Blush by M. Marie Reviews

Blush by M. Marie 7
  • DANIELLE

DANIELLE · Married on 05/11/2019

Glamours and flawless

Melissa is such an amazing artist and a pleasure to work with!!! I was referred to her by a friend and I am so happy with how my wedding makeup and hair turned out. She was able to take some ideas I had and turned me into what I felt like royalty. She was professional and most importantly ON TIME!! Every bride stresses about being on time. Melissa made sure me and all my bridesmaids were done at the right time. She was quick to fix some problems I had with my extensions and still gave me the sleek look I wanted. My makeup was natural and glamorous none of it looked caked on or over the top. My hair and makeup really represented me and my personality. I didn’t even have to touch up my makeup one time during the whole day. It looked flawless the entire day which I am so happy about because I didn’t have time to do any sort of touch ups. I couldn’t have been happier with booking with Melissa she is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for making me feel like royalty.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Blush by M. Marie 8

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Brittany a my hair and makeup stylist! She is incredibly talented and such a sweetheart!

Her timing was spot on as we were all done and ready to go when we needed to and that was ALOT of girls - me, my mom, and 6 bridesmaids. She worked through all us like a champ and everyone looked incredible!

Brittany's understanding of my style was impeccable. She knew that I was looking for something more natural, yet gave me that bridal glow. Boy did she deliver!! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

I am so grateful for Brittany and all that she did to make my wedding day so special.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Blush by M. Marie 9
    Blush by M. Marie 10
    Blush by M. Marie 11

Kari · Married on 04/26/2018

I'm so happy and grateful that I found Blush and this wonderful team of artists! I have had several people do professional makeup for me for various occasions and Melissa was the best. I truly was amazed when I looked in the mirror. I looked like me only WAY more glamorous and beautiful, yet the makeup looked COMPLETELY natural and beautiful. I don't wear makeup much in my daily life and she did such an organic, natural look yet highlighted my best features in the most amazing way, I was blown away. She's a true artist and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

First of all, Melissa is a true miracle worker! I can't recall how I came across Blush by M. Marie, but I am SO glad I did! I was fortunate enough to get Melissa for my trial and my wedding day and she made me look beautiful both times. She is so friendly, professional, punctual and amazing at what she does! If you want to look totally beautiful on your wedding day, you must book Melissa and her crew now! The way she does hair and makeup so effortlessly with such amazing results is truly incredible. I wish she could do my hair and makeup everyday! Thank you Melissa for working your magic on me and my girls! You're the best!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved my experience with blush. I am a real believer in you get what you pay for. I think on your wedding day hair and make up is the thing to splurge on. I decided to have my hair and make up done and pay for the bridesmaids to get their hair and make up done. Everyone looked gorgeous and kept saying how much they loved how they looked. My hair and make up was perfect and I last minute changed on Melissa. She worked with me and did an incredible job. I have never felt so beautiful. Not only does she do an amazing job but she is incredibly honest. I have pretty thin hair so she told me to achieve the look I wanted I needed extensions and she sent me to an affordable place. She is the best, she is so fun to be around and her lead Erin is amazing too. I love these gals!!! If you want to look like a million bucks I would trust blush.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Rylee · Married on 06/24/2017

How can I put into one review how AWESOME Melissa and the rest of the crew at Blush by M. Marie are? Professional, outgoing, authentic, funny, and most important, passionate; only a few words to describe Melissa. Before even meeting her in person, I booked Melissa due to her incredible hair and flawless makeup in her portfolios. While at first this decision was terrifying, it ended up being the best decision that I ever made! Melissa did my trail, hair extensions following my trial, boudoir shoot, and day of wedding make up. To all the brides that want to feel the most beautiful than they ever have on their wedding day **STOP HERE**, because that is exactly how Melissa and her team will make you feel. Truly, I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life every time Melissa did my hair and makeup (Feeling like I was talking to an amazing friend throughout my hair and makeup and not my Makeup/Hair Artist was just an added bonus!). Along with myself, my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-n-law raved about how beautiful the felt the day of the wedding all because of Melissa and her lead artist Christina. Did I mention that we all got our makeup/hair done between 7:00am-11:00am and it immaculately lasted all day/night long? Besides incredible hair and flawless makeup, I think it is also very important to point our Melissa and her team’s work ethic. Reliable, prompt, honest, flexible, detail orientated, and passionate for ultimate beauty, this team is the entire package! If you are still questioning what beauty team to choose on the most important day of your life, you have now found your answer! THANK YOU Melissa and the rest of the team at Blush by M. Marie!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Noriko · Married on 05/28/2017

Melissa and her lead artist, Christina were the BEST. I felt like it was a big splurge at first, but they were worth every penny! Because they made me, my wedding party, and family members look and feel fabulous:) Melissa was very easy to work with, super accommodating she even came to my house in Orange County for the trial. I never quite know how to explain what I want for my hair and makeup, but with some pictures and little explanations, she knew exactly what I wanted and it was just perfect. I got so many compliments on my hair and I can't wait for my wedding pictures!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Cherise · Married on 04/08/2017

Melissa is amazing! She is so easy to work with and really listens to what you want. Melissa did my makeup/ hair for my wedding, along with all my bridesmaids...and everyone looked so gorgeous! She brought along her assistant and both did amazing. Exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding day! She definitely is a pro at what she does and I am so glad I chose her for our wedding day. I wanted a girly boho inspired look and she definitely created it! I couldn't get over how pretty each of my bridesmaids looked. Definitely hire this girl! Thanks Melissa! XO

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/06/2017

I love Melissa!! She was amazing to work with. Very friendly and personable as well as professional. She did wedding hair and make-up for myself along with my sister, mom, and mother-in-law. Everyone looked fantastic. Thank you Melissa for being an amazing part of my wedding day!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

Where do I begin? Melissa does incredible work. She is so easy to communicate with and she always answered my emails and texts promptly. I love how Melissa really listens to her clients and what they want. She would listen to my concerns with makeup and then changed anything I wasn't in love with and always never took changes personally; she truly wants her clients to be happy, comfortable and look their best. If I thought I was happy with my makeup trial then I was over the moon with my makeup on the day of my wedding. I honestly felt so beautiful and 99% of that was because of Melissa (the other 1% is because I was in my wedding dress!). Melissa is also so incredibly efficient and fast without compromising quality at all. Melissa no only did my makeup but also did 5 bridesmaids hair , 2 bridesmaids makeup and both my mother and mother-in-laws makeup. I was initially nervous that we would fall behind schedule but she is so fast and so good that we actually finished early! While Melissa did not do my hair for my wedding (my friend did my hair as a wedding gift to me) she did an amazing job on my bridesmaids hair. Had I not had my friend do my hair, I definitely would have had Melissa do my hair and I know it would have been gorgeous. I cannot encourage other brides enough to book Melissa...she is truly fantastic!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Meghan · Married on 01/15/2017

THE BEST! Best Make up, hair, personality, responsiveness, EVERYTHING! We finished ahead of schedule so no stress of being late. Melissa was amazing! It was an early morning but she made it super fun!! Would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • Caylin

Caylin · Married on 10/15/2016

I do not think I could have found a better makeup artist than Melissa. She is so talented! I booked Melissa to do makeup for my six bridesmaids, 2 moms and me and she nailed it. Not only did everyone's makeup look flawless, but it lasted all night! We all felt so beautiful. A few of the ladies were nervous because they had never had anyone do their makeup and were worried about looking ridiculous, but everyone was so happy with her work.
    Also, this girl is FAST! One of my biggest concerns was running late because I did not want to feel rushed or add any stress to my day. I knew after my trial (which I did the same day as my engagement photos, perfect!) that she would be right on schedule. And on the day of, she finished early! But you'd never know because her work is so fantastic. Melissa also did tattoo coverage for one of the BMs and it was amazing. And she's super friendly and easy to chat with! And her work looks amazing on camera and in photos - she's the best!! If you are considering Melissa and her company, I definitely recommend following her on Instagram - it will convince you she's the one!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

It's hard to find someone who will do exactly what you request them, but Melissa went so far and above that! I'm SO glad I booked her and I can't wait for her to glam me up on my wedding day! She's creative, playful and just plain amazing at her craft. When all my friends/family saw the video she made on Instagram, they ALL requested her for day of services! If you don't book Melissa, you aren't booking the best. Hands down.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Melissa is the absolute BEST when it comes to hair and make-up. I had the pleasure of using her on several occasions! The first was as the Bride. Not only did she do my hair/make-up, but she also helped with my extensions. It seems like a little thing but having that expertise on the type I should use (based on my objective) and installation really made the experience so much easier. I absolutely LOVED my hair and make-up on my wedding day. She has a talent for taking people and making them their absolute BEST selves. Her knowledge about make-up based on how it is being photographed is especially important. Melissa was punctual, professional, has an AMAZING attitude and is just an all around pleasure. She books up quick though - if there was a con then that would be the only one. And rightfully so- she is AMAZING! Funny to say this but her talent with eyebrows - WOW!! I typically hate the way make-up artists do my eyebrows but Melissa makes them look amazing and natural. I was lucky enough to have Melissa do my make-up for a friend's wedding recently too. I couldn't have been more excited ! Quite frankly, I think her photos really speak for themselves.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2016

I LOVE MELISSA! I did two hair and make-up trials with her before my wedding (due to my own indecisiveness), so I got to spend a fair amount of time with her. Is it weird to saying I'm going to miss her?
    Melissa is a wonderful artist. Some of my bridesmaids brought pictures of what hair and make-up they wanted, and some let Melissa call all the shots. Either way, they all ended up looking gorgeous. With my own look, I was pretty picky and had Melissa make a number of small tweaks so that my make-up was exactly what I wanted. I really think one of the best things about Melissa is that she is totally open to feedback. I felt comfortable telling her what I did and didn't like during my trials and on the day of the wedding. As a result, I wasn't worried at all about achieving the look I wanted. I knew she would get me there! Overall, my wedding look was executed perfectly, and I felt great. I still looked like myself (which was important to me), albeit a very glamorous version of myself!
    Melissa is so upbeat and fun to be around, so she helped make the wedding environment wonderful. I highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2016

sara · Married on 04/01/2016

I can honestly say that Blush by M. Marie was perfection. I was BLOWN away with the results of my makeup and my 14-year-old daughters makeup for my sister's wedding. I told her specifically what I wanted and she delieverd and then some. My makeup lasted the ENTIRE day and looked amazing until I, sadly, had to take it off. The entire day I was told how radiant I looked and it was all because of the talent that went into my makeup and hair! As for my 14-year-old daughter, she did an amazing age-appropriate application that make her feel and look stunning. Overall she was incredible and I would not hestiate a moment to recommend her to ANYONE that needs professional makeup. Truly the best!!!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Kyle · Married on 02/06/2016

I had Melissa and her lead artist Cristina for my wedding day and they were amazing! She showed up on time, ready to work and finished with time to spare for touch ups. Melissa is very quick to respond to any emails I sent and made me feel very comfortable! She even gave me tips and advice during my trial that came very much in handy for the wedding day. My entire bridal party loved her and Cristina and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup! You can tell they are true professionals at their craft!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Melissa was really fast to reply to my inquiry out of all the makeup artists that I contacted. I felt like she knew exactly my style and what I wanted even though I was probably a mess while planning everything else at the same time! She made me feel really relaxed and comfortable on my big day, like she was just one of the girls and helped put me at ease in the midst of all my chaos. I definitely recommend airbrush, my makeup kept all day through tears, sweat, etc. I have also used Melissa for hair and makeup for my birthday and would recommend Melissa to anyone and will definitely hire her again!

Sent on 03/10/2016

hanna · Married on 11/14/2015

Melissa and her team were amazing to work with. Not to mention she was so easy to get in contact with before my big day. My bridesmaids looked stunning and I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. I was lucky enough to have a trial run prior to my wedding day-I thought that was really helpful in the whole deciding process of what look I was going for. Thank you so much Melissa, you rock!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Natalia · Married on 10/17/2015

I booked Melissa after being referred from another artist. Her pictures online were gorgeous so I went ahead and booked. The trial was seamless - I loved all her suggestions and no alterations to the look were needed.
    Come wedding day, she arrived early with everything that she needed. We had a snafu with some hair extensions I had purchased as she didn't feel they were up to their usual quality and did some alterations to make it work. My make and hair were PERFECT in every way and I wouldn't have changed a thing. She did
    hair/makeup for myself (the bride) + 3 bridesmaids as well as hair for 2 in 6.5 hours and was on the dot time wise- even finished early!
    I STRONGLY recommend her for any event in which you need hair and makeup.
    In summary, she is punctual, efficient, knowledgeable, and truly an amazing artist. She is worth every dollar.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2015

Melissa was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is so funny, caring, down to earth, outgoing, and professional. I did my research and looked through many different makeup/ hair professionals. My trial with Melissa was amazing. She made me feel so comfortable! Melissa, is not the type of person that just decided one day she wanted to do this. She has a natural talent and gift for this! That right there tells you she's serious about her work. I had no idea what hair and makeup I wanted but she listened to me and gave me some ideas and we played with some looks. She made me feel so comfortable that I was able to tell her if I didn't like a eye shadow color or I wanted to change something about my hair or makeup. Most importantly, she was professional about it. Melissa was able to do my look for the engagement shoot and it came out amazing. She's always easy to communicate with, on time, and super professional. I would ask her questions about my hair and makeup up leading up to the wedding day and she was genuinely helpful. My wedding day!! We started super early for my big day. Melissa was on time and ready to work. She was on schedule with each person and was very caring/ sensitive to what they wanted their look to be. I had no worries or stress about what I would look like because I trusted her with her talent and skills! You made my day so amazing and wonderful!! My whole party and mother looked absolutely gorgeous. I have wonderful photos that will capture my special moments. I will definitely be using you for future events and makeup classes. I love you Melissa!! My advice to brides- if there is anything you want to spend a little extra on, make sure you pick a great hair and makeup artist. Also, if you have a huge party to get done, ask for an assistant as well. Airbrush is a must for the brides!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/13/2014

Melissa was great to work with, she truly made my wedding day by making all of my bridesmaids and myself look like super models. I learned about Melissa from a previous wedding I was in and new I wanted her for my wedding day!! I would highly recommend Melissa and her team, they're truly phenomenal!!

Sent on 03/11/2016

kristin · Married on 08/16/2014

Melissa is AMAZING and everyone loved my makeup for the wedding. I got so many compliments and felt truly beautiful (exactly how every bride should feel). I had 5 bridesmaids, my mother and I all get our makeup done, however I was the only one to get my makeup done by Melissa (the other girls were with the assistant). She responded super fast when I contacted her, was very friendly, and very flexible! Oh and on a side note the pictures turned out beautiful and my makeup looked flawless!! Thanks again Melissa, can't wait to get my makeup done by you again!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/08/2010

Melissa is simply AMAZING!!! She has been doing my makeup for years for all my special events and blows me away every time! I'm literally the annoying person who has multiple photos of examples from Pinterest, and somehow she always incorporates everything I want and it turns out amazing! She's very patient and pleasant to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Melissa and her wonderful team of girls for all your special events!!!

Sent on 03/14/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

Melissa is amazing!!!

I am so happy that I booked Melissa to do mine and my four bridesmaids hair and make up for my wedding day. She made me look and feel more beautiful than ever before!!! What I loved most is that I still looked and felt like myself which was really important to me. Melissa was so fun to be around on the wedding day, she always responded to my emails so quickly, and she arrived early on the day of the wedding. I would recommend Blush by M. Marie to anyone!!! Thank you Melissa! You helped make me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life!

Sent on 08/29/2019