTANT LENGTH
  • CREATES VOLUME
  • 100% REMY HUMAN HAIR
  • PREMIUM QUALITY HAIR
  • HEALTHIER LOOKING
  • ZERO DAMAGE
  • EASY & FAST
  • NO SALON REQUIRED

Cashmere Hair extensions are worn by thousands of happy women all around the world.

You could be one of them!

We offer:

Seamless Clip In Hair Extension:

Classic Clip In Hair Extensions:

Real Hair Ponytails:

Volumizer One Piece Tracks/Halo:

Hair Care designed for Hair Extensions:

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kiana
    Kiana B. Married on 05/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fairytale wedding and fairytale hair

I have been planning my dream wedding since last year and one thing that was high on my priority list was how my hair would look. After my hairstylist fell through before the wedding, and I had to through away some terrible hair extensions I bought to put in my hair, I was discouraged and stressed. I after watching shark tank and finding Cashmere hair extensions online, I was excited to try them out and color match myself (I have a unique hair color) The process was so easy because they made it easy and stress FREE. I knew that I would have to do MY OWN HAIR for my wedding (scary), but I was sweetly surprised by how EASY it was to work with the extensions. I bought two 16” in two different colors to match my unique hair color. They were so soft and they matched my hair perfectly (which is hard to do). The one thing I was unsure about became the thing I was most confident about, and that is thanks to Cashmere Hair extensions. I love these hair extensions and I don’t think I will be buying from anywhere else!
    Susanna M. Married on 05/04/2021

Hair Heaven!

I found cashmere hair through social media recommendations and I was so happy I did! They matched my color perfectly (no one could believe it wasn’t my hair!) I originally purchased one set of sunset blonde seamless. After my bridal hair and makeup trial my stylist recommended getting a second set. I was hesitant but followed the professional (got non seamless) and I’m so happy I did because it gave me the style I wanted! It held all night and was comfortable. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Cashmere Hair® 1
Exclusive
Cashmere Hair® 2
Discount

Use code MYWEDDING for 10% off 16", 18", 20", 22" & 24" clip in hair extensions, One Piece Volumizer clip in hair extensions, and Wrap Ponytails.

Pricing

369 S. Doheny Drive Beverly Hills, CA, 90211
Location of (Cashmere Hair®)
369 S. Doheny Drive Beverly Hills, CA, 90210