36090 Vence Drive, Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About Faces By Sara

STAY TUNED FOR MORE PICTURES INCLUDING ENGAGEMENT AND BOUDIOR PICTURES!

My Rates and Services

Brides

Trial Application- $25

I will travel to you to go over the look you are trying to achieve for your special day. If you decide to book me for your Wedding day, I will apply $10 of this fee to your Wedding day fee.

Wedding Day- $60 (minus the $10 from the trial application)

This includes travel to you on your wedding day as well as lashes.* This look usually takes 60 minutes. There are certain foundations I enjoy using, mostly because they look beautiful on any skin type and they photograph well. However, I do not have a shade for every face. You can either purchase the products I recommend and keep them for yourself, or I will buy them and keep them for my kit. If there is a certain foundation you are more comfortable wearing, I am more than happy to use it!

Bridal Party- $60

This includes anyone in the bridal party, as well as mothers and grandmothers. The application also includes lashes and usually takes 45 minutes. If there are 4 or more bridal party members who decide to book me, I will drop the Brides Wedding day fee to $50 (minus the $10 from the trial application)

Flower girls are free!

*Depending on how far I have to travel, this price may increase. For the price stated, my one way drive time should not exceed 2 hours, so this covers pretty much all of San Diego to Los Angeles*

Faces By Sara FAQ