Bella Artistry

Riverside, CA View map Visit website

Bella Artistry is a mobile wedding beauty business in Riverside, California, specializing in beautiful makeup looks for over 10 years. Striving to help to-be-weds look and feel amazing, this team of professional cosmetic artists and hairstylists go to great lengths to bring ideas to life. Ready when you are, the team arrives fully equipped to your getting-ready location, working their magic on the whole wedding party. To-be-weds are sure to love the company’s personalized approach to wedding beauty as they prepare for their once-in-a-lifetime day.

Bella Artistry offers an extensive selection of beauty services for clients on their wedding day. Packages vary from makeup-only and hairstyling-only to combined specialized services. Clients can sample different products and looks during trials to ensure a seamless morning-of experience. Additional treatments include airbrushed makeup, hair extensions, and large group bookings up to 20 people.

We have great news! We just opened our Health and Wellness department to get our brides, grooms, and bridal party into shape and looking sexy for the wedding! (Diet is nutrition based! No exercise involved!) You can see our transformations on our @bellaartistry page!

Last but not least we have our own makeup line which makes it a perfect way to order touch up kids for you and your bridal party! Check us out @Helabellamakeup.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Teresa
    Teresa I. Married on 07/10/2021

Exactly what I wanted

I actually reached out to several vendors and also had an opportunity to check out either their IG or gallery. I had a specific look in mind and was trying to find someone that came close to that look. I didn't want to look cake on or glamned out. My wedding theme was rustic romantic, so I wanted a soft look. Bella Artistry came through with the makeup look and hair. Very professional and answered any questions you might have. Traveled to you and her prices were reasonable. Especially since I was also paying for 2 bridesmaids. I love their work and highly recommend. Makeup stuck through when though it was a July wedding. Very happy!

Bella Artistry's reply:

Thank you Teresa! It was so wonderful to be a part of your special day! ♥️ Many blessings to you and your hubby! 🥂

Dianna
  • Chelsea Mayfield
    Chelsea Married on 07/20/2019

Makeup and hair were perfect!

She was absolutely amazing. I was super nervous that my hair wasn't long enough to do what I wanted but she assured me she could and she did exactly what I asked for! My hair and make up were just perfect! I'm still in shock with how amazing it all looked! Both my hair and make up lasted a full day of dancing, eating, and smashing cake into faces. I would recommend to anyone!

Bella Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! It was so great to meet you and your family! I wish you and your husband a blissful marriage!
  • Y
    Yvette Married on 02/17/2019

A blessing to have for my weddings!

Working with Diana was easy and convenient. We mostly corresponded through email and also through text messaging closer to the wedding date. My situation was slightly more complicated because I had two wedding receptions within the same weekend but Diane and her staff handled it like a pro.

My trial went great with Liz and Darlene. They were both very receptive to what I wanted and did an amazing job. I was very satisfied.

On the weekend of my two weekends, Liz and Darlene were able to recreate my looks twice. My hair and makeup held up beautifully on a full rainy day (10 - 12 hours). Diane was even able to accommodate a last minute addition for both days. It was easy to reach Diane and pay her using Venmo (which was super convenient).

Overall, Bella Artistry's prices were reasonable (they were about middle range in prices) and I greatly enjoyed the services that Diane and her girls provided. In the end, I had one trial, two hair/make up packages for myself. I had several bridesmaids get hair or makeup. My grandmother also got her hair done twice.

Bella Artistry's reply:

Thank you Yvette for your thorough review! It was so wonderful to be a part of your special day! We wish you lots of love and happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Bella Artistry 1
Discount
Use Dianna as your promo code and receive a 10% discount on equiste bridal jewerly at www.adorn.com
Bella Artistry 2
Discount
If your not happy with your trial run we will refund you 50% of the payment!

FlowersandFreshness.com VIPBlooms FlowersandFreshness.com VIPBlooms Wedding Florists

FlowersandFreshness.com Coupon 10% OFF
For the next order, you can apply our promotion.
Coupon Order: PB8H9B
* Order Minimum $ 45,00
* Not applies in section: Specials
* Not valid on previous purchases
* Offer Limited
*We recommend that you request your order to be delivered 3 days before the event to allow your flowers to hydrate and bloom.
*You can order no later than 5 days before delivery date, but from our farm up to your door, you receive in 48-72 hours after cut.
*Flowers are shipped without water with strict control of temperature and must be properly cut and put in water immediately.

11554 Inglewood Crt. Riverside, CA, 92503
909-588-1367
Location of (Bella Artistry)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding