Peach Glam

Chino, CA View map Visit website

Peach Glam is a Chino Hills, California based hair and makeup styling service. Founded by Ashley Peaches Alvarado, Peach Glam specializes in creating blush-worthy bridal makeup and hair services. Peach Glam was born out of owner Ashley’s 13+ years of experience in the beauty industry. Whether you want flowers woven into a fishtail braid, long luscious waves, or an elegant chignon, Peach Glam will perfectly prep your hair for your unveiling. As for makeup, Peach Glam uses the highest end products like Becca, Urban Decay, MAC, Stila, and Lancome, all of which will treat your skin with care and stay on all day long.

Services
Peach Glam will work carefully with you to make sure your wedding look is exactly as you have envisioned for many years. Matte or glowing? Bold brow or natural brow? Red lipstick or nude pink? Peach Glam will help you answer all of those questions and more through consultations and trial sessions. Her services include:

• False lash application
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Willing to travel
  • Bridal parties
  • Engagement photos
  • Bridal shower
  • Bachelorette parties
  • Anniversaries

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$199

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$99

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Andrea
    Andrea G. Married on 06/18/2022

Timeless & Elegant

Ashley did my hair and makeup for a wedding I recently attended and she is by far the best makeup artist I have seen! Ashley is very professional and highly knowledgeable with her approach to hair & makeup as well as the technique she uses when applying makeup. The glam she did for me was so flawless the bride said “I looked stunning and to not steal her thunder “. I highly recommend her artistry for both hair and makeup because she is very talented at her craft and she gave me a unforgettable, timeless, and flawless look.
    Melissa Married on 05/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She’s makes your wants and needs a priority!

First off, Ashley is amazing. She is such a sweet person and really LISTENS and asks questions. I started going to Ashley a few years ago and every time I asked for a certain look, she has executed it. She takes her time and gives a very thorough consultation. Ashley is very detailed in her work and is very careful. I have been receiving balayage with Ashley for over a year and each time she does an amazing job pulling more blonde from my dark base. I highly suggest you set some time aside for her appointments because she does not rush her services, which is in full benefit of her clients because you get what you pay for. She’s great!
    Carmela D. Married on 03/30/2022

Great choice for Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ashley did my hair & makeup for not just 1 but 2 days for my wedding celebration! I wanted a different look for each day & she achieved both looks easily & in a timely manner. For my 2nd day hair-do, I brought white flowers from my garden to incorporate - she did a great job & helped make me feel so elegant! I don't do my own hair & makeup often, so when she asked me what my preferences were, I'd mostly leave the decisions up to her. Ultimately, I was super happy with the results and am glad I trusted her with my wedding looks :)
  • illustration stars