Blush by M. Marie

Temecula, CA View map Visit website

"Passiontely dedicated to her talent" a well known phrase used to describe Melissa Marie, owner and founder of Blush by M. Marie. Her 15 year career of doing hair and makeup includes working for some of TV's most popular networks including Bravo, TLC, MTV and CNBC. In 2008 she launched Blush by M. Marie with a passion for weddings and special events. Today Blush by M. Marie is a well known name in the bridal industry within the Orange County, San Diego and Temecula Valley areas. At the young age of 30, Melissa is a perfect example of a driven artist who turned her passion into a thriving sucessful business. It is no wonder Blush by M. Marie has earned it's award winning reputation. Today Melissa has expanded Blush into 3 counties, and with a team of 18 stylists & artists working alongside her, it is without a doubt that Blush by M. Marie will continue to earn its high reputation in the bridal industry. -"I have the most amazing job! I am beyond blessed to be able to be doing what I love for a career! the fact that my team and I are chosen by brides to be apart of their special day is nothing short of an honor! I have the best group of artists & stylists that contribute to the great reputation that Blush by M. Marie carries, and for that I am forever greatful" - Melissa Marie

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

4.7

Kaylee J. Married on 08/06/2021

An absolute dream!

Blush was incredibly responsive and eager to work with me to make my vision for my wedding come true. They were very accommodating and made it simple to coordinate the trial and day of services. The prices are extremely reasonable especially considering the quality of work.

In all honesty, I was hesitant to book any HMU artist for myself and my bridal party because most of us are Black and it is very difficult to find reviews or many diverse portfolio photos. However, I forgot about all of these worries as soon as I met our lead artist, Erin, and had my trial. Erin is incredible and I had no concerns once I was in her chair. She achieved my dream look effortlessly and had me looking better than I could have ever expected. Beyond her skill and talent, Erin is extremely kind and easy to talk to - she made the experience perfect! I cannot praise Blush by M. Marie enough. If you are looking for HMU for a special occasion, stop looking and book now!
  • Bethany
    Bethany E. Married on 06/13/2021

Awesome experience

Blush was always very responsive even on the weekends when I expected to wait until Monday for a reply. They were flexible and made it easy to coordinate the trial at my own apartment and the day of services at our Airbnb. We really liked our lead artist, Brittany. She made the process easy for someone that isn’t used to having hair or makeup done and I was impressed with the results. She was able to pull off a hair style I wasn’t sure was possible due to thin hair by using some extensions. She remembered my notes from the trial and made some minor tweaks with no issues the day of the wedding.

We had the bride with a trial, a junior bridesmaid, 5 hair and makeup, and one makeup for the cost of 1640.
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 08/15/2020

Cristina in Austin was awesome!

Cristina was great! She worked really well with my best friend, who was my hairdresser that day! They worked together and they weren’t concerned with who was supposed to do who and was very flexible. She made the day go so smoothly. She did all of my girls’ hair and did my makeup as well as one of my bridesmaids. She is very knowledgeable! She can do all complexions and ages when it comes to makeup as well!! Please see photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kristen & Krsto
    53 photos · 05/18/2019

Gabi Events Gabi Events Wedding Planners

Amazing company, we look forward to working with you again!

42400 Moraga Rd. #303 Temecula, 92591
Location of (Blush by M. Marie)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding